Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist *****

In 2020 some Nascar idiot left a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

In 2020 some Nascar idiot left a noose in Bubba Wallace's garage. 

Jessie Smollett did it.

12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

nifyicWyDo70hZ1v_N5ghvAGeINBVhMt0mbNQm2j

Good thing there are no kooks on the liberal/left side of the fence.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

White guilt is every bit as bad as how 99.9% of the blacks hate whites and want them dead.

I don't know if I'd put the number that high in this country. I'd say maybe 30% which is still pretty large but you rarely find a "true" white racist which is why they had to expand the definition of racism since the 60's so they could find new racists.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good thing there are no kooks on the liberal/left side of the fence.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been saying this but Jungle, and Kelly’s Hero’s just ignore it. There are racists on both sides of the fence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’ve been saying this but Jungle, and Kelly’s Hero’s just ignore it. There are racists on both sides of the fence.

Yeah, but the the right wing nuts are FAR more numerous, and FAR worsererer 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, but the the right wing nuts are FAR more numerous, and FAR worsererer 

You have any stats to back that up? 

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You have any stats to back that up? 

078F3B23-BAD6-4FF7-9900-89A25CB4C645.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I gotcha, you aren’t getting mine lol

16064744-7BD0-4D5A-A515-D80DE7521338.jpeg

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Jungle, do you really want us to start posting a deluge of leftist crazies/weirdos?  What say you, my brother?  Not like it would take much of an effort.  LOL

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Jungle, do you really want us to start posting a deluge of leftist crazies/weirdos?  What say you, my brother?  Not like it would take much of an effort.  LOL

Do you want all the Trump hating idiots on here to tell you that you are full of propaganda if you do it? :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Do you want all the Trump hating idiots on here to tell you that you are full of propaganda if you do it? :classic_biggrin:

Propaganda can work BOTH WAYS? WHA......WHAT?! 

22389C2F-5707-4083-9105-378671C049FA.gif

22 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The ironic thing about that picture of the Nazi chick is I'll bet chances are high that it's a Leftist dressing up and playing the role for bad optics as well as enacting the "Heckler's Veto" which describes people inserted into otherwise normal rallies with the express purpose of tarnishing them so that no further rallies will occur due to the probability of violence. See the Charlottesville rally for an example.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

The ironic thing about that picture of the Nazi chick is I'll bet chances are high that it's a Leftist dressing up and playing the role for bad optics as well as enacting the "Heckler's Veto" which describes people inserted into otherwise normal rallies with the express purpose of tarnishing them so that no further rallies will occur due to the probability of violence. See the Charlottesville rally for an example.

This

Hey look, here's some video of Jungle's buddies out on the street.

DC Protester to Black Cop: ‘B*tch-A** [N-Word], Keep Sucking that White Man’s D*ck’

“You can’t swallow your pride and dignity and understand the hurt… Can’t even look me in the eye because you’re a bitch,” he told an officer before moving to the next one.

“You gonna look me in the eye or no? No, the fuck you can’t because you’re a bitch also,” he continued, moving to another officer and telling him to set his timer for 8 minutes and 46 seconds “because that’s how long that man said he could not fucking breath.”

“And that white man did not move a fucking muscle,” he said before pacing back in the other direction, only to pause to yell at a black officer, specifically.

“Why the fuck aren’t you over here with your people,” the protester could be heard shouting, mentioning the officer’s ancestors.

“And you’re on that side. Because you’re a bitch-ass [n-word]. Keep sucking that white man’s dick,” he yelled.

Parler @NYexile

On 6/22/2020 at 1:40 PM, junglesouljah said:

nifyicWyDo70hZ1v_N5ghvAGeINBVhMt0mbNQm2j

and yet her shirt has a million different meanings that have nothing to do with hitler or germany. its nondescript . she could be really into asian culture or samurai 

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

and yet her shirt has a million different meanings that have nothing to do with hitler or germany. its nondescript . she could be really into asian culture or samurai 

You can’t be that stupid as to think this. It’s impossible. You can’t be so stupid as to not think that’s exactly what it represents to her.
i refuse to believe you’re that dumb. That would be “samurai stupid” level of stupidity.