Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Pete Prisco’s Top 100 NFL Players....1 Bill.

Technically 2 if you count Diggs. White is way down in the 50s. 

and that’s it.

The way some of you talk Beasley and Brown are top notch receivers that keep the opposition up at night. 

Even Josh Allen...nope not our Josh Allen, the LB who played only one year on a shitty team is on the list.

Cue the “fuck him he never seen a game of football in his life” quotes in 3...2...1.....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-top-100-nfl-players-of-2020-patrick-mahomes-takes-top-spot-lamar-jackson-cracks-top-10/

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Technically 2 if you count Diggs. White is way down in the 50s. 

and that’s it.

The way some of you talk Beasley and Brown are top notch receivers that keep the opposition up at night. 

Even Josh Allen...nope not our Josh Allen, the LB who played only one year on a shitty team is on the list.

Cue the “fuck him he never seen a game of football in his life” quotes in 3...2...1.....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pete-priscos-top-100-nfl-players-of-2020-patrick-mahomes-takes-top-spot-lamar-jackson-cracks-top-10/

Prisco might look decent if he turns out to be right about Brady being top 20 after explaining why, though I doubt he's the only one saying such.  That's one individual I've learned not to bet against.

I just look at such things like this as a chance for McDermott to show what kind of a motivator he is(assuming Prisco isn't someone you cheery picked, Sean).  Recall the offense he had that first season....I know you coudln't have forgotten it.  :)

Oh, and Josh Allen did make it on there in the 80s!    ;)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Prisco is a moron. And I do not say that because of this article. I didn't even bother. The man has been guaranteed garbage for years and years. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Picking the top 100 players is subjective and will change depending on who you ask and what their biases are.

Buffalo has a lot of young talent that is ascending on offense and defense.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

That's the thing, with the culture and sense of team, The Process, they become like Volton where the pieces come together synergystically to perform as a unit, where the end result is greater than the sum of the parts.  

SDCC-2018-Bluefin-Voltron-001.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Prisco is a moron. And I do not say that because of this article. I didn't even bother. The man has been guaranteed garbage for years and years. 

He's actually been pretty high on the Bills as a team this offseason.  To put his top-100 into perspective - he has Deshaun Watson ten spots lower than Tre'Davious White...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-2020-nfl-draft-grades-for-all-32-teams-vikings-among-four-to-earn-an-a-packers-given-lowest-mark/

This team has a really nice talent base now. 

I'm pretty sure I've posted both of these before, but all good.

• Thanks 1

It is not always having a top 3 guy at a position but a very good player at all the positions.  White is elite, def top 3 in his position.  But the tandem safety position is really good.  The LB core is good with Edmunds and Milano.  They are not top 3 but still very good.  DL is good all the way across.  Oliver may become dominant.

Offense:  Allen is still developing.  Singletary is good rb, Diggs is a great WR.  OL is decent all the way across now.

So the Bills don't have elite talent at more than 1 position....but either did the 1970 Miami Dolphins either.  

white (i assume) and diggs

i can see that

i can also see 1-2 more after this coming season - hopefully allen and oliver

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 5/21/2020 at 5:18 AM, StraightJ said:

Prisco might look decent if he turns out to be right about Brady being top 20 after explaining why, though I doubt he's the only one saying such.  That's one individual I've learned not to bet against.

I just look at such things like this as a chance for McDermott to show what kind of a motivator he is(assuming Prisco isn't someone you cheery picked, Sean).  Recall the offense he had that first season....I know you coudln't have forgotten it.  :)

Oh, and Josh Allen did make it on there in the 80s!    ;)

Are you drunk? 

15 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Is anybody surprised?  Who else would you even argue for?  22 starters x 32 teams, who on the Bills is considered a top 5 at their position? Only White. Diggs actually surprises me a little, but then who?  You are looking for the best 3-4 players per position and obviously people care more about "skill positions" than line etc, so even if you wanted to argue Morse, which isn't a good argument, there's little chance. 

Run it down:

Allen? Nope

Anybody but Diggs at WR? Nope.

TEs? 🤣😂😂

Rb? Nope.

OL? Not really.

DL? Nope.

Secondary outside of White? Nope.

LBs? Nope , only Bills fans think their guys are elite, news flash, they're not.

ST? Roberts, but you really thinking KR as a top 100 player? NOPE.

So why is anybody surprised? You have a young team, with some promise, no real superstars (Tre was All Pro, but still not a household name.  Diggs has been good, never great). The Bills might be a team in the top 10 of teams with the top 500 players.  I think you could argue for 5-9 guys would fall in that range, with Allen ( iffff you believe the hype), Diggs, Brown, Hughes, White, Hyde, Poyer, Edmunds, Milano, Morse, Dawkins.  Personally, I don't think they even all fall in that range, but you can think what you want.

Bingo. I think it was Matthew Fairburn of the Atlantic that echoed this sentiment. He said Allen, Edmunds, and Oliver HAVE to show this year they are truly in fact STUDS and not just guys. And says that is what separates the big boy teams from the little boy teams...the number of studs and playmakers you have on a team. 

makes sense right? When’s the last time there was a super bowl winning team filled with nobodies and role players? 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Bingo. I think it was Matthew Fairburn of the Atlantic that echoed this sentiment. He said Allen, Edmunds, and Oliver HAVE to show this year they are truly in fact STUDS and not just guys. And says that is what separates the big boy teams from the little boy teams...the number of studs and playmakers you have on a team. 

makes sense right? When’s the last time there was a super bowl winning team filled with nobodies and role players? 

Yes, this is true.

Especially of Allen and Edmunds.  Allen is obvious as to the reasons why but it would be great it Edmunds can start making game changing plays on a weekly basis.  

That said, this is why I'm glad they went and traded for a STUD in Diggs.  I think the other player on offense that has potential to explode is Knox.  That's also the type of thing that takes you into contention, getting huge production from a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

1 hour ago, Buffalo13 said:

Yes, this is true.

Especially of Allen and Edmunds.  Allen is obvious as to the reasons why but it would be great it Edmunds can start making game changing plays on a weekly basis.  

That said, this is why I'm glad they went and traded for a STUD in Diggs.  I think the other player on offense that has potential to explode is Knox.  That's also the type of thing that takes you into contention, getting huge production from a 3rd or 4th round pick. 

Yep, players have to become bug time players or they are just wastes of picks.  Both Allen and Edmunds represent MULTIPLE picks and neither has been great. Knox cost 3 or was it 4 picks? Oliver, #9 overall, better be something special. 

All of them need to step up to the big leagues this year or it's just another year of mediocre.  They might get away with a bunch of super fast average Joe's and Maholmes slinging it around, but that's not what we are looking at here. 

• Thanks 1

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Yes, this is true.

Dawson Knox has similar traits and the potential of Travis Kelce and George Kittle. This doesn't mean he will get the production of those 2 TE's this year but he has the ability to.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Ranking players like this has to be one of the most useless exercises on the planet.  How do you split hairs on guys that play different positions?  Ryan Ramczyk is one spot better than Nick Bosa?  George Kittle is a better player than Tom Brady?  GTFO.

6 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Ranking players like this has to be one of the most useless exercises on the planet.  How do you split hairs on guys that play different positions?  Ryan Ramczyk is one spot better than Nick Bosa?  George Kittle is a better player than Tom Brady?  GTFO.

Also what team they play for factors in this bullshit as well. The Steelers and cowboys....two teams the bills beat in their houses...have 11 combined!!! Most are in the top 50! Are you fucking kidding? 4 of the 5 steeler players are on defense! LOL the same defense that gave up a gw TD to the Bills. 

the Bucs have 6.

The Chargers have 5! What? LOL

The Bungles have 4! Again..what? 

Holy shit...I didn’t even notice the extra 50 guys he mentioned in the honorable mention list...no Bills! But a few dolphin players, 3 more steeler players...damn Steelers should be winning the Super Bowl with all that talent right? A few more charger, Bucs, and bungle players too as well. Do the Bills even play in the nfl lol? 

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Holy shit...I didn’t even notice the extra 50 guys he mentioned in the honorable mention list...no Bills! But a few dolphin players, 3 more steeler players...damn Steelers should be winning the Super Bowl with all that talent right? A few more charger, Bucs, and bungle players too as well. Do the Bills even play in the nfl lol? 

It's Pete Prisco's opinion.  Until you made this thread I didn't even know this guy was still in the business.  He can fade back into obscurity with his shitty list.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:56 PM, DC2007 said:

Is anybody surprised?  Who else would you even argue for?  22 starters x 32 teams, who on the Bills is considered a top 5 at their position? Only White. Diggs actually surprises me a little, but then who?  You are looking for the best 3-4 players per position and obviously people care more about "skill positions" than line etc, so even if you wanted to argue Morse, which isn't a good argument, there's little chance. 

Run it down:

Allen? Nope

Anybody but Diggs at WR? Nope.

TEs? 🤣😂😂

Rb? Nope.

OL? Not really.

DL? Nope.

Secondary outside of White? Nope.

LBs? Nope , only Bills fans think their guys are elite, news flash, they're not.

ST? Roberts, but you really thinking KR as a top 100 player? NOPE.

So why is anybody surprised? You have a young team, with some promise, no real superstars (Tre was All Pro, but still not a household name.  Diggs has been good, never great). The Bills might be a team in the top 10 of teams with the top 500 players.  I think you could argue for 5-9 guys would fall in that range, with Allen ( iffff you believe the hype), Diggs, Brown, Hughes, White, Hyde, Poyer, Edmunds, Milano, Morse, Dawkins.  Personally, I don't think they even all fall in that range, but you can think what you want.

True, but very sad.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 5/22/2020 at 8:37 AM, Buffalo13 said:

Yes, this is true.

I truly believe in Edmunds.

I believe he is a perennial pro-Bowl talent.

Oliver has me a little worried. Not panicking, but a little worried.

Even though he was a rookie, top 10 picks are supposed to flash a little every now and then.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg