Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

What is wrong with people on the right?

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

And your innate ability to twist things has no bounds. Yes, I am pro-life, but also pro-affordable medical care, pro-affordable education, pro-advantages for the poor, pro-higher taxes - not lower taxes for the richest Americans. I'm pro-people.

You're pro-Conservatism as it's been mutated to these days. Selfishness, me before we, superiority over people not like yourself, anti-everything left or progressiveness...

Not true, I’m not as conservative in many ways. I just believe in less government in that includes legalized drugs. I think everything should be legal including prostitution. I don’t think abortion should be illegal but I think it should be restricted and not paid for by tax payers. I think that they can come up with a better healthcare system that makes everyone happy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, Catholics DID write a book that's not only larger than the Bible, in the Catechism, it supersedes the Bible in places. Then there's the 2 commandments that they re-wrote....

Trying to help the misguided one person at a time.  These two premises you made are wrong but they are constantly thrown out there like the annual egging of the  neighbor's house on Halloween.

“You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth” (Exodus 20:4)—in order to keep the Catholic faithful in darkness as to the truth that they should not have statues in their churches.

Despite appearances, we know Exodus 20 is not a prohibition against making “any likeness of anything” in a strict sense because we clearly see God either commanding or praising the making of images and statues in multiple biblical texts (see Exodus 25:18; Numbers 21:8-9; I Kings 6:23-28, 9:3). Just five chapters after this so-called prohibition against statues, for example, God commands Moses to make statues representing two angels to be placed over the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant:

And you shall make two cherubim of gold… The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another…. And you shall put the mercy seat on the top of the ark… There I will meet with you (Ex. 25:18-22).  There are five key points to be made concerning this common misunderstanding among Protestants as well as many quasi-Christian sects.  https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/did-the-catholic-church-change-the-ten-commandments

“Catechism” comes from a Greek word, Katecheo, which simply means “to teach.” 

"Lutherans, Anglicans, Presbyterians, and many other groups use a catechism.  Martin Luther developed the Small Catechism, still used by Lutherans today, after going on a tour of the parishes under his care, and realizing how desperately they needed easy-to-understand instruction on Biblical truth.  Catechism emphasizes the systematic teaching of Bible truth, based on foundational information that every believer should know. It’s a covering of the bases before moving on to other material. Many churches teach the catechism before baptizing or confirming church members."

https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/what-is-the-catechism-is-it-still-applicable-today.html

Who can really read the bible that was transcribed and translated many times over the years without the help and instruction from great scholars. Take a quote from just the New Testament, "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."  How can a camel ever pass through the eye of a needle?  Without an understanding of language and mindset of humans 2,000 years ago we would never understand that on it face.  I suppose a free-formed Holy Hopper Pastor from some obscure Evangelical assembly might get something right now and then.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

On 5/24/2020 at 9:57 PM, LiterateStylish said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-bill-gates-covid-19-vaccine-tracking-microchip-study-2020-5

More than 40% of Republicans in a new poll say they think Bill Gates wants to use COVID-19 vaccines to implant location-tracking microchips in recipients

Forty-four percent of Republican respondents in a new survey by Yahoo News and YouGov said they thought Bill Gates wanted to use COVID-19 vaccinations to implant location-tracking microchips into people, a baseless conspiracy theory that has gained traction among fringe groups and conservative pundits.

The survey also found that 26% of Republican respondents said they did not believe the false narrative, while 31% remained undecided on the topic. Half of the people surveyed who said Fox News was their main source of TV news also believed the idea.

The poll also found that 19% of Democratic respondents, 24% of independents, and 15% of people who said MSNBC was their main source of TV news also believed the myth.

I know right!

Only an idiot wouldn't trust a sociopath like Bill Gates. 

Me? I absolutely trust him and the globalist elites to have our best interest at heart <3

They can inject me with anything they want, sight unseen. I would never question their integrity or motives. Ever.

Because I'm a good subject (aka useful idiot) that adheres strictly to the propaganda the globalist progressive run mainstream espouses 

And I also admire the CCP

And orange man bad too

• Haha 1