Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Your Daily Lootin' and Riotin' News. Mas Importante!

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Black Lives Matter Managing Director Roasted for Dodging Questions on Finances, Antisemitism

Finances was one particular focus of Scales’ critics. Black Lives Matter has been the recipient of millions of dollars in the past few weeks, as a string of corporations and celebrities announced massive donations for her organization to establish social justice bona fides for themselves. “Obviously right now BLM is getting MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars in donations,” asked one Reddit user. “Where is all the money going and how is it allocated?”

“Yeah, I would love to see a report about the amount of donations and for what it was used. Without this, the organization only uses the BLM name tag to get donations,” another said in the ensuing discussion thread.

Scales ignored these messages but eventually answered a question on the same topic. It did not go over well.

“When people give money to Black Lives Matter, where specifically does it go?” one user asked. “What’s financial transparency like for your organization?”

Scales gave a terse, generic reply. “Hi — great question. Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” she said. “Please visit our website and subscribe to blacklivesmatter.com for updates and more information to come!”

This response did not satisfy the Q&A participants, who signaled their disapproval by “downvoting” Scales’ reply. Her post currently has -1163 net votes. The top comment on that thread asked: “Why don’t you post actual links to where the funding goes? This is not an answer.” Several Redditors then tried looking up tax information for the foundation, questioning whether it is even a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.

holy shit, the answers did not satisfy???  Is that sort of like failing to answer subpoenas?  Asking for a friend.....

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

34 minutes ago, travolta said:

11434 posts

lets say you average 5 minutes per post.

11434 x 5 = 57170 minutes

57170/60 = 952 hours

952 hours/24 = 39.6 days

39.6 days posting vile BS on this website. 

Loser? 

Minor push, fake fall, Up to no good, invaded cops space, same story. Even if fall was not fake, cops not at fault because he was up to no good and invaded space. 

Now go F yourself. 

Oh boy, I’m just stricken! It might take you five minutes to post, it takes me about 30 seconds, stupid

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh boy, I’m just stricken! It might take you five minutes to post, it takes me about 30 seconds, stupid

Average in your life story posts stupid. 

Remember the please feel sorry for me posts? Did they take 30 seconds to write?

oh boy! 

6 minutes ago, travolta said:

oh boy! 

Yep.  The guy talks way too much about his personal problems / issues.  As if no one else has them.  LOL.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, travolta said:

oh boy! 

Ok so 10 out of 1100 took more than a few seconds. Gee, I guess you win, Wally.

Those weren’t feel sorry for me posts, twit. Those were just a piece of history. 

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Ok so 10 out of 1100 took more than a few seconds. Gee, I guess you win, Wally.

Those weren’t feel sorry for me posts, twit. Those were just a piece of history. 

Cool. I win. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, travolta said:

Cool. I win. 

Yep, moron of the week. See Blowman to get your prize

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yep, moron of the week. See Blowman to get your prize

Wah - my x wife is mean

wah - I don’t like my preacher

wah - I don’t like the guy I used to go to church with

wah - I think I had Corona

wah - I don’t like where I live

wah - I don’t like Trump

Wah - I need to inform the world that Trump is bad

Wah, Wah, Wah.........

1 minute ago, travolta said:

Wah - my x wife is mean

wah - I don’t like Trump

Wah, Wah, Wah.........

He is on the wrong msg board if he letting the world know lol

On 6/9/2020 at 4:25 PM, SackMan518 said:

Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE].  Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner.  You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same.  Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest).  Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:

The capture of communications signals [explained in detail here] is a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police. In some cases the more high tech capture software can even decipher communication encryption allowing the professional agitators to block (black-out), jam, or interfere with police communication. In addition, many police body-cams are bluetooth enabled which allows syncing.

Unfortunately in the modern era the professional agitators have become very sophisticated and use technology to help create chaos.  Their activity is highly coordinated, and as James O’Keefe has revealed in his undercover operations these professionals even stage events to manipulate public opinion.

antifa-provocateur.jpg

When he was pushed away by the officers Gugino fell and presumably hit his head. As a consequence of the shove, the two officers were suspended and the Buffalo authorities have arrested and charged the two police officers.  In a show of support the entire Buffalo police unit that makes up the Emergency Response Team resigned their position.

On Friday Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown admitted Gugino was a professional ‘agitator’ who tried to work up the crowd and had been asked to leave the area ‘numerous’ times.

However, despite the known ideology and intent of Mr. Gugino; and despite a more careful look at the video highlighting exactly what Gugino was attempting; the Buffalo authorities are frozen by political correctness and have now arrested and charged the two officers.

(Via Daily Mail) – Two Buffalo cops have been arrested and charged with second degree assault after they shoved a 75-year-old peace activist to the ground Thursday causing him to crack his head open on the sidewalk, as hundreds of colleagues gathered outside the city court in solidarity to cheer their release without bail.

Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe were each charged with one count of assault in the second degree in a court hearing Saturday morning over the shocking incident that left peaceful protester Martin Gugino in a ‘serious condition’ in hospital.

The cops were arraigned in a virtual court hearing where they both pleaded not guilty to the charges and the two cops hid from the view of the camera.

They each face up to seven years in prison if convicted of the class D felony. They were released without bail and will appear back in court on July 20.(read more)

It would appear Mr. Martin Gugino succeeded in his endeavor:

martin-gugino-1.jpg?w=640&h=406

Good Work sack man!  Another enemy of black people, police and the human race, who is creating this divide. Haven't you fools even read a little piece of the Bible, the devils playbook is to act like he's your friend and to hit you up when you are most vulnerable and in an emotional state. Instead of being primitive fucks, maybe we can say hey let's wait for the facts to come out. It couldn't be the obvious thing like maybe the police force had a really good reason for quitting all at once in defense of those officers that were suspended/arrested. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Friends of the retired computer programmer described Gugino as a devout Catholic and a graduate of Canisius High School, a private Jesuit school in Buffalo, who is a passionate advocate for multiple causes on behalf of the poor and disenfranchised. Gugino spent his retirement lending a hand to multiple causes, among them Black Lives Matter. “Martin has a passion for social justice,” said Mark Colville, who runs Amistad Catholic Worker in New Haven, Connecticut, and has known Gugino for years. “When he sees wrong he wants to be involved in making it right.” Colville said Gugino made multiple trips from his home in the Buffalo suburb of Amherst to New Haven — a six-and-a-half-hour drive— to help prepare and serve meals at Amistad, a house of hospitality that describes its mission as “follow(ing) Jesus in seeking justice for the poor.”  Guigino’s Twitter account and YouTube videos have been deactivated. He is represented by lawyer Kelly Zarcone, who said Tuesday, “We are at a loss to understand why the President of the United States would make such dark, dangerous, and untrue accusations against him.”

Tom Casey, a retired civil engineer from Buffalo and a local coordinator for Pax Christi, an international Catholic peace movement, said the idea that Gugino is a provocateur is ludicrous. Gugino was certainly opinionated, Casey said, but always respectful of others.  “I have never heard him use a vile or angry word against anybody and I spent a lot of time talking to him,” Casey said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/friends-say-gugino-is-a-catholic-peace-activist-not-antifa/2020/06/10/2af4a274-ab41-11ea-a43b-be9f6494a87d_story.html

This is a real sap story from the Leftist Marxist Washington Post.  You have to read the whole article to understand why journalism is dead.  The Washed Up Post decides to just  interview a few of the people who know or claim to know him.  What a nice guy.  No mention of his twitter account or facebook account with his vulgar "Fuck the Cops" comments and more.  Just that they have been blocked.  And you think we aren't being railroaded by the Marxist media?  I looked up reasons that one might bleed from the ear and the worst was a serious head injury where a blood vessel may have ruptured near the inner ear and a severe pressure buildup near the inner ear canal would have pushed through the ear drum.  The amount of blood coming out of the ear as seen in the picture might indicate that scenario but I do not think one would be casually taking on the cell phone while waiting to be loaded into an ambulance like Gugino was.  That and those photos make his actions very suspicious.  It makes Virtue Signalers think about turning in their credentials.  

I hope the Erie County DA's office is looking into his treatment and medical information to gather all information in this case as the future of two police officers relies on the truth of that whole incident.  Looking into facts is something we will never get from the Lame Stream Media.  

Trumpster tactic #1. When the message doesn’t agree with our agenda, attack the messenger. What is it about you guys that you just love to defend the people that are on the wrong side of every situation?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Trumpster tactic #1. When the message doesn’t agree with our agenda, attack the messenger. What is it about you guys that you just love to defend the people that are on the wrong side of every situation?

Why did all those cops quit because they are all bad? Get a clue 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, travolta said:

Wah - my x wife is mean

wah - I don’t like Trump

Wah, Wah, Wah.........

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all I’ve never been married so wrong point number one. To what the fuck are you talking about I don’t like my preacher? The first time I went to church and for years was to attend his retirement ceremony.

And the guy I used to go to church with is the one that stopped liking me because he’s a Trump supporter and he couldn’t handle it. You asked me if I have friends earlier? I have a lot of friends and some of them are Trump supporters and we get along just fine because they’re not in militant Trump loving fucktard’s like the weasels on this message board who are only So bold when they’re sitting behind a keyboard.

I know Trump supporters and I come across Trump supporters all the time and face-to-face, they’re nothing like you pussies are. Because they’re not hiding.

If you’re a fucking idiot because you keep coming back for more. So let’s just leave it like this OK, obviously you’re a little bitch that needs to get the last word in so go ahead and get your last word in and then suck my ass, MAGAT.

• Trump 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all I’ve never been married so wrong point number one. To what the fuck are you talking about I don’t like my preacher? The first time I went to church and for years was to attend his retirement ceremony.

And the guy I used to go to church with is the one that stopped liking me because he’s a Trump supporter and he couldn’t handle it. You asked me if I have friends earlier? I have a lot of friends and some of them are Trump supporters and we get along just fine because they’re not in militant Trump loving fucktard’s like the weasels on this message board who are only So bold when they’re sitting behind a keyboard.

I know Trump supporters and I come across Trump supporters all the time and face-to-face, they’re nothing like you pussies are. Because they’re not hiding.

If you’re a fucking idiot because you keep coming back for more. So let’s just leave it like this OK, obviously you’re a little bitch that needs to get the last word in so go ahead and get your last word in and then suck my ass, MAGAT.

Last words - your a douche. 

and there a plenty of websites that cater to the LGBQT community that might be fitting for you. I think if you go to Tinder, you can easily find a man to comply with your last request. 

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Friends of the retired computer programmer described Gugino as a devout Catholic and a graduate of Canisius High School, a private Jesuit school in Buffalo, who is a passionate advocate for multiple causes on behalf of the poor and disenfranchised. Gugino spent his retirement lending a hand to multiple causes, among them Black Lives Matter. “Martin has a passion for social justice,” said Mark Colville, who runs Amistad Catholic Worker in New Haven, Connecticut, and has known Gugino for years. “When he sees wrong he wants to be involved in making it right.” Colville said Gugino made multiple trips from his home in the Buffalo suburb of Amherst to New Haven — a six-and-a-half-hour drive— to help prepare and serve meals at Amistad, a house of hospitality that describes its mission as “follow(ing) Jesus in seeking justice for the poor.”  Guigino’s Twitter account and YouTube videos have been deactivated. He is represented by lawyer Kelly Zarcone, who said Tuesday, “We are at a loss to understand why the President of the United States would make such dark, dangerous, and untrue accusations against him.”

Tom Casey, a retired civil engineer from Buffalo and a local coordinator for Pax Christi, an international Catholic peace movement, said the idea that Gugino is a provocateur is ludicrous. Gugino was certainly opinionated, Casey said, but always respectful of others.  “I have never heard him use a vile or angry word against anybody and I spent a lot of time talking to him,” Casey said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/friends-say-gugino-is-a-catholic-peace-activist-not-antifa/2020/06/10/2af4a274-ab41-11ea-a43b-be9f6494a87d_story.html

This is a real sap story from the Leftist Marxist Washington Post.  You have to read the whole article to understand why journalism is dead.  The Washed Up Post decides to just  interview a few of the people who know or claim to know him.  What a nice guy.  No mention of his twitter account or facebook account with his vulgar "Fuck the Cops" comments and more.  Just that they have been blocked.  And you think we aren't being railroaded by the Marxist media?  I looked up reasons that one might bleed from the ear and the worst was a serious head injury where a blood vessel may have ruptured near the inner ear and a severe pressure buildup near the inner ear canal would have pushed through the ear drum.  The amount of blood coming out of the ear as seen in the picture might indicate that scenario but I do not think one would be casually taking on the cell phone while waiting to be loaded into an ambulance like Gugino was.  That and those photos make his actions very suspicious.  It makes Virtue Signalers think about turning in their credentials.  

I hope the Erie County DA's office is looking into his treatment and medical information to gather all information in this case as the future of two police officers relies on the truth of that whole incident.  Looking into facts is something we will never get from the Lame Stream Media.  

John Wayne Gacy was a man dedicated to his community and did clown shows for kids in his spare time. He had a huge heart. He took in wayward boys that were on hard times. He volunteered his time helping in political campaigns. He even had his picture taken with First Lady Roselyn Carter.

see? Anyone can do it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Wah - my x wife is mean

wah - I don’t like Trump

Wah, Wah, Wah.........

Don't forget the cancer scare.  :classic_wacko:

25 minutes ago, travolta said:

Last words - your a douche. 

and there a plenty of websites that cater to the LGBQT community that might be fitting for you. I think if you go to Tinder, you can easily find a man to comply with your last request. 

LOL

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You didn't read what I said.  If you were a hunter you'd be taking a lot of sound shots I'll bet.  

The message was a perfect example of yellow journalism.  The Washed Up Post has shown time and again that, that is how they operate now.  " journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion."  www.bing.com.  

Youse guys are on the wrong side.  Wake up to the fact that the Lame Stream Media is %100 into the destruction of this Republic.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You didn't read what I said.  If you were a hunter you'd be taking a lot of sound shots I'll bet.  

The message was a perfect example of yellow journalism.  The Washed Up Post has shown time and again that, that is how they operate now.  " journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism is used today as a pejorative to decry any journalism that treats news in an unprofessional or unethical fashion."  www.bing.com.  

Youse guys are on the wrong side.  Wake up to the fact that the Lame Stream Media is %100 into the destruction of this Republic.  

No, you guys are. Yes, to the Media thing, but these are the facts.

1, Police pushed old man.
2, Old man fell, cracked his head on the concrete
3, old man went to the hospital in serious condition.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G
E-L-S-E
M-A-T-T-E-R-S

You people remind me of a Korean Cab Driver. If you're in a cab in Korea and the driver gets in an accident, it's your fault, because he wouldn't have been there if he wasn't giving you a  ride.

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

And that's another thing. 3 years of vehement arguing could have been vastly avoided if you people would stop ignoring the obvious and stop trying to find alternative facts. You people want him to be right so bad, you'll dig as deep as you can until you find something to try and vindicate him.

Trump has lied over 16,000 times. Period. End of story. 
There is no "but all politicians do", or they're not all lies, or no he didn't or anything else. He lied over 16,000 times.

He rolled back 87 environmental protection regulations. End of story, There is no justifying it.

He attacked peaceful protesters in DC. Stop right there. That's it. That's what happened. Stop trying to make up shit about who, what, why, bullshit. He did it, it's on film, and that's it. Just fucking accept the truth and admit it and move on. 

Here, go chew on this one. June 1st, Trump did his BS Photo-Op. June 1st is the Anniversary of the Tulsa Masacre.
June 19th is Juneteenth - the day blacks celebrate the end of slavery. Trump is having his first rally back, When? June 19th. Where? In Tulsa. 

That's fucked up. You KNOW that's fucked up. Just admit that it's fucked up. But no, Sack and Danny and Woody, etc will find some way to justify it.

3 1/2 YEARS of this stupid shit because you people would still vote for him if he shot a man on 5th Ave, in Broad daylight and confessed to it.

Oh and @Travolta - that post took 7 mins 34 seconds to write. Put it in the bank

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Video of protester shove isn't enough to convict Buffalo officers, defense lawyers say

The video shocked and offended many across the world, but it's not enough to convict two Buffalo police officers, local defense lawyers said this week.

While the recorded images of officers shoving a 75-year-old protester struck many as slam-dunk evidence, attorneys with a history of successfully defending police officers think it falls far short of what the law demands for a conviction.

One of them went so far as to suggest the charges could be dismissed short of an indictment.

"It might not even get out of the grand jury," said Rodney O. Personius, a criminal defense lawyer. "I think there's an opportunity to take this to a panel of citizens. You might even have your client consider testifying before the grand jury."

If there is an indictment, Personius thinks the case will almost certainly go to trial given the consequences facing the officers – up to seven years in prison and termination from the force.

“A trial is inevitable," said Terrence M. Connors, who won acquittals in three recent police brutality trials. "There is too much at stake and no real ability to resolve this case without a trial.”

When you talk to Connors and Personius about the evidence against Officers Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe, they will tell you, yes, the video is disturbing to look at, but it's only one part of a larger story.

Viewed tens of millions of times, it shows the two officers pushing Martin Gugino and walking past him as he lay on the ground, blood seeping from his head. The officers were part of a Buffalo police unit clearing the crowd after a peaceful protest.

Shot by a WBFO reporter, the video went viral, prompting reaction from across the world, most of it critical of the officers.

For lawyers who defend police, it doesn't matter what critics think. What matters is what a jury, after hearing both sides, might think.

They also believe that, in the end, the case will come down to one single question: What were the officers thinking when they pushed Gugino?

"Where was the intent to injure?" said Timothy W. Hoover, a Buffalo attorney who won acquittal for a Buffalo police officer two years ago. "Looking at the video, I don't see any improper actions or any intent to injure."

Like Hoover, Connors and Personius think the case will rise or fall on how a jury sees the officers' state of mind. They also expect defense lawyers Joseph M. LaTona and Thomas H. Burton will ensure that a jury hears the full story of what happened that day, not just what was captured on a reporter's cellphone.

"The focal point of the trial will be the intent of the officers at the time of contact with Mr. Gugino," Connors said. "Was it their conscious objective to cause physical injury to him, and can that be established beyond a reasonable doubt?”

The defense will likely argue that Torgalski and McCabe were following orders to clear Niagara Square of protesters when Gugino approached, blocking their path.

And to prove they were simply doing their job, their lawyers may go after Gugino, a well-known activist.

By now, the defense and prosecution are investigating both the officers and Gugino, delving into their backgrounds, looking into everything from friends and family to comments made on social media.

"A witness' credibility can be put at issue," Hoover said. "As a result, attorneys always want to know about a witness' history, character and what they were doing leading up to the incident."

Personius thinks Gugino's actions that day should be scrutinized as much as those of the officers charged with assault.

"Why does he approach the officers the way he does?" he asked. "Why is he carrying a phone?"

From the start, Gugino's friends, many of them fellow activists, rallied around him, dismissing suggestions that he was an agitator looking for a fight.

Even as he laid in a hospital bed recovering from his head injury, Gugino found himself the target of a tweet from President Trump suggesting he's a member of Antifa, the word used to describe a group of militant anti-fascists.

"Oh, that's ridiculous," Victoria Ross, executive director of the Western New York Peace Center, said of Trump's tweet. "They are just plain making things up."

Ross described Gugino as a longtime peace activist and follower of the Catholic Worker Movement.

Torgalski and McCabe are due back in court on July 20 for a preliminary hearing, but that appearance could be canceled if prosecutors convene a grand jury, which have been on hold because of Covid-19, in time to seek an indictment. Even without an indictment, it's possible the pandemic might lead the court to delay the hearing.

Despite those delays, the three defense lawyers agree that, barring a dismissal of charges, the case will go before a judge and jury, a sentiment one of the officer's lawyers echoed this week.

"This case is going to be tried in a court in front of someone wearing a black robe," said Burton, the lawyer representing McCabe.

Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn declined to comment for this story.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He attacked peaceful protesters in DC. Stop right there. That's it. That's what happened.

Uh no, that's not what happened. Those protesters were anything BUT peaceful.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile