LiterateStylish

Well this just says it all about how we are viewed, doesn’t it?

Ah well, the knucklehead who put the slides together probably didn't know better.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Oh well then. Pack it up. Cancel the season. Sell the team. Its over. Some idiot intern forgot our logo. No worse diss than that. 

• Haha 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Not really, it's Cuomo and he isn't exactly well respected. I was reading some stats between Florida and New York regarding population, services, taxes, and budgets that show just how financially mismanaged this state is. Florida has more people than NY and is bigger yet their budget is a little more than half of ours with 0% state taxes on income. Also they have 20% more of an elderly population in Florida yet New York Medicaid spending dwarfs them. It's crazy, the guy is a fucking incompetent asshole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Not really, it's Cuomo and he isn't exactly well respected. I was reading some stats between Florida and New York regarding population, services, taxes, and budgets that show just how financially mismanaged this state is. Florida has more people than NY and is bigger yet their budget is a little more than half of ours with 0% state taxes on income. Also they have 20% more of an elderly population in Florida yet New York Medicaid spending dwarfs them. It's crazy, the guy is a fucking incompetent asshole.

Interesting 

4 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Oh well then. Pack it up. Cancel the season. Sell the team. Its over. Some idiot intern forgot our logo. No worse diss than that. 

I don’t know, I think Lit has a point. Even though it’s way far down the list of things he’s concerned with, Cuomo is talking to WNY too. But maybe his interns have never heard of Buffalo/Rochester area, idk......

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Too be honest, it was that way before Cuomo. And pensions are killing them

• Like 1

Come on Lit, did you not post a picture of him with a Bills helmet yesterday?!?   That makes this seem like intentional fake news.

He plays to the region he is doing the presser from. Today Long Island, so all NYC area teams. Yesterday (when he was at Roswell) he only had the Bills listed, no other teams.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

we'll show that background maker

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

We are literally the only dang football in New York State!!!

He probably sweet talked us yesterday or whatever day that was when he gave Buffalo/Erie County the go-ahead to open Phase 1.

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

we'll show that background maker

42090F26-A1B6-4B05-B927-14EB649F5A7C.jpeg

Lit is fake upset again? I'm shocked. How many hot takes can Lit have?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

33 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

How many hot takes can Lit have?

All of them.  :niterider:

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Cuomo is a fucking idiot, what would you expect from him?

Right, because a Governor makes his own slides.. fucking Christ, you're dumb

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Lit is fake upset again? I'm shocked. How many hot takes can Lit have?

What exactly is the hot take in this thread?

Lol

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

All of them.  :niterider:

Is is it a hot take if I say jungle likes saying the words hot take? :)

• Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Cuomo says, "I want to watch the Buffalo Bills" in the video.  That should put the title of this thread to rest, and I almost feel not right doing this to Lit, but he knew better. lol

Also it was a pretty nice write up which includes Andre the Giant and Big John Studd.  What more could you want?  belt.png

4d25bcf1.png

I thought this was a meme when it was plastered all over my Twitter timeline today. But I am so happy it isn't. I know we are living in super political times that has had napalm thrown on the fire as this pandemic has turned everything from living in quarantine to wearing masks into a shouting match. But if you can't get behind the phrase "I Want To Watch The Buffalo Bills" no matter who says it, you can get the fuck out of the country. 

Not only do I want to watch the Buffalo Bills, I want to watch everything that comes with it. I want to watch #BillsMafia chokeslam each others Zubaz'd up asses through tables before games (as long as they are responsibly blacking out with people they've been quarantined with). I want to watch Big Cat and PFT say "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" on the Monday morning Pardon My Take. And I want to watch Josh Allen climb over the top of New Era Field to enter the stadium like he's Andre The Giant climbing over the top rope into the wrestling ring.

giphy.gif

The best part is you don't even need to be a Bills fan to want to watch the Bills play. In fact, I bet most Bills fans are fine enjoying the offseason being mentioned as the team most likely to knock the Patriots off their AFC East throne is Bill Belichick can't instantly figure out how to win 10+ games with Jarrett Stidham like he did with Matt Cassel and enjoying the last few months of Stefon Diggs being happy. But in the end, we all just want to watch football, even if it's Buffalo Bills football. 

God bless the NFL and God bless the good wildlings of Buffalo.

P.S. I'm not sure if this was the sign language sign for #BillsMafia before today, but it is now.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

If you listen closely to Cuomo though, it can also be interpretted as him not guaranteeing there will be a season, even as much as he'd like to watch the Bills.  At minimum he seems to be saying there is a good likelihood there will not be fans at the start of the season, if there is one.  

At any rate, he says he still wants to watch the Bills, which is a pretty nice shout from the Governor!  :beer:

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Right, because a Governor makes his own slides.. fucking Christ, you're dumb

Well its like this if Trump has to answer for things his admin did or didn't do, then so does Coumo.  You know the whole "I am responsible for what my administration does".  You know accountability....something you know nothing of.  Assclown toxic fucking pussy.

16 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Well its like this if Trump has to answer for things his admin did or didn't do, then so does Coumo.  You know the whole "I am responsible for what my administration does".  You know accountability....something you know nothing of.  Assclown toxic fucking pussy.

Derp....

Let me guess, now yer gonna git in yer Dodge 2500 and come to Illinois to tear my liver out.....

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

toilet paper animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

"And there goes another one, Down and out!!!"

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Derp....

Let me guess, now yer gonna git in yer Dodge 2500 and come to Illinois to tear my liver out.....

Itd be worth it honestly folks must be shown no quarter period.  But someone cried like a little bitch last time....huh...imagine that a bitch who's actually a bitch.  You'll get yours toxic pussy don't worry.  Maybe today,  tomorrow, next week or the week after.  It will happen.  

47 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Itd be worth it honestly folks must be shown no quarter period.  But someone cried like a little bitch last time....huh...imagine that a bitch who's actually a bitch.  You'll get yours toxic pussy don't worry.  Maybe today,  tomorrow, next week or the week after.  It will happen.  

No Quarter!  House of the Holy!  Zeppelin!  :beer:  Also, that's how patriots used to talk back in the day, as I'm sure you know(I'm mentioning it for the sake of others).  

I'm intruding here on a mission of mercy There's a chance if you keep that up he's going to try to get you banned, so you might be wise to "call him out" first, as they used to say back in the day.

You might also mention you're not into organ meat, especially with all that particular liver has had go through it...you wouldn't get much for it from the top dealers of human organs such as Israel or China.

A good wrestler or boxer can benefit from a manager/promoter, and I am offering my services to help hype up the match.  If you call him out like I suggested, you could avoid the legal threats and/or threats of banishment. Also, a good mascot as shown below could be of use.  

I'm encouraging you not to let him press your buttons.  That toilet photo obvously wasn't of you.  If you notice the wall, it was all self-references("I love weed", the baba booey was reference to him being a big fan of Stern and sirius radio, etc...apparently someone had used it on him).  I'm trying to be proactive here and not let something you see as mild talk get made out to be something much bigger, as I don't enjoy seeing folks get silenced. 

If it were me on the warpath, I'd call whomever it is out, and let them show what a wuss they are after theyve called names like "keyboard warrior".  Again, I'm not telling anyone what to do, but just trying to either keep the peace, or keep you safe from being silenced.  Do it for America, we don't want to make it even more imbalanced in favor of anti-American swampdwellers on here.  They've already driven @Thebowflexbody into hidin' like Biden.  

This could be inspiration.  You don't want to be like one of the lockdown-lovers like him or the guy is in the beginning of this, until the ghost of Christmas past shows him the (Bud) light.  Don't allow the board to ghost you: