Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Your Daily Lootin' and Riotin' News. Mas Importante!

39 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Where should I look first, on Breitbart or an OAN?

That is part of your problem. If MSDNC doesn’t show a video or show a tweet, does it exist? In your world, the answer is no. In your world, you disregard anything that is not on your networks. Problem is, we have photos, videos, tweets, and a really bad acting job that we can all see. Nothing is doctored. You don’ believe it or act like you don’t believe it because of the Fox bad, Trump bad defense. 

so who is the stupid one? When all of the officers get their jobs back because this lie is proven false, will you apologize for calling people names? Never mind, you will not know about it because the liberal media, race baiting politicians, will have gotten what they wanted out of the lie. Buffalo news will have a 1 paragraph story on page 17 and the national media will ignore the story. Fox and Breitbart will cover the story but guys like you will call them liars,, even if they have video evidence of the story. 

Now go ahead and call me names as if I give a shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Thank you. 

The video of the young black guy calling him a trouble maker is telling. His fuck police tweets are telling. You cannot get on his Twitter because it is blocked. 

If he was really hurt, he would be all over the news right now. Rachael Maddox or Good Morning America would be interviewing him . What are the odds of an interview showing all of his brain damage? If he is a fake, he is trying to ruin the careers of cops who don’t deserve it. That make him what? A DICK

If I am wrong, I apologize. Antifa needs to hire stunt men to do the falls for them. I am sure that is coming because they are all funded. 

What's telling is that blood immediately poured out of his ear and it didn't look like the back of his head bounced off the pavement but it's hard to tell since the camera panned away for a second. Generally in severe head trauma it takes at least a couple of minutes for that to happen. All staged.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Predictably, Donald is caught telling another cheap, ugly, easily disproved lie, but that's all right with his cult followers because it's a lie they want to hear. 

Donald Trump's Police Scanner Tweet Fact-Checked

President Donald Trump has suggested a man pushed over by police during protests in the US city of Buffalo last week was trying to "scan police communications in order to black out the equipment".

But is this even possible?

Twitter post by @realDonaldTrump: Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN  I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

Footage of 75-year-old Martin Gugino shows him approaching police lines holding up what appears to be a mobile phone which he points at one of the officers.

One of the police officers then pushes Mr Gugino over, who was later taken to hospital. He left hospital on Tuesday but was not well enough to comment.

From the clip, it's not possible to tell what he was doing with the phone. We've seen no evidence to suggest he was trying to scan police devices. It is also not clear how police equipment could be interfered with in this way.

There are plenty of apps claiming to be able to listen into police audio that have been popular during the recent wave of protests in the United States.

But these apps wouldn't allow you to interfere with a police device - or to "black out police equipment" as the president suggested.

Buffalo police say their dispatch channels are not encrypted, and there are even websites that broadcast police calls.

If you were attempting to jam police radio signals, you wouldn't need to be physically close to an officer.

However, most modern radio systems used by emergency services have defences against such jamming, says Professor Alan Woodward, a cyber security expert at Surrey University.

"In any event, even if you were attempting to scan police radios in order to jam them using a mobile phone, which is what the man appeared to be holding, this is not the equipment you would use. You would need much more sophisticated scanning equipment.

"In terms of interfering with police communications frequencies, mobile phones simply don't have components that work at those frequencies," he adds.

How has Mr Gugino responded?

In a statement to the Washington Post, a lawyer for Mr Gugino said his family was at a loss as to why Mr Trump had made "a dark, dangerous and untrue accusation" against him.

"Martin has always been a peaceful protester because he cares about today's society," Kelly Zarcone said. "No one from law enforcement has suggested otherwise," she added.

The post gave no evidence of a link between Mr Gugino and antifa, a loose affiliation of anti-fascist and mostly left-wing activists which Mr Trump has blamed, without providing proof, for acts of violence during the protests.

Twitter, which has censored previous tweets by the president, said this tweet did not violate its rules.

The claim appeared to first gain traction from a widely shared conservative blog post published on 6 June also claiming that antifa activists use this technique to track police movements or "black out" communication.

These then appeared on conservative outlet One America News Network (OANN) before ending up on the president's social media profiles.

Many people responded angrily to the president's suggestion the incident which led to Mr Gugino's injury was "a set up" and accused him of promoting a conspiracy theory.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52984295

spacer.png

Generalissimo Donald says: 
"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

spacer.png

In a statement to the Washington Post, a lawyer for Mr Gugino.........  YEP, GOT IT....👍👍👍

I just mailed a letter to Erie County DA John J Flynn at his personal address.   That way I know he will get it.  I was, of course, very respectful as we all should be in directly communicating to a public official.  Except to Mitt Romney, to him I hit him between the eyes with a letter.  I asked DA Flynn why it is that his office thought to bring charges so quickly without having all the facts?  I asked if he was going to review charges against Gugino?   I asked why the Eire County DA office seems to always be frozen by political correctness?  I asked that the charges against officers Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe be dropped and an apology go out to them and the Buffalo Police Department. 

The ones who feel it is okay to march in the street and burn businesses and loot and riot or provide cover for these actions seem to scare these pussies.  We who are for law and order for all citizens need to pummel them with letters expressing our expectations.   A well stated and respectful letter along with thousands of others will get their attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, travolta said:

That is part of your problem. If MSDNC doesn’t show a video or show a tweet, does it exist? In your world, the answer is no. In your world, you disregard anything that is not on your networks. Problem is, we have photos, videos, tweets, and a really bad acting job that we can all see. Nothing is doctored. You don’ believe it or act like you don’t believe it because of the Fox bad, Trump bad defense. 

so who is the stupid one? When all of the officers get their jobs back because this lie is proven false, will you apologize for calling people names? Never mind, you will not know about it because the liberal media, race baiting politicians, will have gotten what they wanted out of the lie. Buffalo news will have a 1 paragraph story on page 17 and the national media will ignore the story. Fox and Breitbart will cover the story but guys like you will call them liars,, even if they have video evidence of the story. 

Now go ahead and call me names as if I give a shit. 

Who’s the stupid one? You are because I said it on here 100 times, I don’t watch the news. I stopped watching the news over a month ago and before that I barely watched the news. Most of the news reporting that I get comes off of message boards like this where real people talk about real issues and then I go look up the things that they talked about to see what fits and what doesn’t fit.

You guys are the idiots that keep repeating everything that Donald Trump and Fox News says. You trump lovers are the ones that are whores to the MSM. I think you just point the finger at everybody else to try to ease your guilty little consciences.

Let me say this again, he hit the ground and blood started pouring out of his ears. That’s not you fake fucking retard. But keep watching KGB news because in your little brain that’s the truth.

• Gay 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Black Lives Matter Managing Director Roasted for Dodging Questions on Finances, Antisemitism

Finances was one particular focus of Scales’ critics. Black Lives Matter has been the recipient of millions of dollars in the past few weeks, as a string of corporations and celebrities announced massive donations for her organization to establish social justice bona fides for themselves. “Obviously right now BLM is getting MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars in donations,” asked one Reddit user. “Where is all the money going and how is it allocated?”

“Yeah, I would love to see a report about the amount of donations and for what it was used. Without this, the organization only uses the BLM name tag to get donations,” another said in the ensuing discussion thread.

Scales ignored these messages but eventually answered a question on the same topic. It did not go over well.

“When people give money to Black Lives Matter, where specifically does it go?” one user asked. “What’s financial transparency like for your organization?”

Scales gave a terse, generic reply. “Hi — great question. Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” she said. “Please visit our website and subscribe to blacklivesmatter.com for updates and more information to come!”

This response did not satisfy the Q&A participants, who signaled their disapproval by “downvoting” Scales’ reply. Her post currently has -1163 net votes. The top comment on that thread asked: “Why don’t you post actual links to where the funding goes? This is not an answer.” Several Redditors then tried looking up tax information for the foundation, questioning whether it is even a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Japanese Broadcaster NHK Apologizes for Racist Cartoon on U.S. Protests

Parler @NYexile

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Who’s the stupid one? You are because I said it on here 100 times, I don’t watch the news. I stopped watching the news over a month ago and before that I barely watched the news. Most of the news reporting that I get comes off of message boards like this where real people talk about real issues and then I go look up the things that they talked about to see what fits and what doesn’t fit.

You guys are the idiots that keep repeating everything that Donald Trump and Fox News says. You trump lovers are the ones that are whores to the MSM. I think you just point the finger at everybody else to try to ease your guilty little consciences.

Let me say this again, he hit the ground and blood started pouring out of his ears. That’s not you fake fucking retard. But keep watching KGB news because in your little brain that’s the truth.

Somebody must have really done damage to you man.

• Like 1

Officer Tatum has a message for fags like Crazy Greg, Jungle, Piggy, and F8.

Parler @NYexile

30 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Officer Tatum has a message for fags like Crazy Greg, Jungle, Piggy, and F8.

This shit needs to stop.

Anybody who is for this crap hates this country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

This shit needs to stop.

D41226F5-B4B0-445B-8489-1A68FCA72BBB.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, travolta said:

Somebody must have really done damage to you man.

Ya think?

3 hours ago, travolta said:

Oh, that's on the The Conservative Treehouse?? Oh, well fuck me for thinking otherwise

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Japanese Broadcaster NHK Apologizes for Racist Cartoon on U.S. Protests

Ah, Japanese low-budget fantastical-based animation. Does it get any better than that? And the acting was really first rate. You could really get a strong sense of the main actor's conviction, passion, conflicted agony and profound depth of feeling. I would say it's the role he was born to play, but maybe he has superb range as a classically trained actor who can play a great many different roles with equal success.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, travolta said:

Look at the videos, his tweets, and photos. 

Fraud. 

Hey stupid, that doesn't change the fact he got shoved to the ground, cracked his fucking skull and immediately started bleeding form the ears. Stop trying to justify what happened, moron, by using right wing rhetorical bullshit that has zero to do with the fact the guy got fucked up

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hey stupid, that doesn't change the fact he got shoved to the ground, cracked his fucking skull and immediately started bleeding form the ears. Stop trying to justify what happened, moron, by using right wing rhetorical bullshit that has zero to do with the fact the guy got fucked up

Hey stupid. 

If you Invade the space of police who are bracing for violence, you might get pushed. If you are too old to get barely pushed W/O cracking your skull, get out of the business of fucking with police. YOU are too stupid to recognize a complete fraud. 

YOU are a moron, stupid, ..... every name you call other people. Too stupid to have a civil conversation with ANYONE. You are a disrespectful prick to everyone. 

Even though you are a complete dick to everyone, I actually feel sorry for you.

Do you have any friends?
Do your kids even like you?
Do you have a job? 
Do you have a life? 
How is the hate working out for you? 
Have you ever read a book? 

Buy this book today. Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People. 

On 6/9/2020 at 5:12 PM, travolta said:

The fall looked fake. What a DICK. 

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

Look at the blood coming from his ear.

• Gay 1

13 hours ago, LIBills said:

This shit needs to stop.

You can go fuck yourself. Democrats and progressives love this country--and everyone in it--not just the white people.

Just admit you're racist so you can get fired from your job and go away.

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

5 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You can go fuck yourself. Democrats and progressives love this country--and everyone in it--not just the white people.

Stick your racism up your ass you fucking prick.

Yeah, what's going on in a place like Seattle is really showing love for this country you fucking twat.

I am tired of you fucking morons calling everyone racist when it's people like you who ARE the racists.

Everything is fucking racist to you shitheads.......... EVERYTHING.

Let's cancel puppies and kittens while we are at it and tell us how racist they are too.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, travolta said:

Hey stupid. 

If you Invade the space of police who are bracing for violence, you might get pushed. If you are too old to get barely pushed W/O cracking your skull, get out of the business of fucking with police. YOU are too stupid to recognize a complete fraud. 

YOU are a moron, stupid, ..... every name you call other people. Too stupid to have a civil conversation with ANYONE. You are a disrespectful prick to everyone. 

Even though you are a complete dick to everyone, I actually feel sorry for you.

Do you have any friends?
Do your kids even like you?
Do you have a job? 
Do you have a life? 
How is the hate working out for you? 
Have you ever read a book? 

Buy this book today. Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People. 

I notice you’re changing your story. First of all, he said he deserved it because he was ANTIFA. You keep citing all this bullshit that isn’t true. And then you said it was fake, that he didn’t get pushed he fell on his own and it was all a set up. Now all of a sudden, he deserves to get pushed because he got in the space of the officers.

Did he get pushed or did he not get pushed? You don’t seem to be very clear on that, and I don’t know why you keep engaging me because I’m not going to suddenly be nice to you. You’re a fucking asshole who worships Donald Trump which means that to me the best thing that could happen to you would be if you suddenly end unexplainably disappeared from the planet.

Fuck you and fuck everybody like you.

Fucking MAGAT, maggot, faggot...

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I notice you’re changing your story. First of all, he said he deserved it because he was ANTIFA. You keep citing all this bullshit that isn’t true. And then you said it was fake, that he didn’t get pushed he fell on his own and it was all a set up. Now all of a sudden, he deserves to get pushed because he got in the space of the officers.

Did he get pushed or did he not get pushed? You don’t seem to be very clear on that, and I don’t know why you keep engaging me because I’m not going to suddenly be nice to you. You’re a fucking asshole who worships Donald Trump which means that to me the best thing that could happen to you would be if you suddenly end unexplainably disappeared from the planet.

Fuck you and fuck everybody like you.

Fucking MAGAT, maggot, faggot...

11434 posts

lets say you average 5 minutes per post.

11434 x 5 = 57170 minutes

57170/60 = 952 hours

952 hours/24 = 39.6 days

39.6 days posting vile BS on this website. 

Loser? 

Minor push, fake fall, Up to no good, invaded cops space, same story. Even if fall was not fake, cops not at fault because he was up to no good and invaded space. 

Now go F yourself. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Black Lives Matter Managing Director Roasted for Dodging Questions on Finances, Antisemitism

Finances was one particular focus of Scales’ critics. Black Lives Matter has been the recipient of millions of dollars in the past few weeks, as a string of corporations and celebrities announced massive donations for her organization to establish social justice bona fides for themselves. “Obviously right now BLM is getting MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars in donations,” asked one Reddit user. “Where is all the money going and how is it allocated?”

“Yeah, I would love to see a report about the amount of donations and for what it was used. Without this, the organization only uses the BLM name tag to get donations,” another said in the ensuing discussion thread.

Scales ignored these messages but eventually answered a question on the same topic. It did not go over well.

“When people give money to Black Lives Matter, where specifically does it go?” one user asked. “What’s financial transparency like for your organization?”

Scales gave a terse, generic reply. “Hi — great question. Right now, our programs are focused on civic engagement, expansion of chapters, Arts & Culture, organizing and digital advocacy resources and tools,” she said. “Please visit our website and subscribe to blacklivesmatter.com for updates and more information to come!”

This response did not satisfy the Q&A participants, who signaled their disapproval by “downvoting” Scales’ reply. Her post currently has -1163 net votes. The top comment on that thread asked: “Why don’t you post actual links to where the funding goes? This is not an answer.” Several Redditors then tried looking up tax information for the foundation, questioning whether it is even a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.

Defund BLM

53 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Dope