Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

What medical issue is Trump hiding?

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Take your dummy and stupid and shove it up your ass cumguzzler.

You know I am right.

it cant be classified if it isnt true.  so eat shit MAGAT. 

• Like 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

24 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

it cant be classified if it isnt true.  so eat shit MAGAT. 

Well, come on. He hast to be right because he said he’s right even if there’s nothing to substantiate him being right, he’s still right just because he said so. He’s not just a MAGAT, he’s a millennial MAGAT

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Well, come on. He hast to be right because he said he’s right even if there’s nothing to substantiate him being right, he’s still right just because he said so. He’s not just a MAGAT, he’s a millennial MAGAT

For an asshat that says he isnt a MAGAT, he sure does carry a lot of the shit for the MAGATs.  .  

• Like 2

lol

10 hours ago, 212frawk said:

this is a retarded argument beneath even you.  when the killer takes the stand and confesses, the truth in his words are not changed by the fact that he murdered someone.

False equivalence. I’d compare it more like a prisoner who takes the stand against the accused, stating that he heard the accused admit to the crime. Can you believe him? What’s his motive? 

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Take your dummy and stupid and shove it up your ass cumguzzler.

You know I am right.

Haven’t seen cumguzzler in a while! Spermburper either, for that matter!

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Haven’t seen cumguzzler in a while! Spermburper either, for that matter!

How about this one.............

fucktowel. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jc856 said:

False equivalence. I’d compare it more like a prisoner who takes the stand against the accused, stating that he heard the accused admit to the crime. Can you believe him? What’s his motive? 

Nice try but youre wrong. first, i never said bolton was to be respected, liked or otherwise tolerated for his views. but he was a witness that took lots of notes.  

2nd, your analogy is totally fucking wrong.  Bolton was there for 18 monthds.  He lived with the brain worms, saw it first hand and is reporting what he saw.  he isnt 3rd party repeating what he heard. he was a straight up witness.  

lastly have you noticed that everyone that leaves the administration is a dope?

Mattis - dope

Kelly - dope

Coats - dope

Tillerson - dope

Sessions - dope

etc

who hired all these dopes?  why the fuck do you defend that shitstain?

• Like 1

lol

and here's the idiot imagining that Bolton agreed with him on masks......... trouble is, Bolton left the administration in September, before any of this shit went down.  He.is.demented.

bolton.png

• Like 1

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Nice try but youre wrong. first, i never said bolton was to be respected, liked or otherwise tolerated for his views. but he was a witness that took lots of notes.  

2nd, your analogy is totally fucking wrong.  Bolton was there for 18 monthds.  He lived with the brain worms, saw it first hand and is reporting what he saw.  he isnt 3rd party repeating what he heard. he was a straight up witness.  

lastly have you noticed that everyone that leaves the administration is a dope?

Mattis - dope

Kelly - dope

Coats - dope

Tillerson - dope

Sessions - dope

etc

who hired all these dopes?  why the fuck do you defend that shitstain?

He doesn't. He doesn't support Trump, he just hates the people who are either 100% for him and 100% against him....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...... apparently....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

He doesn't. He doesn't support Trump, he just hates the people who are either 100% for him and 100% against him....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

...... apparently....

Well, now you’re questioning my veracity about my general statement that people that are 100% FOR him, or 100% AGAINST him, are irrational, to some degree. 
I've slowly come to the conclusion, I don’t like the man. If he loses, I’m certainly fine with it. But you seething trump haters can’t give any credit. Where is ISIS? Are they a problem? What about Iran? When he killed the general, all you guys were saying, “oh, fuck, he’s starting a war with Iran.” Nothing going on with them lately. N. Korea? They’ve simmered down. Maybe China had something to do with that. The tariffs hurt some people, but generally overall its good to not let China play there fucking games, no? Now, the double whammy with the virus has REALLY hurt them, to the worlds benefit. He signs a prison reform bill,(helping, mostly blacks, right?). Nothing. Wasn’t enough. Police reform? No chokeholds? (Didn’t go far enough. No teeth. Only did it for election brownie points)

ANYTIME, and I mean ANYTIME, a person comes out with a tell-all book in ANY situation, the first thing you do is question the motivation. Why? Why are they writing this book? A book at the right time can be THE big pay day in someone’s life. The icing on the cake. So, a high level advisor of the most hated man in America is going to fly off the shelves. Is trump late for meetings? Is he well prepared? Does he pick his nose and wipe it under the conference table? What kinds of bad things does this bad man do to confirm my bias that he’s a bad man? 

I believed him when he said he was going to replace ACA with something that would work. He bombed on that. His tax cuts should have had more rigid strict guidelines on how the money should be spent. And on and on. His hyperbole and bloviating (and tweeting) get him in trouble. He can’t shut up, and he doesn’t have anyone to rein him in. So he talks shit that turns out to be half truths and bullshit bragging . 

I also find it funny that the angriest people on here are so sure this guy is ruining the country and spend x amount of time arguing about it , when they probably should be organizing in their  local area to see how they can get this “menace” out of the White House. Instead of trading insults to 5-6 guys on a buffalo bills website. I said the same thing to SJ about his world domination theories, why spend hours writing pages of tripe here when there are better venues with many more people in which to get the word out. This little antiquated message board should be for the exchange of ideas and discussion, but it always devolves into something less.

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, now you’re questioning my veracity about my general statement that people that are 100% FOR him, or 100% AGAINST him, are irrational, to some degree. 
I've slowly come to the conclusion, I don’t like the man. If he loses, I’m certainly fine with it. But you seething trump haters can’t give any credit. Where is ISIS? Are they a problem? What about Iran? When he killed the general, all you guys were saying, “oh, fuck, he’s starting a war with Iran.” Nothing going on with them lately. N. Korea? They’ve simmered down. Maybe China had something to do with that. The tariffs hurt some people, but generally overall its good to not let China play there fucking games, no? Now, the double whammy with the virus has REALLY hurt them, to the worlds benefit. He signs a prison reform bill,(helping, mostly blacks, right?). Nothing. Wasn’t enough. Police reform? No chokeholds? (Didn’t go far enough. No teeth. Only did it for election brownie points)

ANYTIME, and I mean ANYTIME, a person comes out with a tell-all book in ANY situation, the first thing you do is question the motivation. Why? Why are they writing this book? A book at the right time can be THE big pay day in someone’s life. The icing on the cake. So, a high level advisor of the most hated man in America is going to fly off the shelves. Is trump late for meetings? Is he well prepared? Does he pick his nose and wipe it under the conference table? What kinds of bad things does this bad man do to confirm my bias that he’s a bad man? 

I believed him when he said he was going to replace ACA with something that would work. He bombed on that. His tax cuts should have had more rigid strict guidelines on how the money should be spent. And on and on. His hyperbole and bloviating (and tweeting) get him in trouble. He can’t shut up, and he doesn’t have anyone to rein him in. So he talks shit that turns out to be half truths and bullshit bragging . 

I also find it funny that the angriest people on here are so sure this guy is ruining the country and spend x amount of time arguing about it , when they probably should be organizing in their  local area to see how they can get this “menace” out of the White House. Instead of trading insults to 5-6 guys on a buffalo bills website. I said the same thing to SJ about his world domination theories, why spend hours writing pages of tripe here when there are better venues with many more people in which to get the word out. This little antiquated message board should be for the exchange of ideas and discussion, but it always devolves into something less.

Well said.

Fucktowel. 😁

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well said.

Fucktowel. 😁

Right back atcha, you queef-sniffing cuntpuddle 😎👍

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Right back atcha, you queef-sniffing cuntpuddle 😎👍

Cuntpuddle??? :clapper::clapper::clapper:

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

North Korea has simmered down? They’ve expanded their nuclear capabilities. They’ve gone back to testing missiles and just the other day they blew up a building that both sides used for meetings.

Isis was already a shell when Trump became president. Looks like the economy that was already on a five-year upward trend when he became president, that he tries to take credit for.

Some of your other questions about being late for meetings, I don’t know but is he well prepared? We do know the answer to that. It doesn’t prepare. There was a news report that came out yesterday that with other presidents, when they’re going to communicate with heads of other countries they are prepped and briefed and advised of what to say and what not to say. Trump doesn’t do that, that’s why our allies are pissed at us because of the things that he has said, like giving out classified information to our enemies.

The prison reform bill, just like this Police bill he just signed, or a joke. It’s all fluff and no meat.

And you’re avoiding my point anyway. You said your problem is you hate extremism on both sides and you go out of your way to call out the extreme Trump haters but you never say a single word to the extreme Trump lovers. Not one, not ever,  not never

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

North Korea has simmered down? They’ve expanded their nuclear capabilities. They’ve gone back to testing missiles and just the other day they blew up a building that both sides used for meetings.

Isis was already a shell when Trump became president. Looks like the economy that was already on a five-year upward trend when he became president, that he tries to take credit for.

Some of your other questions about being late for meetings, I don’t know but is he well prepared? We do know the answer to that. It doesn’t prepare. There was a news report that came out yesterday that with other presidents, when they’re going to communicate with heads of other countries they are prepped and briefed and advised of what to say and what not to say. Trump doesn’t do that, that’s why our allies are pissed at us because of the things that he has said, like giving out classified information to our enemies.

The prison reform bill, just like this Police bill he just signed, or a joke. It’s all fluff and no meat.

And you’re avoiding my point anyway. You said your problem is you hate extremism on both sides and you go out of your way to call out the extreme Trump haters but you never say a single word to the extreme Trump lovers. Not one, not ever,  not never

Let’s get down to brass tacks. I lean right. I’ve stated what I think of trump. But because I pick on who I believe are unhinged trump despisers, but NOT Sackman, I’m a closet trump lover? Go through their posts. MOST POSTS from them won’t get liked because I don’t agree with them, or at least part of them. 

you want a breakdown of the two sides. Okay. TRUMP SUPPORTERS: SACKMAN, TBB, WOODY, DANNYBOY, ANGRY BIRDS, DARYL, NUKE,JOE F, DEROKERJ, LIBILLS, VWR, ETC( I’m sure I’m missing some)

TRUMP DETRACTORS ( or those who would wish he’d literally fall into a wood chipper) : HIPKAT, MEATHEAD, JS, F8TALITY, KELLYS HEROS, BFIC, FRAWK, and of course, the PROFESSOR himself PIGSWORTH esq.. (sorry if I missed you)

I very rarely give out the puke response, but I do at times, hardly ever the others, ( x, trump or finger). I would Love a thumbs down icon instead of the others, seems like a better milder way to disagree. So, I guess generally I’m more inclined to bust the balls of the people that equate Trump to hitler, and ignore the ones that give Christlike qualities to trump. 

that’s the best I can explain it to you. Take it anyway you like it😎

56 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Let’s get down to brass tacks. I lean right. I’ve stated what I think of trump. But because I pick on who I believe are unhinged trump despisers, but NOT Sackman, I’m a closet trump lover? Go through their posts. MOST POSTS from them won’t get liked because I don’t agree with them, or at least part of them. 

you want a breakdown of the two sides. Okay. TRUMP SUPPORTERS: SACKMAN, TBB, WOODY, DANNYBOY, ANGRY BIRDS, DARYL, NUKE,JOE F, DEROKERJ, LIBILLS, VWR, ETC( I’m sure I’m missing some)

TRUMP DETRACTORS ( or those who would wish he’d literally fall into a wood chipper) : HIPKAT, MEATHEAD, JS, F8TALITY, KELLYS HEROS, BFIC, FRAWK, and of course, the PROFESSOR himself PIGSWORTH esq.. (sorry if I missed you)

I very rarely give out the puke response, but I do at times, hardly ever the others, ( x, trump or finger). I would Love a thumbs down icon instead of the others, seems like a better milder way to disagree. So, I guess generally I’m more inclined to bust the balls of the people that equate Trump to hitler, and ignore the ones that give Christlike qualities to trump. 

that’s the best I can explain it to you. Take it anyway you like it😎

I think you're dodging. I lean right, also. I'm just holding you to what you said, You hate people who are both extremely for Trump and extremely against Trump. Yet, you never call out the people who are extremely for him, just the ones against him, which makes it seem like you really don't hate the Pro-Trump extremists. My whole point is that if that is how you feel, then be fair about it. 

WHat I see is the people who say they "don't even like Trump" have decided to be like this guy

See the source image

and align themselves with the Pro-Trump Bullies.

(BTW, good job sidestepping everything I debunked)

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I think you're dodging. I lean right, also. I'm just holding you to what you said, You hate people who are both extremely for Trump and extremely against Trump. Yet, you never call out the people who are extremely for him, just the ones against him, which makes it seem like you really don't hate the Pro-Trump extremists. My whole point is that if that is how you feel, then be fair about it. 

WHat I see is the people who say they "don't even like Trump" have decided to be like this guy

See the source image

and align themselves with the Pro-Trump Bullies.

(BTW, good job sidestepping everything I debunked)

You’ve decided what I think despite what I’ve said, so you must see in my mind and know me better than I know myself. Apparently, I’m fooling myself on my position on trump, his followers and detractors. I’m done trying to explain why I don’t jump all over Sackman posts like I do jungles. Done. 

I don’t like trump. I didn’t like Obama. I hated Bush. Clinton was as slimy a person as anyone that’s been president. 
get trump out of the White House , by all means. I’m not voting for him again. But be careful what you wish for.

p.s., I don’t know what that movie is that you’re referring too.

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

p.s., I don’t know what that movie is that you’re referring too.

It's a Christmas Story! That's the kid that hung around with the bully!! I can't believe you don't know this

See the source image

Seek help. soflabillsfan

a christmas story GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's a Christmas Story! That's the kid that hung around with the bully!! I can't believe you don't know this

See the source image

I’m probably one of the few people that never saw that movie.

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m probably one of the few people that never saw that movie.

My world here is dashed. Danny, FROM Buffalo, never heard of Juneteenth. You, FUNNY guy, never saw the best Christmas movie there is for catch phrases.

"Fra-gee-lee (Fragile), Oh, it's Italian.

"I TRIPLE dog dare you. OH, a breech of etiquette.   Skipping right over the double dog and straight to the Triple Dog Dare!

"You'll shoot your eye out!!"

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan