Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Should businesses have the right to refuse customers without a mask?******

12 minutes ago, bcw said:

I'm sorry that people have to be inconvenienced and asked to wear a mask but it is a slap in the face to the workers that have to deal with customers all day and worry about going home to their families.

Too many businesses bend over backwards to please their customers and not ruffle feathers. Their employees health should be the priority.

Employees over profits in the USA? 

LoL

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

People of been wearing masks for two months now. Particularly for the last month and numbers have not really slowed down at all.  So explain to me how these masks are really doing anything?

If anything, the real problem here is forcing everything to open this quick when the numbers are still rising. I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t care what’s open, I am not sitting on a patio bar somewhere wearing a fucking mask

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

People of been wearing masks for two months now. Particularly for the last month and numbers have not really slowed down at all.  So explain to me how these masks are really doing anything?

If anything, the real problem here is forcing everything to open this quick when the numbers are still rising. I’ll tell you one thing, I don’t care what’s open, I am not sitting on a patio bar somewhere wearing a fucking mask

Just use one of these.......

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DC2007 said:

That's the best you came up with? Can you live without riding on an airplane?  Do you feel beter know somebody is going to have a harder time hijacking the plane youbare on and crashing it into a building.  Yes douchebag, that is for your safety.

Is it for PK's safety only or is it for everyone else that gets on the plane as well?

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Just use one of these.......

This defeats the whole purpose of wearing a mask.  It's messed up that this is real and not satire.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

41 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

This defeats the whole purpose of wearing a mask.  It's messed up that this is real and not satire.

Totally agree. It’s probably not marketed at eaters though. Probably smokers. Maybe hookers.