Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Should businesses have the right to refuse customers without a mask?******

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

no where did I say there isnt something real. but its widespread actions were entirely unnecessary and killed the economy on purpose. more people will have worse lives from this , who dont even catch anything. are there riots? yes? have they let go of the fear mongering? nope. they want this to make peoples lives miserable for long. that inevitibly leads to poverty and death from multiple angles. I am not wrong, I wasnt wrong. 

I never bet you anything.

Didn’t say you did. You said 77 was a code, and that we would be fighting over meat right now.

Hey where's the twit? Still an unbeliever asshole? My wife is STILL dealing with daily fevers. Like I said, you're seeing more and more proof of the long haul effects this virus puts you through. So be a dick like I know you're going to and keep fighting the good fight...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-jersey-woman-coronavirus-100-days-covid-terror?fbclid=IwAR3T8xNCrtSVjhTWkhQ34yBt9cTEgrPzP6ybKJ8FeAOWgxS-U_PoGL30pTw

On 6/11/2020 at 3:46 PM, jc856 said:

I was using that word before any of you twits were born. Twits. 🤣🤣🤣

I invented the article, 'the' being most prevalent.

Before my invention, people were walking around saying:  'Did you read book'? 'How was play yesterday'? 

We had 'Kinks, 'Doors', 'Eagles' - Henley and Frey never understood the advantage of using my article.  I believe Felder was down with it, but it cost him his job.

28 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I invented the article, 'the' being most prevalent.

Before my invention, people were walking around saying:  'Did you read book'? 'How was play yesterday'? 

We had 'Kinks, 'Doors', 'Eagles' - Henley and Frey never understood the advantage of using my article.  I believe Felder was down with it, but it cost him his job.

FBvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BE19A2B2-6B11-4792-AE99-23F42A475BFB.jpeg