Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Agree 1000% “Something is Wrong” if Bills Don’t Win the AFC East

I dunno. I'm not getting my hopes up until the season starts to see how this all plays out. If it wasn't for the stupid pandemic and Mini camps, etc were open, I'd be more optimistic.

I had a brief dream last night we were playing the Jets and they were up 3 scores 5 minutes into the game

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I dunno. I'm not getting my hopes up until the season starts to see how this all plays out. If it wasn't for the stupid pandemic and Mini camps, etc were open, I'd be more optimistic.

I had a brief dream last night we were playing the Jets and they were up 3 scores 5 minutes into the game

Ikr? Reminds me of the first season we had Mario Williams and had that pro bowl front line and everyone was pumped for a nasty defense and they got stomped by the jets week one...ruh roh. 
Or even better after we signed Spikes, Jeff Posey, Sam Adams, and Lawyer Milloy to join an already damn good offense(prob the last time they had a decent offense) started the season like gang busters and then finished 6-10. Awesome. 

BUT seriously...as the video pointed out...good to great D, veteran coaching staff, added weapons, weakened division.....do I dare say......

if the Bills DONT win the division....McDermott should have his ass fired. 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Agreed. 

Unless Allen misses significant time hurt or either Tua or Stidham turn out to be massive studs there is no reason for this team not to come out with the AFCE crown. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Good/interesting video.  Opens up with an interesting consideration that Jim Kelly is basically undermining what Coach McDermott and many on here are preaching about remaining humble and not setting the bar too high.  Nate Burleson and the guy after him take it even further and say the the division title is setting the bar too low, with the combination of that roster, Tom Brady being gone, and the limited window considering the Doplhins and possibly the Jets are likely to be on the rise, and how an AFC title game should be where the bar is set.

Win now.  

Hard to disagree with that logic, and I found the example of Jordan retiring the first time and the Knicks making it to the title game to be a great illustration of the opportunity that now presents itself.  As hard as it may be for some to believe, it looks like Lit set the bar too low with his thread that was setting the Bills up to be shamed if they didn't meet expectations.  :)

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

As was hinted at in a prior post here(and expressed by me elsewhere), it would really suck if the first season the Bills were favored to win the division in decades did not happen due to a different type of Tom Bradyesque roadblock. 

Even if it turns out to be just delayed a season with everything the same(a topic I think is worth discussion, maybe elsewhere), just waiting an extra year to see if it finally happens, would be quite annoying to a number of us.  

I'm glad(well, the sports fan part of me is) that Florida and UFC took the initiative to bring sports back again, but even with that one of the fighters was banned after testing positive.  What are the odds no NFL players would test positive, especially with the very high false positive rate of RT-PCR tests for this usage?  (Sean, I'm giving you even more ammo to worry about the Bills, lol)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)