Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist *****

On 6/5/2020 at 7:13 PM, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah I would love to have a catholic explain it to me. There must be something somewhere in the Bible that makes them think it’s ok. I mean there is even an instance or 2 in the Bible when people knelt before the arch angel, and he told them to stand up that they weren’t worthy of that kind of praise.

I was raised one but there is too much previous Roman culture and polytheism that is hidden in the religion to ignore. For instance you wonder why Christmas Trees and Bishops wear fish hats. Those were worshiping idols for other gods. Many religions keep things to help assimilate into society and to be culturally accepted. 

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re kidding right? I’ve told you numerous times, I’m Lutheran.

I guess I forgot. Som you like to drink alot?? lol

drunk on one GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Seattle.  Example of how NOT to run a city.  Disgraceful.  Run by democrat libs of course.

All of this shit has happened and is happening in Democratic run shitholes.

You don't have to biased to state this, this is just a fact of life.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Seattle.  Example of how NOT to run a city.  Disgraceful.  Run by democrat libs of course.

Yep, its being run by "Warlords" now.  Good job, Dems.   :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yep, its being run by "Warlords" now.  Good job, Dems.   :niterider:

You sending them any soy products?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You sending them any soy products?

tenor.gif

I plan to, but I have to mix some rat poison in it first.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

CHAZ, what a perfect name for their Utopia!

gty_chaz_bono_dm_120105_wg.jpg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

She is the perfect representative for these "D-Day Soldiers".  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

41 minutes ago, LIBills said:

All of this shit has happened and is happening in Democratic run shitholes.

You don't have to biased to state this, this is just a fact of life.

stupid, it’s happening in all the largest metropolitan areas in the country, because of the congestion of people living in such close proximity. The reason that most people live in those areas is because they are cultural centers that offer more job opportunities, better paying job opportunities, better education opportunities. It’s not ironic that the places that offer those things happen to be run by Democratic mayor‘s.

It’s also not ironic that the places that don’t offer those kind of things, where Unemployment is higher, where most jobs do not pay a living wage that’s adequate to survive in today’s climate, were there’re poor education standards happen to be run by Republicans.

San Diego, El Paso, Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, are just four examples of major Republican run cities that have very high coronavirus rates.

Now go watch some more Fox News so you can come up with some other catchphrases that you can use on here, why you let that run through that little pea brain of yours, Mr Parrot

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

stupid, it’s happening in all the largest metropolitan areas in the country, because of the congestion of people living in such close proximity. The reason that most people live in those areas is because they are cultural centers that offer more job opportunities, better paying job opportunities, better education opportunities. It’s not ironic that the places that offer those things happen to be run by Democratic mayor‘s.

It’s also not ironic that the places that don’t offer those kind of things, where Unemployment is higher, where most jobs do not pay a living wage that’s adequate to survive in today’s climate, were there’re poor education standards happen to be run by Republicans.

San Diego, El Paso, Fort Worth, Oklahoma City, are just four examples of major Republican run cities that have very high coronavirus rates.

Now go watch some more Fox News so you can come up with some other catchphrases that you can use on here, why you let that run through that little pea brain of yours, Mr Parrot

You're a fucking idiot if you don't see the parallel here.

You are a deeply stupid person if you want to spew out the bullshit that if anyone who doesn't agree with you or your bathhouse buddies here that they are AUTOMATICALLY a Trump lover and FOX lover are demonstrably false.

Unlike someone like you, I don't need anyone else to think for me, especially Trump and/or FOX.

But you are too stupid to think outside your box anyways.

Shove your parrot up your ass fucknut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Dammit, I just had lunch, I don't feel like re-tasting it now.

:classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/8/2020 at 1:08 PM, HipKat said:

I guess I forgot. Som you like to drink alot?? lol

drunk on one GIF

Yeah, my Pastor has a bar in his house with a pool table and electronic hoops. Ultimate man cave. Bible says there will be wine in heaven.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

You're a fucking idiot if you don't see the parallel here.

You are a deeply stupid person if you want to spew out the bullshit that if anyone who doesn't agree with you or your bathhouse buddies here that they are AUTOMATICALLY a Trump lover and FOX lover are demonstrably false.

Unlike someone like you, I don't need anyone else to think for me, especially Trump and/or FOX.

But you are too stupid to think outside your box anyways.

Shove your parrot up your ass fucknut.

The only parallel is that the hardest hit areas are the largest metropolitan areas in the fucking country and who the mayor is has no goddamn thing to do with it. Fuck, you people are stupid, and yes you do need other people to think for you because all you do is repeat the same rhetorical bullshit that they say. Let’s get an original idea one time, from any of you. Demonstrate how false it is. I’ll wait wait.

Everything you accuse other people of, you’re guilty of. Just like Trump. Everything he accuses other people of, he’s guilty of. My box? You mean your bubble

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The only parallel is that the hardest hit areas are the largest metropolitan areas in the fucking country and who the mayor is has no goddamn thing to do with it. Fuck, you people are stupid, and yes you do need other people to think for you because all you do is repeat the same rhetorical bullshit that they say. Let’s get an original idea one time, from any of you. Demonstrate how false it is. I’ll wait wait.

Everything you accuse other people of, you’re guilty of. Just like Trump. Everything he accuses other people of, he’s guilty of. My box? You mean your bubble

LOL.  Like I keep saying.  Unhinged.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Like I keep saying.  Unhinged.

He lives in Bizarro World.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Wait guys, Seattle gets better!

Seattle Raz.jpg

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

These cries of racism every two seconds are falling on deaf ears.  This is bullshit and the average American is fed up and just about done with this excrement.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:18 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

These cries of racism every two seconds are falling on deaf ears.  This is bullshit and the average American is fed up and just about done with this excrement.

I never did anything to anyone so racism falls on deaf ears to me.

And if these lies ever hit home, I am more than ready to handle it.

I've come to the realization that nearly every civil rights organization is just a front for Communists, anarchists, and dissidents who want to collapse this country. The formula is the same since the 1920's: create a division, create the illusion of popular support on their side, silence the opposition, usher in your changes, then discard the people you used to create the disturbance in the first place. It has worked in many countries the world over from Cuba to Algeria giving me little motivation to even defend the position since it's slef-evident. I hope the people who back these causes realize that they're causing their own ruin especially if you're a white liberal. 

My advice? Read some history books and then resist.

• Gay 1

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I've come to the realization that nearly every civil rights organization is just a front for Communists, anarchists, and dissidents who want to collapse this country. The formula is the same since the 1920's: create a division, create the illusion of popular support on their side, silence the opposition, usher in your changes, then discard the people you used to create the disturbance in the first place. It has worked in many countries the world over from Cuba to Algeria giving me little motivation to even defend the position since it's slef-evident. I hope the people who back these causes realize that they're causing their own ruin especially if you're a white liberal. 

My advice? Read some history books and then resist.

White guilt is every bit as bad as how 99.9% of the blacks hate whites and want them dead.