Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Being Black In America Should Not Be A Death Sentence’: Officials Respond To George Floyd’s Death

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Lil Wayne has a message for Jungle.

Lil Wayne on George Floyd: Stop Blaming Every Cop and Making It About Race

“I think when we see these situations, I think we also have to understand that we have to get very specific,” Lil Wayne said in an Instagram Live conversation with rapper Fat Joe. “We have to get so specific and what I mean by that, we have to stop viewing it from such a broad view, meaning we have to stop placing the blame on the whole force and the whole everybody of a certain race or everybody with a badge.”

“We have to actually get into who that person is,” Wayne continued. “And if we want to place the blame on anybody, it should be ourselves for not doing more than what we think we’re doing.”

Reacting to the racially charged debate surrounding Floyd’s death, Lil Wayne said people must be “very specific” when reacting to such events and not to immediately assume blame to an entire race or law enforcement.

The rapper, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., added that people needed to fully understand the issues and obtain all the relevant facts before taking to the streets in such a manner.

“What we need to do, we need to learn about it more,” he said. “If we want to scream about something, know what we’re screaming about. You wanna protest about something, know what we protesting about. It’s a bunch of facts that we think we know that we don’t know. If we want to get into it, know what we talkin’ about before we talk about it.”

Lil Wayne, 37, is regarded by many people as one of the greatest most influential hip-hop artists of his generation. And he’s been criticized by the far-left for his intense skepticism of social justice movements such as Black Lives Matter and former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to “take a knee” in protest of perceived racial injustice.

“The reason people always ask me why you don’t say this, why you don’t do that, what else am I gonna do after that?” Lil Wayne told Fat Joe. “Some people put a tweet out and they think they did something. Some people wear a shirt, they think they did something.”

“I mean, what you gon’ do after that?” he posited. “Did you actually help the person? Did you actually help the family? Did you actually go out and do something? If I ain’t about to do all that, then I ain’t about to do nothing… I pray for them.”

What I said in an earlier post. None of this will get them their family member back. If people want to show support for the family start a go fund me page.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don’t think there’s ANYTHING that Jungle doesn’t think trump is guilty of. 

No, like me and many other people, it's frustration at the enabling he gets from his supporters, as we see here every day, who refuse to to accept when he does and says stupid things. That frustration is why we post as much negative info about him as we can find until his sycophants wake the hell up and realize they've been supporting a the worst excuse for a so-called "President" that's ever sat in the White House, where he continues to lie, play to his base by not accepting responsibility for promoting these racist and divisive ideas or taking a stand against them. Has he even said one negative word about this cop?? Has he made any statements about the violent protest happening in this country??

No, he posts shit like this last night

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Bring it over here

Jeez, so now you're gay for me?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Jeez, so now you're gay for me?

Whatever you say big guy. You’re the ONLY man on here who talks about sucking cock and ass and gargling jizz, so... yeah I’m gay for you. Nice come back. What’s next, I know you are but what am I? 

10 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Whatever you say big guy. You’re the ONLY man on here who talks about sucking cock and ass and gargling jizz, so... yeah I’m gay for you. Nice come back. What’s next, I know you are but what am I? 

I wouldn’t mind being gay, as long as I could to be the man. I told you to suck my ass and he said bring it. I assumed that meant that you were interested

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Quick question, where was all of this rioting after Tony Timpa died?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Who? Says every protester............

I missed my chance! I coulda smashed a rock through  Tim hortons window and got me some timbits!

• Like 1

Trump is going out of his way to incite and escalate the situation.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Answer: when a cop is using excessive force to the point that a white person dies, it’s just a bad cop doing his job wrong.

When it’s a cop using excessive force to the point that a black person dies, it a racially motivated hate crime.

This is what I’m learning, anyway. Also, it happens WAAAAAAAAY MORE to black people than white people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another thing I’m learning.

when a white person dies in police custody, an investigation is launched in the police department along with the District Attorneys office and the officer is placed on paid or unpaid leave until it is determined whether there’s been a crime.

when a black man dies in police custody, mob rule dictates that the officer is IMMEDIATELY CHARGED WITH MURDER.

Any questions?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Another thing I’m learning.

when a white person dies in police custody, an investigation is launched in the police department along with the District Attorneys office and the officer is placed on paid or unpaid leave until it is determined whether there’s been a crime.

when a black man dies in police custody, mob rule dictates that the officer is IMMEDIATELY CHARGED WITH MURDER.

Any questions?

Yes, considering the amount of out-of-state arrests at these riots do you think that these were partially planned attacks and not organic protests that went bad? The AG thinks so.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Some cool things I read today on other forums

Well, I operate on a different principle. When people...any people...tell me how they feel, I listen carefully to what is said, how it is said, and what maybe motivating the expressions.

In fact the notion that racism is a special evil imposed only upon 'darker skins' io sne of the major idea pathogens (see Dr Gad SaaD) driving the decline in the quality of education in universities. And in the political dialog of whole nations. It is as if blind extreme leftists desperately need to ignore much of the real history of racism in America. Here it is, for the poorly educated:

https://thereformedbroker.com/2017/01/29/to-my-jewish-irish-asian-and-italian-friends/

Study the cartoons carefully. And restart from a new beginning with your understanding of race and racism in America. Inner city black urban poverty is a 60 year American problem. The optics of a few police violence incidents are not the important, full, or accurate story on race in America.

there's actually a grain of truth in here. All immigrants experience some degree of resistance from the indigenes, that's how migration works. It's exacerbated when immigrants look different.

This is why the situation in the USA is unique, and uniquely fucked. African-Americans aren't immigrants; first, second or third gen. They're as American as the white settlers.

Add the underlying problem that the US has minimal social mobility- born poor and you stay poor, and the worst in the west- if your 5th generation ancestor was a slave, you're fucked.

You should have a closer look at black immigration into the USA in the last 50 years. The urban inner city problem is often very distinct from these other immigration trends. In any case, the whole line of thinking creates a more complete understanding of a much more complex situation:

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/04/09/chapter-1-statistical-portrait-of-the-u-s-black-immigrant-population/

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/caribbean-immigrants-united-states

As expected the African immigrants tend to be well educated and qualified.

But we're talking about a systematic problem of racism against non-immigrants.

Hence my post this morning drawing a comparison with apartheid South Africa.

“If you’re born poor, you stay poor“. Truer words were never spoken and define the social class structure in America. What was once absolute racism has morphed into absolute classism. What happened in Minneapolis to spur all this conversation may have been racist but at its core it was pure violence wrought on somebody who was at the core, poor and on the surface black.

It’s overlooked that more white people are killed by police officers then black people. Which takes racism out of the story. This is people with power keeping people without power beaten down.

The Darkside of human nature brought on by feelings of inadequacy.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I don't know how you guys do it, it's just weird to me. Because in Jamaica when the police kill you, it's because YOU did something. It has nothing to do with your skin colour or anything like that. Even when it comes onto voting we don't classify voters based on ethnicity, we might separate them based on wealth and status, even areas where they live in or education but not skin colour to that extent.

And that's not to say we don't have a very diverse population, as our motto says out of many one people. I've seen all ethnicities on the island, white, black, chinese, indian, etc. You will have cliques and stuff like that forming and people have their own preferences but it never spilled over into such an extent where it affects government or simple law and order. I don't know it's just weird to me to see this.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Gad Saad has one of the best podcasts out there, he cuts through all of this Leftist mind cancer.

Parler @NYexile

In more positive news, what a crowd!

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

In more positive news, what a crowd!

Okay, I’ll be an asshole again, just to stir the pot. Where’s the black people helping? Since I don’t know who posted this, it’s possible that maybe it’s just one particular church group that’s doing it. Very possible. Or, someone posted it on twitter to make a statement. HMMMM......... But, aside from that perplexing question, yeah, nice to see humanity at its finest.

p.s., I NEVER used to look at things this way. Was never taught to be racist, and I’ve felt I’ve always treated people the same. Maybe I haven’t, idk. But now, it’s shoved down your throat, so I notice more. For example, I watch family feud. There ALWAYS Is a black family on. I’d say 95% of the time. 13% of the population, and 95% of the time, there is a black family on. So, I wonder, is this because for many many years, there were NO black families on, and now they are making up for it? Is that an agreement that Steve Harvey made? Again, idk. But my point is, I wouldn’t have even THOUGHT this way before, but now I do.

i don’t know if that’s a good thing, or bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The President has the secret service and the most powerful military in the world to protect him ... but this guy thinks he’s calling on random supporters?

Goodness gracious, people do not think before they type.

Or post a tweet from someone else.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Just read through this entire thing.

Meathead is bang on and completely served just about everyone else here, and I'm glad he did, just as I'm glad he says the things that many are unwilling to say but is TRUTH.

Jungle...I used to think you were a good poster, and I could be ok with some of what you have said here, but when you carry on about Trump (not the topic whatsoever) it pretty much negates any point you tried to make. We get it...you despise Trump. Leave it the fuck out of every convo.

I would state my own personal feelings, but Meathead did a much better job than I ever could, so I will just echo most of what he said.

Blacks that hold onto these feelings that they have been wronged and deserve or are owed something by others are only holding themselves back. It's a useless mindset, and in this day and age most of us have moved past racism and have nothing to do with how they were treated.

Blacks that wanna act out with violence and criminal behavior regardless of the situation are holding themselves back and only reinforcing what many believe which is that blacks are more violent and cannot act properly...especially when in groups. 

Blacks are also afforded immunity when it comes to being racists themselves. How many times have you heard the word "white cracker" thrown around? Use the N word and all bets are off. 

Bad cops are prevelant in America. Many things need to change...not only in regards to law enforcement, but to the justice system as well. It's a major problem that hurts us as a country.

The media continues to create a divide between us because we are strongest together united as one. Playing the racism card is the oldest and apparently the most effective trick in the book. I haven't seen or heard a single person defend the cops in this thing...not one, not anywhere. Yet here we are back to blacks are being killed and it's because THEY want to kill us.

It's a damn shame we keep getting suckered by those in power over and over again, and it ensures the demise of society so long as this continues.

Well said. And meat gets called a racist for having the balls to say it. It’s like he said, the pendulum has swung the other way, so you’re not allowed to push back on the present narrative, which is “ whitey bad”. For fucks sake, some people would be afraid to LIKE his posts, lest someone from their employer finds out and FIRES their ass. THATS how far the pendulum has swung.......

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I work on Wall Street and live on Long Island. I am surrounded by people who can’t recognize how recently their own ancestry and ethnicity would have been a problem for them. Are you one of them?

If so, I hope this hits close enough to home so as to awaken you from your contented slumber.

https://thereformedbroker.com/2017/01/29/to-my-jewish-irish-asian-and-italian-friends/

We are all immigrants. The only true North American's are indigenous people. The lack of skin pigment doesn't mean you are morally superior to someone with skin pigment. Having an excess of skin pigment doesn't automatically make you a bad person. There are bad people with and with out skin pigment. There are also good people with and with out skin pigment. 

When you can't have sympathy and empathy for a person being killed because they look different than you that is a you problem and you are contributing to the race relations issues in society. Everyone should  be upset when a  police officer kills someone by using excessive force well in police custody no matter how much skin pigment they have.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well said. And meat gets called a racist for having the balls to say it. It’s like he said, the pendulum has swung the other way, so you’re not allowed to push back on the present narrative, which is “ whitey bad”. For fucks sake, some people would be afraid to LIKE his posts, lest someone from their employer finds out and FIRES their ass. THATS how far the pendulum has swung.......

Not every single Whitey is bad. And if someone has that point of view than they are racist.

But certain Whitey's are bad, like David Duke the former Grand Wizard of the KKK and a white supremacist. Donald Trump is also bad because of his history of racist behavior and his statements promoting racism.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg