Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump Says Goodbye to the LGBQT+ Vote

Trump obviously wants to lose..

Trump administration to eliminate non-discrimination health protections for gay, transgender patients

The Trump administration will scrap ObamaCare's non-discrimination protections for sex and gender identity under a final rule released Friday.

In a statement, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said the government's interpretation of sex discrimination will be based on "the plain meaning of the word 'sex' as male or female and as determined by biology."

Advocates fear the policy will make it easier for doctors, hospitals and insurance companies to deny care or coverage to transgender patients, as well as women who have had abortions.
The administration has argued that removing the protections, based on Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, is largely moot because a federal judge in Texas vacated much of the rule last year.

The Obama-era rule made it illegal for doctors, hospitals and other health care workers to deny care to someone whose sexual orientation or gender identity they disapproved of.

The Obama administration did this by expanding the health law's definition of sex discrimination to include gender identity for the first time ever; but those rules were blocked by a federal judge in 2016. The Trump administration has worked to weaken the rules before they could take effect.

The Trump administration's rule is wide-ranging and goes beyond the Obama-era protections by rolling back non-discrimination protections contained in other health provisions as well. 
Advocates and Democratic lawmakers said the decision to move ahead with the rule while the country is still in the middle of a pandemic is especially cruel. The concern is that LGBTQ patients might not be able to access the care they need.

The COVID-19 pandemic has already impacted access to medical treatment, as almost all "nonessential" procedures were halted, people stopped going to the emergency room and even stopped giving their children needed vaccines.

Yet even as states begin to reopen and loosen restrictions on "nonessential" medical procedures, advocates worry that LGBTQ patients will be discouraged from seeking treatment, coronavirus-related or otherwise. 

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So are we back to having only two genders now and treating a biological male or female as such instead of having a guy going to the gynecologist to get his dick checked? That's what I'm getting from this.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

WOOHOO!!! Trumps gonna lose!!! Let’s party, Jungle, you hoser!!!

21492C71-7643-4E10-929D-9F0C32946458.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So are we back to having only two genders now and treating a biological male or female as such instead of having a guy going to the gynecologist to get his dick checked? That's what I'm getting from this.

That's what I got from it.  If a man shows up at an OB/GYN requesting a pap smear he can be denied, or at the very least the insurance company doesn't have to cover it.  Does this make sense?  Yes.  Will this cause an OUTRAGE?  Of course.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's what I got from it.  If a man shows up at an OB/GYN requesting a pap smear he can be denied, or at the very least the insurance company doesn't have to cover it.  Does this make sense?  Yes.  Will this cause an OUTRAGE?  Of course.  :niterider:

What kind of human being denies a man a Pap smear? WTF, Woody?

0F88A05B-CF30-4C33-B4E8-7D7456299448.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

What kind of human being denies a man a Pap smear? WTF, Woody?

0F88A05B-CF30-4C33-B4E8-7D7456299448.jpeg

I guess not.  Farewell everyone, I'm about to get cancelled.  I'll be joining the likes of COPS, LivePD and Chase from Paw Patrol.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

22 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah because if a human life doesn’t fit into your narrow little window then it’s not a human life, right?

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

I guess not.  Farewell everyone, I'm about to get cancelled.  I'll be joining the likes of COPS, LivePD and Chase from Paw Patrol.  :niterider:

Thank goodness YT still has some episodes of Real Stories of the Highway Patrol for my fix, I’d hate to have to go to the “dark web”

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah because if a human life doesn’t fit into your narrow little window then it’s not a human life, right?

“If my aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like he had it before? These mental ill people are a fraction. He didn’t have or need them last time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

WOOHOO!!! Trumps gonna lose!!! Let’s party, Jungle, you hoser!!!

21492C71-7643-4E10-929D-9F0C32946458.jpeg

At least you have great taste in comedy. That is a very old reference but it was a hilarious show.

I think any other person will do a superior job as President than Trump who has done nothing expect make his rich friends richer, divide Americans, do such a piss poor job with Covid 19 that 100,000 Americans have died, and delivered on none of his campaign promises. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, Woody said:

I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. :classic_biggrin:

These LGBKLEWLJDJJJGAPOGJBEHPORGJAPEIPRPGJGSPG people remind me of this old joke...........

when these folks wake in the morning, they flip a coin..............

"Heads I want hair pie, tails, balls across the nose ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

What? Is Trump calling for the death of the gay community? If anything he is protecting the patient and the doctor who isn’t there to look at penis, and isn’t a urologist.

this has been the norm forever, now it’s our narrow window. I bet 90% of the bs you think you believe now, you would have disagreed with 8 years ago. 

6 hours ago, Woody said:

It's common sense.  To me its no different than taking your Prius to a Marine Repair shop for a break job.  Those mechanics aren't going to be able to help you, nor should they be forced to.  When you bring your cock to the OB/GYN your experience shouldn't be any different.  Boats don't have disc brakes and men don't have vaginas.  :niterider:

The issue isn't what you're making it out to be. The issue is that they won't be able to be treated for things like, oh, ummm, Covid, if the Doctor doesn't agree with their gender whateverism. 

Trans people still get sick and shouldn't be discriminated against by the medical community. THAT'S what the issue is.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

The Obama-era rule made it illegal for doctors, hospitals and other health care workers to deny care to someone whose sexual orientation or gender identity they disapproved of.

For those who can't keep up

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The issue isn't what you're making it out to be. The issue is that they won't be able to be treated for things like, oh, ummm, Covid, if the Doctor doesn't agree with their gender whateverism. 

Trans people still get sick and shouldn't be discriminated against by the medical community. THAT'S what the issue is.

You meant, that's what some MSM hack told YOU what it is.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Woody said:

Even leftist rapper Ice Cube is against the idea of canceling Paw Patrol, a popular cartoon that has come under fire because one of its characters is a police dog.

The long-running show features puppies that work in different professions (such as police, construction, firefighting, medicine, and the like) who rush around their town to save people, right wrongs, and maintain order. But since one of the characters is a police dog, leftists are targeting the cartoon in the wake of emboldened Black Lives Matter activists looking to eliminate anything they don’t like all across American society.

But Ice Cube — who has a long history of hate for police — thinks targeting the cartoon is absurd. “My grandbaby loves Paw Patrol, this shit is going too far,” the Fuck Da Police rapper tweeted on Thursday.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Even leftist rapper Ice Cube is against the idea of canceling Paw Patrol, a popular cartoon that has come under fire because one of its characters is a police dog.

The long-running show features puppies that work in different professions (such as police, construction, firefighting, medicine, and the like) who rush around their town to save people, right wrongs, and maintain order. But since one of the characters is a police dog, leftists are targeting the cartoon in the wake of emboldened Black Lives Matter activists looking to eliminate anything they don’t like all across American society.

But Ice Cube — who has a long history of hate for police — thinks targeting the cartoon is absurd. “My grandbaby loves Paw Patrol, this shit is going too far,” the Fuck Da Police rapper tweeted on Thursday.

He said in an interview once that he regrets some of the stuff he wrote

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He said in an interview once that he regrets some of the stuff he wrote

I don't doubt it but then again when he was rapping he wasn't even talking from his own experience. He was a college kid.

Parler @NYexile

Wait one minute, paw patrol is really getting canceled? Give me a freaking break

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wait one minute, paw patrol is really getting canceled? Give me a freaking break

There were memes asking for paw patrol to be canceled. Then some idiot wrote and article about it.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg