Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Trump calls upon a 213 year old law to send the military to US cities

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're cheering martial law. Good job, MAGAT

Everybody will need to put their complete and total trust in Donald and assume that all will be well and a new golden age will be ushered in. What could go wrong? Here, by the way, is the new uniform that Donald has elected to wear when he appears in public. Also, he wishes everyone to know that from now on he is to be referred to by his formal title of Truly Enlightened and Benevolent Supreme Great Leader Generalissimo Donald.  Failure to address him using this exact title will result in the immediate arrest of the disloyal traitor and likely imprisonment in a reeducation camp by up to twelve years.

spacer.png

Generalissimo Donald says: 

"That's a real nice country you've got there. 
Be a shame if anything happened to it."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Rioting and looting does not equal a "right to protest." Nice try lightweight.

They can protest however they want, its their birth right

- Tucker Carlson 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Assault, rioting, and looting are not constitutionally protected protest. It is crime, plain and simple. Yes, all Americans have the right to assemble peacefully and protest to force redress of grievances from the government. I am ex-miliatry and I would defend the right of any American to peacefully protest without fear of retaliation from government powers. However, every person also has the right to protect themselves, their family, their livelihood and their property. Which I would defend just as forcibly as I would defend a person's right to protest peacefully. 

• Thanks 1

This is all manufactured. 

What will you doi when this doesn't take Trump down?

Losers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

What will you doi when this doesn't take Trump down?

Impeachment round two.  Liddle Schiff and Nadz are already working on it.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They can protest however they want, its their birth right

- Tucker Carlson 

Key word, protest. You seem to have trouble knowing what the definition is. Here, I'll help you courtesy of Dictionary.com (Sack note: Not a sponsor):

protest[ noun proh-test; verb pruh-test, proh-test ]

noun
an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid:
a protest against increased taxation.
Commerce.
a formal notarial certificate attesting the fact that a check, note, or bill of exchange has been presented for acceptance or payment and that it has been refused.
the action taken to fix the liability for a dishonored bill of exchange or note.

riot[ rahy-uht ]

noun
a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.
Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.
violent or wild disorder or confusion.

Which one is acceptable? I don't agree with Tucker's statement but no doubt its taken out of context.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

Assault, rioting, and looting are not constitutionally protected protest. It is crime, plain and simple. Yes, all Americans have the right to assemble peacefully and protest to force redress of grievances from the government. I am ex-miliatry and I would defend the right of any American to peacefully protest without fear of retaliation from government powers. However, every person also has the right to protect themselves, their family, their livelihood and their property. Which I would defend just as forcibly as I would defend a person's right to protest peacefully. 

So what are your thoughts on Trump teargassing peaceful protesters so he could go make his BS church appearance?

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

really.jpg

Amen!

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Impeachment round two. 

AKA Election Day 11/03/20

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

AKA Election Day 11/03/20

Trump has that in the bag, hence the need for Impeachment round two.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

49 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Key word, protest. You seem to have trouble knowing what the definition is. Here, I'll help you courtesy of Dictionary.com (Sack note: Not a sponsor):

protest[ noun proh-test; verb pruh-test, proh-test ]

noun
an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid:
a protest against increased taxation.
Commerce.
a formal notarial certificate attesting the fact that a check, note, or bill of exchange has been presented for acceptance or payment and that it has been refused.
the action taken to fix the liability for a dishonored bill of exchange or note.

riot[ rahy-uht ]

noun
a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.
Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.
violent or wild disorder or confusion.

Which one is acceptable? I don't agree with Tucker's statement but no doubt its taken out of context.

I'd actually call this a rebellion against oppression. Its something the founding fathers supported.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Amen!

It takes a special brand of coward to tear gas peaceful protesters and a priest. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

36 minutes ago, Woody said:

Trump has that in the bag, hence the need for Impeachment round two.  :niterider:

Right, the country is a disaster, violence is everywhere, the economy is fucked and his numbers are dropping....

....but he’s got it in the bag. Gotcha....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Right, the country is a disaster, violence is everywhere, the economy is fucked and his numbers are dropping....

....but he’s got it in the bag. Gotcha....

Trumps got it in the bag to be the worst president in the history of America.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

June 1, 2020, 7:03 PM EDT / Updated June 1, 2020, 8:57 PM EDT

By Ben Collins, Brandy Zadrozny and Emmanuelle Saliba

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” with a brown raised fist emoji and “Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”

• Like 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

16 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@HipKat You know I’m about small government, therefore I hate any overreach of government authority, regardless of what party is in power.

Me as well

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'd actually call this a rebellion against oppression. Its something the founding fathers supported.

And who is being oppressed? When did Trump put people into gulags?

The answer... no one. No one is being oppressed. Even cops kill black men at a much lower number than whites yet every time a white man is killed by the police there are no riots. This is not an organic protest, it's a planned insurrection.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Woody said:

Impeachment round two.  Liddle Schiff and Nadz are already working on it.  :niterider:

Even the Leftists are complaining about the riots now and are for military and the National Guard taking action and ANTIFA lost support as well. Overall this whole thing blew up in their faces again.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:
June 1, 2020, 7:03 PM EDT / Updated June 1, 2020, 8:57 PM EDT

By Ben Collins, Brandy Zadrozny and Emmanuelle Saliba

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

As protests were taking place in multiple states across the U.S. Sunday night, the newly created account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted, “Tonight’s the night, Comrades,” with a brown raised fist emoji and “Tonight we say 'F--- The City' and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …”

What a coincidence.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

@HipKat You know I’m about small government, therefore I hate any overreach of government authority, regardless of what party is in power.

As every person should. If this was an Independent or Democratic President was doing what Trump is everyone should be criticizing his actions.

What Trump is doing is unacceptable.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg