Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

What medical issue is Trump hiding?

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Ok then! Let’s see what Biden can do! Man, what a choice, when you have to say to yourself, “ This is the best this country has to offer? “

That anybody can see what we’re going to have with Joe Biden. But I can tell you what we won’t have. We won’t have 18,000 lies in 3 1/2 years. We will not be alienating our allies. Nobody will accuse the president of being a dictator or siding with dictators that are leaders of countries that we consider enemies. Nobody will accuse Joe Biden of pandering to white nationalist or racists.

as president, Joe Biden will pay more attention to our security and intelligence organizations. He’ll actually take those morning briefings seriously.Just those examples alone are enough.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I haven’t heard of any. But I’m sure Bolton’s every word will be taken as gospel by people that hate trump. Agree? Because it will. GOSPEL.

Why not? John Bolton is a hard-core Republican. He’s not a never Trumper. He has served other presidents and the only reason that he’s being scrutinized now, is because he saying negative things about Donald Trump. Something Donald Trump himself started.

Somebody says something negative about him, he attacks that person. Now if anybody says something negative about Donald Trump, all of his followers attacked that person. There’s no logic in it. We’re not talking about Joe the fucking plumber here. We’re talking about a highly esteemed well served administrator that has worked at the highest levels of government for years.

And dude, really, it’s time for you to just come out of the closet and admit that you’re a Donald Trump supporter

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

More than 100,000 American are dead due to Covid 19. There is a 2nd wave coming as indicated by the spikes in places like Florida where they reopened too qucikly.  It sucks that you are such a brain dead Trump zombie that you don't view 100,000 American's dying due to Trump's incompetence as a negative.

Actually WE didn’t open too early. The areas that are “spiking” which is where I live Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade are still in phase 1. This isn’t a 2nd wave, we never got through the 1st wave. 2nd wave to me is when it’s gone and then comes back. People have to work, I would rather take my chances working and being cautious than living on the streets with my kids, and still winding up with Covid 19.

• Like 1

Actually I would say DeSantis is doing a good job looking out for FL. I just drove to TN about a week and half ago, and FL was the only state I drove through that was stopping people coming in to find out where they were coming from. 4 other states and nobody else was stopping traffic to find out what state I was coming from.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why not? John Bolton is a hard-core Republican. He’s not a never Trumper. He has served other presidents and the only reason that he’s being scrutinized now, is because he saying negative things about Donald Trump. Something Donald Trump himself started.

Somebody says something negative about him, he attacks that person. Now if anybody says something negative about Donald Trump, all of his followers attacked that person. There’s no logic in it. We’re not talking about Joe the fucking plumber here. We’re talking about a highly esteemed well served administrator that has worked at the highest levels of government for years.

And dude, really, it’s time for you to just come out of the closet and admit that you’re a Donald Trump supporter

WTF are you talking about? ALL OF A SUDDEN, John Bolton is a highly esteemed administrator?!?! HE WAS EXCORIATED BY THE LEFT FOR YEARS!!! Hated!!

Critisized for being FOR the Vietnam war, yet joined the national guard to get out of, you know, getting shot. Yet, SUPERCOLLOSSAL WARHAWK. They hated him being the choice for UN ambassador. On and on, and yet now that he’s got a book out on trump, people are tripping all over themselves to see what this GREAT MAN has to say. I’ll say it again, I don’t like trump. But I don’t like the hypocrisy of the seething trump haters ( not all ) who switch how they feel about someone when he suits their purpose. If you felt John Bolton was a well respected man, I would have to exclude you from that group.😎

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, jc856 said:

WTF are you talking about? ALL OF A SUDDEN, John Bolton is a highly esteemed administrator?!?! HE WAS EXCORIATED BY THE LEFT FOR YEARS!!! Hated!!

Critisized for being FOR the Vietnam war, yet joined the national guard to get out of, you know, getting shot. Yet, SUPERCOLLOSSAL WARHAWK. They hated him being the choice for UN ambassador. On and on, and yet now that he’s got a book out on trump, people are tripping all over themselves to see what this GREAT MAN has to say. I’ll say it again, I don’t like trump. But I don’t like the hypocrisy of the seething trump haters ( not all ) who switch how they feel about someone when he suits their purpose. If you felt John Bolton was a well respected man, I would have to exclude you from that group.😎

Yes!! He was and is and that's what makes him credible. He's not one of the Trump haters. He's not a Never-Trumper. He's as far away from anyone the left would ever hang their hat on as can be. THAT'S why he's credible.

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/16/2020 at 7:32 PM, Angry Byrds said:

Maybe you are retarded. Not one person who voted for Trump even cares as much as you do. You’re obsessed with Trump, and I’ve never seen that before with a president. Idk how you have time to do anything else, between your other social media and here, it’s all you talk about.

Let me tell you something else. Fuck you for singling me out and how much time I spend on here compared to who? JC? SJ when he’s around? Sack? Bowman? Darryl? Fuck you and your potential is bullshit

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

How’s this? But, no, not really.......

581A0659-760E-4B06-8832-7388369B15B9.jpeg

11 hours ago, LIBills said:

This is where you just throw your hands up and say "I quit".

For people to all of sudden take a war monger like Bolton seriously just because they hate Trump is beyond mind boggling. 

Fucking Scaramucci has more credibility than Bolton.

Trump haters HATED Bolton and now all of a sudden we are supposed to take this seriously because he is trying to sell a book bashing Trump.

I just shake my head.

hey dummy, fatass is trying to block publication of the book because the information is classified. do you know why that makes your stupid argument stupid?

• Disagree 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

this is a retarded argument beneath even you.  when the killer takes the stand and confesses, the truth in his words are not changed by the fact that he murdered someone.

• Disagree 1

lol

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

hey dummy, fatass is trying to block publication of the book because the information is classified. do you know why that makes your stupid argument stupid?

Wait, is it classified or is it all false?? 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

OMG Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaahahaha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

lol

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

That anybody can see what we’re going to have with Joe Biden. But I can tell you what we won’t have. We won’t have 18,000 lies in 3 1/2 years. We will not be alienating our allies. Nobody will accuse the president of being a dictator or siding with dictators that are leaders of countries that we consider enemies. Nobody will accuse Joe Biden of pandering to white nationalist or racists.

as president, Joe Biden will pay more attention to our security and intelligence organizations. He’ll actually take those morning briefings seriously.Just those examples alone are enough.

LOL.  What a joke.

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Bolton is a nut job.  I'm sure you'll devour his obvious hit-piece.  LOL

14 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually WE didn’t open too early. The areas that are “spiking” which is where I live Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade are still in phase 1. This isn’t a 2nd wave, we never got through the 1st wave. 2nd wave to me is when it’s gone and then comes back. People have to work, I would rather take my chances working and being cautious than living on the streets with my kids, and still winding up with Covid 19.

There will be NO MORE SHUT DOWNS.  Simply not happening.  I will riot and loot if they try it!  LOL

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

GAME-SET-MATCH

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yes!! He was and is and that's what makes him credible. He's not one of the Trump haters. He's not a Never-Trumper. He's as far away from anyone the left would ever hang their hat on as can be. THAT'S why he's credible.

LOL.  And you'll hang onto his every word as gospel because his book is a Trump slam piece.  You're such a simpleton.

damn, Jethro coming strong with exactly zero substantive pushback. Way to go!

• Like 1

lol

37 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

damn, Jethro coming strong with exactly zero substantive pushback. Way to go!

Just making myself heard.  No one around here actually changes anyone else's mind.  Would you like me to provide endless propaganda that no one reads ala Jungle???  LOL

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just making myself heard.  No one around here actually changes anyone else's mind.  Would you like me to provide endless propaganda that no one reads ala Jungle???  LOL

that I can do without. 

• Haha 1

lol

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that I can do without. 

LOL.  I think the entire board is in agreement on at least that.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Take your dummy and stupid and shove it up your ass cumguzzler.

You know I am right.