Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Imagine being so bad at your job you lose to brain dead biden.

Trump will lose popular vote in 2020, election model predicts

WASHINGTON — As a result of the economic suffering from the coronavirus pandemic, a new election model forecasts President Donald Trump will lose the popular vote in November.

"An unemployment rate above its global financial crisis peak, household income nearly 6 percent below its pre-virus levels, and transitory deflation will make the economy a nearly insurmountable obstacle for Trump come November," Oxford Economics said on Wednesday, based on the firm’s state-based and national election models.

Before the coronavirus, Oxford Economics, which has a strong track record of predicting presidential elections, had forecast in the fall that Trump would win 55 percent of the popular vote. In April, as the coronavirus spread in the U.S., the model predicted that Trump would take only 43 percent of the popular vote in the 2020 presidential election, according to The Washington Post.

Joe Biden, the apparent 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, leads Trump by 11 percentage points in a new national Quinnipiac University poll, 50 percent to 39 percent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1211876

• Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

45 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I love it when you guys get your hopes up. I want the crying to top 2016’s

Even CNN can't spin out of it.

CNN Poll: Biden tops Trump nationwide, but battlegrounds tilt Trump

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden's lead over President Donald Trump now stands at five points, but Trump has an edge in the critical battleground states that could decide the electoral college, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

In the new poll, 51% of registered voters nationwide back Biden, while 46% say they prefer Trump, while in the battlegrounds, 52% favor Trump and 45% Biden. Partisans are deeply entrenched in their corners, with 95% of Democrats behind Biden and the same share of Republicans behind Trump. The two are close among independents (50% back Trump, 46% Biden, not a large enough difference to be considered a lead), but Biden's edge currently rests on the larger share of voters who identify as Democrats.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Don't get too comfortable, guys.   Not too long ago we got to see Joe30330 rise from the grave and effortlessly dispatch Comrade Bernie.  Anything is possible.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Don't get too comfortable, guys.   Not too long ago we got to see Joe30330 rise from the grave and effortlessly dispatch Comrade Bernie.  Anything is possible.  :niterider:

We're definitely not. They know Trump is on top so that's why they're coming up with all of this crazy shit like the mail in ballots so they can cheat. I heard my Dad is voting for Biden this year and he died 6 years ago.

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Brain worms thinks he so on top he has to start bleeting about the rigged election.  Cause everyone that is confident they will win questions the accuracy of the results.  

Mail-in Voting Triggers an Unhinged Trump Rant

Seemingly terrified of losing his reelection bid at least in part due to mail-in voting, President Trump continued to be dishonest about the process’s legitimacy in a tweet so packed with lies it’s surprising he was able to fit them all within the character count.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

I heard Biden is thinking of choosing a running mate who is "a person of color." Some cynics, however,  claim that it'll just be a token black with no significant accomplishments to date.

Here's one of the leading candidates on his short list:

Aunt Jemima, Then and Now

Thread title makes no sense. 

The question  thst needs to be asked is, why is govt presenting him to you?

Why is no one else in his place if joe dumb ass couch potato citizen thinks he knows so much about him and what's  going on here. 

17 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I heard Biden is thinking of choosing a running mate who is "a person of color." Some cynics, however,  claim that it'll just be a token black with no significant accomplishments to date.

Here's one of the leading candidates on his short list:

Aunt Jemima, Then and Now

Nope it's probably going to be this person who has only held an office at the state level but is a member of the CFR surprisingly.

Stacey_Abrams_in_May_2018.png

Of course if Susan Rice gets in hot water over ObamaGate I could see her being chosen too only because she wants to escape prosecution as we all know that if you run for office and have committed crimes you get off only on the political opponent smear defense.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope it's probably going to be this person who has only held an office at the state level but is a member of the CFR surprisingly.

Stacey_Abrams_in_May_2018.png

Of course if Susan Rice gets in hot water over ObamaGate I could see her being chosen too only because she wants to escape prosecution as we all know that if you run for office and have committed crimes you get off only on the political opponent smear defense.

Stacey Abrams looks like she swallowed Stacey Abrams.

44 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I'm still waiting for all those people who said they were moving to Canada if Trump won the 2016 election.

I guess Canada didn't want them.

And if Trump wins re-election in 2020............................

What are you unhinged deranged psychopathic Trump-haters gonna do?

To me if Biden wins....... fine........... if Trump wins......... fine. I will go about my life like I normally do and not be possessed by hate, no matter whom the President is.

I heard many people on the right say the same thing if Hillary would’ve won, which made no sense to me. Move to a place with high taxes and universal health care (things they hate)? 

In reality, everyone who said that they were moving to Canada were talking out of their asses. It’s not easy to just move to Canada. Money, lawyers, paperwork, red tape... and Canada doesn’t want us there either. 

29 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

I heard many people on the right say the same thing if Hillary would’ve won, which made no sense to me. Move to a place with high taxes and universal health care (things they hate)? 

In reality, everyone who said that they were moving to Canada were talking out of their asses. It’s not easy to just move to Canada. Money, lawyers, paperwork, red tape... and Canada doesn’t want us there either. 

No, no, no  - I said I would (bowel) move.

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

WASHINGTON — As a result of the economic suffering from the coronavirus pandemic, a new election model forecasts President Donald Trump will lose the popular vote in November.

"An unemployment rate above its global financial crisis peak, household income nearly 6 percent below its pre-virus levels, and transitory deflation will make the economy a nearly insurmountable obstacle for Trump come November," Oxford Economics said on Wednesday, based on the firm’s state-based and national election models.

Before the coronavirus, Oxford Economics, which has a strong track record of predicting presidential elections, had forecast in the fall that Trump would win 55 percent of the popular vote. In April, as the coronavirus spread in the U.S., the model predicted that Trump would take only 43 percent of the popular vote in the 2020 presidential election, according to The Washington Post.

Joe Biden, the apparent 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, leads Trump by 11 percentage points in a new national Quinnipiac University poll, 50 percent to 39 percent.

Ann Coulter has turned on Trump. The Lincoln Project, a Republican PAC made an anti Trump commercial, "mourning in America" Trump has done such a piss poor job as President that die hard Republicans are turning on him.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Stacey Abrams looks like she swallowed Stacey Abrams.

How does Trump look? Trump wears a girdle everywhere he goes and has his Doctors lying about his health on his medicals.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

We have the posted article of a poll that predicts Biden winning the popular vote. Let’s say the poll is accurate in its prediction. 

That DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PRESIDENCY!

It’s such a simple concept and yet here is a poster that just like the democrat party doesn’t seem to understand.

Lets go to the thread title “Imagine being so bad at your job you lose to brain dead Biden”

See there is another mistake, right there. The Democrats chose someone who is indeed brain dead, so brain dead, that he is probably trying to get Leslie Knopf as his running mate while his aides try to explain to him she is a fictional character.

But the democrats and our OP think he will actually win because Orange man bad. 

And when he loses the election, it will be blamed on the “Trump Cult” not that their own party had four years to formulate a plan and that plan is.....Joe Biden. 

Added today

DATES POLLSTER SAMPLE RESULT NET RESULT
President: general election Md.

MAY 19-23, 2020
810 LV Biden
59%
35%
Trump Biden +24
President: general election Ariz.

MAY 18-22, 2020
400 LV Biden
47%
45%
Trump Biden +2
President: general election Utah

MAY 9-15, 2020
1,078 LV Biden
41%
44%
Trump Trump +3
President: general election N.C.

MAY 9-13, 2020
500 RV Biden
47%
47%
Trump   EVEN

KEY

A = ADULTS

RV = REGISTERED VOTERS

V = VOTERS

LV = LIKELY VOTERS

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

54 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How does Trump look? Trump wears a girdle everywhere he goes and has his Doctors lying about his health on his medicals.

Trump is 74 years old.

And you have no idea if he is lying about his health.

Pure useless speculation on your part.

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Ann Coulter has turned on Trump. The Lincoln Project, a Republican PAC made an anti Trump commercial, "mourning in America" Trump has done such a piss poor job as President that die hard Republicans are turning on him.

Ann Coulter turning on Trump should be welcome news for Left Wingers because she represents the Far Right end of the Republican party. You know, those people that you think represent the entire base? Her criticism just shows that The Donald is firmly sitting in moderate territory with his policies and actions. As for the Lincoln Project, I mean, that's their entire purpose. The organization is led by Never-Trumpers like Rick Wilson, George Conway, Steve Schmidt, and John Weaver. Direct from their website:

"OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort."

Looks to me like a bunch of homos wanting disastrous Neo-Con Republicans back in office.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Trump is 74 years old.

And you have no idea if he is lying about his health.

Pure useless speculation on your part.

LOL. Trump lies about everything. Trump is not in good shape physically and he is not in good shape mentally. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Ann Coulter turning on Trump should be welcome news for Left Wingers because she represents the Far Right end of the Republican party. You know, those people that you think represent the entire base? Her criticism just shows that The Donald is firmly sitting in moderate territory with his policies and actions. As for the Lincoln Project, I mean, that's their entire purpose. The organization is led by Never-Trumpers like Rick Wilson, George Conway, Steve Schmidt, and John Weaver. Direct from their website:

"OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box.
We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort."

Looks to me like a bunch of homos wanting disastrous Neo-Con Republicans back in office.

The reason why Republicans are turning on Trump is because he has not delivered on any of his campaign promises. He has made his rich friends richer and there is more corruption than when he became President, so he made the swamp worse.

• Finger 1
  • Trump 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

18 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

LOL. Trump lies about everything. Trump is not in good shape physically and he is not in good shape mentally. 

Hair sniffer is telling people they are not black if they don't vote for him.  Been hiding in his basement for 2 months...who is not in good shape mentally?????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

24 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Stop telling me Trump lies about everything when all these politicians do as well. It makes NO DIFFERENCE if there is a D or an R in front of their name.

For example, Schiff lies about everything. Do you call him out?

So, if Trump lies about everything, why do you even bother to listen to him and be on a 100% hate rampage towards him.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Stop telling me Trump lies about everything when all these politicians do as well. It makes NO DIFFERENCE if there is a D or an R in front of their name.

For example, Schiff lies about everything. Do you call him out?

So, if Trump lies about everything, why do you even bother to listen to him and be on a 100% hate rampage towards him.

Trump lies every single day, Trump lies at an alarming rate. Trump lied about lied about Joe Scarborough's dead wife in a tweet and refuses to appologize for it. Trump is a piece of garbage.

He asked Twitter to remove Trump's false tweets about his dead wife. Twitter refused

CNN Digital Expansion 2018, BRIAN STELTER
Donie O'Sullivan

By Brian Stelter and Donie O'Sullivan, CNN Business

Updated 6:09 PM ET, Tue May 26, 2020

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

200526105814-trump-scarborough-stelter-newsroom-exlarge-169.jpg

NOW PLAYING
Trump pushes conspiracy theory about MSNBC host

00:03/03:47

New York (CNN Business)Six times this month, in a vile attempt to punish a political rival, President Trump has tweeted about a decades-old conspiracy theory about MSNBC's Joe Scarborough.

Twitter (TWTR) has come under increasing pressure to remove the tweets, but the company is not bending, despite being called out by some of the people personally hurt by the posts.
Trump's smears about Scarborough center on the 2001 death of Lori Klausutis, who worked in his Florida office when he served in Congress. Scarborough's opponents and a bevy of internet trolls have tried to blame him for her death, even though he was in Washington at the time.
Trump brought up the baseless theory once in 2017, causing a surge of newfound attention about Klausutis' death — and unwelcome phone calls to her family members.

Trump ratcheted it up on May 4 and said "Concast," his derogatory name for MSNBC's owner Comcast, "should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough." Since then, his tweets have become even more pointed, essentially accusing Scarborough of murder.
Family members and friends of Klausutis have watched, some of them in disgust, but have refrained from commenting publicly for fear that they'd just further the conspiracy theory.
Klausutis' widower, T.J. Klausutis, took action in private last week, writing to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and asking him to remove Trump's tweets.
"Nearly 19 years ago, my wife, who had an undiagnosed heart condition, fell and hit her head on her desk at work. She was found dead the next morning. Her name is Lori Kaye Klausutis and she was 28 years old when she died," he wrote in a letter to Dorsey dated May 21. "Her passing is the single most painful thing that I have ever had to deal with in my 52 years and continues to haunt her parents and sister."

T.J. said he has tried to honor his late wife by protecting her memory "as I would have protected her in life."
He said that's why he was writing to Dorsey.
"The President's tweet that suggests that Lori was murdered — without evidence (and contrary to the official autopsy) — is a violation of Twitter's community rules and terms of service," he wrote. "An ordinary user like me would be banished from the platform for such a tweet but I am only asking that these tweets be removed."
Scarborough's co-host and wife Mika Brzezinski has also applied pressure, including on their program "Morning Joe."
"You can keep tweeting about Joe, but you're just hurting other people," Brzezinski said to Trump on the air last week.
She publicly asked for a meeting with Dorsey and said, on Twitter, that "it's just crazy that Trump, the chief law enforcement officer of the US is using the power of the presidency to harass someone who is a critic." She said it's "nuts that this is accepted. Nuts."
On Sunday, when CNN Business asked Twitter if Trump's "cold case" tweets violated its rules and if any action would be taken, the company declined to comment.
On Tuesday morning, New York Times columnist Kara Swisher published the Klausutis letter and Brzezinski read it on the air.
Three hours later, Twitter told CNN Business that it would not be removing the tweets.
"We are deeply sorry about the pain these statements, and the attention they are drawing, are causing the family," a Twitter spokesperson said. "We've been working to expand existing product features and policies so we can more effectively address things like this going forward, and we hope to have those changes in place shortly."
The company did not provide any details on what "product features and policies" it has been working to expand.
Last year, Twitter said it was instituting a policy that would make some exceptions for world leaders like Trump. The company said it planned to place a disclaimer on future tweets from world leaders that break its rules but which Twitter decides are in the "public interest."
Klausutis had no immediate comment on Twitter's statement.
It is not the first time conservatives have sought to enflame a conspiracy theory about the death of a political staffer in order to hurt a Democratic rival.
Fox News host Sean Hannity and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich helped peddle unfounded claims about Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016.
Rich's brother later called on the likes of Hannity to "take responsibility for the unimaginable pain" they had caused in spreading baseless information about how Seth Rich died.
On Tuesday morning, the President posted twice more about Scarborough, seemingly in response to news coverage of his behavior. He pointed out that the conspiracy theory was not a "Donald Trump original thought, this has been going on for years, long before I joined the chorus."
"This is much like what Trump did with birtherism," New York Times television critic James Poniewozik commented. "People may now believe he invented it, but there too he took a conspiracy theory already fermenting in the swamp and popularized it" when other politicians wouldn't. "Original thoughts have never been his thing -- shamelessness is."
Read the letter here:
DOCUMENT
PAGES
TEXT

Zoom

Letter-p1-normal.gif

Letter-p2-normal.gif

Letter-p3-normal.gif

«
Page 1 of  3
»
pixel.gif?key=document%3A6928226%3Ahttps