Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Being Black In America Should Not Be A Death Sentence’: Officials Respond To George Floyd’s Death

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's better to take a knee on a black man's neck than it is to let a black man take a knee on a football field.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/26/being-black-in-america-should-not-be-a-death-sentence-officials-respond-to-george-floyds-death/amp/

Un-fucking-real

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I remember when some posters on here were mad at Colin Kaepernick for protesting against bad cops, social injustice and police brutality, and big surprise nothing has changed in America.

No one is saying every police officer is bad. But the bad police officers should be held accountable when they commit murder. Being a crooked cop doesn't give you the freedom to kill who ever you don't like or feel afraid of. The training of police also has to change, as that encourages this type of behavior. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

George Floyd used forged checks, so you can arrest him and let the legal process play out instead of using your knee to sit on his neck and prevent him from breathing. What is the point of not allowing Floyd to breath? He was hand cuffed with his hands behind his back, how is a threat to the officer? What is the logical reasoning for the police officer to have his hands in his pockets and using all of his weight on his knee to choke out Floyd?

The officer that did this should be charged with murder.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Maybe Trump thinks there are good people on both sides.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

101285663_10163515131260291_5390887588087201792_n.jpg

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I can't wait until we find out what Floyd's criminal history is so people can justify his death. That usually happens within 72 hours of the murder.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

I'm not really sure why officers continue to use "pain compliance" techniques like these but they should use better discretion when doing so and if the guy can't breath then take your knee off his neck. Unless the guy is out-of-control violent I don't see any reason to use this on a guy for forged checks but I'm sure more details will come out. However, action was swift on this and the 4 officers in question have been fired no doubt pending charges and a trial soon.

But hey, way for you guys to somehow turn this into a Trump thing even though the police have been killing people of all colors for a long, long time. You all must have the memory capacity of goldfish.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm not really sure why officers continue to use "pain compliance" techniques like these but they should use better discretion when doing so and if the guy can't breath then take your knee off his neck. Unless the guy is out-of-control violent I don't see any reason to use this on a guy for forged checks but I'm sure more details will come out. However, action was swift on this and the 4 officers in question have been fired no doubt pending charges and a trial soon.

But hey, way for you guys to somehow turn this into a Trump thing even though the police have been killing people of all colors for a long, long time. You all must have the memory capacity of goldfish.

It became a trump issue when he took to Twitter to disparage Kaepernick and the movement he started.

• Like 1

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

It became a trump issue when he took to Twitter to disparage Kaepernick and the movement he started.

I agree with Trump. Kaepernick is free to support his cause but I don't feel it should be at his place of employment nor should it disrespect the American flag because no where on the flag does it say "We like police brutality." You're confounding two issues just like Mr. Colin K.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I mean, it's never not easy to lay some unnecessary blame at Trumps' doorstep lol

Remember this gem from 2017?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/28/trump-tells-police-not-to-worry-about-injuring-suspects-during-arrests/

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I agree with Trump. Kaepernick is free to support his cause but I don't feel it should be at his place of employment nor should it disrespect the American flag because no where on the flag does it say "We like police brutality." You're confounding two issues just like Mr. Colin K.

Watching a brown man knee for 3 minutes on a Sunday is so rough I know. Imagine how rough it is knowing  you could be killed by cops for no reason for every minute of every day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually, you’re the one who just turn this into a Trump thing

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

55 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Colin Kaepernick protest police brutality. Black man dies because of police brutality. I’m sorry but where are the two issues being confounded?

do you ever get tired of just making arguments that fly in the face of common sense, all the time?

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Exactly Trump made it an issue when he went to twitter and criticized Kaepernick and other football players that protested. Mike Pense went to a Colts vs 49er's game and left because he was fake upset and used it as a political grand standing event.

Trump and Pense knew they could win over conservative voters with there anti Kaepernick stance and making it into something it wasn't which was you either love you country or hate your country. Support for the military has nothing to do with the protest. The military isn't killing black people, it's the bad cops.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

for every one of these there are approximately four white men that die under equally unnecessary circumstances at the hands of cops

is anyone concerned with them? do you ever see those stories as the headline in every paper/website? does the media ever bring up white victims in press conferences?

we are SOOOO past reasonable with this bias that we dont know our ass from a hole in the ground. it just makes everything race issue related far worse

• Thanks 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Watching a brown man knee for 3 minutes on a Sunday is so rough I know. Imagine how rough it is knowing  you could be killed by cops for no reason for every minute of every day.

Weird because cops kill more white people.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Actually, you’re the one who just turn this into a Trump thing

I did? See this post.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird because cops kill more white people.

I am tired of speaking out about what the whole truth of this country is when it comes to race relations (see Colin Flaherty for examples), but.......

Why did the officer feel the need to have his knee on the man's neck when he was already in cuffs?

I don't care if they were trying to apprehend the biggest killer in human history, but when the suspect is already in cuffs, there are easier ways to keep the suspect at bay