Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

The admin's on this site are facists

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

When the fuck did I demean Lit? This has always been Lit trying to act like a tough guy and flex his admin muscles. Lit has challenged me to fights. Lit has challenged other people to fights. Lit has edited my profile and edited my post. I didn't trust the security on this site from day one so I never put sensitive information in private messages, but Lit has hacked other peoples private messages and stalked them in real life.

So feel free to make excuses for Lit and Lit will lie like he always does and pretend he is a changed man but his behavior will not change. Lit is a coward and pussy and always has been. Maybe his internet tough guy personality helps him deal with his obvious inferiority complex but it doesn't impress me.  Lit is a pathetic excuse for a human being and thinks he is cool because he pays for a shity message board. He thinks this gives him to the right to fuck with me. Imagine how sad his life must be to get enjoyment from that?

You are the person that makes excuses for Lit and enables his behavior. Maybe if Lit didn't edit my posts and fuck with me I wouldn't criticize him. But he goes out of his way to be an asshole to me and that's ok with you because you defend him no matter what fucked up shit he does.

Goodness gracious lol.

”Blind to reality” - Jungles Slogan

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

55 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've never seen a forum where you can put admins on ignore

You haven’t learned by now that Jungle is a massive liar?

Between this and you thinking he has good football takes, I don’t know what you have been comprehending in your time here.

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit is a loser, always has been. He stalked people from the board by reading their private messages years ago, he stalked Chickie.

That's why I never use private message's because a sociopath like Lit can and will stalk you if he doesn't like you.

Yeah, that never happened lol.

Talk about living “rent free” in someone’s head.

I have a mansion on oceanfront in Jungles head. And it’s mostly based on lies 😂

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The merciful Lit changed my signature, changed my avatar, edited my posts and made false posts with my account in the past. 

So he is not a loser for doing that?

Yeah this never happened either.

But I love how HipKat is liking each post.

The stupid stuff (lies) he believes is hilarious. His cousin must have told them it was true as well.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm liking each post because I know it gets to people. Stupid J taught me that dumb people get all bothered by who likes shit they disagree with or that attacks them.

BTW, MANY people on this forum have talked about you fucking with their posts, avatars, profiles and contacting and stalking them off-site. One thing I've learned to "comprehend" here is that you obviously could and probably would do shit like that

Yeah, 1 person says it and then every glitch gets blamed on Lit.

Then borderline retarded people like you believe it.

• Finger 1

30 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Man I want my time back. What a dumb fucking thread. Summary:

Jungle is off the rails and insulting us. 

Lit shouldn't have flagged any posts. 

Jungle claims his posts have been edited. I have no idea if this is true. If true, it was Lit and nobody else. But again. I don't know. 

Anyone that has read this thread has lost around 10 - 15 IQ points. For sure. 

Lol I love Vics summaries.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, 1 person says it and then every glitch gets blamed on Lit.

Then borderline retarded people like you believe it.

1 person??? LMAO, that's just funny right there. Good one!

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

1 person??? LMAO, that's just funny right there. Good one!

Re-read and then try to understand what you are reading.

13 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

When the fuck did I demean Lit?

But he goes out of his way to be an asshole to me and that's ok with you because you defend him no matter what fucked up shit he does.

im not discussing this with you anymore bc you are completely unreasonable. the fact that you can ask me this question when you keep "Lit is a loser" in your sig for over a year clearly shows you are just as capable of being demeaning and antagonistic to Lit

idk what your mental problem is, perhaps you just like the negative attention. but you definitely are complicit even while you make legitimate complaints

im sorry, i tried talking to you, and you refuse to take responsibility for your own contribution. so im done

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, Gnome said:

I can confirm that Lit has viciously abused and brutalized me by hacking into my account on no less than two previous occasions. Suffice to say, I won't be inviting him onto my lawn any time soon and that the "Keep the hell off my lawn" sign was put up with specifically him and his sordid kind in mind.   

Never Forgive Never Forget - Misc - quickmeme

@LiterateStylish So there's 2. I know someone you called and fucked with, so that's 3. 

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Gnome said:

I can confirm that Lit has viciously abused and brutalized me by hacking into my account on no less than two previous occasions. Suffice to say, I won't be inviting him onto my lawn any time soon and that the "Keep the hell off my lawn" sign was put up with specifically him and his sordid kind in mind.   

Never Forgive Never Forget - Misc - quickmeme

No, you can’t confirm that,

You say that, yet there is literally 0 evidence of it and every admin or mod can look at your account and see no other IP ever logged in to it.

Every time you post this, I ask for evidence. Literally ANYTHING. Time and time again, you can’t provide any.

*IF* I were to do some stupid crap like that, I would have used your account and then locked it, so you couldn’t come back and “out me”.

enough with the lie

• Barf 1

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

No, you can’t confirm that,

You say that, yet there is literally 0 evidence of it and every admin or mod can look at your account and see no other IP ever logged in to it.

*IF* I were to do some stupid crap like that, I would have used your account and then locked it, so you couldn’t come back and “out me”.

enough with the lie

One of the first things i learned when I came to the Range was your history of doing exactly this kinda shit. 

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

@LiterateStylish So there's 2. I know someone you called and fucked with, so that's 3. 

Gnome’s account is completely made up and unsubstantiated. The mods at the time even looked for themselves and 0 other IP’s logged into his account.

You don’t know anyone I called. Because it didnt happen.

although, funnily enough, someone mentioned in the shoutbox a week or two ago that I called them and told them I broke into their car or something like that. I got a good laugh out of that. Innovative lie at least.

• Finger 1

Just now, HipKat said:

One of the first things i learned when I came to the Range was your history of doing exactly this kinda shit. 

You didn’t “learn” anything.

Youre just too stupid to realize when someone is misleading you. 

• Finger 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Admitting it is the first step, oh shiny headed one. Might wanna give that a try

Yes, give it a try.

”I, HipKat, have the intelligence of a 2nd grade inbred. I’m easily led and even more easily manipulated.”

The bald comments are so weird.

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

Yes, give it a try.

”I, HipKat, have the intelligence of a 2nd grade inbred”

Ohhh funny. Your history here is well noted. Your denials make you look stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Ohhh funny. Your history here is well noted. Your denials make you look stupid. 

Easily led and easily manipulated.

As I said.

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Gnome’s account is completely made up and unsubstantiated. The mods at the time even looked for themselves and 0 other IP’s logged into his account.

You don’t know anyone I called. Because it didnt happen.

although, funnily enough, someone mentioned in the shoutbox a week or two ago that I called them and told them I broke into their car or something like that. I got a good laugh out of that. Innovative lie at least.

I'm prepared to apologize if I'm somehow mistaken, but how does it happen that the first of the two "hijacked" posts was written in direct support of something you had just written a few minutes earlier in a thread? 

In any case, the denial-of-access order to my garden still stands.  See that you remember it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Easily led and easily manipulated.

As I said.

Paris Hilton Ok GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Gnome said:

I'm prepared to apologize if I'm somehow mistaken, but how does it happen that the first of the two "hijacked" posts was written in direct support of something you had just written a few minutes earlier in a thread? 

In any case, the denial-of-access order to my garden still stands.  See that you remember it.

Oh wow.

So you’re actually admitting that you don’t know that I did anything. (Spoiler alert: I didn’t.)

Wow.

I gotta give you credit. That’s more than I thought you’d do.

Still, for the amount of times you have blamed me, for you to all these times have zero proof, is amazing.

Blaming me leads to easily led and manipulated people like @HipKat actually thinking I did something. 

I have no idea what that comment about a garden means.

7 hours ago, FanBack said:

There's only one way to solve this.

We need to find a person to write a condescending post; for faux gravitas this post will need to have an over-usage of semi-colons.

After work, I'll be on it.

hold tight, take a deep breath and know this; I'll be coming to your rescue.   

You have a weird sense of humor. I like it!👍