Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Did you know? (Are you smarter than Trump?)

6 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

There's the difference. Trump losing will be the most glorious day I can imagine. I feel like the entire country will breathe easier once Biden blows him out.

I am making note of this post, porky.  It just may come back to bite your ass.  Wouldn't that be swell????????  LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I am making note of this post, porky.  It just may come back to bite your ass.  Wouldn't that be swell????????  LOL

What happens when Trump loses?  Are you going to be crying?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

34 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

In the same way that nobody will admit to voting for Hillary, if Trump loses in November you’re going to see people who supported Trump act like they never supported him.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Nope.  I'll take it like a man.  But soon thereafter I'll begin my crusade to take down Biden by whatever means necessary. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nope.  I'll take it like a man.  But soon thereafter I'll begin my crusade to take down Biden by whatever means necessary. :classic_biggrin:

No matter who the President is, we all have to live our lives.

The latest Supreme Court decisions show how utterly fucked up our government is.  No one, or at least a very few, seem to have a moral or ethical compass that doesn't align with MONEY, greed, power and pride.  John Roberts has left the Constitution at the back door as a door mat just like Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg and the other liberals have.  They are pure activists trying to steer this country away from religion and devotion to any other deity but God; preferably to big government and world membership, not nationalism.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

The latest Supreme Court decisions show how utterly fucked up our government is.  No one, or at least a very few, seem to have a moral or ethical compass that doesn't align with MONEY, greed, power and pride.  John Roberts has left the Constitution at the back door as a door mat just like Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg and the other liberals have.  They are pure activists trying to steer this country away from religion and devotion to any other deity but God; preferably to big government and world membership, not nationalism.  

Throwing the "dreamers" out is what's unethical. Sending people who have completely assimilated into American Society to a third world country that's mostly lawless is  what's unethical. I suppose that's hard to understand when you support a POS fake-president that has no regard for humanity

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Throwing the "dreamers" out is what's unethical. Sending people who have completely assimilated into American Society to a third world country that's mostly lawless is  what's unethical. I suppose that's hard to understand when you support a POS fake-president that has no regard for humanity

Trump separated children and babies from their parents and locked them up in cages. This tells you everything about Trump and his lack of morality and empathy.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump separated children and babies from their parents and locked them up in cages. This tells you everything about Trump and his lack of morality and empathy.

Finally, a topic we agree on.

This is disgusting.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You make it difficult to be polite, but that is typical of you.  It's about the rule of law, nothing else.  The Supreme Court does not make law.  The Constitutional law allowed the current Executive Branch to rescind previous executive orders.  Maybe we should still have Roosevelt's EO 9066 that allowed the military to intern American citizens of Japanese ancestry locked up in internment camps based on the fact the Supreme libs said that the current President can't rescind a previous Executive Order now.   It was Obama that broke the law in writing an EO to usurp Congress' Constitutional authority to write and pass laws.  No one ever said or expected the deportations for these children, now adults, would commence.  There is strong support to provide children, who were dragged along through the desert to get here and know little or nothing about their original country, a passport to American citizenship; done the legal and right way.   Comprende?  Verstehen Sie mich?  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Finally, a topic we agree on.

This is disgusting.

Oh my.  :classic_rolleyes:  The pictures that were widely used by the corrupt press were from the Obama administration.  And the poor little children were not, locked in cages like POW's from Despot controlled countries.  That's really pushing the limit of honesty but then dumb shit Sojo does that all the time.  Pathetic.   

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

You make it difficult to be polite, but that is typical of you.  It's about the rule of law, nothing else.  The Supreme Court does not make law.  The Constitutional law allowed the current Executive Branch to rescind previous executive orders.  Maybe we should still have Roosevelt's EO 9066 that allowed the military to intern American citizens of Japanese ancestry locked up in internment camps based on the fact the Supreme libs said that the current President can't rescind a previous Executive Order now.   It was Obama that broke the law in writing an EO to usurp Congress' Constitutional authority to write and pass laws.  No one ever said or expected the deportations for these children, now adults, would commence.  There is strong support to provide children, who were dragged along through the desert to get here and know little or nothing about their original country, a passport to American citizenship; done the legal and right way.   Comprende?  Verstehen Sie mich?  

Yes, it is about the law and how to move about within the law and the Supreme Court shut it down because legal procedures were not followed. The law.

You brought up "a moral ethical compass", not me.  and yes, it's hard for me to be polite to people who are so closed minded and purposely skirt around the truth. Purposely and blatantly.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, it is about the law and how to move about within the law and the Supreme Court shut it down because legal procedures were not followed. The law.

You brought up "a moral ethical compass", not me. 

Roberts observed, the attorney general offered no detailed justifications for canceling DACA. Nor did the acting secretary of homeland security at the time, Elaine Duke, who put out a memo announcing the rescission of DACA that relied entirely on Sessions' opinion that the program was unlawful. 

The Supreme court does not get to make that determination.  

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the principal dissent, accusing Roberts of writing a political rather than a legal opinion. Joining him were Justices Neil Gorsuch and Samuel Alito, with separate dissents also filed by Alito and Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Roberts made clear that an administration can rescind a program like DACA, and indeed immigration experts don't disagree with that bottom line. The problem for the administration was that it never wanted to take responsibility for abolishing DACA and instead sought to blame the Obama administration for what it called an "illegal and unconstitutional" program.

Roberts made it political NOT by law.  

2 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Roberts observed, the attorney general offered no detailed justifications for canceling DACA. Nor did the acting secretary of homeland security at the time, Elaine Duke, who put out a memo announcing the rescission of DACA that relied entirely on Sessions' opinion that the program was unlawful. 

The Supreme court does not get to make that determination.  

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the principal dissent, accusing Roberts of writing a political rather than a legal opinion. Joining him were Justices Neil Gorsuch and Samuel Alito, with separate dissents also filed by Alito and Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Roberts made clear that an administration can rescind a program like DACA, and indeed immigration experts don't disagree with that bottom line. The problem for the administration was that it never wanted to take responsibility for abolishing DACA and instead sought to blame the Obama administration for what it called an "illegal and unconstitutional" program.

Roberts made it political NOT by law.  

That was in his opinion, but the bottom line was the Trump administration did not follow proper procedures and Trump let it slide to the Supreme court because he felt like since he put 2 Conservatives on the bench, he'd automatically get a favorable ruling, like the pretentious prick that he is. He was hoping the SC would do is dirty for him, so he could appear absolved of the decision

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

That was in his opinion, but the bottom line was the Trump administration did not follow proper procedures and Trump let it slide to the Supreme court because he felt like since he put 2 Conservatives on the bench, he'd automatically get a favorable ruling, like the pretentious prick that he is. He was hoping the SC would do is dirty for him, so he could appear absolved of the decision

BOTTOM LINE:

In a dissent in the DACA case, Justice Clarence Thomas, joined by Justices Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch, said the majority had been swayed by sympathy and politics. “Today’s decision must be recognized for what it is: an effort to avoid a politically controversial but legally correct decision,” Justice Thomas wrote.

I want the Constitution to be the source for how this government is run.  Roberts is a punk coward and has some stupid thought that he has to protect the Supreme Court from criticism.  He is failing miserably.     

25 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

BOTTOM LINE:

In a dissent in the DACA case, Justice Clarence Thomas, joined by Justices Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Neil M. Gorsuch, said the majority had been swayed by sympathy and politics. “Today’s decision must be recognized for what it is: an effort to avoid a politically controversial but legally correct decision,” Justice Thomas wrote.

I want the Constitution to be the source for how this government is run.  Roberts is a punk coward and has some stupid thought that he has to protect the Supreme Court from criticism.  He is failing miserably.     

That's what Thomas's opinion was. He didn't refer to anything that was legally binding, just his opinion on Robert's motivation. Regardless, the court ruled, not just Roberts. 

Supporting Trump, BTW is anything BUT indicative that you want the Government run iaw the Constitution. That's a laugh, right there

Seek help. soflabillsfan