Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Based Vernon Jones Flips the Script - What Are the Chances?

I guess it could be considered a hate crime sure.  Is it a hate crime if people start beating people up with sketchers on?  It becomes a bit of a stretch doesn't it.

Wearing a MAGA hat in public to me feels very much like one of those "play stupid games win stupid prizes" things.  You're asking for shit to pop off.  Don't be upset when it does.  Your political affiliation shouldn't be worn like a sports team memorabilia IMO.  You vote out of self interest, that's fine, that's the fucking point.  No need to wear a Republican or Democrat jersey/hat/etc.  Even bumper stickers are annoying to me.

Once again it's easy to blame it on the president who has unified nobody.  All he's done is pinned each side against one another (for those that identify with their party all the time smh).  Politics has become more and more like a sport with diehard fans for no fucking reason.  It's absurd and pathetic.  Attached is a real email the Trump administration sent out.  How is this not inflammatory speech against your own fellow Americans?

Snopes fact check as well: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-army-fundraising-email/

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.47.08 AM.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Democratic Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones will introduce legislation that would make attacks on President Trump’s supporters hate crimes.

Good.  I'm tired of seeing these faggots get off light for attacking Trump supporters.  I'm even more tired of seeing non-Trump supporters getting attacked for wearing a red hat.  Hopefully other states will follow suit.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

Good.  I'm tired of seeing these faggots get off light for attacking Trump supporters.  I'm even more tired of seeing non-Trump supporters getting attacked for wearing a red hat.  Hopefully other states will follow suit.  :niterider:

Fuck ‘em. Kill ‘em all but 6. Keep them 6 for pallbearers.

• Gay 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Oh, and BTW, fuck Trump! And his supporters

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Fuck ‘em. Kill ‘em all but 6. Keep them 6 for pallbearers.

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Oh, and BTW, fuck Trump! And his supporters

Thank you for letting me know.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah except can you imagine if a person attacked someone wearing a BLM shirt and it got put up on YouTube? Man, that shit would be all over the news cycle 24/7 non-stop with all of the Libtards crying about racism. But hey, if you wear a red MAGA hat and get popped over the head from behind by a bike lock or something then no biggie. They deserved it right? I don't think you saw this video but watch this mental case crying over that very same e-mail you posted. 54 seconds of total retardation.

Regardless of what MAGA means to you, you need to be aware of what it might mean to others, however absurd.  It's about being smart.  People flaunting a MAGA hat are inviting dangerous situations to occur.  That's dumb.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

20 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Regardless of what MAGA means to you, you need to be aware of what it might mean to others, however absurd.  It's about being smart.  People flaunting a MAGA hat are inviting dangerous situations to occur.  That's dumb.

So does someone flaunting a Bills hat in New England deserve to get popped?

30 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I know and that's why I don't even wear my red Bills hat anymore. People are deranged, I get it, but the behavior is inexcusable.

9 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I did it at 6 Flags over New England and all I got were some dirty looks and a guy shaking his head no while making a throat slash gesture. Also I wore one in Boston too but got nothing there surprisingly.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Buffalo Bills is a football team, MAGA hat represents a specific president with specific policies, completely different things.

Some people who would actually physically assault someone for wearing that hat, cause when they see the MAGA hat, they see a KKK hood, or a nazi uniform (both of those sympathizers overwhelmingly support Trump)...so would you wear a KKK hood around?  Probably not, and a little bit different than wearing a fucking sports jersey or hat

We'll go a step further, now lets say you still want to wear the hat, and you're "ready" for people to maybe try to assault you.  Now you are carrying a pistol around just so you can feel safe...to wear a hat....see how dumb this gets?  Don't politicize your fucking clothing apparel, it's stupid

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I know and that's why I don't even wear my red Bills hat anymore. People are deranged, I get it, but the behavior is inexcusable.

I did it at 6 Flags over New England and all I got were some dirty looks and a guy shaking his head no while making a throat slash gesture. Also I wore one in Boston too but got nothing there surprisingly.

QuerulousIncomparableGreathornedowl-size

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah except can you imagine if a person attacked someone wearing a BLM shirt and it got put up on YouTube? Man, that shit would be all over the news cycle 24/7 non-stop with all of the Libtards crying about racism. But hey, if you wear a red MAGA hat and get popped over the head from behind by a bike lock or something then no biggie. They deserved it right? I don't think you saw this video but watch this mental case crying over that very same e-mail you posted. 54 seconds of total retardation.

This has to be a joke, doesn’t it? Shit, she’s breeding age too. I can only hope she’s a lesbian, at least if she adopts, the kid won’t have her genes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

This has to be a joke, doesn’t it? Shit, she’s breeding age too. I can only hope she’s a lesbian, at least if she adopts, the kid won’t have her genes.

No, her problem is that she needs cock in her life.

If she was getting laid, she wouldn't be crying.

• Haha 1

Just now, LIBills said:

No, her problem is that she needs cock in her life.

If she was getting laid, she wouldn't be crying.

I've always said the cure for feminism is a steady supply of dick.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I've always said the cure for feminism is a steady supply of dick.

Then again I am a bad example because I give it to my wife regularly and she still cries. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Flaunting? You mean, WEARING?  https://www.yourdictionary.com/flaunt

anyone that displays anything on an article of clothing is letting others know what Or how they feel about something. Some things are generally offensive, some are specifically offensive. 

If you go out in public with a shirt that says “lick my balls”, or “Hitler was a righteous dude”, well,  maybe you shouldn’t.  But if you’re triggered by a Clinton or trump hat, maybe you have more passion than brains. You’d be dumb to have a trump sticker on a nice car though, the virtuous left has no problem with property damage. Do cars with Clinton or Biden stickers get keyed? 🤔

5 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Deserve has nothing to do with it, so don't twist things. It's not about deserve, it's about painting a target on yourself. 

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

Artificial Insemination - it's a reality

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Har!

23 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh yeah except can you imagine if a person attacked someone wearing a BLM shirt and it got put up on YouTube? Man, that shit would be all over the news cycle 24/7 non-stop with all of the Libtards crying about racism. But hey, if you wear a red MAGA hat and get popped over the head from behind by a bike lock or something then no biggie. They deserved it right? 

melanin privilege

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

55 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Last I checked we are a free country. If we can't wear an article of clothing supporting a U.S.A politician lest someone attack us, well, we are no longer a free country.

It is a free country. And feel free to wear whatever you want. Just be ready to except the consequences. Do you know why I don’t walk around wearing a shirt that says black lives DON’T matter? Because I’m not stupid

Seek help. soflabillsfan