Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Being Black In America Should Not Be A Death Sentence’: Officials Respond To George Floyd’s Death

5 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump wanted the central park 5 to be face capital punishment. Trump still thinks the central park 5 are guilty even after evidence proving there innocence. Trump tried to ban Muslims from America twice. Trump wanted to build a wall to keep out the murdering, rapist, drug dealing Mexicans, some of who he assumed were good people. Neo Nazi's, white supremacist groups and the KKK including David Duke support Trump. Trump said there were good people on both sides after a white suprmacist killed a protester at Charlottesville. 

If you believe any of this without digging deeper and finding out the whole truth on every matter.............

you just continue to prove your dishonest hatred of Trump.

You can't be taken seriously whatsoever.

BUT................ I will give you the CP5 as I have crushed Trump on that manner many times.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If you believe any of this without digging deeper and finding out the whole truth on every matter.............

BUT................ I will give you the CP5 as I have crushed Trump on that manner many times.

Trump has lied more than any president in the history of the USA. Why should anyone believe anything Trump says? You can't be taken seriously because of how blindly you follow a proven narcissistic liar. 

Timothy Klausutis, a civilian US air force contractor, has very rarely commented on lies spread about his wife’s death.

In his letter to Dorsey, he wrote: “Her passing is the single most painful thing that I have ever had to deal with in my 52 years and continues to haunt her parents and sister.

Advertisement

“The frequency, intensity, ugliness, and promulgation of these horrifying lies ever increases on the internet. These conspiracy theorists, including most recently the president of the United States, continue to spread their bile and misinformation on your platform disparaging the memory of my wife and our marriage.”

Trump ignored the appeal, tweeting anew on Tuesday morning about “the opening of a Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough”. Previously, he tweeted: “Did he get away with murder? Some people think so.”

Trump’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr, has also taken up and spread the message, and at a briefing on Tuesday, the White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, deflected questions on the matter.

“I don’t know if the president’s seen the letter,” she said, “but I do know our hearts are with Lori’s family at this time.”

McEnany also said “it’s Joe Scarborough that has to answer these questions” and attacked the host and Brzezinski, saying they should be “held to account for their falsehoods”.

In his letter, Klausutis wrote: “The president’s tweet that suggests that Lori was murdered – without any evidence (and contrary to the official autopsy) – is a violation of Twitter’s community rules and terms of service. An ordinary user like me would be banished from the platform for such a tweet, but I am only asking that these tweets be removed.

“I am now angry as well as frustrated and grieved. I understand that Twitter’s policies about content are designed to maintain the appearance that your hands are clean, you provide the platform and the rest is up to users. However, in certain past cases, Twitter has removed content and accounts that are inconsistent with your terms of service.

“I’m asking you to intervene in this instance because the president of the United States has taken something that does not belong to him – the memory of my dead wife – and perverted it for perceived political gain.

“I would also ask that you consider Lori’s niece and two nephews who will eventually come across this filth in the future. They have never met their aunt and it pains me to think they would ever have to ‘learn’ about her this way.”

Twitter has in the past removed posts that violated its community rules and terms of service, and it has banned users who are repeat offenders.

But in a statement on Tuesday morning, a spokesperson said the company would not remove the president’s tweets.

“We are deeply sorry about the pain these statements, and the attention they are drawing, are causing the family,” the spokesperson said.

“We’ve been working to expand existing product features and policies so we can more effectively address things like this going forward, and we hope to have those changes in place shortly.”

On air last week, Brzezinski called Trump a “cruel, sick, disgusting person”.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/may/26/lori-klausutis-husband-asks-twitter-delete-trump-joe-scarborough-smears-death

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

David Markowitz
David MarkowitzContributor
I am a professor studying the psychology of language and technology.
  •  
  •  
  •  
President Donald J. Trump...

(Photo by Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images)

THE WASHINGTON POST VIA GETTY IMAGES

I’m an academic who cares deeply about how lying affects communication processes and social relationships. One of the most important and consistent truths about deception is that we are all mostly honest. Most people tell one or two small lies per day, on average, and there are only a few prolific liars in our social circles.

Rates of interpersonal deception — the lies I tell you and you tell me — have been remarkably stable in deception research over time. But, as others suggested, something is unusual about President Trump. His rate of deception has increased since taking office.

As of early April, Trump has told 23.3 lies per day in 2020, a 0.5-lie increase since 2019. What’s more, Trump has averaged 23.8 lies per day since the first case of COVID-19 was reported in the US — another 0.5-lie increase. Even during a pandemic, when the public needs to trust and rely on him the most, deception remains a core part of the president’s playbook.

What’s unusual about Trump is not just how often he lies, but what he lies about and where he communicates his lies most often.

I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. If Trump lied consistently, we would see a relatively flat distribution of falsehoods over time and across topics. Instead, bursts of deception tend to repeat on the same topic, particularly about guns, the economy, education, and elections.

President Trump's lies over time by topic.

President Trump's lies over time by topic.

DAVID MARKOWITZ

PROMOTED

Grads of Life BRANDVOICE | Paid Program

COVID-19 widens the Opportunity Gap

What’s also remarkable is the steady increase in Trump’s lying on public-facing platforms such as Twitter, in speeches, and during remarks. President Trump seems impervious to the threat of detection or harsh public opinion. He continues to deceive at record-setting rates using forums that amplify his lies, rather than hide them.

President Trump's lies over time by location.

President Trump's lies over time by location.

DAVID MARKOWITZ

Recently, journalists have taken measures to curb the spread of Trump’s lies and harmful recommendations to the public. Some news outlets, for example, have stopped airing his press briefings and others are limiting their coverage of him.

The problem here is that mainstream media coverage of President Trump is a relatively constrained avenue for his lies. Tweets, on the other hand, have speed and scale: they travel fast and are distributed globally. They also leave a record, allowing lies to remain public and therefore, in competition with truths. Even correcting falsehoods may not help, given political divisions among us and evidence suggesting that warnings about false claims can backfire.

Trump’s lies are problematic because they force us to question our institutions and the value of information. Their consequences might also bleed into our everyday meaningful relationships. Our trust in government, media, and other institutions remain quite low, but we still tend to trust one another.

What happens when our distrust in government affects our trust in family or friends? When we fail to value truth and instead, prioritize alternative facts or self-serving discourse, the fabric that holds our relationships together begins to fray.

Follow me on Tw

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#43e78ad31e17

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

26 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Why don’t you do the digging for us since you’re the one that has to prove us wrong? Everything he wrote in that post is dead on. They’ve all been replayed over and over and over and over, just as the words came out of his mouth.

So go ahead, defend your president. Let’s see what you factually might come up with

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Why don’t you do the digging for us since you’re the one that has to prove us wrong? Everything he wrote in that post is dead on. They’ve all been replayed over and over and over and over, just as the words came out of his mouth.

So go ahead, defend your president. Let’s see what you factually might come up with

There is no evidence and he obviously blindly believe what ever lie Trump says.

Trump himself won't site any evidence when asked.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know what Hip?

You and the others on here win. I give up trying to debate.

Just get enough people to support your side come November and vote Trump out.

Trump is not my President, he is the President of the United States as we speak.

It really makes no difference to me who is President

My family are the ones who thrust me in the middle of this political garbage and I have tried to be down the middle, but when I say things that aren't bashing Trump I am wrong to you people, so I really shouldn't get involved.

Again, you and the others win. 

I will go on about my business with Bills football on here. No more political junk from me.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump wanted the central park 5 to be face capital punishment. Trump still thinks the central park 5 are guilty even after evidence proving there innocence. Trump tried to ban Muslims from America twice. Trump wanted to build a wall to keep out the murdering, rapist, drug dealing Mexicans, some of who he assumed were good people. Neo Nazi's, white supremacist groups and the KKK including David Duke support Trump. Trump said there were good people on both sides after a white suprmacist killed a protester at Charlottesville. 

D2E4AF87-83BA-4B93-B94A-02207C4D1289.jpeg

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

D2E4AF87-83BA-4B93-B94A-02207C4D1289.jpeg

Trump has behavior and actions that show he is racist. I am fact checking claims by other posters that claim he is not racist. If you have an issue about it take it up with Sack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You know what Hip?

Trump is not my President, he is the President of the United States as we speak.

My family are the ones who thrust me in the middle of this political garbage and I have tried to be down the middle, but when I say things that aren't bashing Trump I am wrong to you people, so I really shouldn't get involved.

I will go on about my business with Bills football on here. No more political junk from me.

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You know what Hip?

03C0D65B-D71D-40B5-9D4E-DF36EC53CE9C.jpeg

• Like 1

It’s nice to see the protesters out in support of George, and a free toaster!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

You know what Hip?

As you wish, but if you’re going to make claims, provide statistics

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

DON’T SLEEP THROUGH THE RACE FOR JUSTICE—JOIN IT

YINKA FALETI / MAY.28.20
Written By:
Yinka Faleti

In 1991, I was the Brevard County, FL, champion for ninth-grade boys in the one-mile race. If memory serves, my time was in the low five minutes. I was light and fast then, and my knees were still young. Today, I am less light, less fast, and my knees are less young. Still, I love to run.

I fell in love with running then, and all over again a few years later as a plebe at West Point. There’s a running culture at the Academy. At any given moment on any given day, you can watch cadets run all over the installation. It’s a sight to behold. If you aren’t a runner when you begin at West Point, you become one over the course of the four years.

I had gone for a morning run the day I learned about the killing of Ahmaud Arbery. That’s reason number one his killing hit close to home. Reason number two: I’m an African American man.

Prior to the pandemic, I ran once a week as part of a small group of three African American men.

Part of the addictive beauty of running is that it’s good for the soul as well as the body. We would discuss everything on these runs—current events, politics, family, religion, popular culture, music, and art.

One of my running partners and I once had a conversation while stretching about running attire for black men. We agreed there are unspoken rules of running for black men in particular. We had to make it very obvious that we were joggers and not criminals escaping the law, particularly since our runs were generally timed to begin at 6 a.m. when it’s often still dark outside.

Whenever I buy running shoes, I inherently gravitate toward bright and conspicuous pairs; I believe they help keep me safe. Anyone would see my shoes and think, “ahh, he’s a jogger.” But my running partner took it a step further; he would go out of his way to warmly greet everyone he passed as we jogged by. That would keep him safe. People would think, “ahh, he’s a jogger—and a very pleasant one at that.” We both felt we needed those safeguards. After all, we were running not many miles from where Michael Brown, Jr., had once been walking.

After Brown’s shooting death in Ferguson, MO, then-Gov. Jay Nixon (D-MO) empaneled a commission of 16 individuals. The commissioners worked for nearly a year and published an elegant, practical and actionable report. It is a road map for not just the St. Louis, MO, region, but for our entire country.

My hope is that the commission’s work will help point the way to justice in the case of Ahmaud Arbery. After the appointment of Special Prosecutor Joyette Holmes by Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr, I hold out hope that justice has a better chance than Ahmaud Arbery did. But for the video of the incident, which led to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s ultimate involvement, justice, too, may have become a statistic. And, sadly, it still might. As W.E.B. Du Bois wrote in Black Reconstruction in America, “So again the nation waited, and its conscience sank to sleep.”

A colleague shared that quote with me as we exchanged reactions to Ahmaud’s killing. Du Bois inked those words over 80 years ago to describe our nation’s relationship to slavery. The context is different today, but the quote is as relevant as ever.

The uneasy truth is our country has sunk back to sleep repeatedly after being stirred awake by injustices too loud to escape notice. We awoke, questioned, debated and then fell asleep after Trayvon Martin. Then again after Michael Brown, Jr., and a tragic procession of victims since then. In honor of Ahmaud Arbery’s legacy, let us stay awake.

We are preoccupied by the pandemic for important reasons—the racial inequities they have widened is high among them. But coronavirus, in time, will run its course. There is little question about that. What remains an open question is whether we can defeat the elements of our culture and society that foster this kind of killing. We, collectively, get to decide the answer.

As young as seven years old, I remember my dad instructing me never to run out of a store, lest someone mistake me for a shoplifter. That was in 1983. I was too young then to fully grasp why my father felt he needed to issue that warning. More than one generation has come of age since 1983, but sadly I’m confident my father’s advice would be no different today.

Given the repeated and tragic killing of unarmed black men in our country, I sadly feel compelled to have the same talk with my own son, who already loves to run. By the time my eight-year-old is grown enough to run on a street by himself, my hope and prayer is that every neighborhood in America will be safe for him to jog through. That he won’t have to worry about whether he wears shoes that set other people’s minds at ease.

I don’t know what color shoes Ahmaud Arbery wore the day he was killed. Given the circumstances of his death, I’m not sure it would have mattered. The men who pursued him seemed more motivated by a color Ahmaud couldn’t choose. But our fates, whether we live or die, shouldn’t turn on either.

As a nation, we must race forward toward that better future. We have no time to lose. We have miles and miles to go.

Yinka Faleti is an immigrant-American, West Point graduate, United States Army veteran, former Executive Director at Forward Through Ferguson, and Democratic Nominee for Missouri Secretary of State.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

As you wish, but if you’re going to make claims, provide statistics

It doesn't matter if he does, you'll just attack the source and claim it's a right wing conspiracy theory.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Mad Maxine Waters blames Trump:

“I’m reflecting of all the killings of young black men in particular but of course black woman as well, at the hands of police and at the hands if white supremacists. I’m thinking about the way that the president conducts himself in a way he’s dog-whistling. And I think that they are feeling that they can get away with this kind of treatment.”

“I think that the officer who had his name on his neck enjoyed doing what he was doing. I believe sometimes some of these offices leave alone, thinking I’m going to get me one today. And I think this is his one that he got today. And he didn’t care whether or not anybody was photographing him. He did what he was doing. The officers who stood there and watched him are just as guilty as he is. I’m glad that all of them were fired. If, in fact, you have subdued a suspect that you’re not in any danger at all because the handcuffs are on him, there’s no reason for the police to do what this police did. And they don’t even mention in the report that the knee was on the neck George Floyd. You give them the right they would say to shoot you if you interfere with an arrest. And so it is dangerous, and citizens are doing the best job that they could do by photographing it. They’re photographing. They’re showing what is taking place, and what we’re finding is that the justice system does not work. Because the justice system will find a way to protect those offices in most cases, they will find justifiable homicide. And that’s what we’ve got to deal with. We’ve got to deal with the fact that we’re in America with a justice system that does not work for everybody.”

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

it finally happened

youve gone full left wingnut

remember how we called the crazy extreme conservative wingnuts?  well we got left wingnuts now creating rules that create a dysfunctional environment.  thats you, btw

does anybody else think its possible jungle is a bot?

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

it finally happened

remember how we called the crazy extreme conservative wingnuts?  well we got left wingnuts now creating rules that create a dysfunctional environment.  thats you, btw

LOL, I"m a bot because I show empathy and sympathy for black people being killed by police officers?

Maybe the dysfunctional environment already exists because of the type of person chosen to be a police officer. Did you know they don't want police officer to be smart and can decline a hire if a person has a high IQ?

http://www.aele.org/apa/jordan-newlondon.html

https://www.thecasecentre.org/educators/products/view?id=78010

The police department doesn't want officers who have critical thinking skills.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

It doesn't matter if he does, you'll just attack the source and claim it's a right wing conspiracy theory.

Because Trump promotes conspiracy theories. There is the Joe Scarborough conspiracy theory. There is the Obamagate conspiracy. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

It’s nice to see the protesters out in support of George, and a free toaster!!

BUMP. No thoughts on this at all? Nuthin’? I mean, the police deal with these fine citizens everyday. The same ones that tell the police to stay out of their lives and neighborhoods. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

BUMP. No thoughts on this at all? Nuthin’? I mean, the police deal with these fine citizens everyday. The same ones that tell the police to stay out of their lives and neighborhoods. 

Are you implying that all back people are being represented by the actions of a few that are rioting?

Should black people that are committing crimes be killed by police instead of go through the legal system?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just now, junglesouljah said:

Are you implying that all back people are being represented by the actions of a few that are rioting?

Should black people that are committing crimes be killed by police instead of go through the legal system?

I dunno Jungle, you imply that cops are bad because of the actions of a few...

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I dunno Jungle, you imply that cops are bad because of the actions of a few...

No I am not. Bad cops should be held accountable and charged for crimes they commit. There is a code that good cops are not supposed to talk about bad cops and this is one of the reasons people are being killed. The boys in blue is a gang and if you tell the truth about a bad cop you are considered a rat and excommunicated.

The police force needs to be cleaned up, bad cops committing crimes including killing people need to be charged, police need to be held accountable so they don't corrupt the morality of good cops.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

45 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

No I am not. Bad cops should be held accountable and charged for crimes they commit. There is a code that good cops are not supposed to talk about bad cops and this is one of the reasons people are being killed. The boys in blue is a gang and if you tell the truth about a bad cop you are considered a rat and excommunicated.

The police force needs to be cleaned up, bad cops committing crimes including killing people need to be charged, police need to be held accountable so they don't corrupt the morality of good cops.

Not much here I disagree with at all. So, on to the video of the looters. Why, whenever blacks get together to protest something like this situation, (and, rightly so), it devolves into smash and grabs to steal a tv or 3? This harkens back to the conversation earlier in the thread, that this is the mindset of too many blacks.

is this because of outrage from years of oppression, unfairness, poverty? Because it’s really not a good look.

i just don’t like when people go apeshit when the police overstep their bounds, but don’t mention the kind of people they have to deal with.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

it finally happened

what_is_npc_1.png

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Not much here I disagree with at all. So, on to the video of the looters. Why, whenever blacks get together to protest something like this situation, (and, rightly so), it devolves into smash and grabs to steal a tv or 3? This harkens back to the conversation earlier in the thread, that this is the mindset of too many blacks.

is this because of outrage from years of oppression, unfairness, poverty? Because it’s really not a good look.

i just don’t like when people go apeshit when the police overstep their bounds, but don’t mention the kind of people they have to deal with.

You would have to ask the individuals that are rioting that question as I am not there spokesperson and I can't read there minds.

Some people may react badly to a history of being treated poorly and react in a violent manner when protesting instead of having peaceful non violent protests.

BTW, this isn't one isolated incident, there is a long history of police killing minorities in custody or in the process of arresting them or questioning them. I don't condone any rioting but I can understand why some people might feel frustrated because of a history of violent behavior by police.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

what_is_npc_1.png

Not every Trump supporter is racist, but a vast majority are racist and vote for Trump because of it. Trump has a history of racist behavior both before he was President with refusing to rent to black tenants for example and as president by wanting to build a wall to keep out all the rapist, drug dealing, murdering Mexicans and wanting to ban Muslims from America.

You should continue with your shocked pikachu face of why anyone would think Trump is racist. Trump went after Colin Kaepernick for kneeling and called him and other NFL players who dared to protest sons of bitches, but it's all good if a cop kneels on a suspects neck for 8 minutes to kill him.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg