Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Did you know? (Are you smarter than Trump?)

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's what Thomas's opinion was. He didn't refer to anything that was legally binding, just his opinion on Robert's motivation. Regardless, the court ruled, not just Roberts. 

Supporting Trump, BTW is anything BUT indicative that you want the Government run iaw the Constitution. That's a laugh, right there

You lack understanding.  Don't feel bad, a lot more do too.  

https://drrichswier.com/2020/06/19/generals-attack-trump-as-democrats-plead-for-u-n-interference/

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You lack understanding.  Don't feel bad, a lot more do too.  

https://drrichswier.com/2020/06/19/generals-attack-trump-as-democrats-plead-for-u-n-interference/

You give me some right wing blogger's post as evidence of what again?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

41 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You give me some right wing blogger's post as evidence of what again?

That left wing bloggers are all fucked up and spew bilge.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

30 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

That left wing bloggers are all fucked up and spew bilge.

So are the right wingers. I try to avoid blogger opinions altogether

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's what Thomas's opinion was. He didn't refer to anything that was legally binding, just his opinion on Robert's motivation. Regardless, the court ruled, not just Roberts. 

Supporting Trump, BTW is anything BUT indicative that you want the Government run iaw the Constitution. That's a laugh, right there

To your first point:  He sure as hell did.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/18/thomas-eviscerates-timid-daca-decision-as-destructive-to-the-rule-of-law-n548134

“Today’s decision must be recognized for what it is: an effort to avoid a politically controversial but legally correct decision,” Thomas wrote in his dissent. “The Court could have made clear that the solution respondents seek must come from the Legislative Branch. Instead, the majority has decided to prolong DHS’ initial overreach by providing a stopgap measure of its own.”

“In doing so, it has given the green light for future political battles to be fought in this Court rather than where they rightfully belong—the political branches. Such timidity forsakes the Court’s duty to apply the law according to neutral principles, and the ripple effects of the majority’s error will be felt throughout our system of self-government,” the justice warned.

In his dissent, Thomas noted that between 2001 and 2011, Congress considered more than two dozen bills that would have granted lawful status to millions of aliens illegally brought to this country as children. Each legislative effort failed, so Obama’s DHS acted unilaterally. The agency created the DACA program without authority from Congress and without issuing rulemaking as required by the Administrative Procedure Act (APA). Ironically, the Supreme Court — in a ruling from Chief Justice John Roberts — decided that the Trump DHS recision of DACA violated the APA, even though the Obama DHS didn’t follow APA when crafting the program in the first place.

DACA enabled about 1.7 million illegal aliens to qualify for temporary lawful presence and receive certain federal and state benefits — a major change in the law that should have required an act of Congress, or at the very least an official APA rulemaking process.

To your second point:  There is nothing you can point to (provable, with fact, proof of) that Trump has done that is contrary to the Constitution or subsequent laws.  Opinions , hear-say, comments from admitted haters of Trump or anyone that is not a globalist or even worse on the left end of the political spectrum do not count as they are as worthless as trying to sell your shadow.   That ruse (repeat the lie, repeat the lie, repeat the lie) doesn't work on the informed.   It is a gross misrepresentation, false narrative, cognitive distortion, out right lies, perpetrated by the very corrupt.  It is catastrophization by the ill informed (sheeples) and the use of gross exaggerations (lies) is right out of the Communist Playbook. 

At least President Trump can use the Alinsky playbook right back at the Marxists and kill em' with their own poison.  

@DannyBoy 

“Today’s decision must be recognized for what it is: an effort to avoid a politically controversial but legally correct decision,” Thomas wrote in his dissent. “The Court could have made clear that the solution respondents seek must come from the Legislative Branch. Instead, the majority has decided to prolong DHS’ initial overreach by providing a stopgap measure of its own.”

“In doing so, it has given the green light for future political battles to be fought in this Court rather than where they rightfully belong—the political branches. Such timidity forsakes the Court’s duty to apply the law according to neutral principles, and the ripple effects of the majority’s error will be felt throughout our system of self-government,” the justice warned.

Isn't this the same point Roberts was making?? That it should be settled in Congress and not left up to the court to "the dirty work" for them? As for the 2nd part, yes, it's just speculation that Trump pressed this to go to the SC to do said "dirty work" but indications and prior behavior make it a plausible guess

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, Roberts wouldn't address the core law because it would make his (so he believes) court look bad.  

1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

No, Roberts wouldn't address the core law because it would make his (so he believes) court look bad.  

I need to go back and read the entire decision.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Roberts sucks donkey dick.  Fact.

What, are you in 6th grade?

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

So are the right wingers. I try to avoid blogger opinions altogether

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jungle “tweet man” Soujah liked that! Ya gotta love IRONY!

C49D909D-207F-48CC-9036-8E3852501BF4.jpeg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jungle “tweet man” Soujah liked that! Ya gotta love IRONY!

C49D909D-207F-48CC-9036-8E3852501BF4.jpeg

Do I follow bloggers?

Irony is you defending Trump and telling me that you don't like Trump.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Trump wants to slow the testing down during a pandemic.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 6/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, DannyBoy said:

You make it difficult to be polite, but that is typical of you.  It's about the rule of law, nothing else.  The Supreme Court does not make law.  The Constitutional law allowed the current Executive Branch to rescind previous executive orders.  Maybe we should still have Roosevelt's EO 9066 that allowed the military to intern American citizens of Japanese ancestry locked up in internment camps based on the fact the Supreme libs said that the current President can't rescind a previous Executive Order now.   It was Obama that broke the law in writing an EO to usurp Congress' Constitutional authority to write and pass laws.  No one ever said or expected the deportations for these children, now adults, would commence.  There is strong support to provide children, who were dragged along through the desert to get here and know little or nothing about their original country, a passport to American citizenship; done the legal and right way.   Comprende?  Verstehen Sie mich?  

Read Heller by Justice Scalia or Bush v. Gore, or Shelby County. Conservative decisions that were the height of judicial activism. Read up DannyBoy. I assume you're parroting what you've heard and not really versed in the law.

3 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Read Heller by Justice Scalia or Bush v. Gore, or Shelby County. Conservative decisions that were the height of judicial activism. Read up DannyBoy. I assume you're parroting what you've heard and not really versed in the law.

Bullshit.  Lawyers can't even agree among themselves on anything, even after going to the same liberal leftist law schools.  If there is so much activism from the conservative side, you would have to plug your ears from all the howling and screeching by the liberal, leftist side every time a libertarian or truly Constitutional decision was made. 

Don't assume anything, it makes an ass out of you and............I left the last part off that ditty because that is what I believe; it's only one side applicable.  I am not a lawyer so I don't have to worry about reading old cases dripping with legalese and try and convince a modern day leftist activist judge to use some common sense rather  than decide based on their bias.   I read what I want, I comprehend and I decide.  A parrot just mimics what it hears from it's handler.  You know, the one who feed it.  Just like a law student.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Explain.  I read nothing of the sort in Heller.

BTW,  DannyBoy is owning the lot of you.

On 6/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Hook, line and sinker.  No shock the left is falling all over themselves in support of a piece of shit like Bolton.  If it's anti-Trump, they're all in.  LOL.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Classic case.  From hated to hero just like that.  The man is trying to get rich selling a book.  That's all that's happening here.  Please free free to believe bullshit.

And here comes the pig man. The only time he ever posts on a Bill’s sight is to let everyone know that a guy who has run multiple successful businesses, built resorts and golf courses, billionaire ... is not very smart.

Go figure ...

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Bullshit.  Lawyers can't even agree among themselves on anything, even after going to the same liberal leftist law schools.  If there is so much activism from the conservative side, you would have to plug your ears from all the howling and screeching by the liberal, leftist side every time a libertarian or truly Constitutional decision was made. 

Don't assume anything, it makes an ass out of you and............I left the last part off that ditty because that is what I believe; it's only one side applicable.  I am not a lawyer so I don't have to worry about reading old cases dripping with legalese and try and convince a modern day leftist activist judge to use some common sense rather  than decide based on their bias.   I read what I want, I comprehend and I decide.  A parrot just mimics what it hears from it's handler.  You know, the one who feed it.  Just like a law student.  

I’m willing to bet that everything that you want to read comes from a right wing perspective

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

And here comes the pig man. The only time he ever posts on a Bill’s sight is to let everyone know that a guy who has run multiple successful businesses, built resorts and golf courses, billionaire ... is not very smart.

Go figure ...

You mean bankrupted multiple businesses, lost resorts and golf courses and there is nothing on the planet that certifies he is a billionaire. Not one thing.

The only thing that he is done successfully is branded his name. That’s it

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean bankrupted multiple businesses, lost resorts and golf courses and there is nothing on the planet that certifies he is a billionaire. Not one thing.

The only thing that he is done successfully is branded his name. That’s it

Plenty of successful real estate deals in Manhattan, New York City, owns golf courses in the U.S. as well as around the world. Plus, didn’t he own beauty pageants? How many books has he written? As a business man, not everything will be successful. You can’t predict what will work, and what will not. However, you have to have a certain level of intelligence To make it to the level he’s made.

As we as the confidence to try. 

I get it, you don’t like him. But don’t let your hatred of the man blind you of the fact that he does have a brain inside his head.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Plenty of successful real estate deals in Manhattan, New York City, owns golf courses in the U.S. as well as around the world. Plus, didn’t he own beauty pageants? How many books has he written? As a business man, not everything will be successful. You can’t predict what will work, and what will not. However, you have to have a certain level of intelligence To make it to the level he’s made.

As we as the confidence to try. 

I get it, you don’t like him. But don’t let your hatred of the man blind you of the fact that he does have a brain inside his head.

No, he doesn't. He had a fat pile of money to get started on, and everytime he lost it, used his name to secure more. Also, hired a team of people that do the actual deals. All Trump does is brand his name

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan