1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, the hundred so years that Italians had to endure slave ships, forced to come to America when they were sold by their own people into a life of severe slavery that marked every single Italian person for generations as a target...

Moron...

You have no fucking clue what the Italians went thru, so shut the fuck up.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Is it warm  in your bubble?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Sack, your point about the son not being guilty for the sins of the father is spot on. But quoting from the Bible is problematic, for me anyway. Here are some scriptures from the Bible on slavery, both OT and NT. (I already know about the argument that slavery under Mosaic Law was more like endentured servants)

92182B43-4898-4E05-A658-C4BB2922DFB0.png

• Like 1

Just now, jc856 said:

Sack, your point about the son not being guilty for the sins of the father is spot on. But quoting from the Bible is problematic, for me anyway. Here are some scriptures from the Bible on slavery, both OT and NT. (I already know about the argument that slavery under Mosaic Law was more like endentured servants)

92182B43-4898-4E05-A658-C4BB2922DFB0.png

Plenty more where those came from!

56 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You have no fucking clue what the Italians went thru, so shut the fuck up.

Suck my dick you fucking pussy. You don’t know a goddamn thing motherfucker. What are you about half my age? Do you think you’re really cool now because you found acceptance with the fucking assholes that were shipped Donald Trump? Because a week ago you weren’t going to post in politics anymore because it wasn’t worth the arguing and a week ago you didn’t even like Donald Trump. This is what a weak individual you are. You’re like the kid that everybody picks on and all of a sudden one group of kids decided to let you in the club and now you think you’re a fucking big shot.

You are nothing except a name on the message board. And you don’t know fucking squat. Sorry-ass motherfucker

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Suck my dick you fucking pussy. You don’t know a goddamn thing motherfucker. What are you about half my age? Do you think you’re really cool now because you found acceptance with the fucking assholes that were shipped Donald Trump? Because a week ago you weren’t going to post in politics anymore because it wasn’t worth the arguing and a week ago you didn’t even like Donald Trump. This is what a weak individual you are. You’re like the kid that everybody picks on and all of a sudden one group of kids decided to let you in the club and now you think you’re a fucking big shot.

You are nothing except a name on the message board. And you don’t know fucking squat. Sorry-ass motherfucker

Triggered much there Sparky?

Did someone forget to change your diaper?

Did the nipple on your baby bottle split?

Or did your mommy forget to breastfeed you this morning?

Did your pharmacy run out of Prozac?

Did the cat piss in your oatmeal?

Do your dentures keep falling out?

Did your boyfriend forget to use vaseline when he fucked you up the ass last night?

Oh wait, you must the illegitimate child of a Chinese gang bang? That is why you always act like the angry man running around with a butcher knife.

I'll just bet people love hanging around your angry ass.

I must be the Claude Lemieux of this message board if I can spark this kind of anger in you.

You better watch though, you might have a heart attack.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LIBills said:

Did your boyfriend forget to use vaseline when he fucked you up the ass last night?

Oh wait, you must the illegitimate child of a Chinese gang bang? That is why you always act like the angry man running around with a butcher knife.

I must be the Claude Lemieux of this message board if I can spark this kind of anger in you.

sam winchester yawn GIF

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, LIBills said:

Nah, all you have to do is like Trump and quote facts to him, that's enough to press the rage button in his brain that was programmed into him by MSNBC, CNN, Mother Jones, HuffPo, and many others. He lives in Bizarro World and anything challenging his #OrangeManBad world view causes a mental crisis. He's a good little foot soldier for the Democrat agitprop that serves as news today.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, LIBills said:

You’re nothing but a troll. Every post you make is to either discredit the person that you’re replying to or pay some Trump lover on the back.

You post no statistics, no information, no links to relevant websites or articles that support whatever fucking platform you have, which is questionable because like I said, a week you didn’t like Donald Trump and now you do everything to defend him and a week ago, you weren’t going to post in politics any longer and since then, that’s the only posts that you’ve made. So you’re nothing but a troll. You’ve become as low on the scale is blowman

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

hilarious that you don't feel good about being characterized for the color of your skin.  First time for everything I guess lolll

No it doesn’t feel good.  How did it get to the point where the black community is going against the powerful words of the Dr. MLK I had a dream speech, judging white people by the color of their skin instead of the content of their character?  You don’t knock down one group to lift up another.  This is the same thing that is happening with the national anthem, disrespect one group to lift up your group.  

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

White people are finally getting upset because people are judging you by your appearance...finally a break through is happening...not understanding this is what brown people face daily is your white privilege....

where do these black people who face this daily judgement live, work, go to school because I live, work, and went to school around black people my whole life and besides a few racists jerks I don’t see it happening on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

where do these black people who face this daily judgement live, work, go to school because I live, work, and went to school around black people my whole life and besides a few racists jerks I don’t see it happening on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.  

That's like saying that someone isn't a rapist because they never raped you

What bubble do you live in?

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Buffalochief2 said:

So you know every black person struggle in america? Just because there are successful black people doesn't mean they don't deal with racism..  Ever go to a Nascar event yeh talk about a fucking KKK rally..  What a dumb ass comment Jake Frohm we know it is you.

• Barf 1

4 hours ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

So you know every black person struggle in america? Just because there are successful black people doesn't mean they don't deal with racism..  Ever go to a Nascar event yeh talk about a fucking KKK rally..  What a dumb ass comment Jake Frohm we know it is you.

I never claimed to know anyone’s struggles. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?  I admitted that racist acts do happen!  Your comment was brown people face it daily.  I also asked you a simple question, where do these brown people they live that face it daily?  Why are they or do the feel trapped in a situation where they need to face it daily?  The neighborhoods I lived in I as a white person was the minority.  So what is dumb about the comment I made, the fact you don’t have an answer?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

That's like saying that someone isn't a rapist because they never raped you

What bubble do you live in?

Once again a reading comprehension problem.  Where in the post did you read, racist acts don’t happen? I was rebuking the general statement that said judgment is what “brown people face daily”.  I am outside the “bubble” and think for my self. I don’t let the media or the mob influence my decisions.  I don’t run on feelings I run on facts.  So where do these people that face racial judgment daily live? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@HipKatyou think the Tonawanda police are bad, try Lackawanna. 

Oh yeah, them too!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Port Washington police are not picnic sometimes either, but if you get to know them, they are pretty cool.

But, if you are an outsider and you speed thru their town................ LOOK OUT.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

White people are finally getting upset because people are judging you by your appearance...finally a break through is happening...not understanding this is what brown people face daily is your white privilege....

Fuck that

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If a person of mixed race is asked on a job application what race they are what are the chances that they put white down? If there really were an advantage and privilege to being white they would no longer put down what the second part of their multiethnicity is down. Think about that.

Hmmm how do you think @f8ta1ity54would answer that? I haven’t met too many mixed that claimed their white side. Only one my old boss was from S. Africa he was mixed, in the US he didn’t mix with American blacks. That’s about the nicest way I can put it.