Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

And then they came for Howard Stern. #CancelCulture

compare that to all the white caricatures they have on looney tunes and youll again see how selective we are with our outrage

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 6/14/2020 at 12:18 AM, jc856 said:

Which of us fools was that intended for, Crino?

He just responded about two dozen times right after your post.  

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Jungle, you truly have a sickness.  Seek help, guy.  Christ almighty.

I'm not the person  that made this thread and got fake upset when Howard Stern hasn't been cancelled. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

No shit, you proudly made a whole movie about it.

Howard Stern Responds to Blackface Controversy: ‘The S**t I Did Was F**king Crazy’

Stern explained:

The shit I did was fucing crazy. I’ll be the first to admit. I won’t go back and watch those old shows; it’s like, who is that guy. But that was my shtick, that’s what I did and I own it. I don’t think I got embraced by Nazi groups and hate groups. They seemed to think I was against them too. Everybody had a bone to pick with me.

The big headline is this, and this is my fear in all of this. I was able to change my approach, able to change my life and change how I communicated. If I had to do it all over again, would I lampoon Ted Danson, a white guy in blackface? Yeah, I was lampooning him and saying, I’m going to shine a light on this. But would I go about it the same way now? Probably not. Not probably, I wouldn’t.

The radio host also turned his attention to President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., after he shared the clip on his Twitter and suggested the left would now seek to cancel him.

Stern contended:

At the same point, I will say, it fucking distresses me that Donald Trump Jr. and Donald themselves won’t go into psychotherapy and change.. Attacking me during the coronavirus and Black Lives Matter is absolutely fucking crazy, concentrating on me. You want to concentrate on me and bully me, and expose me, with all the TV shows I’ve done? They’re all out there. There’s nothing new here. We all know. I was the craziest motherfucker on radio.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No shit, you proudly made a whole movie about it.

Howard Stern Responds to Blackface Controversy: ‘The S**t I Did Was F**king Crazy’

Stern explained:

The shit I did was fucing crazy. I’ll be the first to admit. I won’t go back and watch those old shows; it’s like, who is that guy. But that was my shtick, that’s what I did and I own it. I don’t think I got embraced by Nazi groups and hate groups. They seemed to think I was against them too. Everybody had a bone to pick with me.

The big headline is this, and this is my fear in all of this. I was able to change my approach, able to change my life and change how I communicated. If I had to do it all over again, would I lampoon Ted Danson, a white guy in blackface? Yeah, I was lampooning him and saying, I’m going to shine a light on this. But would I go about it the same way now? Probably not. Not probably, I wouldn’t.

The radio host also turned his attention to President Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., after he shared the clip on his Twitter and suggested the left would now seek to cancel him.

Stern contended:

At the same point, I will say, it fucking distresses me that Donald Trump Jr. and Donald themselves won’t go into psychotherapy and change.. Attacking me during the coronavirus and Black Lives Matter is absolutely fucking crazy, concentrating on me. You want to concentrate on me and bully me, and expose me, with all the TV shows I’ve done? They’re all out there. There’s nothing new here. We all know. I was the craziest motherfucker on radio.

That is how Howard Stern became famous, by being a shock jock and "the craziest motherfucker on radio.".

I have nothing but respect for Stern to admitting what he did was wrong and done for shock value to get rating. All the points he made about Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr are valid.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Everybody needs a scapegoat and right now Sack’s hero is getting the shit kicked out of him so he’s looking for a scapegoat. That’s what they all do. Why do you think they keep bringing up Trudeau? They’re trying to deflect

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Everybody needs a scapegoat and right now Sack’s hero is getting the shit kicked out of him so he’s looking for a scapegoat. That’s what they all do. Why do you think they keep bringing up Trudeau? They’re trying to deflect

Deflection is what Magats do best and they have learned from the king of deflection bunker boy aka Trump.

What Trudeau did in college was wrong, but he did apologize for it multiple times.

When is the last time Trump has apologized for calling black athletes that dared to peacefully protest by kneeling "sons of bitches"? When has trump apologized for saying that he, "doesn't like black people counting his money"? When has trump apologized for calling Neo Nazi and white supremacists "fine people"? When has Trump apologized for calling black people from El Salvador,  Haiti, Africa, as coming from "shit hole countries"? When has Trump apologized for saying Mexican's are, "rapist, murderers, and drug dealers"? When has Trump apologized for trying to ban Muslims from entering America? 

Howard Stern hasn't been cancelled or fired. Some people criticized him for wearing blackface and using the n word. Stern apologized as he should, and that is the end of the story. Stern still has a job. Stern hasn't been cancelled.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

LOL. I love how Crazy Greg claims he's winning while his Democrat buddies shuffle deck chairs on the Titanic and cry "Orange man bad!" Meanwhile his ilk are getting into new depths of ridiculousness.

GitHub to replace "master" with alternative term to avoid slavery references

GitHub is working on replacing the term "master" on its service with a neutral term like "main" to avoid any unnecessary references to slavery, its CEO said on Friday.

The code-hosting portal is just the latest in a long line of tech companies and open source projects that have expressed support for removing terms that may be offensive to developers in the black community.

This includes dropping terms like "master" and "slave" for alternatives like "main/default/primary" and "secondary;" but also terms like "blacklist" and "whitelist" for "allow list" and "deny/exclude list."

The concern is that continued use of these racially-loaded terms could prolong racial stereotypes.

"Such terminology not only reflects racist culture, but also serves to reinforce, legitimize, and perpetuate it," wrote academics in a 2018 journal.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 6/14/2020 at 4:22 PM, junglesouljah said:

Trump is a racist and a bigot and a misogynist. 

LOL.  No he's not.  Please stop posting all this crap no one reads. Thanks.