Let's here from the range liberatarians and Christians:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Trump order the US Military to use lethal force and fire on US citizens?

9 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Th3 amount of looting might add up.to 1/ 10,000 of the stealing govt dies to you every year. I'm paraphrasing Larken Rose

Pete and Charlie’s brother? 

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Bad news guys. I looted the Apple store last night and now this new iPhone isn't doing shit!

1591133607260.jpg

Gotta give it to apple on that one. Maybe Tim Cook will take them back in trade.

Portland Joker.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Is the Bible less of a book if it’s upside down? Hmmmm......I learn a lot from you Jungle. 

It's less of a book when it's never been opened (And I could dredge up what Trump actually has said about the Bible) and it came out of his daughter's $1500.00 handbag. I go to a a Christian Evangelical church. WE carry our bibles in because we read them. We have an attachment to them. This is not a good comment form you, JC. You're plying right into Jungle's assertion that you defend Trump

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, the whole time talking about the “need to have REAL LEADERSHIP”.  This was his handlers telling Joe to get out and bitch about trump.

Did you listen to it?? He barely mentioned Trump and when he did, his exact comment was that "Hate didn't begin with Donald Trump nor will it end with Donald Trump". By Real Leadership, he was talking about in the communities - community policing and local leadership.

His speech centered on people being scared and uncertain of the immediate future and that this is the time where we've come to a point that systemic racism needs to be taken head on. 180 degrees from anything Trump has ever said and he wasn't reading from a teleprompter, he wasn't hiding in the Rose Garden. He didn't stumble over his words and he spoke with compassion, not hatred

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

Pete and Charlie’s brother? 

Real looting is Corporations getting 500 billion in aid while people got $1200 bucks to decide if they should eat or pay the rent. 20% unemployment and 3 months out of work...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

And while he was cowering in the White House like the little bitch most bullies turn out to be, Biden was addressing the public, in public, as he did again this morning.

Vomit.  These same talking points are EVERYWHERE.  You're a useful copycat.  LOL

9 hours ago, Woody said:

I don't support lethal force but I can see us creeping into a situation where it may be necessary.  Police officers are being targeted now and rioters are moving into the suburbs where home owners are going to fight back.   :niterider:

Yes they will. They will indeed.

18 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No... and I'll tell you why. Because it's one giant trap by the MSM. The plan is for Democrat mayors and governors in liberal states to NOT use the National Guard and force Trump to send in the military. The riots will not wind down by themselves once the perpetrators realize that the police and National Guard are under orders not to stop them and this realization will only embolden them leading to an ever expanding area of violence.

Then... Trump calls in the military who have to use lethal force to end the insurrection while "journalists" gleefully take video and pictures of it all while telling you that the Evil Orange Man is slaughtering his own people who are only "peacefully protesting." Then you guys will lap it all up, come on the Range, and say "See, we told you that the Orange Man was VERY bad!"

They must think we're dumb but we know how the tricks play out well ahead of time like watching a slow motion chess match. It is spoken.

Brilliant Op Ed piece.

Your second paragraph calls out the hypocrisy of fatality and his ilk.

Do they want to solve the problem or use this to try and get Trump out of office?

Trump has a lot to answer for the Baltimore riots in 2015 - oh wait.  Never mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Brilliant Op Ed piece.

Your second paragraph calls out the hypocrisy of fatality and his ilk.

Do they want to solve the problem or use this to try and get Trump out of office?

Trump has a lot to answer for the Baltimore riots in 2015 - oh wait.  Never mind.

But you have to understand that the Democrats don't care about their constituents. They'll gladly let many people die just to turn it around and say it was because of the Orange Man.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

BTW, I’m not naïve to the fact that it’s hypocritical to give free money to people who don’t work and live off the system and already get free money. Just like it’s hypocritical to give an extra $600 to people on unemployment meaning that now they make more money than they did working

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fact is: People are less likely to vote Biden now since his own party is funding and encouraging the lawlessness. This was a very bad play from the Left but it's typical as they assure minorities that they care about them, don't do anything for them while they're in office, and then use the media near election time to hype up an incident and posit themselves as the solution.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

26 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Fact is: People are less likely to vote Biden now since his own party is funding and encouraging the lawlessness. This was a very bad play from the Left but it's typical as they assure minorities that they care about them, don't do anything for them while they're in office, and then use the media near election time to hype up an incident and posit themselves as the solution.

EXACTLY