Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

What is wrong with people on the right?

Oh, now go ahead and come back and tell me how right you are and how wrong I am SMH

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

I love it when you guys argue with people who actually live this, like you know better

I noticed JS liked your post, and I would ask him, being a Canadian citizen, would he share any personal anecdotal experience with his medical system? 
Hmmmmm, Jungle?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Or doesn’t give a fuck about anything you post because I refuse to get into a debate with somebody who has to always be right about everything, every single time. Now why don’t you go polish that fucking dome of yours and get the fuck off my back.

No, I did not read the links because I’ve had this conversation with my cousin who was the former fire chief for Saint Catherine’s and his family at various points over the years. I will go with the word of mouth from somebody who lives it over your bullshit that you found on the Internet, I don’t care who the fuck posted it.

Every single person you come in contact with who lives in that medical system, if you sit down and actually talk to them about it, will tell you how fucking wonderful it is.

so please, go scour the Internet for articles that will support your argument. They’re easy to find but I will stick with taking the word of people who actually live this way every day of their fucking lives.

This about says all you need to know about HK.

”I believe my cousin over the government of Canada, Canada’s Supreme Court, numerous studies, and an institute dedicated to studying government health systems. Because my cousin lived there.”

• Haha 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

37 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

”I believe my cousin over the government of Canada, Canada’s Supreme Court, numerous studies, and an institute dedicated to studying government health systems. Because my cousin lived there.”

That's exactly how he is with all of the corruption from the past admin, never mind all of the documents, he heard a guy on the radio say to ignore that and Trump is very bad.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

No, my cousin, who born and raised there - and lived there, and is a highly respected member of his community, not to mention a career first responder, then yes, I'll take his word over shit you copy/paste off the internet, but you know what, baldy, like I told you before, you have this unfettered need to always be right, so go be right in your little mind. I truly don't give a fuck. You are less than 1000th of everything that crosses my mind on a daily basis

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That's exactly how he is with all of the corruption from the past admin, never mind all of the documents, he heard a guy on the radio say to ignore that and Trump is very bad.

Not one statistic when it comes to Trump stands up in your favor. Not one. You're another one that just needs to be always right and all you ever have to try and support your argument is, again, far-right biased internet bullshit. In the REAL world, where real things really happen, your Pro-Trump arguments fail - every single time. I'm quite frankly tired of your fucking Trump-zombies and your attitudes of we're always right and you're always wrong even when facts show otherwise. 

You embrace corruption, dishonesty and the destruction of American values. That's your cross, go carry it. 

Corruption from the past administration?? HA! How many people from the past administration were indicted? Oh yeah, none. And you have the balls to talk about corruption when you're a Trump supporter. Trump rewrote the book on corruption

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

HK is very popular all over the globe, he knows a guy for every situation. He knows a rabbi who hates Trump therefore all rabbi’s hate Trump. 

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

HK is very popular all over the globe, he knows a guy for every situation. He knows a rabbi who hates Trump therefore all rabbi’s hate Trump. 

Well, I have been all over the globe, so, stands to reason

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, my cousin, who born and raised there - and lived there, and is a highly respected member of his community, not to mention a career first responder, then yes, I'll take his word over shit you copy/paste off the internet, but you know what, baldy, like I told you before, you have this unfettered need to always be right, so go be right in your little mind. I truly don't give a fuck. You are less than 1000th of everything that crosses my mind on a daily basis

Right. Because the sources I listed don’t live in Canada. The Supreme Court of Canada doesn’t live there. Nor does the Canadian government. Or Canadian studies. Or a Canadien institute.

They all live in a land far away from Canada, I guess.

Baldy? Lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

His cousin lives in Canada.

The Supreme Court of Canada lives in North Korea, or something.

The premier of Canada lives in Hong Kong, right?

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

His cousin lives in Canada.

The Supreme Court of Canada lives in North Korea, or something.

The premier of Canada lives in Hong Kong, right?

Are you going to tell me which religion to believe in next? 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jesus. The one and true living God.

That being said. Religions can’t be proven easily with studies, facts, institutional agencies and more.

If they could, I’m sure your great uncle ruckus would know more.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Jesus. The one and true living God.

That being said. Religions can’t be proven easily with studies, facts, institutional agencies and more.

If they could, I’m sure your great uncle ruckus would know more.

Amen!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Not one statistic when it comes to Trump stands up in your favor. Not one. You're another one that just needs to be always right and all you ever have to try and support your argument is, again, far-right biased internet bullshit. In the REAL world, where real things really happen, your Pro-Trump arguments fail - every single time. I'm quite frankly tired of your fucking Trump-zombies and your attitudes of we're always right and you're always wrong even when facts show otherwise. 

You embrace corruption, dishonesty and the destruction of American values. That's your cross, go carry it. 

Corruption from the past administration?? HA! How many people from the past administration were indicted? Oh yeah, none. And you have the balls to talk about corruption when you're a Trump supporter. Trump rewrote the book on corruption

Wow, listen to this loon. This is your brain kids...

adco1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

You're pushing Diamond and Silk, and I'm the loon. Dispute what I said with actual facts - you have none. Trump fails at every example. 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

I noticed JS liked your post, and I would ask him, being a Canadian citizen, would he share any personal anecdotal experience with his medical system? 
Hmmmmm, Jungle?

If you get cancer you don't have to go to your bank to get a 2nd mortgage on your house to pay for treatment when your insurance makes up an excuse not to pay citing some bullshit reason like preexisting condition. 

Anther positive is you can go and see your doctor or go to a walk in clinic or emergency room and not pay any money out of your pocket. In America you may have to make judgement calls if you should go to the doctor or hospital if you are not if your insurance will cover it or if you don't have insurance.

If you are looking for a negative it would be that there can be long waits to see your doctor even if you have made an appointment ahead of time, an hour wait is not abnormal to see my doctor.

Anther negative is that universal healthcare would prioritize younger patients, for example if there was a 80 year old with a heart issue and a 45 year old with a heart issue, the younger patient would be higher on the donor waiting list. The older patient can still get treatment in Canada but he would have to pay out of pocket get treatment from private doctors and pay for surgeries and donor heart.

No system is perfect but Universal healthcare is more fair for a larger portion of the population than private health care which prioritizes healthcare to the wealthy who can afford treatment even if their insurance company doesn't cover, they can pay out of pocket. You can still pay out of pocket with Universal healthcare and my former boss did so to pay for his private doctor because he is uber wealthy. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

adco1-facebookJumbo-v3.jpg

Trump was corrupt before he became president. Remember Trump University? Trump is corrupt as President and there is a long list of his corruption in office.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

37 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Amen!!

So you and Lit think Christianity is the only religion? That explains a lot about you and Lit.

Did lit become a born again christian after doing time?

Have you always been an ultraconservative Christian Republican? Do you hate other religions like Muslims and Buddhists and Sikhs? 

• Haha 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Knowing what I know about Lit I think he is. Lit has always been a fucking asshole. If he has become a christian than he will be one of those bible thumping asshole conservative republicans. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 minute ago, junglesouljah said:

So you and Lit think Christianity is the only religion? That explains a lot about you and Lit.

Have you always been an ultraconservative Christian Republican? Do you hate other religions like Muslims and Buddhists and Sikhs? 

No not the only religion. I believe it’s the right religion or I wouldn’t be a Christian. What kind of question is that? 

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

No not the only religion. I believe it’s the right religion or I wouldn’t be a Christian. What kind of question is that? 

I have meet many Christians. There are good god fearing Christian who are great people and there are asshole ultra conservative Christians who are zealots and very judgmental. For whatever reason a lot of the ultra conservative asshole Christians are Republicans.

It's a legitimate question.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're pushing Diamond and Silk, and I'm the loon. Dispute what I said with actual facts - you have none. Trump fails at every example. 

I disputed what you said with actual facts and your response was “my cousin said otherwise” 😂

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If you get cancer you don't have to go to your bank to get a 2nd mortgage on your house to pay for treatment when your insurance makes up an excuse not to pay citing some bullshit reason like preexisting condition. 

Anther positive is you can go and see your doctor or go to a walk in clinic or emergency room and not pay any money out of your pocket. In America you may have to make judgement calls if you should go to the doctor or hospital if you are not if your insurance will cover it or if you don't have insurance.

If you are looking for a negative it would be that there can be long waits to see your doctor even if you have made an appointment ahead of time, an hour wait is not abnormal to see my doctor.

Anther negative is that universal healthcare would prioritize younger patients, for example if there was a 80 year old with a heart issue and a 45 year old with a heart issue, the younger patient would be higher on the donor waiting list. The older patient can still get treatment in Canada but he would have to pay out of pocket get treatment from private doctors and pay for surgeries and donor heart.

No system is perfect but Universal healthcare is more fair for a larger portion of the population than private health care which prioritizes healthcare to the wealthy who can afford treatment even if their insurance company doesn't cover, they can pay out of pocket. You can still pay out of pocket with Universal healthcare and my former boss did so to pay for his private doctor because he is uber wealthy. 

Yes, JS, I think most people on here know our system needs to be revamped SOMEHOW. The debate always comes down to HOW. And I’ve said in the past that things like lobbying are legalized bribery. Many things need to be changed before the American people will ever THINK about accepting a one payer system.

But actually, I was asking about any particular PERSONAL anecdote, you might contribute as a Canadian citizen.

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I have meet many Christians. There are good god fearing Christian who are great people and there are asshole ultra conservative Christians who are zealots and very judgmental. For whatever reason a lot of the ultra conservative asshole Christians are Republicans.

It's a legitimate question.

So you’re saying that all republicans are assholes? I think that most true Christians are conservative it kinda falls in with what the Bible teaches. I don’t think that any God would be ok with abortion. 

12 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Not the only religion.

There are many religions.

But there is only one true living God. The Alpha and the Omega. Jesus, sinless, who died for my sins and for your sins and for all sins.

• Like 1