15 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Hello everyone my name is Paul.  I am white so therefore I am a racist.  Being white I grew up with so many white privileges:  my father who is also white and therefore always had a high paying job was a big influence in my life.  He never cheated on or ran out on me and my white mother.  Being a white mother meant she didn’t have to work allowing her to be there to take care of the needs of me and my sister.  Mom always found time for dad too so they never argued and dad never beat us in drunken anger.  In fact alcohol was never allowed in our house growing up.  The school I went to didn’t allow people of color or bus kids in from the east side of town so I never even talked to one until high school.  In high school I would never hang out with the black people and begging a racist never dated or took a black girl to prom.  When I got out of high school I joined the military which was tough because black people where everywhere.  I used my white privileges to quickly advance in the military so I decided to make a career of it.  Being a white leader in the military I had all the people of color doing the hard labor while I reaped the benefits.  After about five years in I married a well educated white woman and we started raising white privileged kids who always got whatever they wanted.  When I got out of the military I got a job right away and decided to join the local branch of the KKK.  I light of recent events on this county my local Klan is planning protests and riots to prove the white lives matter too.  

Obviously none of this is true if fact most of it is the complete opposite of the truth but I feel this is how black people look at me now and other whites now.  

You'd best hit your knees and start apologizing, my friend!   Then you can write a reparations check.  Leave the amount blank, of course.

White guilt is the fucking worst.

Pandering to people whom you never did a thing to is disgusting.

• Like 1

Sorry to here about your whiteness, BC. My condolences. I know it must have been easy.

Just now, jc856 said:

Sorry to here about your whiteness, BC. My condolences. I know it must have been easy.

I haven’t cashed in my white privilege card yet.

I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to do so. 😁

So, you guys may not believe in white privilege, which I think there is some to a degree. I asked myself, how much money would it cost to give up my whiteness? It would take a lot of money. But I don’t think the white community should have to feel guilty because of who they are, regardless of if their ancestors were here at the time of slavery or not. 

Not every white person come from money and has had an easy life.

Where white privilege can come into play is during police interactions and being given the benefit of the doubt and not worrying fearing for your life compared to if you are black.

Sometimes white privilege will not matter if you are dealing with a bad apple cop.

• Like 2

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

16 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So, you guys may not believe in white privilege, which I think there is some to a degree. I asked myself, how much money would it cost to give up my whiteness? It would take a lot of money. But I don’t think the white community should have to feel guilty because of who they are, regardless of if their ancestors were here at the time of slavery or not. 

My ancestors were mobsters in Italy and they brought that shit over here.

Shouldn’t there be reparations for the families that were destroyed by my Italian ancestors, including my own?

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Where white privilege can come into play is during police interactions and being given the benefit of the doubt and not worrying fearing for your life compared to if you are black.

Sometimes white privilege will not matter if you are dealing with a bad apple cop.

I respect cops and that’s why I won’t get shot.

Maybe everyone should the same.

Bad apple cops come in all walks, so those are the ones to worry about, until they get weeded out.

RESPECT the police and 99.9% of the time, you won’t get shot. Pretty simple. 

sad but true

if you could look into the heart and mind of someone i believe you would find that most people specialize in creating their own pain. you create your own pain primarily by fucking up. so not only do you feel bad for fucking up, now you feel the pain of follow-up like unplanned bills and stuff

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

My ancestors were mobsters in Italy and they brought that shit over here.

Shouldn’t there be reparations for the families that were destroyed by my Italian ancestors, including my own?

Yes. Pay up bitch.

13 minutes ago, LIBills said:

wait what am i again, mostly irish i think, then german then english and one scandanavian coutnry i never remember

reparations have to come in the form of either grants or low interest loans, but with the specific mention of "reparations" in the title to recognize why we spend that money. and you make it availble to all races based on need. making a serious commitment to representing all our communities

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

wait what am i again, mostly irish i think, then german then english and one scandanavian coutnry i never remember

reparations have to come in the form of either grants or low interest loans, but with the specific mention of "reparations" in the title to recognize why we spend that money. and you make it availble to all races based on need. making a serious commitment to representing all our communities

Either all of us deserve reparations or none of us deserve reparations.

I'd go with the latter.

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yes. Pay up bitch.

Check is in the mail.

It doesn't mean the check won't bounce though.

26 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Check is in the mail.

It doesn't mean the check won't bounce though.

See how white people are?

its a social engineering decision

benefits are obtained based on need, which i said, so everyone poor technically has a chance to go to college

just naming something connected to reparations that did help the black community get marketable skills would benefit the relationship, you would hope

people arent ready for it but i think they will be next term

if joe picks a minority female for vp the dems would score double points on any of her wins

5 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Hello everyone my name is Paul.  I am white so therefore I am a racist.  Being white I grew up with so many white privileges:  my father who is also white and therefore always had a high paying job was a big influence in my life.  He never cheated on or ran out on me and my white mother.  Being a white mother meant she didn’t have to work allowing her to be there to take care of the needs of me and my sister.  Mom always found time for dad too so they never argued and dad never beat us in drunken anger.  In fact alcohol was never allowed in our house growing up.  The school I went to didn’t allow people of color or bus kids in from the east side of town so I never even talked to one until high school.  In high school I would never hang out with the black people and begging a racist never dated or took a black girl to prom.  When I got out of high school I joined the military which was tough because black people where everywhere.  I used my white privileges to quickly advance in the military so I decided to make a career of it.  Being a white leader in the military I had all the people of color doing the hard labor while I reaped the benefits.  After about five years in I married a well educated white woman and we started raising white privileged kids who always got whatever they wanted.  When I got out of the military I got a job right away and decided to join the local branch of the KKK.  I light of recent events on this county my local Klan is planning protests and riots to prove the white lives matter too.  

Obviously none of this is true if fact most of it is the complete opposite of the truth but I feel this is how black people look at me now and other whites now.  

hilarious that you don't feel good about being characterized for the color of your skin.  First time for everything I guess lolll

46 minutes ago, Meathead said:

its a social engineering decision

benefits are obtained based on need, which i said, so everyone poor technically has a chance to go to college

i forgot we were talking about reparations, not going to college, though the arguments are essentially the same

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

White guilt is the fucking worst.

Pandering to people whom you never did a thing to is disgusting.

Is it warm  in your bubble?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

It's true, not only do I not worry the rare time swhen I get pulled over, I almost always talk my way out of it - except those bastards in Tonawanda. 

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Either all of us deserve reparations or none of us deserve reparations.

I'd go with the latter.

Yeah, the hundred so years that Italians had to endure slave ships, forced to come to America when they were sold by their own people into a life of severe slavery that marked every single Italian person for generations as a target...

Moron...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well you know, the Dutch ran the entire slave trade between the late 1500s to the early 1800s but I don't see anyone beating down the doors in the Netherlands demanding reparation money especially odd considering that many slaves died on the Transatlantic passage over. Somehow it's America's fault even though over 1 million people were killed or wounded during a bloody Civil War that ended the practice and then there was a whole Civil Rights movement, Integration, and LBJ's "Great Society." Bear in mind that the slave owners were a very small bunch that are the equivalent of CEOs today. Many people forget this Bible passage but the Left wouldn't acknowledge it anyway because they're godless.

Ezekiel 18:19-20 ESV 
“Yet you say, ‘Why should not the son suffer for the iniquity of the father?’ When the son has done what is just and right, and has been careful to observe all my statutes, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself."

P0025_image0003.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile