Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

The admin's on this site are facists

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

So I had my post where I was asked a loaded question if all white people are good edited. It shows the Admin's on this site abuse their powers in adding a warning to my post mocking the warning twitter added to Trump's tweeting about shooting protesters.

I have posted the warning below, but I will also quote it now in case one of the coward admin's tries to delete it to cover their asses later. It says, and I quote, "This post violated the Buffalo Range rules concerning stupidity. However, Buffalo Range Staff has determined that it is in the public's interest for the post to remain accessible. Learn More."

This is because I didn't agree with JC856 that all white people are good, and as part of his argument that there are are a lot black people are bad. This board has admin's that promote black stereotypes and black hate.

Untitled-1.png

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. DELUSIONAL.

Please, please post where I said “all white people are good”. WTF wrong with you? Now I have to go through all my posts to see WTF you are talking about

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. DULUSIONAL.

Please, please post where I said “all white people are good”. WTF wrong with you? Now I have to go through all my posts to see WTF you are talking about

According to the narrative that you want to push, All blacks are bad, all whites are good. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

According to the narrative that you want to push, All blacks are bad, all whites are good. 

Shove it up your ass, fucking moron. One thing about you Jungle, once something gets in your head, it never comes out. You’re like a fucking black hole.

your cranial vault is the event horizon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Shove it up your ass, fucking moron. One thing about you Jungle, once something gets in your head, it never comes out. You’re like a fucking black hole.

LOL, you got upset because I dared to say some whitey are bad. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL, you got upset because I dared to say some whitey are bad. 

And you call trump stupid and a liar. You could be his twin brother

6F9007F9-8ED9-48C3-9D48-4FC1057426DF.jpeg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Why don't you go to KKK rally you racist fuck?

Why don't you go to a Black Panther, Antifa, or Democrat rally you racist fuck??

Just go away.

Liked your takes on football, but you have obviously blown a fuse. 

Just go away.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit has stalked people in real life from this site. Lit has challenged people to fights from this site. Lit has edited my profile and posts in the past. Lit is again editing my posts. Lit is a fucked up, unhinged crazy mother fucker. Lit is a sociopath but he is being given admin access even though he has a history of abusing his power. People like Meat love to make up excuses for Lit. No one holds the asshole lit accountable for his actions. I wouldn't be surprised if the unhinged Lit committed anther crime and goes back to jail.

I’m still confused how I’m getting pulled into this. I haven’t said much of anything about the riots or murder.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, DeRokerij said:

Why don't you go to a Black Panther, Antifa, or Democrat rally you racist fuck??

Just go away.

Liked your takes on football, but you have obviously blown a fuse. 

Just go away.

I'm not sure if he can now. ANTIFA just got declared a terrorist organization by our righteous President. Sucks to be them now!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

The correct term is POC, not Black

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’m still confused how I’m getting pulled into this. I haven’t said much of anything about the riots or murder.

Because he's all knowing, gone delusional, and has a lot of hate. Take your choice, but probably a combination of all three.

He has good takes on football but goes full Jack Torrance on political issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He has good takes on football but goes full Jack Torrance on political issues.

If you think his football takes are good, you haven’t been paying attention.

36 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If you think his football takes are good, you haven’t been paying attention.

Oh stop. He puts as much if not more into scouting players than 'most anyone else on here

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh stop. He puts as much if not more into scouting players than 'most anyone else on here

And still somehow gets it wrong.

7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

And still somehow gets it wrong.

That's bullshit and you know it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

If anyone is posting racist material, report the post and they’ll get a time-out.

I haven’t seen anything racist yet, though I haven’t read every post either.

agreed

and like i said before, if you believe a post of yours has been changed, please cite the change as close to the original as possible and you might get others to cooberate your complaint

i believe changes to other members posts by mods is recorded somewhere, so if you tell me which post(s) i will go look (though im not sure my mod abilities are working correctly right now)

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

hes probably the biggest grudge holder weve had here since ive been a member - which is like almost twenty years. hes going to dog you either forever or might stop after he grows up a little

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

man you just blew your credibility to shreds right there

i know for certain that is not the way jc thinks. you are completely off base and you should apologize to him because you are dead wrong

people losing their damn minds BIGtime lately

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

If anyone is posting racist material, report the post and they’ll get a time-out.

I haven’t seen anything racist yet, though I haven’t read every post either.

Idk about racist, but I think Jungle throwing the race card around Willy billy like he knows who the hell anyone is a bunch of bullshit.

• Like 1

wait, is Jungle referring to the warning Lit placed on the bottom of his post?

if so, i would agree with him thats not appropriate and i request that Lit stop doing that. although slightly funny, i dont think its right to a) insert anything unnecessary into anyones posts, and b) to do it unilaterally into just one persons post

a confirmation, please

the only time something like that should be inserted is when they have expressed extreme views that are offensive and we dont want them attributed to site standards. even then, it should be very rare

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Idk about racist, but I think Jungle throwing the race card around Willy billy like he knows who the hell anyone is a bunch of bullshit.

he doesnt really engage, he pontificates

if you ask him a point blank question he just ignores it and goes on with his narrative

if you ask me a question i will attempt to answer it before i continue my narrative

thats the difference between dialog and pontificating

• Thanks 1

Just now, Meathead said:

he doesnt really engage, he pontificates

if you ask him a point blank question he just ignores it and goes on with his narrative

if you ask me a question i will attempt to answer it before i continue my narrative

thats the difference between dialog and pontificating

I’m tired of reading his bs calling everyone here who doesn’t agree with him a racist. It’s getting old and makes him look really stupid 

7 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

No one holds the asshole lit accountable for his actions.

see what i mean?

jungle has seen me try to hold Lit accountable for his 'mistakes' hundreds of times. jungle knows that i left the site for six months intending not to come back until lit asked me to come back and promised he wouldnt mess with peoples stuff anymore

in truth, lit has violated that promise by inserting that warning into Jungles post. and what did i do? i asked Lit not to do that anymore. thats the maximum i can do to hold lit accountable in the short term. i can tell you if he does it again im going to leave the site again because i dont want to be associated with fucking with peoples posts in any manner except the most extreme circumstances

but will Jungle give me any credit for that? of course not. he has an agenda grudge against Lit from years ago, he lumps me in and never gives me credit for insisting Lit act in a responsible manner, nor for taking action when i feel like my valid and appropriate requests are ignored

i understand why Jungle would be upset having something mocking like that put into his post and it should be removed. but Jungle brings a lot upon himself by not listening, not engaging, not dialoging. just pontificating

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m tired of reading his bs calling everyone here who doesn’t agree with him a racist. It’s getting old and makes him look really stupid 

classic neo-racism. its a very virulent disease and isnt going to get better until more of us recognize it and stand against it