Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Being Black In America Should Not Be A Death Sentence’: Officials Respond To George Floyd’s Death

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Wrong..it's division I have a problem with. The national anthem come on that's the stupidest thing we could have protested. It really worked wonders didn't it.

What's more interesting was the Nazi scientist they brought into the CIA who were good at creating propaganda and mind control over masses of people. Hitler proved how effective that was. 

How are black people supposed to protest? People like you get angry at any protest by black people. Black people have the right to protest police brutality, even if you don't like it.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Meathead said:

too late. WAY too late

Only by the media and the way left, meaning idiot kids.

I work with several black guys, we talk all the time, every black guy I work with hates the PC stuff, the N word is one thing but everything else to them anyway is ridiculous. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Where is Kaepernick?

I want to know where the shape shifting lizard people are in this pyramid? 

  • Haha 1
  • Gay 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How are black people supposed to protest? People like you get angry at any protest by black people. Black people have the right to protest police brutality, even if you don't like it.

I like the protest, like MLK use to. He thought you loose all credibility when it's violent. Rioting and looting is violent. Elderly  people in my home town getting murdered with 2*4 I got a problem with. There goes not needing 30 rounds argument 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

How are black people supposed to protest? People like you get angry at any protest by black people. Black people have the right to protest police brutality, even if you don't like it.

When your playing a game for people that are going to the games to get away from politics, don't do it on the field. There are literally tons of other ways to do it, even more so now than there was 20 years ago before social media. Twitter, Facebook, just him doing interviews after the game and mentioning it during interviews is fine. 

 

I personally never had a problem with it, the fact that I don't believe that's the reason Kaep did it at first is one thing, but he did a lot of good things after the fact so I give him credit there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rcas0308 said:

I like the protest. Rioting and looting no. Elderly  people in my home town getting murdered with 2*4 I got a problem with. There goes not needing 30 rounds argument 

I also don't like rioting and looting. 

But when Trump has police attack peaceful protesters and the press with pepper spray just so he can have a clear path to have a photo up with a bible he doesn't believe it that is kind of worse than the rioting and looting. You don't have a free country without freedom of the press and with out the freedom to protest.

  • Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baldat28 said:

When your playing a game for people that are going to the games to get away from politics, don't do it on the field. There are literally tons of other ways to do it, even more so now than there was 20 years ago before social media. Twitter, Facebook, just him doing interviews after the game and mentioning it during interviews is fine. 

I personally never had a problem with it, the fact that I don't believe that's the reason Kaep did it at first is one thing, but he did a lot of good things after the fact so I give him credit there. 

Kneeling for the national anthem was recommended to Kaepernick by a former Green Beret Nate Boyer, instead of sitting during the national anthem as Kaepernick had originally planned. If a former Green Beret in Nate boyer doesnj't have a problem with Kaepernick kneeling than neither should you or anyone else.

  • Like 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

Kneeling for the national anthem was recommended to Kaepernick by a former Green Beret Nate Boyer, instead of sitting during the national anthem as Kaepernick had originally planned. If a former Green Beret in Nate boyer doesnj't have a problem with Kaepernick kneeling than neither should you or anyone else.

For everyone of him there's also a military personnel that didn't like it....Again I personally didn't have a problem with the kneeling, he could have just went a different way about it to not piss some off

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How are black people supposed to protest? People like you get angry at any protest by black people. Black people have the right to protest police brutality, even if you don't like it.

They’re not supposed to protest. They’re supposed to be a good little Sambo’s and stay in their neighborhoods and shoot each other and leave the rest of us alone. 1940s thinking in 2020.

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

When your playing a game for people that are going to the games to get away from politics, don't do it on the field. There are literally tons of other ways to do it, even more so now than there was 20 years ago before social media. Twitter, Facebook, just him doing interviews after the game and mentioning it during interviews is fine. 

Yeah, maybe they can march in the streets! Oh, wait…

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

For everyone of him there's also a military personnel that didn't like it....Again I personally didn't have a problem with the kneeling, he could have just went a different way about it to not piss some off

And people always find ways to complain of black people peacefully protesting. What a coincidence, any time black people protest someone has a problem with it.

  • Sad 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

Yeah, maybe they can march in the streets! Oh, wait…

And then someone will complain about the way Black people protested on the streets.

  • Like 1

L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

And people always find ways to complain of black people peacefully protesting. What a coincidence, any time black people protest someone has a problem with it.

You are an insufferable crybaby.  Grow up.  Grow a pair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Kneeling for the national anthem was recommended to Kaepernick by a former Green Beret Nate Boyer, instead of sitting during the national anthem as Kaepernick had originally planned. If a former Green Beret in Nate boyer doesnj't have a problem with Kaepernick kneeling than neither should you or anyone else.

This is just your opinion, right? I mean, I can say I don’t agree and not be wrong, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

And people always find ways to complain of black people peacefully protesting. What a coincidence, any time black people protest someone has a problem with it.

Eh, not really though. The fact that it's a sports athlete or an entertainer is the problem. If normal hard working black people came together and took a stand it's much more understandable than a guy who's never been oppressed a day in his life...or people that preach it but have no idea what it's like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I also don't like rioting and looting. 

But when Trump has police attack peaceful protesters and the press with pepper spray just so he can have a clear path to have a photo up with a bible he doesn't believe it that is kind of worse than the rioting and looting. You don't have a free country without freedom of the press and with out the freedom to protest.

You seem to have all the answers. It must be true media told you it's true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They’re not supposed to protest. They’re supposed to be a good little Sambo’s and stay in their neighborhoods and shoot each other and leave the rest of us alone. 1940s thinking in 2020.

Kaepernick was a contract employee, working for an employer. You work under an employers rules or you quit. Just because he had the platform and access to a lot of eyeballs didn’t give him the right to do whatever he wanted. He had fame and plenty of ways other than kneeling during the countries anthem to convey his message.

youre not telling me that blacks are special, are you?   I’m sorry, I meant a HALF black person raised by white people with white privileges that got all ginned up by his black antifa girlfriend. <—————- jc856 opinion
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They’re not supposed to protest. They’re supposed to be a good little Sambo’s and stay in their neighborhoods and shoot each other and leave the rest of us alone. 1940s thinking in 2020.

What ever happened to sambos? They had one on maple road in the 70’s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Are we headed toward a world where absolutely any criticism of blacks is labeled racist?

In fact, it's gotten so bad here at the peak of Neo-racism that it doesn't even have to be a criticism that gets condemned automatically. Somewhere in my presentation notes I've got several examples of neutral and even positive statements that are valid and accurate observations that can be made about black folks that if they are uttered by a white person they get immediately promoted, do not collect $200, do not pass go, just go directly to racist jail. Normally I could remember an example but I just got my monthly chemo shot and my brains a little more scrambled than usual

Oh, I just thought of one. Black folks and fried chicken. Why in holy hell is that automatically assumed to be a racist connection? If I want to talk about Italians and food I talk about Greens and Beans. If I want to talk about Germans and food I talked about bratwurst and sauerkraut. If I want to talk about Mexicans I talked about burritos and chimichangas. We actually have street festivals where these foods are highlighted and celebrated gleefully as a positive contribution to the Collective. But if you mentioned blacks and fried chicken your statement is automatically promoted to 100% virulent racism and people get furious.

Why don't we celebrate Fried Chicken the same way we do these other Foods? Are you going to tell me because some white assholes 100 years ago mocked black folks because they ate what white people at the time considered garbage meat, the legs and wings and thighs, that now and forever throughout history we can't celebrate the pure deliciousness of black folks making fried chicken?!?

If you could only buy fried chicken from One race for the rest of your life what race would that be? Black folks! Why? Because black folks make the best damn Fried Chicken

 these are all positive statements that I just made. I am literally celebrating my love of Blackness and fried chicken. But to hundreds of millions of people at the drop of a hat they will scream bloody murder at you for being a virulent racist

I have a bunch of other examples somewhere. I list them off one after another after I've told the Fried Chicken story just to drive the point home. If I remember any of the other ones I will post them

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, maybe they can march in the streets! Oh, wait…

THEY CAN MARCH ON THE STREETS!!!!!!! WHO HERE SAYS THEY CANT!!!!  BUT COORDINATE WITH THE POLICE OR SOMETHING AND ALLOW THEM TO KEEP THE ASSHOLES THAT YOU KNOW ARE GOING TO SHOW UP FROM LOOTING!!!

We know there will be looting and destruction, BECAUSE THERE ALWAYS IS! EVERY TIME!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You seem to have all the answers. It must be true media told you it's true 

We like to call JS CAPTAIN ANSWER sometimes 

237BED82-DF8A-49A9-ACD8-76A5699AA55E.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Meathead said:

In fact, it's gotten so bad here at the peak of Neo-racism that it doesn't even have to be a criticism that gets condemned automatically. Somewhere in my presentation notes I've got several examples of neutral and even positive statements that are valid and accurate observations that can be made about black folks that if they are uttered by a white person they get immediately promoted, do not collect $200, do not pass go, just go directly to racist jail. Normally I could remember an example but I just got my monthly chemo shot and my brains a little more scrambled than usual

Oh, I just thought of one. Black folks in fried chicken. Why in holy hell is that automatically assumed to be a racist connection? If I want to talk about Italians and food I talk about Greens and Beans. If I want to talk about Germans and food I talked about bratwurst and sauerkraut. If I want to talk about Mexicans I talked about burritos and chimichangas. We actually have street festivals where these foods are highlighted and celebrated gleefully as a positive contribution to the Collective. But if you mentioned blacks and fried chicken your statement is automatically promoted to 100% virulent racism and people get furious.

Why don't we celebrate Fried Chicken the same way we do these other Foods? Are you going to tell me because some white assholes 100 years ago mocked black folks because they ate what white people at the time considered garbage meat, the legs and wings and thighs, that now and forever throughout history we can't celebrate the pure deliciousness of black folks making fried chicken?!?

If you could only buy fried chicken from One race for the rest of your life what race would that be? Black folks! Why? Because black folks make the best damn Fried Chicken

 these are all positive statements that I just made. I am literally celebrating my love of Blackness and fried chicken. But to hundreds of millions of people at the drop of a hat they will scream bloody murder at you for being a virulent racist

I have a bunch of other examples somewhere. I list them off one after another after I've told the Fried Chicken story just to drive the point home. If I remember any of the other ones I will post them

Well, when you said the Mexicans and chichamangas, you crossed the line buddy. Good thing you aren’t employed, or I’d send this post anonymously to your boss so you would be fired.

even though I’m making a joke, that seems to be the world we’re living in. Like the DA that just tweeted that the looters are animals, and got fired.

she WAS wrong though. They’re FUCKING animals. Ok, Jungle, tell me what a terrible racist I am........

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We like to call JS CAPTAIN ANSWER sometimes 

237BED82-DF8A-49A9-ACD8-76A5699AA55E.jpeg

I'm not putting my head in the sand like Meat and you and other Trump enablers who deny that he is racist and pushing race baiting agenda.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You seem to have all the answers. It must be true media told you it's true 

I'm not pushing the lizard people conspiracy theories that you are so I think I have some more answers than you do.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...