No.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

DpLUE36V4AAmLtM.jpg?width=750

• Finger 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

spacer.png

spacer.png

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

yes, thats a legitimate flaw in the garment

and how are you using it? to show this whole argument against shitman is invalid - when in fact the premise made by the deathclock is completely valid

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

you should start a True Believer Tips and Techniques course

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

13 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you should start a True Believer Tips and Techniques course

Nah, we are too busy refuting your cultush mindsets...

10 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

You guys get confused too easily. Like TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's not deranged to point out Trump's constant fuck-ups. It's deranged to defend them And defending him on all fronts, even to deny the shit he's fucked up is the purest definition of cultism I can think of. Again, that's you guys!

Unable to accept the truth about your deranged, cult-like adoration of him is simply pathetic.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You guys get confused too easily. Like TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's not deranged to point out Trump's constant fuck-ups. It's deranged to defend them And defending him on all fronts, even to deny the shit he's fucked up is the purest definition of cultism I can think of. Again, that's you guys!

Unable to accept the truth about your deranged, cult-like adoration of him is simply pathetic.

You don't speak for me period.  Kapish?   You have your opinion and I have mine.  You don't like...go fuck yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Apparently others can see it and one got enraged(from the uncommon flipping of the bird reaction), but I just see a string of characters: "DpLUE36V4AAmLtM.jpg?width=750" for some odd reason.  I want to see what caused the rage!!

38 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

You nailed it!  

TDS – the Cult files

Posted on November 25, 2019

You're actually serious

Now there are experts.

Reliable Sources host and Michael Avenatti supporter Brian Stelter interviewed an expert on cults.  The expert, democrat supporter and avowed leftist progressive Steve Hassan, shared his thoughts on Trump supporters.  He concludes that Trump supporters are in a destructive cult.

Trump: The Fake News is the Enemy of the people.

MSM: WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

Also MSM
👇

Embedded video

If you listen to Mr. Hassan explain the cult, just substitute “democrats” for  Trump supporters and you can see how much closer Hassan is to defining the left as being the real destructive cult.

“Ethical cult where you are free to think and free to leave….being fed propaganda and not being encouraged to think for themselves”

If you are a minority or a protected class person who supports Trump, you will see democrats turn on you using every pejorative and slur imaginable for not falling in line.  One is not allowed to think independently of progressive group think, which, ironically, is intolerance and a known characteristic of cultists.  You cannot be an independent free thinker – unless you think like them.

“Much of what they are hearing is emotionally driven, loaded words, thought stopping and thought terminating type cliches.. “

You mean like Nazi, racist, authoritarian, and democracy dies in darkness?  Democrats are all about using emotionally driven statements and loaded words in the absence of facts, silencing those who disagree.

By his rules, sounds like a cult to me.

At the end of the clip, Mr. Hassan believes that Trump is using mind control to keep his followers in line. And it all starts with the pathological lying CNN has been reporting on since Trump rode his escalator to announce his bid to become President.

If Mr. Hassan’s definition of a destructive cult contains the characteristics of propaganda, spreading false narratives it’s obvious he’s just projecting (SJ note: emphasis added, and exactly what I've pointed out numerous examples of on here recently). Or he is part of his own cult and is too brainwashed to see it.

Meanwhile, I’m not tired of winning.

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, Can't make this up..., Trump Derangement Syndrome and tagged 2020 Presidential Election, Trump Derangement Syndrome by Sonoran Conservative. Bookmark the permalink.

https://sonoranconservative.com/2019/11/25/tds-the-cult-files/

6 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

You don't speak for me period.  Kapish?   You have your opinion and I have mine.  You don't like...go fuck yourself.

lol, not so long ago I was saying about the same exact thing!! Maybe it's a cult pattern?

Reminds me of this song!  :beer:    (I don't recall listening to the whole thing before.  I am quite pleased)

58 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Wow, not very predictable at all...

kapish......lol

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wow, not very predictable at all...

kapish......lol

You are fucking unreal...keep running your mouth about what other people think...dumbass...what am I thinking about right now fucker...

1 minute ago, Down and Out said:

You are fucking unreal...keep running your mouth about what other people think...dumbass...what am I thinking about right now fucker...

I wanted to type what an asshole you come across as, but that would be rude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

Apparently others can see it and one got enraged(from the uncommon flipping of the bird reaction), but I just see a string of characters: "DpLUE36V4AAmLtM.jpg?width=750" for some odd reason.  I want to see what caused the rage!!

You nailed it!  

TDS – the Cult files

Posted on November 25, 2019

You're actually serious

Now there are experts.

Reliable Sources host and Michael Avenatti supporter Brian Stelter interviewed an expert on cults.  The expert, democrat supporter and avowed leftist progressive Steve Hassan, shared his thoughts on Trump supporters.  He concludes that Trump supporters are in a destructive cult.

Trump: The Fake News is the Enemy of the people.

MSM: WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

Also MSM
👇

Embedded video

If you listen to Mr. Hassan explain the cult, just substitute “democrats” for  Trump supporters and you can see how much closer Hassan is to defining the left as being the real destructive cult.

“Ethical cult where you are free to think and free to leave….being fed propaganda and not being encouraged to think for themselves”

If you are a minority or a protected class person who supports Trump, you will see democrats turn on you using every pejorative and slur imaginable for not falling in line.  One is not allowed to think independently of progressive group think, which, ironically, is intolerance and a known characteristic of cultists.  You cannot be an independent free thinker – unless you think like them.

“Much of what they are hearing is emotionally driven, loaded words, thought stopping and thought terminating type cliches.. “

You mean like Nazi, racist, authoritarian, and democracy dies in darkness?  Democrats are all about using emotionally driven statements and loaded words in the absence of facts, silencing those who disagree.

By his rules, sounds like a cult to me.

At the end of the clip, Mr. Hassan believes that Trump is using mind control to keep his followers in line. And it all starts with the pathological lying CNN has been reporting on since Trump rode his escalator to announce his bid to become President.

If Mr. Hassan’s definition of a destructive cult contains the characteristics of propaganda, spreading false narratives it’s obvious he’s just projecting (SJ note: emphasis added, and exactly what I've pointed out numerous examples of on here recently). Or he is part of his own cult and is too brainwashed to see it.

Meanwhile, I’m not tired of winning.

This entry was posted in 2020 Election, Can't make this up..., Trump Derangement Syndrome and tagged 2020 Presidential Election, Trump Derangement Syndrome by Sonoran Conservative. Bookmark the permalink.

https://sonoranconservative.com/2019/11/25/tds-the-cult-files/

Bro, you are not winning! Because the country isn't winning.

So what are you talking about--the Wall? Tax cuts for corporations and the rich? Wait, that's about it. Not sure what else he has done.

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Probably sucking my dick

You taking this to another level biatch one I'm sure your punkass can't actually back.  Pm for my address and you sort this out face to face fucker.  I got time I can out and meet your punkass.  All you got is your dumbass thoughts.  Now go back to thumbing yourself in the ass or whatever you fucking do.

41 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I wanted to type what an asshole you come across as, but that would be rude.

Don't give a shit about another monkey throwing poo in the cage.

3 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

You taking this to another level biatch one I'm sure your punkass can't actually back.  Pm for my address and you sort this out face to face fucker.  I got time I can out and meet your punkass.  All you got is your dumbass thoughts.  Now go back to thumbing yourself in the ass or whatever you fucking do.

Yeah!!!  :clapper:

a

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

18 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

@Meathead Would you consider this a threat of physical violence?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Hey dip shit, you do realize I live in fucking Illinois right? Fucking moron

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, obviously it's too ghetto to have an Applebees.  ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hey dip shit, you do realize I live in fucking Illinois right? Fucking moron

I got time bitch nothing but day trip...keep it up!

• Finger 1