36 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-shoving-suspect-woman-92

What a piece of shit.  Surely this was all faked/doctored, right?

She should hire Martin Gugino's lawyer, that guy will say anything to hype up his client's "injuries."

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Colin Flaherty has a thousand hours of black crime to just about every race.

He has video proof, but it is all ignored because blacks are the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and that should NEVER be made public.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Later the MSM will come out and say that the old lady threatened his life.  :niterider:

Well to be fair he WAS intimidated by her white privilege and her role as a party to systemic racism that he suffers with every day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Colin Flaherty has a thousand hours of black crime to just about every race.

He has video proof, but it is all ignored because blacks are the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and that should NEVER be made public.

Is that the website, “STUFF THAT BLACK PEOPLE DON’T LIKE”? I came across that a while back, and his name was mentioned on it. It has news about black on white crimes that are never reported. You know stuff that’s prejudicial to blacks, so therefore the media ignores it.

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is that the website, “STUFF THAT BLACK PEOPLE DON’T LIKE”? I came across that a while back, and his name was mentioned on it. It has news about black on white crimes that are never reported. You know stuff that’s prejudicial to blacks, so therefore the media ignores it.

He literally has oodles of video of black violence to no end.

But, of course, you really can't find it anywhere because the left doesn't want you to see any of it and they block everything.

He wrote "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed a Lot"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Isn't Jungle going to defend this young man?  Tell us how the old broad had it coming?

Crickets is all you will hear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Isn't Jungle going to defend this young man?  Tell us how the old broad had it coming?

Race hate is one way only with him. If blacks behave badly, well, what do you expect? They’ve been oppressed. Certainly you can understand when they attack people for no good reason.

thats the thing that REALLY pisses me off. Fuck the excuses for bad behavior. And fuck the people that use them. PERIOD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Race hate is one way only with him. If blacks behave badly, well, what do you expect? They’ve been oppressed. Certainly you can understand when they attack people for no good reason.

thats the thing that REALLY pisses me off. Fuck the excuses for bad behavior. And fuck the people that use them. PERIOD.

Yep.  Well said.  The day of reckoning is approaching.  Wait and see.

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL when have I defended violence? When have I called for violence?

Typical Magat logic.

This is just as wrong as the Buffalo police officer that pushed over a 74 year old causing him to break his skull and suffer brain damage.

This is terrible and I hope the person is caught and held accountable for their actions. Can Magats say the same thing for the deaths of people by the cops?

• Barf 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Typical Magat logic.

This is just as wrong as the Buffalo police officer that pushed over a 74 year old causing him to break his skull and suffer brain damage.

This is terrible and I hope the person is caught and held accountable for their actions. Can Magats say the same thing for the deaths of people by the cops?

How many black people were killed by cops last year?  One is too many, but exactly how many were there?  Are black and hispanic cops just as racist as the white ones?

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Remember the 75 year old the police pushed over? He was white. I got upset because it was police brutality.

Remember the protester killed at the Charlottesville protest? She was white. I got upset because it was police brutality.

Where these white people behaving badly? Did these white people deserved to be killed?

Maybe the police shouldn't be abusing their power and killing people. Maybe we should hold people accountable for murder, even if they are white.

Nice try with your race baiting bullshit.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Remember the 75 year old the police pushed over? He was white. I got upset because it was police brutality.

Remember the protester killed at the Charlottesville protest? She was white. I got upset because it was police brutality.

Where these white people behaving badly? Did these white people deserved to be killed?

Maybe the police shouldn't be abusing their power and killing people. Maybe we should hold people accountable for murder, even if they are white.

Nice try with your race baiting bullshit.

I thought some redneck with a car killed the Charlottesville protester.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

How many black people were killed by cops last year?  One is too many, but exactly how many were there?  Are black and hispanic cops just as racist as the white ones?

How many instances are not reported? How many instances of police brutality are covered by by writing false reports or wrong autopsies?

2 black people were hung in trees in California, does that seem normal to you? Their deaths were ruled suicide.

California officials to monitor investigation of fatal hanging of Black man

Robert Fuller was 1 of 2 Black men who died by hanging in the state in past month

The Associated Press · Posted: Jun 15, 2020 4:33 PM ET | Last Updated: June 15

minneapolis-police-protests-fuller.JPG
A demonstrator raises his fist during a protest rally for Robert Fuller whose body was found hanging from a tree a block in Palmdale, Calif., on Saturday. (Ringo Chiu/Reuters)

State and federal authorities will monitor the investigation into the death of a Black man found hanging from a tree in the Southern California city of Palmdale, officials said Monday following large weekend protests.

The body of Robert Fuller was discovered last week at a park near City Hall. The county medical examiner-coroner's office said the 24-year-old man appeared to have died by suicide, prompting an outcry by his family who believed he wasn't suicidal and community members who called for an independent investigation and autopsy.

More than 1,000 people turned out for a protest and memorial Saturday around the tree where Fuller's body was found about 65 kilometres north of Los Angeles.

"The initial report appeared to be consistent with a suicide, but we felt it prudent to roll that back and continue to look deeper," Dr. Jonathan Lucas said Monday at a news conference.

Officials noted that investigators only found rope and a backpack in the park and nothing to indicate foul play.

The state attorney general's office and the FBI's Civil Rights Division will oversee the investigation, which is being led by the Los Angeles County sheriff's homicide bureau, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

The coroner's office has completed an autopsy but is awaiting toxicology results, Lucas said. Investigators are also looking at Fuller's medical history. Homicide detectives also plan to analyze the rope and its knot, canvass the area for video footage, interview Fuller's social services case worker and speak to anyone who had recently interacted with him.

They are also seeking to meet with Fuller's family, authorities said.

hanging-death-investigation.jpg
People look at a memorial as they gather near the site where Fuller was found hanged, Monday, June 15, 2020, in Palmdale, Calif. (Mark J. Terrill/The Associated Press)

Fuller's family and friends described him as a peacemaker who was street-smart, loved music and video games, and mostly stayed to himself. Days before he died, he attended a Black Lives Matter protest, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Fuller's sister, Diamond Alexander, said her brother was not suicidal. "My brother was a survivor," she said.

The state Senate began its session Monday with a moment of silence for Fuller and Malcolm Harsh. The death of Harsh, a 38-year-old Black man who was found hanging from a tree on May 31 in Victorville, a desert city 70 kilometres east of Palmdale, came to light after Fuller's case.

Hanged in homeless camp

San Bernardino authorities provided a broader accounting Monday of the circumstances surrounding Harsh's death. In a statement, the department said his girlfriend called 911 and told a dispatcher that he had hanged himself in a homeless encampment. The woman said they had been together earlier in the morning but separated for a brief time when she returned to her tent.

Others in the encampment had cut him down and tried to revive him, the sheriff's department said. Detectives have interviewed several people who were nearby at the time.

The department said there was no evidence of foul play found at the scene or discovered during Harsh's autopsy. Toxicology results are still pending so the official cause and manner of Harsh's death has not been determined.

Villanueva said his investigators will consult with San Bernardino detectives to see if there are any commonalities between the deaths of the two men.

minneapolis-police-protests-fuller.JPG
California state and federal officials say they will monitor the investigation into Fuller's death. (Ringo Chiu/Reuters)

On Saturday, hundreds of protesters marched from the park near City Hall to the sheriff's station. Many carried signs that read, "Justice for Robert Fuller." Meanwhile, an online petition demanding an investigation collected more than 200,000 signatures.

The city has issued a statement supporting an independent inquiry, and three elected officials — county Supervisor Kathryn Barger, state Sen. Scott Wilk of Santa Clarita and Assemblyman Tom Lackey of Palmdale — urged California Attorney General Xavier Becerra to lead the probe.

Becerra said for now his investigators will just support the sheriff's department, "though we also have the ability to do it on our own if necessary."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/california-black-man-hanging-investigation-1.5613021

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He literally has oodles of video of black violence to no end.

But, of course, you really can't find it anywhere because the left doesn't want you to see any of it and they block everything.

He wrote "Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and "White Girl Bleed a Lot"

That’s what really bothers me. That’s why people are so skewed on who’s doing what to who.

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Typical Magat logic.

Just now, jc856 said:

That’s what really bothers me. That’s why people are so skewed on who’s doing what to who.

There are oodles of evidence of what blacks do to Asian people too.

I bet you nobody knows about that?

This isn't racism, these are the facts that are TOTALLY ignored.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Why are people protesting? 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Typical Magat logic.

This thread is about black on white violence fucknuts. Police brutality is another thread. And don’t say you don’t make excuses for blacks. That would be a MAJOR lie. And I know you don’t like liars. You know like trump. 

• Like 1

And how come blacks want to move into predominantly white neighborhoods and people of any race want to avoid black neighborhoods?

Anyone ever ask those questions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

There are oodles of evidence of what blacks do to Asian people too.

I bet you nobody knows about that?

This isn't racism, these are the facts that are TOTALLY ignored.

Time to educate the masses as to the whole truth out there.  Not just selective parts.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Time to educate the masses as to the whole truth out there.  Not just selective parts.

They don't want to hear it because it's all about white racism every second every minute of every day.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

They don't want to hear it because it's all about white racism every second every minute of every day.

Like I keep saying.  Serious push back is in order.