Sign in to follow this  
Kelly's Heroes

Biden pledges not to pardon Trump

5 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Yes, as much as you despise the man he is quite intelligent.   Trump never said to inject disinfectants...that is fake news.  However, technically we do inject Chemothrapy so there is that.  Windmills causing cancer....well technically speaking everything pretty much is carcinogenic.  As for nuking a hurricane....well that thought has been around for decades...probably not a good idea as radiation is usually bad.  However, he is not a scientist so I would give him a pass for asking about it.  

When you look at the Political landscape you can sort things into two bins:  Republican/Conservative bin and Democrat/Liberal bin.  There is no better time to see the clear differences between how people are.  R wants to reopen government and get back to work.  D wants to stay closed and collect government checks.  How are the economies of the Red states and Blues States doing?  Where are the working class people moving to?  (Notice I say working class, not illegal immigrant class).  Why is there a mass exodus of NYS, and a large in flux of population to Florida, NC, SC, Texas, Tenn, Georgia?  Why is NYS 61 Billion in debt, yet Red states have a surplus?  Read the data today and Florida and Georgia are managing the Covid exceptionally well and are pretty much wide open (Miami and Ft Laud are not fully open but moving slowly to get there).  Data shows Florida which has a greater population than NY has managed the Covid much much better than NY.  

Hey dumb dumb it’s not fake news when he said it on the camera. Actually said it on about 100 cameras. How fucking stupid you have to be to try to say that he didn’t say something that we all watched him say live on fucking Camera? What the fuck is wrong with you fucking Trump supporters? What went wrong in your fucking lives that you cannot see the fucking forest through the trees when it comes to this guy? Good fucking Christ

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, Zan186 said:

I see your hatred of the English Language is only exceeded by your hated of our President.  Trying to make sense of your mangled grammar and incoherent thoughts makes me think those facebook posts "if you can read this:  you are a genius".    Not that I am an English Scholar,  but seriously a little bit of effort to not look like you flunked 3rd grade English class would be great.

Omg, my voice to text left the er off of supporter. Oh, the shame... the shame....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Missed in that whole story is that vaccines have disinfectants in them including thimerosal and UV light therapy is not new. People act like he just makes shit up and that when he said disinfectant he was talking about some household product.

Thimerosal is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose (multi-dose vials) to prevent growth of germs, like bacteria and fungi. Introduction of bacteria and fungi has the potential to occur when a syringe needle enters a vial as a vaccine is being prepared for administration. Contamination by germs in a vaccine could cause severe local reactions, serious illness or death. In some vaccines, preservatives, including thimerosal, are added during the manufacturing process to prevent germ growth.

It is actually fun watching you idiot scramble to defend him. OK, OK, I lied. It’s not fun. It’s actually fucking pathetic. Sometimes, you guys put up a pretty good fight. Today is not one of those times....

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/15/2020 at 12:41 PM, HipKat said:

Yeah, cuz everyone's guilty!! (Except Donald.)

Everyone is guilty including Donald. But, who was the last corrupt high ranking politician  to see jail time?  None of them have anything to worry about. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Everyone is guilty including Donald. But, who was the last corrupt high ranking politician  to see jail time?  None of them have anything to worry about. 

Probably, that I can remember without looking, Anthony Wiener

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well first he would have to be convicted of something. So theres that.

Beijing Biden, bought and paid for by the Chinese government, has more to worry about than President Trump:classic_laugh:

OMG these retarded lefties are so far gone man

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Probably, that I can remember without looking, Anthony Wiener

He deserved jail time just for that fucking name.

***My apologies to anyone on the board named Wiener***

1A7A4A5D-C45C-4F76-8168-37EBC9F712C4.jpeg

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

He deserved jail time just for that fucking name.

***My apologies to anyone on the board named Wiener***

1A7A4A5D-C45C-4F76-8168-37EBC9F712C4.jpeg

I know, I always laughed at how he was guilty of showing his wiener two young girls and his name is Weiner

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

Beijing Biden, bought and paid for by the Chinese government, has more to worry about than President Trump:classic_laugh:

OMG these retarded lefties are so far gone man

the always deadly, " I know you are, but what am I?" defense.

devastating.

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I know, I always laughed at how he was guilty of showing his wiener two young girls and his name is Weiner

The irony certainly was there. Even that honker of his could have been considered some kind of sexual tool. 

SJ, DO NOT READ VULGAR POST ABOVE! I WOULD NOT WANT YOUR HEAD TO BURST INTO FLAMES! THANKS BUDDY👍

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

I wonder if one of Joe's degrees came from Trump University?

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nah, he went to some legit schools.  But none of that matters since Joe30330 is walking corpse now.  :niterider:

wordforword9.jpg

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Jungle posted that already. Just kidding! It wasn’t about trump!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Bet he hasn't lied over 18000 times in 3 1/2 years to the American people though...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bet he hasn't lied over 18000 times in 3 1/2 years to the American people though...

Nah it's probably far more than that since he's been in politics longer than I've been alive. He was first elected to a political position in 1972.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nah it's probably far more than that since he's been in politics longer than I've been alive. He was first elected to a political position in 1972.

Sorry, I said "in 3 1/2 years". Getting 5 speeding tickets in 25 years is not the same as getting them in 18 months

Seek help. soflabillsfan

We can't squabble when January 21 2025 is ;literally around the corner

This nation has less than 5 years to figure out how to function without the Aquarian's leadership.

TG2025 will be the disaster that everyone was afraid Y2K would be.

He'll never agree to a third term no matter what.  No one respects the Constitution (and George Washington's historical precedent) more than Donald Trump.   

The critical thinking ability of this nation has been atrophied to the point where people are posting a tweet in here that says we are now living in Mike Judge's (apparently now suddenly popular with folks whom previously didn't appreciate it) film Idiocracy?  It reminds me of when Daryl occasionally does one of his shoutbox BREAKINGs well after the fact and folks have a chuckle.

I guess I could be grateful for any progress, like Meat occasionally mentions in the Shoutbox, but the film was made in 2006 and not a much as prophecy as a commentary.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On 5/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, 212frawk said:

the always deadly, " I know you are, but what am I?" defense.

devastating.

That's all you got bitch?

You're lame af lol

11 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

That's all you got bitch?

You're lame af lol

lol eat shit MAGAT.  Get back to me when you got more than a 4th grader.

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

On 5/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, StraightJ said:

The critical thinking ability of this nation has been atrophied to the point where people are posting a tweet in here that says we are now living in Mike Judge's (apparently now suddenly popular with folks whom previously didn't appreciate it) film Idiocracy?  It reminds me of when Daryl occasionally does one of his shoutbox BREAKINGs well after the fact and folks have a chuckle.

I guess I could be grateful for any progress, like Meat occasionally mentions in the Shoutbox, but the film was made in 2006 and not a much as prophecy as a commentary.

Just ask Mika B's dad! I love how Trump dropped a Twitter bomb on crazy Joey S and his little scandal that was never properly answered and these are the people that Liberals listen to. The lesson is this, if you have a really big skeleton in your closet you better attack Trump which backfires anyway because Trump will shine a spotlight on it once you do that. Got to love the GEOTUS.

shortly-the-public-will-be-unable-to-reason-or-think-for-themselves-they-ll-only-be-zbigniew-brzezinski-82-48-78.jpg

FLASHBACK: Evidence Shows Foul Play Likely in Scarborough Aide’s Suspicious Death in His Congressional Office

Many Americans probably have forgotten, or never knew, that a 28-year-old female staff member was found dead in the summer of 2001 in the office of U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-FL). Officials in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, determined that Lori Klausutis died from an accident. The mainstream press largely ignored the case, but our review of several investigative reports indicates the official finding is highly questionable.

Why should we doubt the finding of an accidental death in the Lori Klausutis case? Here are several reasons:

The nature of the head trauma does not suggest an accidental death–According to a report fromAmerican Politics Journal (APJ), Dr. Michael Berkland, medical examiner, determined that Klausutis had an undiagnosed cardiac arrhythmia that caused her to faint and hit her head on a desk in Scarborough’s office. Reports APJ

The fainting story does not add up–What is the likelihood that an apparently healthy woman, who ran marathons, would faint and hit her head on a desk in such a way that would cause death? It’s pretty unlikely, our research indicates. Reports APJ

A report at onlinejournal.com, stated that such a fall in a healthy person is unlikely to cause death. Berkland’s determination of an accidental death, however, brought the investigation to a virtual halt.

The medical examiner had a troubled history–Before moving to Florida, Dr. Berkland had practiced in Kansas City, Missouri. His time there ended in controversy.

Jennifer Van Bergen, writing at Truthout, provides a summary of the oddities surrounding Lori Klausutis’s death:

• * The congressman (an ardent and vocal supporter of G.W., by the way) resigns only six months after re-election, just prior to his aide’s death. The reason: amid rumors of marital infidelity, the recently-divorced husband wants to spend more time with his sons.* A medical examiner who had his license revoked in another state. Why? He lost it falsifying autopsies.
  • * The medical examiner’s supervisor had contributed thousands of dollars to the congressman’s election campaign.
  • * Contradictory reports about whether there is a visible head injury or not.
  • * A medical conclusion that contains several inconsistencies. First, that Mrs. Klausutis, who was a marathon runner, died of a cardiac arrhythmia. Second, that although she had suffered a fractured skull and a “contracoup” bruise on the opposite side of the brain, the injury could not possibly have been caused by a physical assault.
  • * Then there’s the question of whether the office was locked and the lights were on. One report says the door was locked and the lights were off; another report says the door was unlocked and the lights were on.

Parler @NYexile