Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Biden Clinches Nomination

Biden Formally Clinches Democratic Nomination, While Gaining Steam Against Trump

Former Vice President Joe Biden has secured the delegates needed to win the Democratic Party's presidential nomination on the first ballot at the August convention, crossing the threshold of 1,991 delegates according to the Associated Press. 

The delegate count formalizes what's been clear since Biden took a commanding delegate lead in mid-March and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders dropped out of the race in early April: the 78-year-old, who served as Delaware's U.S. Senator for decades before becoming vice president in 2009, will be his party's standard bearer against President Trump. 

Biden reached the benchmark as he has started to re-emerge on the campaign trial outside of his home, addressing twin crises that appear to be contributing to his lead over Trump in national polls, as well as in battleground states.

The massive coronavirus death toll, the record unemployment it created, and Trump's uneven and increasingly unpopular response to the crisis had boosted Biden's poll numbers in recent weeks. 

Now, as the president has taken a largely divisive, confrontational approach to widespread protests in nearly every American city, as well as some violence, several national polls have given Biden a significant lead, including the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, released on Friday, which had Biden at 50% and Trump at 43%, a gap beyond the margin of error.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Whatever it takes to get Trump out. I’d much rather have Biden over Sanders though. 

• Like 1

Four years ago at this point, Hillary had a 3.2% lead over Trump. Today Joe Biden has a 7.7% lead which is beyond the margin of error

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Four years ago at this point, Hillary had a 3.2% lead over Trump. Today Joe Biden has a 7.7% lead which is beyond the margin of error

Hillary was parading around like she had already won the election in the months leading up to it. Then she disappeared after it was over without a concession speech. I totally hated voting for her but I just didn’t want Trump to be president and I was pretty sure he was going to lose, like a lot of people. 

Gotta hope for the best and expect the worst at this point in the election year. Trump still has lots of supporters who feel like he can do no wrong. 

• Trump 1

3 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Hillary was parading around like she had already won the election in the months leading up to it. Then she disappeared after it was over without a concession speech. I totally hated voting for her but I just didn’t want Trump to be president and I was pretty sure he was going to lose, like a lot of people. 

Gotta hope for the best and expect the worst at this point in the election year. Trump still has lots of supporters who feel like he can do no wrong. 

Yeah, and this website is a perfect example of that

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Moderate Democrats about to take the biggest L.

a sitting President getting re-elected amidst the highest unemployment rates, cops killing civilians in the streets, a mishandled global virus, so on and so forth.  That's how bad Biden is as a candidate lolll

• Like 1

A week in the presidency of Donald Trump. Civil unrest explodes from coast to coast and violence and looting occur in almost every city in America. Economy is at depression era statistics. American military leaders come out against the president, who used armed forces to clear out unarmed protesters from in front of the White House so that he could take a contrived photo op.

oh yeah, and 12,000 more Americans died of the coronavirus pandemic that his office has misshandled from the beginning.

and that’s just one week.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, Woody said:

And Trump will still get reelected.  :niterider:

trump1.gif

If that does happen, people in this country are way more far gone then even I think they already are

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Moderate Democrats about to take the biggest L.

a sitting President getting re-elected amidst the highest unemployment rates, cops killing civilians in the streets, a mishandled global virus, so on and so forth.  That's how bad Biden is as a candidate lolll

Oh, you need to lay out factually how the Aquarian mishandled everything.   Now.   You cannot.   

The bottom line is once this crisis is over, the economy is going to boom.  Trump is making brilliant moves behind the scenes.  This shit won't take thre man down. 

Then it'll be back to Russia and Climate change tropes for the liberals. 

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hillary was dominating exit polls this time 4 years ago too. Trump could lose but I think his odds of winning are much higher as the incumbent this time around 

• Like 1

Once the economy revs up again Joe's fake poll numbers will go down.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Once the economy revs up again Joe's fake poll numbers will go down.

Damn right.  The economy is going to blast off like a rocket ship and Joe30330 will be forgotten.  :niterider:

trump2.jpg

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Being the incumbant gives him an advantage. Being a buffoon takes it away that advantage

What must be bad for you and other liberals is having to pull for the opponent...sheesh

2 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

What must be bad for you and other liberals is having to pull for the opponent...sheesh

Huh?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Gropes are on Biden!

Except the pussy...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

EAE14FCE-F3F3-494E-937E-99878F0FCCB0.jpegWhat a man. 

People keep showing these pics, and I’m wondering to myself,  what is the inappropriateness? Is it the length of her dress in two of the photos? I would take hundreds of pics like this with my daughter (I don’t have one) and not think I did anything bad. Please explain, people with daughters.

• Like 1