Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Should businesses have the right to refuse customers without a mask?******

Yes. Private property. Don't like it ?? .... go somewhere else. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

39 minutes ago, pkschul said:

TSA having me remove my shoes and go through an x-ray is for MY protection? mmmkay.

That's the best you came up with? Can you live without riding on an airplane?  Do you feel beter know somebody is going to have a harder time hijacking the plane youbare on and crashing it into a building.  Yes douchebag, that is for your safety.

16 hours ago, Meathead said:

a lot more people would die

A LOT

im sure someones going to find some crazy scientist that makes the case against that, but its true. youd be sacrificing tens if not hundreds of thousand more lives

herd immunity isnt magic. you dont just smash a bunch of people together and poof! herd immunity

you CREATE herd immunity via group resistance level, which includes the inoculated and the ppl that got the virus and lived

sweden is an outlier that also happens to eat and stay in shape DRAMATICALLY better than americans, especially the eating part. their open approach worked due to better immune systems got them to herd immunity quicker. that wouldnt happen here

you just lost a loved one and i know how tough that is. im sorry. im sorry to all those that have lost and will lose loved ones. its crazy to just sacrifice those people bc youve got cabin fever

the smart move here is to remain safe and that mean limiting contact and thus exposure until we get the vaccine numbers right

goodbye big picnics. goodbye square dance contests. goodbye hockey and baseball and probably at least half of football

not to mention, we are sure to have a rebound. we are going too fast, you can see it coming, don wants his reelection so hes pushing it prematurely, but thats only going to cause a rebound. weve got AT LEAST 6 more months to herd immunity

hate to break it to you like that

I read somewhere recently that in CA if they keep the infection rate stays at 1:1 or less, then by September there will be an estimated <10% infected rate in CA, which is manageable within their healthcare system.  If it slips to 1:2 or higher, the minimum infection rate would be >44% by September which would overload the healthcare system through the summer.  

The goal still remains to keep the infection rate at a level that is in line with our ability to manage healthcare needs without overwhelming the system.  As Meathead mentions, population health is an important part of achieving herd immunity, especially when the virus seems to have a much more negative impact for people with underlying health issues, something the USA population excels at.  As a group, the USA is much more unhealthy than other nations such as Sweden, etc.

As far as masks are concerned, people don't seem to have a problem with "no shirt, no shoes, no service", so why not having to wear a mask to enter a business?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DC2007 said:

People inherently touch their face more with the mask, without even thinking of it, so they don't wash their hands, exposing themselves directly to the virus.  CDC disclosed this, recommend people not wear masks.  Narrative changed now, so they dont comment.

Hmmm... https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

That's the best you came up with? Can you live without riding on an airplane?  Do you feel beter know somebody is going to have a harder time hijacking the plane youbare on and crashing it into a building.  Yes douchebag, that is for your safety.

Hmmm. yet again with your conflicted reasoning. You said "All of those are for your own personal safety". TSA rules are not for the safety of the individual being screened, they are for EVERYONE on the plane. As wearing a mask is for the safety of EVERYONE in the store. I'm the douchebag. LOL.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DC2007 said:

No. All of those are for your own personal safety and you have the right to refuse them as well, by not using the service or paying a small fine.  You cannot live without food, so when there is a mandatory regulation to "protect" others, which the CDC has said actually makes you MORE prone to catching a virus, on an institution the vast majority of people literally can't live without, it is an issue. 

Stop trying to manipulate the facts to fit a narrative.

When you go shopping for food, do you wear shoes?

Like Victor says, it's private property with policies. You don't want to wear a mask? Great, use Instacart.

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If scientism is my religion, shouldn't I be able to not serve serve customers without a mask because its against my religion?

As a business owner you should have the right to refuse service to anyone.

18 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

For any reason?

flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg

It's not based on personal  choice. It's based on unprovable fear and pretend pressure from govt. .

It's going to work against  people in long run.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Meathead said:

im not an expert. i honestly dont know. everything ive seen is that when ppl congregate without masks it spreads super fast

not surprising considering that two days ago i saw a report that a new study confirmed the virus can remain airborne for up to 14  hours (!?)! fourteen fucking hours, and you kidding me. sorry i dont have the link but if it was a reputable source somebody will post a link soon. im eating while i type and thats the maximum amount of things i can do at once

Thsts of course complete  and utter bullshit.  People  would have  died of something  else  already

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Yeah actually, the numbers are far better for most places that haven't gone crazy with it and say what you want, the "outbreaks" are happening in blue states where Corona virus deaths are through the roof, but there hasn't been a single death from natural causes in weeks.  Definitely nothing to do with a fucked up system of paying for deaths, not cures.  

To the OP, private business owners should ABSOLUTELY have the right to require a mask of their customers and employees and people absolutely have the right to go elsewhere too. 

Well, other than the fact that most of what you wrote is politicized bullshit, social distancing is crumbling in central Illinois. Last week in Lowes, everyone had masks on. Today I stopped in, maybe half the people in there did, including associates. People are out all over in groups and traffic is back to normal. A few other places I've been, Caseys in Bloomington, for example, almost no one was wearing masks

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, foster said:

I read somewhere recently that in CA if they keep the infection rate stays at 1:1 or less, then by September there will be an estimated <10% infected rate in CA, which is manageable within their healthcare system.  If it slips to 1:2 or higher, the minimum infection rate would be >44% by September which would overload the healthcare system through the summer.  

The goal still remains to keep the infection rate at a level that is in line with our ability to manage healthcare needs without overwhelming the system.  As Meathead mentions, population health is an important part of achieving herd immunity, especially when the virus seems to have a much more negative impact for people with underlying health issues, something the USA population excels at.  As a group, the USA is much more unhealthy than other nations such as Sweden, etc.

As far as masks are concerned, people don't seem to have a problem with "no shirt, no shoes, no service", so why not having to wear a mask to enter a business?  

Because shoes and a shirt don't make it harder to breathe, fog up your glasses, make it harder to talk, give your face (that you're not supposed to be touching) feel "itchy" and besides that, how many people are  wearing the same mask every day, or for several days on end? Hell, I saw a  girl with a mask that was crocheted! Crocheted for fuck's sake! 

My area, there are 140,000 people with 65 cases and 2 deaths, both of which were in April

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Well, other than the fact that most of what you wrote is politicized bullshit, social distancing is crumbling in central Illinois. Last week in Lowes, everyone had masks on. Today I stopped in, maybe half the people in there did, including associates. People are out all over in groups and traffic is back to normal. A few other places I've been, Caseys in Bloomington, for example, almost no one was wearing masks

wow

considering what we know about communicability i think your stats are due for a spike

this is exactly why i dont think there will be a football season. ppl are going to start non-complying, the disease will bloom among the unprotected, and they will pass it along to their associates

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, pkschul said:

TSA having me remove my shoes and go through an x-ray is for MY protection? mmmkay.

Well, terrorist assholes HAVE tried smuggling bombs in their shoes in the past (underwear too). You might argue it’s a knee-jerk reaction to then make EVERYONE put shoes through a scanner, but that’s what they did. So, some asshole doesn’t try again.

4F5DF195-6145-4DEE-9B79-1551D3329AB7.jpeg

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I guess I’d have to agree with this, yes. But we do have discrimination laws. So you don’t have total control, right?

• Thanks 1

If I owned a quiky mart, I wouldn’t let TWD buy anything, because, how would I know if his money is real?🤣

C’mon TWD, you know you’re smiling!🙃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

wow

considering what we know about communicability i think your stats are due for a spike

this is exactly why i dont think there will be a football season. ppl are going to start non-complying, the disease will bloom among the unprotected, and they will pass it along to their associates

On the other side of that, in my entire county, there have been 65 total cases, and 2 deaths. Which occurred in the beginning of all this. 65 cases out of almost 150K people, It's very easy to become complacent because the  atmosphere here is 180° from what I saw in Buffalo

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, terrorist assholes HAVE tried smuggling bombs in their shoes in the past (underwear too). You might argue it’s a knee-jerk reaction to then make EVERYONE put shoes through a scanner, but that’s what they did. So, some asshole doesn’t try again.

4F5DF195-6145-4DEE-9B79-1551D3329AB7.jpeg

Maybe he should have put it up his ass

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just throwing this out there. I'm currently in the mostly highly contagious area of the country just outside of DC. My wife has been battling symptoms of COVID for over 2 months. She is currently in her third bout of fever. She did get tested once after about 6 weeks but the results were negative. Her first blood test suggested a possible Lupus flare, but the second test ruled that out. Both her GP and rheumatologist are convinced she had/has COVID-19. All 3 of my kids had fevers lasting 2 weeks. Somehow I managed to dodge the bullet that hit the rest of my family. No idea how as the kids all had free roam of the house throughout. It would be an amazing coincidence if my wife had something else, but I'm convinced once a reliable antibody test is available we'll all test positive. I just want to say that this shit isn't just over in 2 weeks for many. It sticks around for months for some and doesn't appear to affect others at all.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

I guess I’d have to agree with this, yes. But we do have discrimination laws. So you don’t have total control, right?

Yeah, I’m not talking about the way someone looks. The Christian Baker didn’t deny service to the gay couple, they just said they wouldn’t bake them a wedding cake.

17 hours ago, DC2007 said:

spoken like someone that doesnt fly very much.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

20 hours ago, DC2007 said:

People inherently touch their face more with the mask, without even thinking of it, so they don't wash their hands, exposing themselves directly to the virus.  CDC disclosed this, recommend people not wear masks.  Narrative changed now, so they dont comment.

The masks (especially ones like mine that are definitely not surgical grade) are to protect other people from you.  I realized that; that is why I don't mind wearing one.  I want to avoid the slim chance I could make someone else sick.

I wonder how many of the jackasses in my area would wear the masks if they knew that?  You know, the people who brag about being green, drive a hybrid, and then leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot.  And HAVE to have their houses at 75 degrees Fahrenheit all winter.   

Three days before Governor Hogan issued the mandatory mask edict, the Liquor store near me refused service to me because I didn't have  mask.

I didn't mind that.

I did mind their pissy attitude just because I missed the 11-font sign saying masks were required.  It was posted with about 7 ads to the left of the door.  Give me a break.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Three days before Governor Hogan issued the mandatory mask edict, the Liquor store near me refused service to me because I didn't have  mask.

I didn't mind that.

I did mind their pissy attitude just because I missed the 11-font sign saying masks were required.  It was posted with about 7 ads to the left of the door.  Give me a break.

LOL 11-font.

I'm alright with the attitude.  Chances are the person who came in before me was a prick so I can understand a little sass from the clerk.    :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'm sorry that people have to be inconvenienced and asked to wear a mask but it is a slap in the face to the workers that have to deal with customers all day and worry about going home to their families.

Too many businesses bend over backwards to please their customers and not ruffle feathers. Their employees health should be the priority.

• Thanks 1