Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Did you know? (Are you smarter than Trump?)

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

That the United Kingdom is a nuclear power?

That Finland is not part of Russia?

You did? Well, you're much smarter than the leader of the free world.

Defend this one, MAGATS!

Donald Trump could not prove that he was smarter than a fifth grader

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hook, line and sinker.  No shock the left is falling all over themselves in support of a piece of shit like Bolton.  If it's anti-Trump, they're all in.  LOL.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Classic case.  From hated to hero just like that.  The man is trying to get rich selling a book.  That's all that's happening here.  Please free free to believe bullshit.

• Thanks 1

It never gets old.  Donald says something profoundly ignorant or stupid almost every time he opens his mouth, and Donald's supporters either don't notice or don't care.  Then when people point out how dangerous or problematic it is having a president with a soggy brain, they usually leap to his defense like he's a close family member who can do no wrong.

I wonder what, if anything, Donald can say that would finally embarrass his fan base?

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

It never gets old.  Donald says something profoundly ignorant or stupid almost every time he opens his mouth, and Donald's supporters either don't notice or don't care.  Then when people point out how dangerous or problematic it is having a president with a soggy brain, they usually leap to his defense like he's a close family member who can do no wrong.

I wonder what, if anything, Donald can say that would finally embarrass his fan base?

spacer.png

Oh, I get it!  We just have to assume Bolton is telling the truth and nothing but the truth.  Sure.  LOL.  Call me not surprised that is how you see it.  Anyway, a President with dementia (Biden) would be swell as far as you're concerned.  You have zero credibility my Euro friend.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hook, line and sinker.  No shock the left is falling all over themselves in support of a piece of shit like Bolton.  If it's anti-Trump, they're all in.  LOL.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Classic case.  From hated to hero just like that.  The man is trying to get rich selling a book.  That's all that's happening here.  Please free free to believe bullshit.

I DO NOT KNOW why HipKat insists that Bolton was respected. He wasn’t. The media blasted him constantly.  He was never put in a good light. You never saw him as a contributor on any station other than fox, because they weren’t interested in his opinion. 

whether you believe what he has to say in this book probably will depend on your bias.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

I just might vote for the sniffer. And then after about a year into the “WEEKEND AT BERNIE’S II” presidency, and gaffe after gaffe from him, I’ll see if I read any “soggy brain” posts from you.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level and Trump hates reading.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

It's the Trump way.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

That the United Kingdom is a nuclear power?

That Finland is not part of Russia?

You did? Well, you're much smarter than the leader of the free world.

Defend this one, MAGATS!

Trump is full of as much information as a 4th grader.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Trump still gets reelected in 2020.  :niterider:

trump3.jpg

trump4.jpg

trump.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

trump3.jpg

trump4.jpg

trump.jpg

I don't know, it's tough to say.

We are in one fucked environment right now and really have no idea where the voters are going to vote.

There is nothing else going on in this country and the political scale is as toxic as it has ever been been.

We are almost at a civil war here and I bet you a lot of people are blaming Trump for it.

One more white cop killing a black man and this country is gonna blow. And who do you think will get the blame for it.

22 minutes ago, Woody said:

Trump still gets reelected in 2020.  

LOL, that is a hilarious joke.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

22 minutes ago, LIBills said:

And who do you think will get the blame for it.

Trump.

But he still gets reelected in 2020.  :niterider:

trump5.jpg

trump6.jpeg

trump7.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, that is a hilarious joke.

Who's gonna win?  Joe30330?  

trump8.jpg

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

I find the newfound Bolton love hilarious, this is a man who has been excoriated for years for being a NeoCon chickenhawk and helped lead the shitty Dubya Bush administration into some very bad imperialist decisions. I don't even know why Trump hired this guy and now that Bolton didn't get the wars he wanted he's all in on the Never Trumper train and suddenly a darling of the Leftists. Here's a clue - the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Trump in a 2020 landslide! Snowflake media will be in for a nuclear meltdown once again! I cannot wait!

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

I DO NOT KNOW why HipKat insists that Bolton was respected. He wasn’t. The media blasted him constantly.  He was never put in a good light. You never saw him as a contributor on any station other than fox, because they weren’t interested in his opinion. 

whether you believe what he has to say in this book probably will depend on your bias.

I never said he was respected. I said he served at the highest levels under multiple presidents. Besides, you're missing the point. Bolton is not on of "us". He's one of "them" and he's spilling guts about "their" dear leader

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Right, even though there's not ONE SINGLE THING that indicates he has a shot. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Trump in a 2020 landslide! Snowflake media will be in for a nuclear meltdown once again! I cannot wait!

I predict that when he loses, all of you will invest in cyanide pills

Seek help. soflabillsfan