Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Warrants issued for 2 NFL players allegedly involved in armed robbery

Stupid should hurt.

• Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

You should never gamble more than you are willing to lose. It's also better to lose $70,000 than your freedom and future NFL money.

Even if these two guys lawyer up, armed robbery is a serious charge that should result in jail time, and if they some how get out of doing time the NFL will suspend them.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

How fucking stupid can you be to gamble and lose that much then think it's a good idea to perform an armed robbery as a semi-celebrity and think people won't know it's you? I think they listened to too much rap and thought they were Suge Knights or something.

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

How fucking stupid can you be to gamble and lose that much then think it's a good idea to perform an armed robbery as a semi-celebrity and think people won't know it's you? I think they listened to too much rap and thought they were Suge Knights or something.

They didn't have a mentor like Junglesouljah in their lives to explain the finer details of the thug life.  Into the fire they went.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Maybe they caught the COVID and it had an effect on their judgement?  

I mean, a lot of other seemingly unrelated things are blamed on it...

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Gangster rap doesn't make  people commit crimes. Violent movies don't make people commit crimes.

There was no gangster rap when Hitler wanted to exterminate every Jewish person, there was no gangster rap when Mao Zedong Great Leap Forward resulted in 10 or more million people dying, there was no gangster rap when Joseph Stalin anywhere from 3 to 20 million people( depending on who's estimates you believe).

If people don't know right from wrong and don't understand that making bad decision have serious consequences than they will learn some hard life lessons. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

7 hours ago, Woody said:

They didn't have a mentor like Junglesouljah in their lives to explain the finer details of the thug life.  Into the fire they went.  :niterider:

I'm not a thug because I listen to rap. Just like you are not a redneck if you listen to country music.

If you are a bad person and commit a crime, that's on you, you can't blame it on a movie you watched or a book you read.

These players were probably drunk as fuck, high as fuck and planned on robbing the card game before they even went there if they brought weapons and had their get away cars parked strategically so they could take off quickly.

These players will pay for the stupid decisions they made by going to jail and losing a lot of money.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

6 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Maybe they caught the COVID and it had an effect on their judgement?  

I mean, a lot of other seemingly unrelated things are blamed on it...

They are not rich white guys so using the affluenza defense won't work, like it did for Ethan Couch. Coach only did 2 years in jail despite killing 4 people while driving drunk and high. I think everyone would agree that Coach should have served more than 2 years for killing 4 people.

I'm assuming the 2 dumb asses were high and drunk when they decided to commit armed robbery. There is no excuse for it just like there was no excuse for Ethan Couch killing 4 people.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

They are not rich white guys so using the affluenza defense won't work, like it did for Ethan Couch. Coach only did 2 years in jail despite killing 4 people while driving drunk and high. I think everyone would agree that Coach should have served more than 2 years for killing 4 people.

I'm assuming the 2 dumb asses were high and drunk when they decided to commit armed robbery. There is no excuse for it just like there was no excuse for Ethan Couch killing 4 people.

I'm not familiar with the story, but I was being a bit serious.  If you have a good lawyer, things can happen....OJ wasn't white, right?

I do recall reading one headline online about not much else manifesting in as any ways as covid-19...

Youre likely correct about the material matters, but one thing Ive been reminded of during this is that things most folks never expected/thought possible have happened so far, and the ride is not over...possibly not even close.  I think I read the bonus version of the "Patriot Act" passed?   The amendment failed by 1 vote.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

10 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Gangster rap doesn't make  people commit crimes. Violent movies don't make people commit crimes.

There was no gangster rap when Hitler wanted to exterminate every Jewish person, there was no gangster rap when Mao Zedong Great Leap Forward resulted in 10 or more million people dying, there was no gangster rap when Joseph Stalin anywhere from 3 to 20 million people( depending on who's estimates you believe).

If people don't know right from wrong and don't understand that making bad decision have serious consequences than they will learn some hard life lessons. 

no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

But I thought violence only happened because of gangster rap.

What about the genre of gangster house from France? Is Gangster house music responsible for all the violence in France?

My point was it's an absurd premise to blame violence on TV or books or music. Violence and crime existed a long time before gangster rap and it will exist a long time after gangster rap.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 hours ago, StraightJ said:

I'm not familiar with the story, but I was being a bit serious.  If you have a good lawyer, things can happen....OJ wasn't white, right?

I do recall reading one headline online about not much else manifesting in as any ways as covid-19...

Youre likely correct about the material matters, but one thing Ive been reminded of during this is that things most folks never expected/thought possible have happened so far, and the ride is not over...possibly not even close.  I think I read the bonus version of the "Patriot Act" passed?   The amendment failed by 1 vote.

Good lawyers can find loop holes or get creative when arguing for their client's defense. With that being said OJ Simpson may have been found not guilty because of the Mark Fuhrman tapes helped create reasonable doubt, but all the evidence points to him being guilty of the crime. Ethan Couch may have only done 2 years of time, but he still killed 4 people. Good lawyers can minimize the penalty you will get or outright get you off your charges, no matter if you are black or white. My point was that a rich white person got a slap on the wrist for killing 4 people. These NFL players should not get off there charges because they are rich, but with the flawed two tier legal system they might because they can afford top tier lawyers.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

But I thought violence only happened because of gangster rap.

What about the genre of gangster house from France? Is Gangster house music responsible for all the violence in France?

My point was it's an absurd premise to blame violence on TV or books or music. Violence and crime existed a long time before gangster rap and it will exist a long time after gangster rap.

Now you're just following a non-sequitur to an illogical hyperbolic conclusion. No on ever said that it CAUSED violence but it certainly can be influential especially to people predisposed to that sort of behavior. It's the same as if you wouldn't want a depressed person watching or listening to media glorifying suicide as it just further drags them down into that mental state.

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Now you're just following a non-sequitur to an illogical hyperbolic conclusion. No on ever said that it CAUSED violence but it certainly can be influential especially to people predisposed to that sort of behavior. It's the same as if you wouldn't want a depressed person watching or listening to media glorifying suicide as it just further drags them down into that mental state.

Why is there more violence and crime in low poverty area's than high income area's? Lot's of white people listen to gangster rap and don't commit crimes. Gwyneth Paltrow has a grill, listens to Jay Z and hasn't committed crimes.

Does reading Catcher in the Rye cause people to go on a killing spree? If you watch a horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street does it make you murder people? Was Jeffrey Dahmer listening to gangster rap when he murdered and ate people? Why are most serial killers white?

The gangster rap is responsible for crime is a lazy argument made by people who don't understand the concept that low income area's that are high in poverty will always be high in crime regardless of the type of music they listen to. Was Jazz responsible for the high crime in black area's back in the day?

Republicans fear rap because it can be used as a tool to bring together people of different backgrounds and have a political message. Zack De La Rocha is a huge rap fan and a fan of Public Enemy who have had a political message in their music since they started. Rage Against the machine is a fusion of rap and heavy metal and very political. Killer Mike is political and made songs about Ronald Reagan. Run the Jewels is a group with Killer Mike and El P and they also make political rap. 

Killer Mike and Chuck D both endorsed Bernie Sanders for President. This is the power of rap, it brings people of different backgrounds, different creeds, and different socio economic groups together. But if you are a Republican you hate that concept and want to keep everyone separated.

George WH Bush was in charge  when the Iran Contra affair happened and the CIA hired an independent contractor by the name of Danilo Blandon,  so that there would be plausible deniability for the CIA, to smuggle 100's kilograms of coke from Nicaragua to fund the rebel Contra's with money and guns with out a paper trail. This was exposed by a great hero and patriot Gary Webb in his book Dark Alliance. You know who else talked about this Killer Mike and Zach De La Rocha and KRS One.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 5/16/2020 at 4:48 AM, SackMan518 said:

It's the house notes man, what's a dude to do.

Just now, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

It's the house notes man, what's a dude to do.

Have someone else do it.  Like Chris Carter said, "You gotta have a fall guy."  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:48 AM, SackMan518 said:

Wutch you gonna do?

Che Skizza is an under ground rapper who would never be played on radio. He breaks down the Prison Industrial Complex and samples Michelle Alexander a civil rights activist and writer. This doesn't fit the gangster rap is bad narrative because it's political and knowledgeable. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Yasiin Bay's Mathematics is anther political song.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Have someone else do it.  Like Chris Carter said, "You gotta have a fall guy."  :niterider:

Yeah and I hear OJ is broke and for hire!

andy_warhol_portraits_of_famous_celebrit

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, junglesouljah said:

Why is there more violence and crime in low poverty area's than high income area's? Lot's of white people listen to gangster rap and don't commit crimes. Gwyneth Paltrow has a grill, listens to Jay Z and hasn't committed crimes.

Does reading Catcher in the Rye cause people to go on a killing spree? If you watch a horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street does it make you murder people? 

I already answered your question man.

- Howard Beale, Network

5 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Wutch you gonna do?

Yes, this does remind me of the TV show Cops' theme song.  :)

6 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Does reading Catcher in the Rye cause people to go on a killing spree? If you watch a horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street does it make you murder people? Was Jeffrey Dahmer listening to gangster rap when he murdered and ate people? Why are most serial killers white?

Whether it does or not, the corrupt CIA and others love to use that theory and set the narrative as such.  I don't recall which book it was, but I recall something like that being promoted for Timothy McVeigh as well, with some book found in the vehicle.  Who knows how often they are planted, but the narrative sure exists.  Here is an article listing a number of famous murders tied to it:

https://medium.com/true-crime-addiction/the-catcher-in-the-ryes-connection-to-murder-true-crime-5c920e88d6d8