11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ask them if they still blame the Japanese for Pearl Harbor and if all Japanese should publicly apologize. Ask them if they know that the slaves sent out, mostly white, to the Barbary Coast likely exceeded the number of African slaves sent to America. Ask them if they know what sort of white people ran the Dutch slave trade. Ask them about King Tegbesu in Dahomey. They probably won't have any answers.

It's ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

It's ridiculous.

Here's an image of King Gezo who was the second most notorious slave trader in recorded history and leader of the female Amazon army. When he died in 1858 800 slaves were sacrificed in his honor. Real nice guy, he has a lot of ancestors in modern day Benin too.

Gezo.jpg

20181025_015701_746.jpg?w=1106&ssl=1

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Woody said:

I think BLM is a sham. It started off with good intentions and morphed into a political tool for the left.  :niterider:

And they’re too STOOPID to realize it.

19 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Isn't if funny how people from the right are upset that police are being criticized for killing Americans? What's that say about you as a person that you feel attacked that police are being criticized for killing people and abusing their power? Maybe police brutality is not acceptable. 

Blacks have a better chance of getting struck by lightening than be killed by a police officer. If you are respectful to authority it's almost zero. Yet BLM want to stereo type all police officers and destroy this country with lawlessness. This is destructive not constructive and you have to be a blind man not to see this. People are pissed off when their businesses get burnt to the ground. After being shut down for 3 months... This isn't about Racism anymore. It's about us becoming a facist state and any form of victim hood will do. Didn't Hitler make the Germans victims to the Jews? This is dangerous territory. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Like the hat.......

830F24DE-FE17-46B7-B609-E443F1F0D5F9.gif

This was almost a good meme but it left off the best part. After he says The line about a bowl of soup, he says “looks good on you though“ as he puts it on Ted’s head

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Blacks have a better chance of getting struck by lightening than be killed by a police officer. If you are respectful to authority it's almost zero. Yet BLM want to stereo type all police officers and destroy this country with lawlessness. This is destructive not constructive and you have to be a blind man not to see this. People are pissed off when their businesses get burnt to the ground. After being shut down for 3 months... This isn't about Racism anymore. It's about us becoming a facist state and any form of victim hood will do. Didn't Hitler make the Germans victims to the Jews? This is dangerous territory. 

That would be true if they cooperated and didn’t resist arrest. But, instead, they metaphorically hold a lightning rod on the tallest building during a lightning storm. Nobody wants to address THIS problem. You wouldn’t need ANY KIND OF RESTRAINT, if the person they were dealing with, HAD ANY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

This was almost a good meme but it left off the best part. After he says The line about a bowl of soup, he says “looks good on you though“ as he puts it on Ted’s head

I know! When I found it, it was part of the gif, but never transferred the whole thing!

On 6/16/2020 at 12:27 PM, SackMan518 said:

If they were serious they would be addressing black-on-black crime.

How would you address black on black crime - go to the police?

"What I don't want to see is the Bills winning the Super Bowl. As long as I'm alive, that doesn't happen."

-X-Files' Cigarette Smoking Man, 1991.

Until right around round 1990 or so there was a sign on the bridge over the Illinois River coming into the town of Pekin where I live.  When I see all this conversation and all this talk about black this, and black that I think to myself yeah, because there used to be a sign on the Pekin bridge that said white people keep out, right?? And it was white people that had to go to the back door of a restaurant to get scraps of food and it was white people that were enslaved for 400 years and it was white people that got slaughtered in Tulsa, OK and it was white people that had to fight for civil rights and it's white people that, that..... and...... oh wait, no....

that was BLACK people....

so maybe, white people need to shut the fuck up and stop coming up with all these bullshit excuses as to why black people aren’t allowed to bitch about the past. What’s that old saying about walking a mile in a man shoes?

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Until right around round 1990 or so there was a sign on the bridge over the Illinois River coming into the town of Pekin where I live.  When I see all this conversation and all this talk about black this, and black that I think to myself yeah, because there used to be a sign on the Pekin bridge that said white people keep out, right?? And it was white people that had to go to the back door of a restaurant to get scraps of food and it was white people that were enslaved for 400 years and it was white people that got slaughtered in Tulsa, OK and it was white people that had to fight for civil rights and it's white people that, that..... and...... oh wait, no....

so maybe, white people need to shut the fuck up and stop coming up with all these bullshit excuses as to why black people aren’t allowed to bitch about the past. What’s that old saying about walking a mile in a man shoes?

Sorry you have such white guilt.  I don't.  Why would I?  Cry me a river.

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Okay that's cool but what does this have to do with old people getting murdered with a 2by4. Or cops being poisoned with bleach or getting shot in the back of the head. All this doesn't give people the license to do these things. You want transparency (what MLK wanted)  or you want a political advantage in November 2020. Because these actions will move us away from Transparency argument and into the abyss.  

• Thanks 2

BLM = Bullshit.  Black lives themselves absolutely matter.  The organization is what's bullshit.  Can't believe all the idiots sending money to these people they actually know little to nothing about.  Lunacy.

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I certainly hope that makes you feel good about yourself.  LOL.  I will not be contributing to "the cause".  Sorry.  No thanks.

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I certainly hope that makes you feel good about yourself.  LOL.  I will not be contributing to "the cause".  Sorry.  No thanks.

This speaks volumes about you as a person, LOL.

No one is telling you to contribute to BLM.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

10 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

This speaks volumes about you as a person, LOL.

No one is telling you to contribute to BLM.

Nice!  Hopefully these volumes are all complimentary.  BLM is bullshit.

2 hours ago, committed hero said:

It's a generational problem brought on by years of poor parenting and partly the brainwashing of the media that they don't matter because they're not white. Personally I'd open trade schools in inner cities so they can get a real education with marketable skills instead of the bullshit degrees colleges try to sell you. When someone is making a decent dollar for their labor they're less likely to commit crimes and prison recidivism is lower. I could write entire paragraphs about solutions and creating true communities in black neighborhoods but I don't feel like doing that on a Buffalo Bills message board but I will say that a huge part of the equation is LBJ's "Great Society" and the Democrats at fault for creating a dependent class that is incentivized to NOT have traditional families which is then weaponized against greater society. You don't have to listen to me on it though because I'm telling you what many black commentators have said about the issue so I feel that their experience in the matter holds a lot of weight and meshes up with what I've observed in my own life growing up in an urban poor neighborhood.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice!  Hopefully these volumes are all complimentary.  BLM is bullshit.

BLM is bullshit if you don't view black people as human.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, committed hero said:

So an account that hasn't posted since 2006 is now posting. I wonder if this is a troll acount.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

27 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

BLM is bullshit if you don't view black people as human.

You're willfully ignorant of the organization itself.  It's not really about black lives.  Of course those matter.  Wake up.

Just some coward racists physically assaulting a white woman protesting in support of Black Lives Matter.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Racists everywhere!!!!   LOL.  Sick of:  the buzz words, mantra, talking points, narrative.  These tactics will ultimately fail.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Racists everywhere!!!!   LOL.  Sick of:  the buzz words, mantra, talking points, narrative.  These tactics will ultimately fail.

Every election cycle, if you aren't a Democrat, you are automatically a racist. Especially if you are white.

I am tired of these identity politics. That is all these pricks have.

• Thanks 1