just a reminder that following a member around the board to snipe insults at as many of their posts as you can is not tolerated

have as lively debate, if you like. show the world what a dufus you are by taunting your opponent with baby talk insults. this is a free speech board where you are MOSTLY expected to fight your own battles and MOSTLY allowed to say anything you want

mostly

HipKat and Down & Out, you are both on notice. there will be no more warnings. the next time i see someone dogging someone all over the place, or worse making even a veiled threat (youve both been good since i last warned you - so far), you are getting a time out

of course, this standard applies to everyone. its just obvious which two posters are the biggest problem right now

and for heavens sake, get some anger management therapy. you both are way too quick to become enraged. thats a really bad thing and im sure it has negative consequences in your lives. there are professionals who've spent decades helping thousands of people overcome anger management problems. you could and should both add your names to that list

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Oh, I thought this would be about physical  stalking.

Looking for post boxes to answer negatively....meh, not stalking. Dumb, but not stalking

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

just a reminder that following a member around the board to snipe insults at as many of their posts as you can is not tolerated

have as lively debate, if you like. show the world what a dufus you are by taunting your opponent with baby talk insults. this is a free speech board where you are MOSTLY expected to fight your own battles and MOSTLY allowed to say anything you want

mostly

HipKat and Down & Out, you are both on notice. there will be no more warnings. the next time i see someone dogging someone all over the place, or worse making even a veiled threat (youve both been good since i last warned you - so far), you are getting a time out

of course, this standard applies to everyone. its just obvious which two posters are the biggest problem right now

and for heavens sake, get some anger management therapy. you both are way too quick to become enraged. thats a really bad thing and im sure it has negative consequences in your lives. there are professionals who've spent decades helping thousands of people overcome anger management problems. you could and should both add your names to that list

What the hell are you even talking about? Nobody followed anybody all over the board. Actually, there’s only one person that does that and I’ve had a man ignores since You told him that if he makes another negative remark about me, which he has, that he would be getting a time out, which he hasn’t.  That’s the guy who follows people all over the forum

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

im not on nearly as much as i used to be and i dont read every thread like i used to

fortunately there is also victor, who is around even less than me, and lit, who comes and goes

this is a free speech board and you are expected to take care of things yourself. but when you start behaving in a way that damages the board or harasses someone then we will step in to try to change those behaviors when we see them

i asked sj to leave you alone and he mostly did. apparently there was later stuff that i didnt see where he was essentially stalking you. he has now been given a time out by lit

you and D&O have been going at it so hard that both of you could be considered stalking. and you do it in such an unnecessarily hostile and puerile way. people dont want to see that shit. its not entertaining. its a stupid macho pissing contest. and it drives people away

so figure out a way to tone it down and not be arguing with each other every. fucking. thread.

thats what the hell im talking about

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

im not on nearly as much as i used to be and i dont read every thread like i used to

fortunately there is also victor, who is around even less than me, and lit, who comes and goes

this is a free speech board and you are expected to take care of things yourself. but when you start behaving in a way that damages the board or harasses someone then we will step in to try to change those behaviors when we see them

i asked sj to leave you alone and he mostly did. apparently there was later stuff that i didnt see where he was essentially stalking you. he has now been given a time out by lit

you and D&O have been going at it so hard that both of you could be considered stalking. and you do it in such an unnecessarily hostile and puerile way. people dont want to see that shit. its not entertaining. its a stupid macho pissing contest. and it drives people away

so figure out a way to tone it down and not be arguing with each other every. fucking. thread.

thats what the hell im talking about

If a guy  threatens to come halfway across the country to beat the crap out of me, it doesn't get any more serious unless he actually does it. That's serious shit that probably has legal repercussions, if pursued. Calling a guy a fucking dimwit is in a whole different universe. Now what if Lit got a subpoena for Down's IP and info so a warrant could be served for making a terrorist threat or an order of protection issued or something? Are you seriously going to compare that to calling morons out that try to convince the world how much they love the fucktard in the White House the same thing?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

If a guy  threatens to come halfway across the country to beat the crap out of me, it doesn't get any more serious unless he actually does it. That's serious shit that probably has legal repercussions, if pursued. Calling a guy a fucking dimwit is in a whole different universe. Now what if Lit got a subpoena for Down's IP and info so a warrant could be served for making a terrorist threat or an order of protection issued or something? Are you seriously going to compare that to calling morons out that try to convince the world how much they love the fucktard in the White House the same thing?

If it makes you feel any better, today I felt compelled to try a mission of mercy to possibly help avoid th above mentioned stuff, and delivered it in my own unique way as usual.  I suggested to the fellow either the option of peace, or calling you out to a fair, consenting fight.  Despite your past behavior, I do not support anyone having to worry about being jumped(the definition of "terror"), which it seems is currently the case based on your posts....even though I don't think the guy is serious about jumping you.  For what it's worth, you handled the family stuff, which I also condemned, better than many would in my opinion... which surprised me.  I would have found that more worthy of the rage that I've seen for rather trivial stuff, but I suppose it's still opinion... though for a change I'd suspect to be less on my own than usual with it. 

Now if both of you willingly wanted to wrassle or box, I'd have no problem with that, and as I mentioned earlier could probably have fun promoting(I had similar ideas for the ongoign grudges to be handled in scheduled, sanctioned live shoutbox events, possibly with something binding so that the fighting would clear up for awhile)...and possibly even monetizing, maybe to benefit either an agreed upon charity, or the charity of the winner, which would give extra incentive to win.  Gloves might be preferential to bareknuckles, but the latter is how Tyson Fury's bloodline did it, inspiring him to reach the pinnacle of his profession and beat your boy Wilder like I told you he would. :)

Wow!  These antics just inspired me to check out some boxing news which I hadn't been doing to sports being banned, and it appears Fury has changed his mind about retirement!! And the talk of the last couple of days is there will be Wilder/Fury III!!!  Looks like probably not until December due to the stupid virus crap.   Fury has won the title twice, but has never defended it.  As a fan I'd like to wager, even though the rational side of me reminds me of all of the things the naysayers have said.  But to set a good example, rather than calling you out, I think a gentleman's bet might be a acceptable form of competition....although it kind of seemed to me like you might have abandoned your guy after the last fight.  ...I saw a comment after an article that used a name I think youve called me in the past.  It referred to someone as "GayJ", which I figured you might find amusing, even before I realized who they were referring to.   So do you wish to wager?    belt.png

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

i asked sj to leave you alone and he mostly did. apparently there was later stuff that i didn't see where he was essentially stalking you. he has now been given a time out by lit

..or not.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

..or not.....

Actually I was.  But not for what Meat said, because I did not do what he said.  I'm guessing that he was just making an assumption/educated guess, being he said he doesn't read everything.  No intellectually honest person could claim I did anything close to stalking you recently, if ever.  I'll hold my tongue, though I'd like to say more.

Anyhow, as you can see I am trying to be cordial and get you to respond in a normal manner by talking some boxing like we did before the last title bout.  I was being sincere, and also sincere with wanting to make a wager.  Like I said, a gentleman's bet.  Nothing too large, more out of principal....unless you have totally lost faith in Wilder?  I haven't, though I think my boy Fury is more likely to win, despite Deontay still having the best 1 hitter quitter in the heavyweight division.  All it takes is a mistake for moment like in the final round of the 1st fight.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

6 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Actually I was.  But not for what Meat said, because I did not do what he said.  I'm guessing that he was just making an assumption/educated guess, being he said he doesn't read everything.  No intellectually honest person could claim I did anything close to stalking you recently, if ever.  I'll hold my tongue, though I'd like to say more.

Anyhow, as you can see I am trying to be cordial and get you to respond in a normal manner by talking some boxing like we did before the last title bout.  I was being sincere, and also sincere with wanting to make a wager.  Like I said, a gentleman's bet.  Nothing too large, more out of principal....unless you have totally lost faith in Wilder?  I haven't, though I think my boy Fury is more likely to win, despite Deontay still having the best 1 hitter quitter in the heavyweight division.  All it takes is a mistake for moment like in the final round of the 1st fight.

Even though I put you on ignore SJ, I guess if you aren’t signed in, it shows your post. Which is why I’ll respond to it. You’ve done this enough times that a person can recognize a pattern. After being a (less than stellar person towards someone) , you’ll be ingratiating and nice. Then rinse, and repeat. If some asshole(say me for example) busts your balls about something they become fodder for many future posts of yours. I will try to keep you on ignore to improve to site. It’s a shame because your posts that are football related or otherwise devoid of your propaganda are worth reading. 

24 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Against my better judgement I had to click on Show post just because you posted after me on this and I already knew it would be rife with denials. First, I see you post after me often and by the 2nd paragraph, I assume you don't believe that I have you on ignore, in the Shoutbox, too, and do not read any of your posts anymore, unless someone quotes them. That's how I know you called me "Hypecat" (There's no C in my user name, btw)  and have made other derogatory comments about me - which is what Meathead told you NOT to do. I bet you anything if I went back and looked, you have followed and responded to me directly in most of the posts you make right after one of mine.

I'm not playing your game. I get it, you've been poking the bear on here for many years and have a masters degree in being annoying enough to piss someone off and weak enough to bitch about it when they've had enough.

This meme is you, 100% and I'm not falling for it again.

People-will-provoke-you.png

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Against my better judgement I had to click on Show post just because you posted after me on this and I already knew it would be rife with denials. First, I see you post after me often and by the 2nd paragraph, I assume you don't believe that I have you on ignore, in the Shoutbox, too, and do not read any of your posts anymore, unless someone quotes them. That's how I know you called me "Hypecat" (There's no C in my user name, btw)  and have made other derogatory comments about me - which is what Meathead told you NOT to do. I bet you anything if I went back and looked, you have followed and responded to me directly in most of the posts you make right after one of mine.

I'm not playing your game. I get it, you've been poking the bear on here for many years and have a masters degree in being annoying enough to piss someone off and weak enough to bitch about it when they've had enough.

This meme is you, 100% and I'm not falling for it again.

Look at you, you go there without even needing to to be poked!!  That's beyond Hypocrisy.

About your bet, even if it were correct, it still does not even come close to "stalking".  If you took your total posts(a LARGE volume most days), it is EASILY quantifiable that Ive only replied to a very small percentage, and for a decent while most days were zero.  So it would not even be close, so it's you who are playing the victim, doing what youre trying to accuse me of. 

Speaking of which, I suppose I can now say what I was polite enough in the last post not to say.  There were multiple times in the past, some of which Ive documented, where you actually did stalking.  Replying to 20 or so random posts of mine(regardless of what they were about or who they were replying to), mocking me about the most arbitrary matters.  The last time was the day you made your infamous dark web threats, something much more viable than Down And Out's driving through numerous states to tussle. 

The numbers speak plainly against your accusations, so I am asking you not to embarass yourself.  And you're right, that wasn't the first time you did such things, you did in the past as well, which I used to complain about.  For awhile Frawk was with you, but he stopped doing so long ago and now it's rather occasional.  If you want to make a wager, I'll bet you anything your career clearly demonstrates you doing far more of such to me than vice versa.  It's all quantifiable too, but I'm not concerned in the least because I'm not putting on a show for others like you, despite being proven fibbing numerous times, I'm telling it like it is(was).  

So let me get this clear, you want a special rule that I can NEVER reply to the false claims you make?  You want special protections like certain groups in this country get, and immunity from all the inflammatory claims you make because you are special?  Stalking is one thing, but occasional replies on subjects I am obviously interested in should not be completely banned.  Remember, it was you who started this in the first place, doing the very thing that youre accusing me of(which I plainly have not done, easily quantifiable).

Anyhow, I was not asking you to be my friend, I simply asked if you want to make a wager, or if you now think Wilder is garbage.  You can still harbor hatred if you prefer, while we make a wager. 

39 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Even though I put you on ignore SJ, I guess if you aren’t signed in, it shows your post. Which is why I’ll respond to it. You’ve done this enough times that a person can recognize a pattern. After being a (less than stellar person towards someone) , you’ll be ingratiating and nice. Then rinse, and repeat. If some asshole(say me for example) busts your balls about something they become fodder for many future posts of yours. I will try to keep you on ignore to improve to site. It’s a shame because your posts that are football related or otherwise devoid of your propaganda are worth reading. 

No, being signed out has nothing to do with you seeing my posts if you had me on ignore, so I am not buying that.  I actually didn't remember(or even know?) that you allegedly had me on ignore until you mentioned it....but your claim of having me on ignore seems quite unlikely, unlike HipKat, who seems far more sincere about the ignore thing. (shhhhh, dont tell him I said something nice about him).

I dont claim to be perfect, but at least I make some effort to throw an olive branch occasionally to those who have wronged me(even recently), which is more than can be said for some people on here both past and present.  And the same words you just used against me can be reflected back at you(if you want to talk about patterns, that's one you two seem almost addicted to...accusing me of the same thing youve done, and done more of), and with a higher intensity.  I'll even go beyond your vague generalities which may sound reasonable to an unfamiliar onlooker, and talk about specific patterns of antagonism that you've used, completely unprovoked.  

I don't out of nowhere do things like youve done in the middle of a thread for no reason, mentioning whatever your version of jared kushner, or his clan would be.  Youve done that and similar things a number of times, completely out of nowhere....when I hadn't even mentioned Jared in a long while(I haven't now, which is sad, because his wrongdoings deserve to be mentioned but I am sick of your ad hominem smears).  Or your VERY RECENT antics criticizing me simply for replying to someone else's post, which had NOTHING to do with you.....then mutliple times, taking multiples swipes at me before I even replied once.  You're really trying to gaslight me and/or the onlookers.  So did you have me on ignore when you came after me and did all of that the night before last or whenever? :)

Hell, if you really want to make a comparison, we can do a numerical bump challenge.  Again, I don't want trouble at the moment, but I am not going to let you besmirch my character publically and get away with it unchallenged.  You've really got some cajones to say some of the stuff you do so shortly after some of your antics.  Remember, the truth does not fear light, nor seek to silence others.  This is a matter where subjectivity can be avoided, and numerically demonstrated.  I'm still in a decent mood despite having to respoind to you and your pal's mischaracterizations(being they were public), and would prefer not to squabble.  I just am reminding you that I am capable of being diligent on occasion when I feel compelled to.  

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

You are correct. I logged out and I could see all of his posts and his comments in the shout box

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You are correct. I logged out and I could see all of his posts and his comments in the shout box

Yes, of course, but he said "if you aren't signed in", not "if I'm not signed in".  I suppose he could have meant it in the way you do, but that would be obvious that nothing is going to be blocked when a person is signed out....but it would be when signed in.  How would he then quote my post if he meant it in the way you do?  And if he did mean it that way, he could see my posts whenever he wanted, which obviously is not the case being he put me on ignore. 

That was some good teamwork there, but now we're going to put the ball in his court before we officially give you an assist, because that interpretation has holes in it.  I'll wait to see if your intepretation is confirmed before we go there, though.  Either way, I'm grateful for the disambiguation, because that would be interesting if actually the case.

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

..or not.....

It said on the mod panel he was given a time out. I have no idea why, Lit didn't tell me, but it's there. I assumed it was because of what we are talking about but IDK since I didn't ask and he didn't tell me. It's possible it was just a one day thing to try to send a message that the next one would be longer, but that's just a guess

Paparazzi's on my property have become pretty annoying.

Oh wait, sorry.............

You are talking about a different kind of stalking.

Never mind, carry on.

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Even though I put you on ignore SJ, I guess if you aren’t signed in, it shows your post. 

What?!?

No, that's definitely not the way it's supposed to work. Is it working like that for anybody else?

If you continue to have that problem definitely report it to Lit

Geez, it's bad enough that we have to see the quoted posts of people on ignore, that's not supposed to happen either. It would be great if lit fixed that too but he is understandably less interested in going out of his way to fix weird abnormalities since he decided to sell the site and any prospective buyer not already here would never notice

But the ignore function not working simply because someone isn't signed in is ridiculously obvious as a bad error in the functioning of the board. Why bother having an ignore function if that's going to be the case

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

What?!?

No, that's definitely not the way it's supposed to work. Is it working like that for anybody else?

Geez, it's bad enough that we have to see the quoted posts of people on ignore, that's not supposed to happen either. It would be great if lit fixed that too but he is understandably less interested in going out of his way to fix weird abnormalities since he decided to sell the site and any prospective buyer not already here would never notice

But the ignore function not working simply because someone isn't signed in is ridiculously obvious as a bad error in the functioning of the board. Why bother having an ignore function if that's going to be the case

I posted above that’s exactly how it works. I log out and I can see everything

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

What?!?

As you can see right below your post, and as I explained before, he clearly is misunderstanding what you, and the guy you were replying to was saying.  What the original claim meant, is yet to be clarified.  I've been waiting with anticipation for the clarification.

Meathead writes: "to send a message".  I ask you, what message?!?  I've held back from saying anything in public long enough I guess.  I asked emailed Lit and asked him what the deal was, very politely....about 15 or so hours ago.  I said I'd like to learn so what exact violation I did, so that I can avoid it in the future.  Youve seen the guy, he refuses to reply when I ask simple things like about the the ban on editing after an hour.  I've asked that numerous times, waiting many weeks between, so he can't use the same excuse as with TWD, and still not a word.  Jungle, he replies to..."lol".

Anyhow, the reason said "spam", then I clicked on a link and it took me to the specific post.   Want to guess which one it was?   It was the one in the thread he posted where he made it look like Cuomo didn't respect the Bills enough to mention them. When I clicked the link of the violation, it took me to an article article I posted, which included a video from the day before with Cuomo talking about the Bills and how he would really like to watch them!! 

In the article, there was also this, which I really enjoyed:   

"And I want to watch Josh Allen climb over the top of New Era Field to enter the stadium like he's Andre The Giant climbing over the top rope into the wrestling ring.

giphy.gif

"

Anyhow Meat, you're a pretty intelligent guy, plus he answers you, maybe you can shoot him a PM and ask him, or better yet ask him if he'd answer the one I already wrote?  Anyhow, as I posted earlier, I correctly figured you were making an educated guess, but look at the mild uproar it's starting to cause as the crowds gather once again..."lol", demanding answers, when I was the one wronged and have politely waited over 15 hours without a reply.  If you're willing to shoot him a PM, I'd be grateful if either of you would shoot me one after.  No need to make this into another WWF thread, which is what I would have done if I had logged one all angry once I could, but figured I'd try to civil and logical route.  I've listed the material facts for you in case he doesn't answer you either, but I don't think that will be the case.

Meat, you're the Lit Whisperer, kind of like I was called the Neal Whisperer, so like they said in Dances With Wolves, "make the talk".  :)

23 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

What is a time out? You can still post with a time out?

Rememeber how Sammy Hagar said there's only one way to rock?  Well similarly, there's only one way to find out!  ;)

While youre thinking how you want to make it happen, here's Sammy singing it with Van Halen:

(it isn't embedding for some reason)

https://youtu.be/lCCWXAp49So

26 minutes ago, StraightJ said:

Rememeber how Sammy Hagar said there's only one way to rock?  Well similarly, there's only one way to find out!  ;)

While youre thinking how you want to make it happen, here's Sammy singing it with Van Halen:

Ok, this is a different version and it embedded.  Sammy's actually a pretty good guitarist, it's kind of fun listening to him play with Eddie when he's taking over on lead or when they're dueling.  I've seen him solo as well, with VH's bassist, and John Bonham's son on drums, so of course they played some Van Halen and Led Zeppelin.  The Red Rocker still seems to be about partying.  :)

2 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Thanks, but that answered nothing, and I like Van Halen not Van Hagar.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Thanks, but that answered nothing, and I like Van Halen not Van Hagar.

Good for you.  Van Halen is the last name of Eddie and Alex.  Diamond Dave was great for sure, but he punked out and went solo.  I've seen them with both, and had a good time at each.

It was pretty simple. The way to find out is to do it, get in one and explore around.  If youve ever had an actual spiritual experience(not religious), you might understand it as a decent metaphor.  Hey, it will give you an excuse to stop being such the nice guy that you always are. ;)