Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist *****

57 minutes ago, LIBills said:

So, you are ok to kneeling with someone hovering over you?

You are the very sheep they want to control then

Are you a Christian?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, LIBills said:

And you probably think Trump-Russian collusion was real too.

You say I wear a MAGA, yeah ok there buddy.

Fact is someone like has their tongue so far up Nancy Pelosi's ass that every time you take a lick you are tasting her dentures.

You say you are aren't a Democrat. Please.

You are nothing but anti-American shill who hates everything about this country that has blinders on to what the truth is.

Just for the record, why should I give you the satisfaction of calling out Trump when you will NEVER be for him and/or give him credit for anything.

I have told this board many times that we all knew what Trump was and people STILL voted him into office. Because he is in office, you hate everyone and everything that is Trump-related, so don't cry to me about me not calling Trump.

I will be fair to you when you are fair to me about this bullshit.

Have you ever seen me say anything positive about Pelosi?? Go ahead and search, I'll wait. And you lose ALL credibility when you accuse me of hating this country, yet you are defending the man who attacked Americans who were legally assembled and protected by the First Amendment. Let me ask you something, have you ever put on a uniform and served your country?? I doubt it. You're fucking pussy.

Oh, and there is NOTHING to give Trump credit for because he's done NOTHING. Not ONE thing that's positive.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you a Christian?

Catholic.

Christians have their right to practice their religion, but I am not too fond of them.

Christians tell that you can't go to heaven unless you are reborn. I that doesn't piss anyone off, I don't know what does.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Catholic.

Christians have their right to practice their religion, but I am not too fond of them.

Christians tell that you can't go to heaven unless you are reborn. I that doesn't piss anyone off, I don't know what does.

Catholics are a bullshit religion. Worship a man in a city of gold, which is not Biblical. Changed 2 of the Commandments and wrote a book, the Catechism that's supersedes  the Bible in places. The BIBLE is where being born again originated. Catholics do it too, btw. It starts with professing your belief in Jesus and that he died on the cross for your sins. By asking Jesus to come into your life and into your heart. THAT'S what being born again is,dimwit.

Fuck off with your 35 minute mass - that ends with confessing your sins to another man - something else not Biblical, but I digress. Go read the story of Jesus and his washing the feet of those who followed him and MAYBE you'll get an idea of what serving others with humility means and BTW, Catholicism IS a Christian religion, moron

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Have you ever seen me say anything positive about Pelosi?? Go ahead and search, I'll wait. And you lose ALL credibility when you accuse me of hating this country, yet you are defending the man who attacked Americans who were legally assembled and protected by the First Amendment. Let me ask you something, have you ever put on a uniform and served your country?? I doubt it. You're fucking pussy.

Oh, and there is NOTHING to give Trump credit for because he's done NOTHING. Not ONE thing that's positive.

Again, challenging my manhood???

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, I didn't serve, too busy working my whole life to serve. I have served my country in many ways other than military service.

Americans were legally assembled and throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at the cops out there? You believe that shit, not me.

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Catholics are a bullshit religion. Worship a man in a city of gold, which is not Biblical. Changed 2 of the Commandments and wrote a book, the Catechism that's supersedes  the Bible in places. The BIBLE is where being born again originated. Catholics do it too, btw. It starts with professing your belief in Jesus and that he died on the cross for your sins. By asking Jesus to come into your life and into your heart. THAT'S what being born again is,dimwit.

Fuck off with your 35 minute mass - that ends with confessing your sins to another man - something else not Biblical, but I digress. Go read the story of Jesus and his washing the feet of those who followed him and MAYBE you'll get an idea of what serving others with humility means and BTW, Catholicism IS a Christian religion, moron

I never said I was a practicing Catholic and I am not very religious as I can count on one hand the number of times I have been to church since I was a kid.

I don't really care about religion period. I believe there is God, that's it. 

So much hate in you bro.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Again, challenging my manhood???

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, I didn't serve, too busy working my whole life to serve. I have served my country in many ways other than military service.

Americans were legally assembled and throwing frozen water bottles and bricks at the cops out there? You believe that shit, not me.

were the washington protesters really peaceful

There's your homework. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pretty obvious you’ve never been to Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, etc.

My interactions with folks from that area of this country have been fine. And I am talking about people of all races.

Nice try.

18 minutes ago, LIBills said:

My interactions with folks from that area of this country have been fine. And I am talking about people of all races.

Nice try.

Of course, you're white. I'm talking about the racism that still permeates areas like that

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Are you a Christian?

I converted to the alpha draconian religion when our reptilian overlords took control of the earth. It’s a surprisingly moderate religion. They revere Steve Irwin. 

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

BTW, this is a pretty racist Comment. I’m guessing also that you’re not a Christian.

Did the lower case ‘g’ in God give it away?

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You will never see me kneeling.  LOL.  Good luck with that.  Whites aren't the only racists, though many would have you believe it.

Racism is a reason for exclusion. They exclude people all the time. It's very conveinant to hate by color... We all feel the rejection of society if we go against the fabric of the fixed race. Your a threat to incompitance. 

9 hours ago, LIBills said:

Catholic.

Have you ever read the Bible? I didn’t see anything about purgatory or paying indulgences in the Bible. Also it says nowhere in the Bible anything about praying to saints or the Virgin Mary.

Romans 10:9-10: If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Have you ever read the Bible? I didn’t see anything about purgatory or paying indulgences in the Bible. Also it say nowhere in the Bible anything about praying to saints or the Virgin Mary.

Romans 10:9-10: If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

My closest interaction with the Bible is when someone threw at my nuts.......... and they succeed. :classic_ohmy: Ouch.

I went down like a hooker at a bachelor party and the pain really doesn't settle in for about 10 seconds.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

My closest interaction with the Bible is when someone threw at my nuts.......... and they succeed. :classic_ohmy: Ouch.

I went down like a hooker at a bachelor party and the pain really doesn't settle in for about 10 seconds.

Get to reading, it’s long book.

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

A little off topic but I've already addressed the racism angle here.

Anyway, this has no bearing on Mr. Floyd's unjustifiable death but man did that guy love his brain candy. From the autopsy report here's what was in his system:

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing

performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at

9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL

2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL

3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL

4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL

5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;

Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL

6. Cotinine positive

7. Caffeine positive

B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,

isopropanol, or acetone

C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,

amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite

D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL

Wow.  Good grief.

11 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Have you ever read the Bible? I didn’t see anything about purgatory or paying indulgences in the Bible. Also it says nowhere in the Bible anything about praying to saints or the Virgin Mary.

I always questioned the worship of saints. Pray to a saint to find lost keys..something feels so wrong about that. If story of moses told us anything, is that God doesn't want us worshipping false gods/demi gods. 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

I always questioned the worship of saints. Pray to a saint to find lost keys..something feels so wrong about that. If story of moses told us anything, is that God doesn't want us worshipping false gods/demi gods. 

Yeah I would love to have a catholic explain it to me. There must be something somewhere in the Bible that makes them think it’s ok. I mean there is even an instance or 2 in the Bible when people knelt before the arch angel, and he told them to stand up that they weren’t worthy of that kind of praise.

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah I would love to have a catholic explain it to me. There must be something somewhere in the Bible that makes them think it’s ok. I mean there is even an instance or 2 in the Bible when people knelt before the arch angel, and he told them to stand up that they weren’t worthy of that kind of praise.

I thought you were Catholic.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'll never apologize because I've done nothing wrong.  Anyone waiting for an apology from me will be waiting forever.  Fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:03 PM, HipKat said:

I thought you were Catholic.

You’re kidding right? I’ve told you numerous times, I’m Lutheran.