JS12

Will you watch games if they’re kneeling?

6 hours ago, JMech said:

Since you know that hitting the stud with your head hurts bad explains much of your ranting.

I hate to say it, but on multiple levels you are wrong.

I want to hear from you a day after the elections in November when Trump wins in  a landslide.  Will you be here?  I will want to talk to you then.

This isn't Trump vs the haters.  This isn't Democrats vs Republicans.  You draw clear lines where there are none.

Why do you people think he’s going to win in a landslide? I mean let’s be real.

let’s just take all the name calling in the arguing and the whining and the bitching and everything else that goes on here, and put it off to the side and take a realistic look at this.

Six months ago I wasn’t even going to say who I thought was going to win because I had no idea, but his numbers are crashing and burning on top of that, the last two elections have been very bad for Republicans. Making other Republicans that are up for reelection who are lying to them selves with Donald Trump this year. They’re in fucking trouble. That many of them are looking strong.

I mean I’m not surprised that Trump lovers would just assume he’s going to win in a landslide because he overcame the polls last time. I mean, other than the fact that he lied his ass off in the debates, we didn’t really know what we were going to get with Donald Trump as president. Now we do. And as time has gone on we’ve gotten a much more profound look at what a fucking train wreck his presidency has been. That’s why his numbers are falling. Because more and more people are waking up to the fact that he’s a fucking moron and that he’s destroying this country.

Obviously anything can happen and I may be eating crow in November but there’s not one single indicator, that one that works out to him winning.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Why do you people think he’s going to win in a landslide? I mean let’s be real.

let’s just take all the name calling in the arguing and the whining and the bitching and everything else that goes on here, and put it off to the side and take a realistic look at this.

Six months ago I wasn’t even going to say who I thought was going to win because I had no idea, but his numbers are crashing and burning on top of that, the last two elections have been very bad for Republicans. Making other Republicans that are up for reelection who are lying to them selves with Donald Trump this year. They’re in fucking trouble. That many of them are looking strong.

I mean I’m not surprised that Trump lovers would just assume he’s going to win in a landslide because he overcame the polls last time. I mean, other than the fact that he lied his ass off in the debates, we didn’t really know what we were going to get with Donald Trump as president. Now we do. And as time has gone on we’ve gotten a much more profound look at what a fucking train wreck his presidency has been. That’s why his numbers are falling. Because more and more people are waking up to the fact that he’s a fucking moron and that he’s destroying this country.

Obviously anything can happen and I may be eating crow in November but there’s not one single indicator, that one that works out to him winning.

I've never predicted Trump in a landslide.  I think it will be close.  Don't be surprised if Trump wins, though.  I wouldn't vote for Biden if he were the only candidate.  Biden is a bad joke.  His running mate will be terrible.  Wait and see.  Terrible.

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

You have me confused for someone else.   I dont even like Trump.  The last guy I wanted to see win the GOP nomination in 2016 was Trump.  He wasnt even in my top 5.  I tolerate him because he's the lesser of 2 evils and i have said so many times.     I think he's funny at times, unwatchable at others.  Hi salso has this quality about him akin to a head coach who is terrible at his job but his team somehow wins, an intangible thing, that is hard to explain, that works.    And as a minority i dont find him the least bit offensive or racist, at least not any more racist than any other white person.  I find him annoying, a self promoting blow hard, but I just tune him out when he starts talking crap.     But as far as racist or divider, I suggest people research all the things that man has done for minorities, especially black people, and then turn off CNN and MSNBC and all their bullshit.  Trump has accomplished more for blacks than Obama did.   Of course, none of this you will ever hear about unless you do your own none mainstream media research, and that includes Fox who doesnt even promote what he's done for minorities.

OK, you’re not a Trump supporter but like several other people on here that claimed they’re Trump supporters, you never have anything negative to say about him and you attack the people that hate him. Tell me how that makes sense? I mean come on what are we supposed to think?

Now, since I’m in the mood to be reasonable,  The numbers show that the economy was coming up going back five years before Trump. That is an indisputable fact.

There’s no way to see that the economic boost happenEd because of Trump or in spite of Trump. Obviously if the whole economy improves then it improves for everybody. Which means that blacks are going to do better as well as everybody else. Therefore if the economy improved in spite of Trump because it was already improving before Trump then it has nothing to do with Trump when it comes to economic indicators for black people.

it’s a very skewed thing to say that Unemployment is lower for a blacks than it’s ever been. Well it’s lower for everybody than it’s ever been so, obviously. That would include black people. It’s a very disingenuous comment.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

0?     He's up to 19 kept so far.  18 broken.  54 on hold.   And the only reason his biggest failure was a failure Ocrapocare was because of dumbasses Mccain RIP and Romney who were trying to appease the left. 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/#

Wouldn’t the way to appease the left be by having something to replace Obamacare with? There was never anything to replace it with. The only thing Trump wanted to do was to be eliminated. That’s why Mitt Romney and John McCain voted against it. Because there was no alternate plan. If anything I get them props for not buying into the Trump bullshit or kowtowing to him because they were afraid he might say bad things about them like most of the rest of the Republicans on that committee.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

0?     He's up to 19 kept so far.  18 broken.  54 on hold.   And the only reason his biggest failure was a failure Ocrapocare was because of dumbasses Mccain RIP and Romney who were trying to appease the left. 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/#

Oh, keep a stick around. When I get home I’ll sit down and go through these campaign promises and point out how fucking ridiculous they are. Most of them are just really pulling back Obama policies. And the ones that were supposed to have the biggest impact, well those are the ones that he hasn’t been able to keep

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wouldn’t the way to appease the left be by having something to replace Obamacare with? There was never anything to replace it with. The only thing Trump wanted to do was to be eliminated. That’s why Mitt Romney and John McCain voted against it. Because there was no alternate plan. If anything I get them props for not buying into the Trump bullshit or kowtowing to him because they were afraid he might say bad things about them like most of the rest of the Republicans on that committee.

i would have been happy with a full repeal and keeping the protection for pre existing conditions.  When he first got in office or slightly before, that was what he was touting but it all went to crap.  To me Obamacare is the biggest farce in Western history other than the pre-existing condition protection.  The rest was unnecessary.   Obamacare hurts businesses, hurts the middle class, hurts married couples and helps people who already qualified for free or reduced government insurance.    In other words, it helped basically nobody.  But the left praises it like the greatest thing ever, just because King O's name is on it.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

OK, you’re not a Trump supporter but like several other people on here that claimed they’re Trump supporters, you never have anything negative to say about him and you attack the people that hate him. Tell me how that makes sense? I mean come on what are we supposed to think?

Now, since I’m in the mood to be reasonable,  The numbers show that the economy was coming up going back five years before Trump. That is an indisputable fact.

There’s no way to see that the economic boost happenEd because of Trump or in spite of Trump. Obviously if the whole economy improves then it improves for everybody. Which means that blacks are going to do better as well as everybody else. Therefore if the economy improved in spite of Trump because it was already improving before Trump then it has nothing to do with Trump when it comes to economic indicators for black people.

it’s a very skewed thing to say that Unemployment is lower for a blacks than it’s ever been. Well it’s lower for everybody than it’s ever been so, obviously. That would include black people. It’s a very disingenuous comment.

I dont attack people who says he's a blowhard or he's arrogant or full of himself.   What I attack are people who only repeat the nonsense they hear on CNN or MSNBC.   

The whole racist thing is absurd.   He's being accused of being racist for wanting to protect the southern border, stopping travelers from known terrorist countries and for wanting to put an end to looting and violence.   I am a minority who's entire family is immigrants, and I am 100% in favor of all 3 of those things.   He does nothing to stop them because they vote for him, but it's not his fault white supremicist adore him.  That doesnt make him a white supremicist.   Growing up heavy set central american girls had a thing for me.  That doesnt mean I like heavy set central american chicks. 

I wasnt speaking of only unemployment however you do make a fair point on that.  It's inner city programs, schooling choice, re development zones.  Real things, that will help blacks, not just BLM bullshit publicity stunts.  Stopping Police Brutality is great, but it wont help .000001% of black people succeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

45 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

i would have been happy with a full repeal and keeping the protection for pre existing conditions.  When he first got in office or slightly before, that was what he was touting but it all went to crap.  To me Obamacare is the biggest farce in Western history other than the pre-existing condition protection.  The rest was unnecessary.   Obamacare hurts businesses, hurts the middle class, hurts married couples and helps people who already qualified for free or reduced government insurance.    In other words, it helped basically nobody.  But the left praises it like the greatest thing ever, just because King O's name is on it.

I totally agree with you about Obamacare. And I agree with you about repealing it and keeping pre-existing conditions but that was never his intent. The only thing he wanted to do is repeal it and watch the poorest people in this country get thrown off health insurance.

At the same time it’s ridiculous that I have to pay $1000 a month in premiums for me and my children and that doesn’t even cover everything because then I have to pay a percentage of certain procedures. I’ve had four tests done in the last year and including my co-pays it’s over $7000 out of pocket. And that’s Obamacare. It was never like this before. So yes, count me as one of those that’s pissed off that I did not get to keep my current plan.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

I dont attack people who says he's a blowhard or he's arrogant or full of himself.   What I attack are people who only repeat the nonsense they hear on CNN or MSNBC.   

The whole racist thing is absurd.   He's being accused of being racist for wanting to protect the southern border, stopping travelers from known terrorist countries and for wanting to put an end to looting and violence.   I am a minority who's entire family is immigrants, and I am 100% in favor of all 3 of those things.   He does nothing to stop them because they vote for him, but it's not his fault white supremicist adore him.  That doesnt make him a white supremicist.   Growing up heavy set central american girls had a thing for me.  That doesnt mean I like heavy set central american chicks. 

I wasnt speaking of only unemployment however you do make a fair point on that.  It's inner city programs, schooling choice, re development zones.  Real things, that will help blacks, not just BLM bullshit publicity stunts.  Stopping Police Brutality is great, but it wont help .000001% of black people succeed.

Just as a sidenote, I have never called him a racist. What I have said is that people who are racists support Donald Trump.

As for those inner city programs, I’ll do my research on that because living in a place, or nearest city I should say that is predominantly low income and is overrun by the inner city problems, I have not seen anything like that. That doesn’t mean it isn’t there, I just haven’t heard of it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Defund kneeling......

How, by taking out kneecaps?

Now you are talking my language...........

with my family's mafia background and all. :classic_biggrin:

On 6/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, JS12 said:

My first post. Needs to be asked.

If every player in the NFL kneels together for the Anthem this season, will you continue to watch football?

I don’t think I’ll be able to. And I’ve been a die hard fan since the Kelly days. I think they’ll lose Millions of fans.

Thoughts?

Yes i will watch. What we all should learn now is we should accept peaceful protests. I always have. I would have handled it different if I was NFL. I would have engaged Kap and had information speakers and supporters hold informational areas and demonstration areas outside the stadium. 

It is not our call anyway. NFL is the employer. If they allow employees to protest during working hours then it is allowed. if anyone does not like it they can do as they please and stay away and not buy tickets/merchandise. You know, exert your right to protest it.

When this first came up my first reaction was. I always support peaceful protests. That is a right written onto our constitution.

It was taking place during work hours that NFL had not given the explicit OK to do so and it interfered with football fans enjoyment of watching NFL. So I understand the unhappy fans.

I am firm believer we don't need political statements and protests during sporting events, concerts, etc etc......as the reason they even exist is for fans who wish to escape life realities for awhile. Not to then bring all the world problems to us on our escape day out. 

If I want to be involved in a cause or hear about it I would attend a political rally or protest and/or walk into it when out in public on street or whatever. If I pay money to attend a ticketed restricted event I expect to get the event I paid for. Nowhere on sports tickets or concert tickets or movie tickets does it say it is a protest or rally or other........

When the Kap kneeling became a thing the NFL waffled for a long time. At first saying not allowed then sending mixed signals. Media fed into the frenzy broadcasting the anthem they had previously not put on air. 

• Like 1

cba fan

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

We all know who the real dividers are cupcake, so shut the fuck up with your idiocy already.

Do you ever do anything constructive besides being a hateful little troll 24/7?

Yup that about sums him up.

4 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

It seems that the Republicans and the POTUS called their own bluff.  In the end, everyone that's not on a healthcare plan is being covered by those with plans via higher premiums and tax dollars.  

100% coverage through some means is the most efficient way to manage health care.  Whether that's via Private, Public, or Public/Private - who cares as long as we first get everyone covered.  

When it comes to businesses, why should they be responsible for providing healthcare?  School systems are handcuffed by high healthcare costs, so are businesses.  Take healthcare out of the wage equation and make it a fixed % cost and it makes business more competitive state by state and globally.

Maybe the government needs to put their money where their mouth is and offer a buy in for anyone for a medicare plan (basically the govt offer a health care plan to compete with the private plans).  Also while their at it, offer free healthcare (medicare) from pre-natal through age 21 for all citizens.  

There are plenty of solutions, but paying more per month on healthcare insurance than your mortgage isn't one of them, especially when a big percentage of those $$ are going to those without HC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

Yes i will watch. What we all should learn now is we should accept peaceful protests. I always have. I would have handled it different if I was NFL. I would have engaged Kap and had information speakers and supporters hold informational areas and demonstration areas outside the stadium. 

It is not our call anyway. NFL is the employer. If they allow employees to protest during working hours then it is allowed. if anyone does not like it they can do as they please and stay away and not buy tickets/merchandise. You know, exert your right to protest it.

When this first came up my first reaction was. I always support peaceful protests. That is a right written onto our constitution.

It was taking place during work hours that NFL had not given the explicit OK to do so and it interfered with football fans enjoyment of watching NFL. So I understand the unhappy fans.

I am firm believer we don't need political statements and protests during sporting events, concerts, etc etc......as the reason they even exist is for fans who wish to escape life realities for awhile. Not to then bring all the world problems to us on our escape day out. 

If I want to be involved in a cause or hear about it I would attend a political rally or protest and/or walk into it when out in public on street or whatever. If I pay money to attend a ticketed restricted event I expect to get the event I paid for. Nowhere on sports tickets or concert tickets or movie tickets does it say it is a protest or rally or other........

When the Kap kneeling became a thing the NFL waffled for a long time. At first saying not allowed then sending mixed signals. Media fed into the frenzy broadcasting the anthem they had previously not put on air. 

Good take, thanks 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Just as a sidenote, I have never called him a racist. What I have said is that people who are racists support Donald Trump.

As for those inner city programs, I’ll do my research on that because living in a place, or nearest city I should say that is predominantly low income and is overrun by the inner city problems, I have not seen anything like that. That doesn’t mean it isn’t there, I just haven’t heard of it

Wait you are saying you have never called Trump a racist?

14 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah because racists ONLY support Trump.

These people are fucking nuts, aren't they?

57 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I am calling Trump a racist, because he is a racist.

Trump has a long list of racist statements and behavior.

Trump also needed the racist vote to win in 2016. 

Not every Trump supporter is racist, but he does have a large racist following.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

43 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Yeah because racists ONLY support Trump.

These people are fucking nuts, aren't they?

Trump doesn't get elected in 2016 without racists voting for him. 

Trump doesn't say the negative comments about Mexican's being, "rapist, drug dealers and murderers", unless he wants racists to vote for him.

Why was David Duke, a former KKK Grand Wizard, telling his followers to vote for Trump?

Trump strategy from the start was to divide the people of America, and empower racists, to get their vote.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump doesn't say the negative comments about Mexican's being, "rapist, drug dealers and murderers", unless he wants racists to vote for him.

Why was David Duke, a former KKK Grand Wizard, telling his followers to vote for Trump?

Trump strategy from the start was to divide the people of America, and empower racists, to get their vote.

Again, you are so falsely informed.

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

B08B2916-F738-4D20-BF3B-6FC6837AEF00.jpeg

Lindsey Graham praises Joe Biden and calls Donald Trump a 'race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot' in new ad

'You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell'

The Independent employs over 100 journalists around the world to bring you news you can trust. Please consider a contribution or subscription.

Before he was one of the president’s closest allies, Lindsey Graham (R—SC) was an outspoken critic of Donald Trump — and some members of the Republican Party want voters to remember that come Election Day.

A new ad from the group Republican Voters Against Trump features the conservative senator dissing the president along the campaign trail in 2016, as well as discussing his admiration for former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

It starts with Mr Graham saying “I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute”, before he asks: “What is Donald Trump’s campaign about?”

“He’s a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot,” the senator says. “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell.”

The ad then cuts to glowing praise of Mr Biden from the Republican senator, who says: “If you can’t admire Joe Biden as a person then there’s probably — you’ve got a problem.”

Read more

Mr Graham goes on to say Mr Biden is “as good a man as God ever created” and “is the nicest person I think I ever met in politics”.

The ad concludes with a statement from Mr Graham in 2015, in which he told CNN: “This is a defining moment in the future of the Republican Party.”

He adds: “We have to reject this demagoguery, and if we don’t reject Donald Trump, we’ve lost the moral authority … to govern this great nation.”

The ad, which was released over the weekend, has already received over 1.4 million views on YouTube.

Republican Voters Against Trump confirmed the ad was set to air in several states across the country on Fox News, MarketWatch reported on Monday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/lindsey-graham-ad-trump-joe-biden-us-election-2020-republican-a9567211.html?utm_source=reddit.com

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump doesn’t win FL without Hispanic votes. 

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Trump doesn’t win FL without Hispanic votes. 

Trump doesn't win any where if he didn't out right and blatantly lie about everything. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

I totally agree with you about Obamacare. And I agree with you about repealing it and keeping pre-existing conditions but that was never his intent. The only thing he wanted to do is repeal it and watch the poorest people in this country get thrown off health insurance.

At the same time it’s ridiculous that I have to pay $1000 a month in premiums for me and my children and that doesn’t even cover everything because then I have to pay a percentage of certain procedures. I’ve had four tests done in the last year and including my co-pays it’s over $7000 out of pocket. And that’s Obamacare. It was never like this before. So yes, count me as one of those that’s pissed off that I did not get to keep my current plan.

the poorest people in America have Medicaid and Medicare.  Come on Hip.  If you are dirt poor in this country and you dont have everything you need via a government program, you aint trying very hard.