Sign in to follow this  
DeRokerij

Sleepy Creepy Joe...the greatest gift to the Republican Party

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden told Charlamagne, not in response to any question, but to the host’s statement: “It’s a long way until November, we’ve got more questions.”

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So Joe30330 is the judge of who is black or not.  Hilarious!!!  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Not surprised by that comment since the Democrats feel that they are entitled to the union and minority vote by default even though they do nothing for those groups, if you question that you will be shamed back onto the plantation. Of course, I'm sure @junglesouljah will explain to me why I'm wrong on that notion.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

And in other news, Idiot Trump went to a Ford plant and talked shit about Union Auto Workers....

So now Trump lost minorities, elderly and the UAW.

Trump must be doing everything he can to lose. It;s gonna be funny when he does and Joe fucking Biden is President

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Woody said:

So Joe30330 is the judge of who is black or not.  Hilarious!!!  :niterider:

I’ve been perusing hundreds of images of Biden and his “alleged” sniffing problem. I’ve only come across one minority, and it was an Asian girl. Should I be concerned? Does he only like sniffing “whitey”?  Can anyone find a pic of Biden sniffing POC? 

I knew he was a sniffaholic when I saw this:

03BA2E2F-4C80-4B47-B809-1BD3AAE64791.jpeg

33 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Can anyone find a pic of Biden sniffing POC? 

It appears he can sniff the latinas.  But I couldn't find any of him sniffing blacks.  :niterider:

lat.jpg

bid.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

It appears he can sniff the latinas.  But I couldn't find any of him sniffing blacks.  :niterider:

lat.jpg

bid.jpg

Hmmm.....this is a very disturbing development. I wonder what this means. I need a candidate that sniffs people, regardless of their sex, race, creed or religion. I’m gonna keep researching this.......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

I can see his aides photoshopping blacks into the sniff template.  Joe30330 has the black sniffs covered.  :niterider:

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.01.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 10.57.54 PM.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Terry Crews! Hey! Do one of him chewing on Tyson’s ear!

• Haha 1

Let me see if I can understand this. Biden says something stupid, and Donald Trump fans-- Donald Trump fans of all people-- are mocking and condemning him for it.  Meanwhile, their Donald says something amazingly stupid practically every time he opens his mouth, and that's apparently fine with them (because they like the shape of Donald's delectable arse or something profound and meaningful like that). 

I don't know what Donald has said today--haven't the slightest idea-- but I already know it's something stupid. Not just a little stupid, but really stupid. If saying stupid things were a boot, who better than Donald could fit that boot?  

Now here's a question for Donald fans: has your hero ever actually apologized for any of the stupid things he's said in his stupid life or since he became the fake reality-TV president that he is?  Do you know of any instances in which he's apologized? Ever? For anything that he's ever done?  I mention this because Biden, for all his faults, has already apologized for the stupid thing he said.  I don't think it's going out on a limb to state that not only does Donald never apologize for the stupid things he does and the stupid mistakes he makes, but he's completely incapable of even admitting a mistake. I don't know. Maybe Donald fans think it's a sign of strength or something when he doesn't apologize or own up to a mistake. Or maybe, like Donald, they believe that if a mistake or stupid thing said is not admitted to, then it's the same as it never having happened. 

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1
  • Gay 1

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not surprised by that comment since the Democrats feel that they are entitled to the union and minority vote by default even though they do nothing for those groups, if you question that you will be shamed back onto the plantation. Of course, I'm sure @junglesouljah will explain to me why I'm wrong on that notion.

He will. And he will do it over, and over and over again.

Update, everything is fine. James Carville says it's no biggie.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Update, everything is fine. James Carville says it's no biggie.

Yeah it ain't no biggie now since people are attacking Biden's "take a look at my record" comment.  I guess Biden thought nobody was going to check.  LOL.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

56 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah it ain't no biggie now since people are attacking Biden's "take a look at my record" comment.  I guess Biden thought nobody was going to check.  LOL.  :niterider:

Right, his record is stellar for African-Americans like the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, H.R. 3355 that he co-sponsored when Clinton was President. Worked out beautifully for those black people he loves and cares for so much!

Bill Clinton admits his crime law made mass incarceration ‘worse’

“The good news is, we had the biggest drop in crime in history,” Clinton said. “The bad news is we had a lot people who were locked up, who were minor actors, for way too long.”

The former president went on to say that while he supports “smarter sentencing,” such changes will not solve “the greater likelihood that young African-American men will be arrested and shot and choked.”

Clinton argued that the police killings of African-American men, and the civil unrest that those killings produce, are both products of an erosion of trust.

Bill Clinton Admits He’s Destroyed Millions Of Black Men With Prisons

“The problem is the way it was written and implemented is we cast too wide a net and we had too many people in prison,” Clinton said Wednesday. “And we wound up…putting so many people in prison that there wasn’t enough money left to educate them, train them for new jobs and increase the chances when they came out so they could live productive lives.”

Clinton’s comments come on the heels of protests in Baltimore over policing and the death of a young black man there and a week after Hillary Clinton delivered one of the first policy addresses of her presidential campaign on criminal justice reform, saying that the system focuses too much on incarceration.

“Keeping them behind bars does little to reduce crime, but it does a lot to tear apart families,” Hillary Clinton said. “Our prisons and our jails are now our mental health institutions.”

Bill Clinton’s 1994 Crime Bill Destroyed Black Communities

Incarceration1.png

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

This is why his handlers keep “Hidin’ Biden” in his cellar. He’s a gaffe golden goose.

they are hidin byedon in the basement cause brain worms just keeps self imploding..... its the worms dontcha know?

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large