Coach'sUncle'sSon

Zo Alexander leaving his options open... for the playoffs...

What’s up with this? Last year Lynch did this...Gronk almost did this...since when was this even a fucking option and what’s not stopping everyone from doing this? 

athlete: wait? I can skip all the preseason shit, practices, regular season and jump right into the playoffs? Sign me up! 

riiiiight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

What’s up with this? Last year Lynch did this...Gronk almost did this...since when was this even a fucking option and what’s not stopping everyone from doing this? 

athlete: wait? I can skip all the preseason shit, practices, regular season and jump right into the playoffs? Sign me up! 

riiiiight.

Lorenzo put in fifteen years in the league and played his heart out the final five in Buffalo and retired as a Bill. He also was a part of Buffalo’s culture change. I think he’s paid his dues to come back for the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

Lorenzo put in fifteen years in the league and played his heart out the final five in Buffalo and retired as a Bill. He also was a part of Buffalo’s culture change. I think he’s paid his dues to come back for the playoffs. 

Then come back for the whole season

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Then come back for the whole season

I hear ya, but the guy is old and the season is long.  He can't contribute for a whole year at a high level.  If the Bills are in good shape for a run in the playoffs, I'd take him back around week 12.  Get ready and lets go raise some hell in the playoffs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

I hear ya, but the guy is old and the season is long.  He can't contribute for a whole year at a high level.  If the Bills are in good shape for a run in the playoffs, I'd take him back around week 12.  Get ready and lets go raise some hell in the playoffs.

Actually it’s a good idea to have him fresh for the playoffs. It would be cool to have him on the practice squad or something just to have him in game shape and knowledge. 

45 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Actually it’s a good idea to have him fresh for the playoffs. It would be cool to have him on the practice squad or something just to have him in game shape and knowledge. 

Just make him a player/ coach.  Let him coach till December.  Just being around the team I'm sure is enough for Zo to stay in playing shape and gives him a chance at coaching which would seem like something he'd consider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Fuck it then.

hey let’s get Stevie Johnson, Eric Moulds, Brian Moorman, Kyle Williams And Fred Jackson to come back for the playoffs lol. 
they paid their dues too....

Fantastic idea.  We can assemble a Bills All-Star team and they can roll through the playoffs like the Harlem Globetrotters.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Fuck it then.

hey let’s get Stevie Johnson, Eric Moulds, Brian Moorman, Kyle Williams And Fred Jackson to come back for the playoffs lol. 
they paid their dues too....

Moorman might still be the besf punter on the team if he did come back.

• Thanks 1

I "coincidentally" was watching a video last night about The Undertaker of WWF/WWE fame, and he talked about not being able to do it full time anymore at his age, but was able to come back once a year for Wrestlemania.  He was humble about it and said he'd never want to take a roster spot of someone who deserved it more(comments responded that he was one of the biggest draws and ticket sellers).  

If Alexander can stay in game shape and familiar with the plays and be of help in a dire situtation, I see his good will gesture as something that could be of benefit for the Bills.  Nature and other areas of human endeavor seem to support the logic of using every available tool that makes sense, and I think Bills' staff is capable of making that judgment if it becomes necessary.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

14 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Sounds like he'd only come back for a playoff game or so if the D was decimated by injuries.

what part of the country do they say "or so if the D ..." like that? never heard it used that way before. seems superfluous

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

no biggie. just curious

anyway, im sure the bills love having that little bit of insurance. youd expect him to still be pretty good. he didnt have all his younger burst last year but he still made plays

its like having backup without having to pay him

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Im on record as saying it, the first few weeks of last year he was a good player, he disappeared by mid year.  I like him, really do, and wish he got a real shot earlier, but hes not a full year player anymore.  If injuries become a problem and hes in game shape, he can be a good player in short bursts, but I wouldn't be about having him playing a full year.

16 minutes ago, Meathead said:

what part of the country do they say "or so if the D ..." like that? never heard it used that way before. seems superfluous

That was the Far, Far, Far East Side of Buffalo...

yeah, i can dig that