Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The United States of Donald Trump

19 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Welcome aboard!! He is beyond saving, obsessed 

Enjoy supporting a racist President who has shit for brains. 

• Trump 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 5/30/2020 at 7:13 AM, HipKat said:

This one looks photoshopped

It might be it might not be, but Trump has enabled and inspired racists.

'Make America White Again': Trump-inspired candidate sparks outrage with white supremacist billboards

Rick Tyler said an apparent rise in crime is due to the shrinking of the white population

<em>Jason Gore/Twitter</em>

<em>Jason Gore/Twitter</em>

A Tennessee man running for a seat in the US House of Representatives ran on a simple platform, reminiscent of the so-far successful campaign of GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump: “Make America White Again”.

Read more

Billboards along the highway in Benton, a town almost 50 miles east of Chattanooga, donned Rick Tyler’s slogan. Mr Tyler - an Independent who is hoping to unseat Republican incumbent Chuck Fleischmann - immediately sparked criticism for his overtly white supremacist spin on Mr Trump’s pledge.

“When I designed the billboard, it was specifically to engender in people’s minds a thought process that would take them back to the 1960s,” Mr Tyler told NBC affiliate WRCB. “It was an America where you didn’t have to lock your doors. You didn’t have to worry about carjacking and home invasions. You didn’t have to worry about Muslim sleeper cells down the street. You didn’t have to worry about Islamic mosques radicalising people.

Top ArticlesTrump terminates WHO relationship – but refuses to takequestions on George Floyd

c0e72395-b8f2-43c3-b56d-afe338b5b2a8.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=cropab9aa1e1-1537-452c-acc9-ff27172eb5ef.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=croped75c0e1-3308-40cb-858a-9a136117065f.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=cropaae729b7-5970-4b14-93c8-9def24effb1d.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=crop48578551-042c-49a7-a323-f7cd7bce8cb8.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=crop12a2a5fc-74f0-474a-9068-271d93489ac0.jpg?crop=624:351,smart&width=624&height=351&fit=cropREAD MOREaae729b7-5970-4b14-93c8-9def24effb1d.jpg?crop=624:423,smart&width=624&height=423&fit=crop

“It was an America that was far superior to the America that we live in today, and - not coincidentally - it was an America whose demographic was 85 per cent plus Caucasian.”

rick-tyler-dream.jpg

(Rick Tyler for Congress)

The sign - along with another that featured a picture of the White House surrounded by Confederate flags that read, “I have a dream” - was removed after residents complained.

Skip in 5

Rep Fleischmann condemned Mr Tyler’s ads.

“There's no room for this type of hateful display in our political discourse,” he said in a statement. “Racism should be rejected in all its heinous forms in the Third Congressional District and around the country.”

The Trump campaign has not responded to Mr Tyler’s campaign at the time of this writing.

Read more

On Trump, however, Mr Tyler has said he believes the New York tycoon is addressing the proverbial “elephant in the room” when it comes to immigration to the US.

“His advocacy of a ‘temporary ban’ on Muslim immigration and the construction of a wall on the Southern border,” Mr Tyler wrote on his website, “have created a climate conducive to conversation relative to the elephant in the living room no one wants to talk about ... namely, the urgent and vital subject of race.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/make-america-white-again-billboard-rick-tyler-donald-trump-tennessee-a7101906.html

Untitled-1.thumb.png.ec2a442f93c15c291c190f3afad225fa.png

• Trump 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Welcome aboard!! He is beyond saving, obsessed 

But wait, Hipkat says he's only spouting the truth! :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Do you people see WTF is going on??? Are you watching this?? This all goes back to Trump. He opened the door for this. These are HIS people that are spreading this. This is not just protesters in Minneapolis anymore. When he made comments like "bump their heads when you put them in the car" and when he doesn't vehemently condemn this but instead makes sly remarks to instigate it more, THIS is what you get. THIS is what you fucking people have been cheering for, for 3 1/2 years. THIS is what I meant every single time I said he was tearing America apart. 

Some of you need to wake the FUCK up and get your fucking heads right.

There is a war starting The entire world is in an uproar and it all goes back to Trump

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Far-Right Extremists Are Hoping to Turn the George Floyd Protests Into a New Civil War

Far-right extremists are showing up, with guns, to the protests against police brutality that have exploded across the country.

Others are egging on the violence from behind their computers, urging followers to carry out acts of violence against black protesters with the goal of sparking a “race war.”

Their presence makes an uneasy addition to the escalating unrest, which was triggered by the death of George Floyd, a black man who was choked to death by a white Minneapolis police officer earlier this week.

But there’s a range of motivations that’s driving far-right interest toward the protests, which are being led by community members and Black Lives Matter, and bolstered by antifascists.

For example, the so-called Boogaloo Bois — a group of armed anti-government extremists made visible by their Hawaiian shirts — have reportedly shown up to some of the protests.

The “boogaloo” is code for impending civil war or violent confrontation with law enforcement, and that’s what they’re hoping to get out of the protests. Their main reason for being there is their antipathy toward law enforcement, and so they’re trying to position themselves as allies of Black Lives Matter protesters. They’ve made police brutality one of their central issues, which was explored at length in a Bellingcat article this week.

Their approach to police brutality links the victims of the deadly standoff with federal agents at Ruby Ridge in 1992, to the victims of modern police brutality, including Floyd. But unlike the vast majority of protesters, they refuse to acknowledge the fact that police brutality is an issue that disproportionately impacts people of color.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Even the police are out of control

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Far-Right Extremists Are Hoping to Turn the George Floyd Protests Into a New Civil War

Far-right extremists are showing up, with guns, to the protests against police brutality that have exploded across the country.

coocoo.gif

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

jack mental hospital GIF

Parler @NYexile

45 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

jack mental hospital GIF

RJM: “ At least I tried goddam it, at least I did that much”.

Parler @NYexile

Remember when the people who are condoning these Riots  where all up in arms about a few guys not watching football. So a peaceful protest, that hurt nobody but the pockets of the organization it was targeting was bad. But, a riot destroying innocent businesses and violence towards citizens that had nothing to do with Floyd’s death is justified? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Remember when the people who are condoning these Riots  where all up in arms about a few guys not watching football. So a peaceful protest, that hurt nobody but the pockets of the organization it was targeting was bad. But, a riot destroying innocent businesses and violence towards citizens that had nothing to do with Floyd’s death is justified? 

Not sure I’m understanding what you wrote Nuke. Is it worded wrong, or am I dense?

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Not sure I’m understanding what you wrote Nuke. Is it worded wrong, or am I dense?

You don’t remember when some people were freaking out about fans boycotting the NFL? When it was how a protest was suppose to work. It hurt the group it was directed at in the wallet and no one else. The ones that had a problem with that protest seem to be OK with this protest, which seems to be destroying  businesses (like the local Target) and hurting innocent people and not the men that committed this heinous act. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

You don’t remember when some people were freaking out about fans boycotting the NFL? When it was how a protest was suppose to work. It hurt the group it was directed at in the wallet and no one else. The ones that had a problem with that protest seem to be OK with this protest, which seems to be destroying  businesses (like the local Target) and hurting innocent people and not the men that committed this heinous act. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. 

I didn’t like politics in the sports world, that’s all. That’s how I felt. Don’t bring it to sports. What’s next? Violence against women? Free Tibet? Save the whales? Was it supposed to hurt the NFL owners? Why was it targeted at them? 
they had nothing to do with bad cops. 

anyway, I’m not asking for a reply, just wondering to myself🤔

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I didn’t like politics in the sports world, that’s all. That’s how I felt. Don’t bring it to sports. What’s next? Violence against women? Free Tibet? Save the whales? Was it supposed to hurt the NFL owners? Why was it targeted at them? 
they had nothing to do with bad cops. 

anyway, I’m not asking for a reply, just wondering to myself🤔

Ok, but, I am going to reply to something you said in the shoutbox. You said “ haven’t you ever seen the TV show Cops?” I was wondering how you meant that? I remember watching the show and saying a bunch of times “ that seems a little excessive “, both vs black and white suspects. I watched first hand, as a kid on a dirt bike was arrested. The kid was trying to get away off road and hit a ditch and went flying. I remember thinking that kid has to be seriously. When the cop got over to him the first thing the cop did was plow his knee into the kids back. And that kid was white. I think cops have a tendency to overreact regardless of race. 

20 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Ok, but, I am going to reply to something you said in the shoutbox. You said “ haven’t you ever seen the TV show Cops?” I was wondering how you meant that? I remember watching the show and saying a bunch of times “ that seems a little excessive “, both vs black and white suspects. I watched first hand, as a kid on a dirt bike was arrested. The kid was trying to get away off road and hit a ditch and went flying. I remember thinking that kid has to be seriously. When the cop got over to him the first thing the cop did was plow his knee into the kids back. And that kid was white. I think cops have a tendency to overreact regardless of race. 

Yes. Agreed. AND, this is with cops that KNOW a camera is filming them. I’m NOT saying that cops don’t overstep there authority. Or that they don’t act like assholes sometimes.

what I was referring to was the numerous times that they have an uncooperative person they are trying to deal with. Or, a person, who appears to cooperate, then hightails it out of there, causing a lot of grief for the officer. Or the guy that is told 20 times, “get on the ground, show your hands!”, and doesn’t comply. Or the numerous people high on meth or something else that seem to have superhuman strength, where it takes 5 cops to subdue the guy..

you couldn’t pay me to be a cop. 
Unless it was Mayberry, where Otis the drunk would come in and lock himself up....

57 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yes. Agreed. AND, this is with cops that KNOW a camera is filming them. I’m NOT saying that cops don’t overstep there authority. Or that they don’t act like assholes sometimes.

what I was referring to was the numerous times that they have an uncooperative person they are trying to deal with. Or, a person, who appears to cooperate, then hightails it out of there, causing a lot of grief for the officer. Or the guy that is told 20 times, “get on the ground, show your hands!”, and doesn’t comply. Or the numerous people high on meth or something else that seem to have superhuman strength, where it takes 5 cops to subdue the guy..

you couldn’t pay me to be a cop
Unless it was Mayberry, where Otis the drunk would come in and lock himself up....

100% agree

In his 1968 Acceptance Speech, Nixon said:

America is in trouble today not because her people have failed but because her leaders have failed.

And what America needs are leaders to match the greatness of her people.

And this great group of Americans, the forgotten Americans, and others know that the great question Americans must answer by their votes in November is this: Whether we shall continue for four more years the policies of the last five years.

And this is their answer and this is my answer to that question.

When the strongest nation in the world can be tied down for four years in a war in Vietnam with no end in sight;

When the richest nation in the world can't manage its own economy;

When the nation with the greatest tradition of the rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness;

When a nation that has been known for a century for equality of opportunity is torn by unprecedented racial violence;

And when the President of the United States cannot travel abroad or to any major city at home without fear of a hostile demonstration -- then it's time for new leadership for the United States of America.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan