Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
travolta

Here’s one to cheer everyone up. We live in a fucked up world.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, travolta said:

Fucking evil. What’s the story with this. Did the POS post it himself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It won’t play for me. So I don’t know what it is but I did just witness what happens in nursing homes. There are to be a long suit filed against whoever allows what goes on there, what happened to my mother

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It won’t play for me. So I don’t know what it is but I did just witness what happens in nursing homes. 

The Monchhichi looking guy was beating up on the elderly person.  I think this stuff happens because just about anybody can get into a nursing school.   :niterider:

 

  • Sad 1

process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Fucking evil. What’s the story with this. Did the POS post it himself?

Apparently, this is not the only video. He was arrested today. 
 

Man I hope this extremely rare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Woody said:

The Monchhichi looking guy was beating up on the elderly person.  I think this stuff happens because just about anybody can get into a nursing school.   :niterider:

You don’t have to be a nurse to be a care-giver (fucking irony with this POS) in a nursing home. But, what I’m wondering, he doesn’t seem to be wearing something that would identify him as such. Who is he? A maintenance worker? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

You don’t have to be a nurse to be a care-giver (fucking irony with this POS) in a nursing home. But, what I’m wondering, he doesn’t seem to be wearing something that would identify him as such. Who is he? A maintenance worker? 

Niiiice.  My outlook on life is even bleaker now.  I thought you needed a cert of some sort to be a care giver.  :niterider:

That's a good observation about his garb.  Maybe he doesn't have any business being there.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody dropped this in the comments.  :niterider:

 

twit1.jpeg


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, travolta said:

Apparently, this is not the only video. He was arrested today. 
 

Man I hope this extremely rare. 

I think it’s more common than we would want to believe. Care-givers in nursing homes don’t get paid much. And they have to change bedding and clothing of incontinent of people, sometimes after you’ve JUST done it. My wife worked as a R.N. at a nursing home. Some people, their minds are gone, they make unbelievable messes with their feces. Some are very heavy, hard to manage. One guy pulled a catheter out of his bladder. Through his penis. With an inflated balloon in the bladder. Blood everywhere.

you lose a lot of dignity with old age.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Niiiice.  My outlook on life is even bleaker now.  I thought you needed a cert of some sort to be a care giver.  :niterider:

That's a good observation about his garb.  Maybe he doesn't have any business being there.  :niterider:

You do need to be certified. A friend of ours is one. She went to some school for training, but it wasn’t a college or anything

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Woody said:

Somebody dropped this in the comments.  :niterider:

twit1.jpeg

How could this not be a huge media story? How fucked up is it that somebody has to retweet a post from James Wood for me to even know about it?

If a story does not check every box for the media agenda, the story gets buried. Back in the day, 60 Minutes would be on this and politicians would be scrambling on Monday to respond. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jc856 said:

You do need to be certified. A friend of ours is one. She went to some school for training, but it wasn’t a college or anything

Actually, in many places, there is zero certification required, but generally you see CNA/CNS requirement, a 6 week course gets you the license and you can be working there and even in hospitals as a student.  So quite often there are non-licensed people providing care, because they are "under the guidance" of a licensed person.  In real terms, they need one licensed person on the schedule to remain in compliance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to personally kick that guy's ass.

ben_stiller_grandma.gif


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And not a single person questions  if it's real? 

Yeah , far too easily filmed. Highly questionable. 2 months focusing on elderly homes and this single one only shows up now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Woody said:

Somebody dropped this in the comments.  :niterider:

twit1.jpeg

Yeah, right? No one would bust him after the first  time or two, right?

Highly questionable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Yeah, right? No one would bust him after the first  time or two, right?

Highly questionable. 

I hope it is fake. Possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

And not a single person questions  if it's real? 

Yeah , far too easily filmed. Highly questionable. 2 months focusing on elderly homes and this single one only shows up now? 

That’s what we have you for. You’re here to question everything, so we don’t have to. We have you on retainer.

3F925A01-D323-45AA-B315-3B5FEF4095D0.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That’s what we have you for. You’re here to question everything, so we don’t have to. We have you on retainer.

3F925A01-D323-45AA-B315-3B5FEF4095D0.jpeg

This one's too easy. They said he did it multiple  times and put it on facebook.

It's fake as fake gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This one's too easy. They said he did it multiple  times and put it on facebook.

It's fake as fake gets. 

Then why did they arrest him and charge him?

More importantly, why am I bothering to convince you?

Apparently, the POS was a resident too

nursinghomebeating.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Then why did they arrest him and charge him?

More importantly, why am I bothering to convince you?

You mean you read they did that. It didn't actually  happen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You mean you read they did that. It didn't actually  happen.  

How do you know I read it? How do you know I’m real?

T

EDF4F723-9C40-4BCC-B607-90DA93E098DE.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Then why did they arrest him and charge him?

More importantly, why am I bothering to convince you?

Apparently, the POS was a resident too

nursinghomebeating.jpg

This story is so ignored that it feels fake. You would think that a guy beating elderly white patients would be all over the news. Since it is not, it must be fake, right? If it is real and being this ignored, our media is even worse than I thought, and I already gave them a .5 out of 1000 rating. 
 

It must be fake. Media cannot ignore this story.  If it is fake, this guy is still fucked up. The fantasy of the beatings is bad as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Yeah, right? No one would bust him after the first  time or two, right?

Highly questionable. 

I dunno about the story, but a name like Jaydon Hayden is definitely fishy


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...