Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Angry, rich, entitled Blacks are destroying America

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Oh the irony.

Let’s see, Waco. What happened in Waco? Branch Davidian cultist that stockpiled guns with a cult leader that molested children.

I don’t know what Ferguson or Baltimore have to do with the conversation.  Oh wait, yes I do. Black man killed by white cop. Black people protest. Republicans have a problem with it.

2013. I did not see any teargas or rubber bullets. I did not see Police using extreme measures or National Guard soldiers who were fully armed moving protesters in a violent way. So wrong again. The problem with Sack is that he doesn’t realize when he’s wrong. It’s a fucking sickness when you think you’re always right and you are proven wrong, but you still think you’re right

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

D982DDE2-0D55-404A-A5AD-4FE2142BA0B7.jpeg

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 hours ago, jc856 said:

Why not? After giving one to Obama for no reason at all, it lost all its prestige. It’s about on par with a third place bowling trophy 🏆 

The Nobel is nothing but a JOKE.  Who gives a shit about it?

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

If you get to use Tucker Carlson, do I get to use Rachel Maddow?

TC is smart and talented.  The lesbo is neither.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Crazy Greg still believing the MSM narrative about the Davidians. Perhaps he should watch the documentaries about what really went down the ATF basically roasting people alive in there.

Let’s see, Waco. What happened in Waco? Branch Davidian cultist that stockpiled guns with a cult leader that molested children.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  What a joke.

He actually thinks this picture proves something.

18 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

TC is smart and talented.  The lesbo is neither.

Tucker Carlson is the only one who has called out EVERYBODY.

He has called out Trump on numerous occasions, but left leaning Trump haters have proven to be too stupid to realize this.

The angry Trump hating crowd has threatened him and his family’s lives, tried to get his sponsors to drop his show and have tried to get him fired, but they are ok with racist morons like that cock in the ass fag Don Lemon spewing his hate whitie bullshit.

These people are deranged and sick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

He has called out Trump on numerous occasions, but left leaning Trump haters have proven to be too stupid to realize this.

The angry Trump hating crowd has threatened him and his family’s lives, tried to get his sponsors to drop his show and have tried to get him fired, but they are ok with racist morons like that cock in the ass fag Don Lemon spewing his hate whitie bullshit.

All true.  Good post.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You might be right but I think that would be Sean Hannity. Most of the left-leaning Trump haters wouldn’t know what Tucker Carlson says because none of us are going to watch fucking Fox News

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You might be right but I think that would be Sean Hannity. Most of the left-leaning Trump haters wouldn’t know what Tucker Carlson says because none of us are going to watch fucking Fox News

Their ratings are always thru the roof whether you like them or not.

They CRUSH the other MSM outlets by a country mile.

So they don’t need you.

I have my issues with FOX.

19 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Their ratings are always thru the roof whether you like them or not.

They CRUSH the other MSM outlets by a country mile.

So they don’t need you.

I have my issues with FOX.

That’s because negative news and sensationalism sells.

One of the things that they teach you in marketing is that negativity will be remembered 80% of the time.  Fox News was the first channel that began to use sensationalism at an epic scale and why they were forced to re-designate them self as a news and entertainment station. Will it work for them, the other big Cable news companies followed suit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

That’s because negative news and sensationalism sells.

One of the things that they teach you in marketing is that negativity will be remembered 80% of the time.  Fox News was the first channel that began to use sensationalism at an epic scale and why they were forced to re-designate them self as a news and entertainment station. Will it work for them, the other big Cable news companies followed suit

FOX gave us Married with Children. And Roger Ailes. :assspank:

On 6/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, HipKat said:

If you get to use Tucker Carlson, do I get to use Rachel Maddow?

Sure

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

FOX gave us Married with Children. And Roger Ailes. :assspank:

You do know that Fox News and the Fox network are two different things right?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You do know that Fox News and the Fox network are two different things right?

No, you don’t say.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:18 PM, jc856 said:

I’ll need a little qualification on that remark, Hip. (Whachootalkinboutwillis??)

im just busting the balls of a guy that WILL NOT STOP his relentless bullshit. I.E., trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists and criminals. That trump is banning ALL muslims, etc., on and on. He’s got a million go-to bullshit lies, and half truths, ALL THE WHILE, telling people he hates LIARS! You can’t make this shit up.

i almost wonder if this isn’t someone else’s account. You know, to keep the site “interesting”. Why else would there be a 15 year old feud between Jungle and LiterateStylish that just keeps going and going and going like the energizer rabbit? Kinda makes you wonder.

Don’t forget he said Trump-Russia wasn’t bullshit.

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

more people should watch that video. thats some straight up truth right there

The Trump hating crowd around here will still call them sellout’s.

• Thanks 1

some will, im sure they get their share of death threats

theres a moderate element in blackness that doesnt get emphasized bc it doesnt sell papers. its the average law abiding black person that has to endure all these machismo infested gangstas on a regular basis and know how ultra bad them niggas can be. theres more of these kinds of moderate blacks that you realize when you watch the craziness on the boob (i wish) tube

this is why we should listen to these kinds of brothers. the kinds of brothers ready to put brotherhood before race, ready to not be fooled by clickbaiting in our broken journalistic system, ready to dissect the real story of race issues without flying into an instant rage that always ends in blaming whitey. and most importantly, by abandoning the liars and con artists that want to sell you separatism (sharpton, blm, etc), and join the white people just waiting to accept you into their communities and workspaces. imagine the power of the combined forces of all good people creating constructive social projects (the ez part) and fixing racist remnants from the past (the hard part)

but we have to let go of old black wounds to do all that. thats where we are getting stuck. blacks are reluctant to let go of the past bc thats where their power is, so its at least understandable. its preying on white guilt to promote some pretty negative agenda items. its a dirty power and its been exploited long enough by out blackness. that part needs to stop. we need to move on and leave the past in the past, take advantage of what we have today as black folks, which historically is considerable. whats the real (not click-prioritized) story? why cant we reconcile the b/w relationship now?

weve learned enough, we have numbers on our side. you would think we'd be smart enough to just go ahead and form the next organization, The Center for Multi-cultural Advancement or something like that. start putting some goals, definitions, timetables down. too bad we dont have enough good leaders and too bad im so sick or at least id be working on this

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Don’t forget he said Trump-Russia wasn’t bullshit.

It wasn't bullshit. The Mueller report (That thing I read every page of and you got updated on by Faux News) detailed it and recent Congressional investigations confirmed it. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

As long as they're focusing on the what, on the what they're doing, they're not focusing on the why"

Seek help. soflabillsfan