2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

your obsession with me is mighty creepy, probably cause the shit I said about you hits the mark. cheer up tho, you have this shitty web site to elevate your status.

Someone is cranky AGAIN.  LOL.  Wonder what the problem is now?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Someone is cranky AGAIN.  LOL.  Wonder what the problem is now?

oh, i dunno Jethro, someone I wasnt even talking to calling me a cunt might have something to do with it. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Just now, 212frawk said:

oh, i dunno Jethro, someone I wasnt even talking to calling me a cunt might have something to do with it. 

Sticks and stones, brother.  Take it in stride.  It's an election year, you know.  It's like there's something in the water.  LOL

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sticks and stones, brother.  Take it in stride.  It's an election year, you know.  It's like there's something in the water.  LOL

normally I dont give a shit, but that toad keeps chasing me around the board insulting me.  He's a whiny prick @jc856that should put me on ignore if he's so butthurt by my posts. ****lol

lol

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

normally I dont give a shit, but that toad keeps chasing me around the board insulting me.  He's a whiny prick @jc856that should put me on ignore if he's so butthurt by my posts. ****lol

I feel you, I got one of those toads following me around, too

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

your obsession with me is mighty creepy, probably cause the shit I said about you hits the mark. cheer up tho, you have this shitty web site to elevate your status.

It’s not that I’m obsessed with you frawky, I just calls ‘em as I sees ‘em. A cuntsacuntsacuntsacunt all day long. You’re a lot like that other fuckhead twat, SJ. You think you’re a know-it-all and denigrate other people like you’re a somebody. You ain’t.

If you want me to stop commenting on your character, just ask. If you don’t care, then say so. Then fuck off.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Cunt

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s not that I’m obsessed with you frawky, I just calls ‘em as I sees ‘em. A cuntsacuntsacuntsacunt all day long. You’re a lot like that other fuckhead twat, SJ. You think you’re a know-it-all and denigrate other people like you’re a somebody. You ain’t.

If you want me to stop commenting on your character, just ask. If you don’t care, then say so. Then fuck off.

eat shit loser, you're a fucking nobody plain and simple.  Put me on ignore if you cant handle it or just fuck right off.

lol

Just now, 212frawk said:

lol

👍 and btw, frawky, the ONLY reason you’re on this rinky-dink message board, is your shtick wouldn’t fly on any other moderated board. You’d be shit-canned in 2 days. You like this site because anything goes. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit loser, you're a fucking nobody plain and simple.  Put me on ignore if you cant handle it or just fuck right off.

I don’t claim to be anybody. Who do you claim to be? Somebody? Somebody that tells it like it is? You’re a stinky, smelly cunt. And I will not put you on ignore. Your wisdom is too valuable to ignore.

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't we all just get along???  LOL:classic_laugh:

Yeah right.

These Trump-hating loons are so full of hate that they can't even get along with themselves.

I wonder who their obsessive hate will filter to if Biden wins the election?

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Yeah right.

These Trump-hating loons are so full of hate that they can't even get along with themselves.

I wonder who their obsessive hate will filter to if Biden wins the election?

I personally will be paying special attention to every comment they make on Biden’s actions. And, btw, if Biden wins, I’ll try to support him and not jump on every faux pas and blunder he makes. Because, he will make them. 

I hope I don’t become a hate-filled lunatic that goes on lengthy diatribes and quotes every twitter feed from some random person that doesn’t like Joey B.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I personally will be paying special attention to every comment they make on Biden’s actions. And, btw, if Biden wins, I’ll try to support him and not jump on every faux pas and blunder he makes. Because, he will make them. 

I hope I don’t become a hate-filled lunatic that goes on lengthy diatribes and quotes every twitter feed from some random person that doesn’t like Joey B.

If Biden wins, I will keep an eye on my wallet.

My wallet has been fine under Trump, but if Biden fucks with my wallet, he will feel my wrath.

Otherwise, I really don't give a fuck whom the President is. My wallet has always been my biggest issue.

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

You like this site because anything goes. 

Uhh yeah, duhhhh

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Biden's faux pas' aren't a threat to national security

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

He doesn’t run anything yet.

And to be clear, I DO BELIEVE he played politics with Ukraine for the benefit of his son. So when he DOES have some power, he uses it to his personal ends. Not exactly a stellar person. If you think I’m wrong, just ignore this post please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

He doesn’t run anything yet.

And to be clear, I DO BELIEVE he played politics with Ukraine for the benefit of his son. So when he DOES have some power, he uses it to his personal ends. Not exactly a stellar person. If you think I’m wrong, just ignore this post please.

He had 47 years of not being a threat. Trump violated that in his first month

Seek help. soflabillsfan