Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

The admin's on this site are facists

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

see what i mean?

jungle has seen me try to hold Lit accountable for his 'mistakes' hundreds of times. jungle knows that i left the site for six months intending not to come back until lit asked me to come back and promised he wouldnt mess with peoples stuff anymore

in truth, lit has violated that promise by inserting that warning into Jungles post. and what did i do? i asked Lit not to do that anymore. thats the maximum i can do to hold lit accountable in the short term. i can tell you if he does it again im going to leave the site again because i dont want to be associated with fucking with peoples posts in any manner except the most extreme circumstances

but will Jungle give me any credit for that? of course not. he has an agenda grudge against Lit from years ago, he lumps me in and never gives me credit for insisting Lit act in a responsible manner, nor for taking action when i feel like my valid and appropriate requests are ignored

i understand why Jungle would be upset having something mocking like that put into his post and it should be removed. but Jungle brings a lot upon himself by not listening, not engaging, not dialoging. just pontificating

Just to be clear, none of his posts were tampered with. His words were not altered in any way.

Just a little tag added.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

yeah, i know

but its demeaning to him to put that tag there. i would be pissed, too, if anyone did that to me at a site like this

i realize he has not been entirely fair with you, especially considering the progress you have made. i also realize hes fully held his grudge against you all this time and that must be very frustrating to you

but you using your power to demean him in that way is destructive to the board. first, it is taking advantage with a power he cannot counter. thats very unfair. secondly, you now introduce the possibility you will do it to other posters. its a very bad standard to set - and a very dangerous practice for you personally to resume. you want to keep progressing, but more of that kind of stuff and you will be going backwards

finally, it breaks your promise to me that you wont fuck with peoples stuff. im going to consider this a little relapse due to frustration at jungles intransigence. but if it happens again i will consider the promise ignored and just resume not coming here anymore. nobody has supported your recovery more than me so i hope that would hold some importance to you. but only you can decide

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

next time just quote him and then post that faux warning. it accomplishes the same thing and doesnt fuck with anybodys stuff. pluse he cant freak out bc you have the right to quote and comment like everybody else

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

yeah, i know

but its demeaning to him to put that tag there. i would be pissed, too, if anyone did that to me at a site like this

i realize he has not been entirely fair with you, especially considering the progress you have made. i also realize hes fully held his grudge against you all this time and that must be very frustrating to you

but you using your power to demean him in that way is destructive to the board. first, it is taking advantage with a power he cannot counter. thats very unfair. secondly, you now introduce the possibility you will do it to other posters. its a very bad standard to set - and a very dangerous practice for you personally to resume. you want to keep progressing, but more of that kind of stuff and you will be going backwards

finally, it breaks your promise to me that you wont fuck with peoples stuff. im going to consider this a little relapse due to frustration at jungles intransigence. but if it happens again i will consider the promise ignored and just resume not coming here anymore. nobody has supported your recovery more than me so i hope that would hold some importance to you. but only you can decide

When the fuck did I demean Lit? This has always been Lit trying to act like a tough guy and flex his admin muscles. Lit has challenged me to fights. Lit has challenged other people to fights. Lit has edited my profile and edited my post. I didn't trust the security on this site from day one so I never put sensitive information in private messages, but Lit has hacked other peoples private messages and stalked them in real life.

So feel free to make excuses for Lit and Lit will lie like he always does and pretend he is a changed man but his behavior will not change. Lit is a coward and pussy and always has been. Maybe his internet tough guy personality helps him deal with his obvious inferiority complex but it doesn't impress me.  Lit is a pathetic excuse for a human being and thinks he is cool because he pays for a shity message board. He thinks this gives him to the right to fuck with me. Imagine how sad his life must be to get enjoyment from that?

You are the person that makes excuses for Lit and enables his behavior. Maybe if Lit didn't edit my posts and fuck with me I wouldn't criticize him. But he goes out of his way to be an asshole to me and that's ok with you because you defend him no matter what fucked up shit he does.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

next time just quote him and then post that faux warning. it accomplishes the same thing and doesnt fuck with anybodys stuff. pluse he cant freak out bc you have the right to quote and comment like everybody else

Fuck that, how about Lit grows the fuck up and stops trying to be an keyboard tough guy. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

55 minutes ago, Meathead said:

hes probably the biggest grudge holder weve had here since ive been a member - which is like almost twenty years. hes going to dog you either forever or might stop after he grows up a little

I guess my post edited itself? Lit would never edit one of my post right?

Lit is the person who has held a grudge against me from day one. How much of a loser does Lit have to be that I live rent free in his head?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That's bullshit and you know it

Lit is a loser, always has been. He stalked people from the board by reading their private messages years ago, he stalked Chickie.

That's why I never use private message's because a sociopath like Lit can and will stalk you if he doesn't like you.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

You are the person that makes excuses for Lit and enables his behavior. 

thats horseshit

i am resisting Lit right now! im telling him RIGHT NOW that i agree that he should not have inserted that faux warning into his post. im encouraging him to think about how destructive that behavior is and to stop it. and ive told him if it doesnt stop i will disassociate myself from this board

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?

like i said, i am your ball of clay. tell me exactly how i should handle this differently. instruct me on how i can have any control over ryan. i swear to god if it makes sense i will do it

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

When the fuck did I demean Lit?

you kept lit is a loser in your sig for how long? even when he wasnt bugging you for months and months you still left it there. even when i asked you nicely to remove it so as to not antagonize him you still left it there

you are complicit in this, too

42 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m tired of reading his bs calling everyone here who doesn’t agree with him a racist. It’s getting old and makes him look really stupid 

Just so yo know, JC856 was made a point about Whitey getting blamed for everything. I said that it's not fair to blame whitey for everything and that you are racist if you think every white person is bad. I then said just like how every black person is not bad, not every white person is good. That there are bad white and black people.

JC856 is always challenging me and my point of view of Trump. Wither you like or hate Trump is on you, but my hatred of Trump is due to his past racist behavior and statement and his racist behavior and statements as President. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

you kept lit is a loser in your sig for how long? even when he wasnt bugging you for months and months you still left it there. even when i asked you nicely to remove it so as to not antagonize him you still left it there

How many years did Lit fuck with me for? Did Lit ever so any remorse or sympathy for me?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

The merciful Lit changed my signature, changed my avatar, edited my posts and made false posts with my account in the past. 

So he is not a loser for doing that?

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

he left you alone for very long periods of time even though you had a bunt insult in your signature the whole time

you dont like to take responsibility for your own actions. you cant seriously claim to be free from responsibility when you refuse a peace keeping request from me to take down your insulting sig message

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thats horseshit

i am resisting Lit right now! im telling him RIGHT NOW that i agree that he should not have inserted that faux warning into his post. im encouraging him to think about how destructive that behavior is and to stop it. and ive told him if it doesnt stop i will disassociate myself from this board

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?

like i said, i am your ball of clay. tell me exactly how i should handle this differently. instruct me on how i can have any control over ryan. i swear to god if it makes sense i will do it

Did I say anything to Lit to give him an excuse to edit my post? I have Lit on ignore, so I am not going after Lit in any way what so ever. I only called out lit in this thread after he edited my post for no fucking reason.

Is that not an example of Lit abusing his admin power again for the 20's time ?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Well the mods or administrators have been very good to me and not facists there. Just my humble opinion! So sorry you had that happened to you on the other hand OP!

Ready for July 4th!

Just now, Meathead said:

he left you alone for very long periods of time even though you had a bunt insult in your signature the whole time

you dont like to take responsibility for your own actions. you cant seriously claim to be free from responsibility when you refuse a peace keeping request from me to take down your insulting sig message

If Lit constantly goes after me and constantly abuses his Admin powers, despite me doing nothing, how is that my fault?

I have Lit on ignore right now. 

You have to be a special class of pussy to go after someone that has you on ignore. Lit is trying desperately to start a conflict with me just like he did back in the day. Nothing changed and you are again defending his asshole behavior. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

So he is not a loser for doing that?

yes. but ive discussed this with him, if not scolded him, for all that behavior and tried to push him toward a more productive path. sometimes he listens, sometimes he doesnt. but overall he has made tremendous progress, with some regressions like today

im getting tired so i need to go to bed. but its time for you to turn the spotlight on yourself and take a look at your own actions and grudge holding. this is something you are very bad at so its going to take some effort. you just have to accept you are not blameless in this

imagine how much better things would be if you had honored my request and taken the insult out of your sig a year ago. all that time you were antagonizing him, which means you were no better than him. i see improvement in him over that time. i dont see improvement in you over that same period

good night

7 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Just so yo know, JC856 was made a point about Whitey getting blamed for everything. I said that it's not fair to blame whitey for everything and that you are racist if you think every white person is bad. I then said just like how every black person is not bad, not every white person is good. That there are bad white and black people.

JC856 is always challenging me and my point of view of Trump. Wither you like or hate Trump is on you, but my hatred of Trump is due to his past racist behavior and statement and his racist behavior and statements as President. 

I DO bust your balls about your seemingly unhinged relentless trump hate. But I’ll stop doing that. Okay? I don’t want to be your enemy or put you on ignore because I do like some of your posts

• Thanks 1

Think about this.

I got banned from posting for a week at Two Bills Drive just for pointing out that the Bills all white uniforms make them look like a cumcycle.

:classic_blink:

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Think about this.

I got banned from posting for a week at Two Bills Drive just for pointing out that the Bills all white uniforms make them look like a cumcycle.

:classic_blink:

Don’t try that here LIBills, last guy that said that, well, they still haven’t found his body........

• Like 1

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Sorry I shouldn’t have jumped on you like that. Just seems like “racist” is being thrown around a lot recently and none of us really know each other.

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

people losing their damn minds BIGtime lately

It's the atmosphere that's been created by an ever increasing political and civil divide that's being exacerbated by the corrupt leadership we have at multiple levels in this country

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Idk about racist, but I think Jungle throwing the race card around Willy billy like he knows who the hell anyone is a bunch of bullshit.

Calling like he sees it... until people prove him wrong

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m tired of reading his bs calling everyone here who doesn’t agree with him a racist. It’s getting old and makes him look really stupid 

Was someone forcing you to read it?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

There's only one way to solve this.

We need to find a person to write a condescending post; for faux gravitas this post will need to have an over-usage of semi-colons.

After work, I'll be on it.

hold tight, take a deep breath and know this; I'll be coming to your rescue.   

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

If Lit constantly goes after me and constantly abuses his Admin powers, despite me doing nothing, how is that my fault?

I have Lit on ignore right now. 

You have to be a special class of pussy to go after someone that has you on ignore. Lit is trying desperately to start a conflict with me just like he did back in the day. Nothing changed and you are again defending his asshole behavior. 

I've never seen a forum where you can put admins on ignore

Seek help. soflabillsfan