1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

SMFH.  SackMan, I know your posts aren't just for this guy and the other TDS Democrat Debbie Downers here  so keep em' coming.  Democrat is a profane word by the way.   

Good thing I'm not a fucking Democrat

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, Woody said:

I applaud the SackMan and enjoy reading his posts.  There's no quit in that guy.  He'll battle on with the hopeless TDS sufferers until the end of time.  :niterider:

Oh, you've seen any quit in me?

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ah yeah except for the fact that even Comey himself said Flynn wasn't lying. I know this is probably lost on you but Sidney Powell just did an awesome 40 minute interview with Dan Bongino that will explain everything... straight from his lawyer. The rest of you guys, check this out. It packages the whole affair neatly.

Dan Bogino has his lips wrapped around Trump's cock and more firmly than even you do. Every single thing you've tried posting in this thread has either been Trump-lover lies and rhetoric or just plain wrong. Not to mention contradicting yourself now, at least one time. 

Trump loving Dan Bogino interviewed Trump loving Mike Flynn's Trump loving lawyer and Trump loving Sackman wants to pass this shit off as legit......

Hmmmm, me thinks me sees a  pattern here... 

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Woody said:

No I haven't.  TDS sufferers never quit.  They're like those zombies that keep crawling with their teeth after having all of their limbs blown off.  :niterider:

I know Fox misrepresented this whole thing, so let me clear it up, again. Supporting a lying, destructive, moronic, fat fucking retard posing as a president is what's deranged. Opposing such a vile POS is not deranged, it's normal. It's normal to oppose liars who are corrupt and who exploit the Oval Office to further their own agendas in spite of the country that suffers for it. THAT is normal. Supporting a fucking pig like Trump is deranged. YOUR side are the TDS sufferers. I know, I know, it's common sense and there is no common sense in the soul of a Trump lover, so you're just going to have to take my word for it

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I know Fox misrepresented this whole thing, so let me clear it up, again. Supporting a lying, destructive, moronic, fat fucking retard posing as a president is what's deranged. Opposing such a vile POS is not deranged, it's normal. It's normal to oppose liars who are corrupt and who exploit the Oval Office to further their own agendas in spite of the country that suffers for it. THAT is normal. Supporting a fucking pig like Trump is deranged. YOUR side are the TDS sufferers. I know, I know, it's common sense and there is no common sense in the soul of a Trump lover, so you're just going to have to take my word for it

Thank you for letting me know.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Fox misrepresented this whole thing, - Yeah, very convincing.  You KNOW?  I'd ask you to prove it but your statement is argumentum ad hominem.  

a lying, destructive, moronic, fat fucking retard - ad hominem

fat fucking retard - ad hominem  

posing as a president  - argumentum ad hominem

a vile POS  ad hominem.  

corrupt  -  ad hominem

exploit the Oval Office argumentum ad hominem

in spite of the country that suffers for it. argumentum ad hominem

a fucking pig  -  ad hominem

no common sense in the soul of a Trump lover - ad hominem

you're just going to have to take my word for it.  Yeah, I think I will pass on that.  you have unloaded with Trump Derangement Syndrome and nothing , nothing of any substance.  Carry the water for the lame stream media and the leftist loon deep state subversives.  That's what is killing this country.  That Joe Biden guy, he shows some real potential - argumentum ad hominem.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Dan Bogino has his lips wrapped around Trump's cock and more firmly than even you do. Every single thing you've tried posting in this thread has either been Trump-lover lies and rhetoric or just plain wrong. Not to mention contradicting yourself now, at least one time. 

Trump loving Dan Bogino interviewed Trump loving Mike Flynn's Trump loving lawyer and Trump loving Sackman wants to pass this shit off as legit......

Hmmmm, me thinks me sees a  pattern here... 

Seek help bro.

You can be saved from your mental illness. There are doctors out there that can help you.

Find one because you are about to have a nervous breakdown.

LOOK OUT BELOW. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

you're just going to have to take my word for it.  Yeah, I think I will pass on that.  you have unloaded with Trump Derangement Syndrome and nothing , nothing of any substance.  Carry the water for the lame stream media and the leftist loon deep state subversives.  That's what is killing this country.  That Joe Biden guy, he shows some real potential - argumentum ad hominem.  

Here's the funny thing. First, I haven't watched much MSM for years and with this stupid virus nonsense,m I haven't watched ANY news, if I can help it. SO, if I'm "parrotting" the MSM or left wing loonies, then that would tell me in this case, they're not making shit up, they're telling ti like it is. But see, you poor confused souls that have been so easily brainwashed by the corrupt liar-in-chief can't see the forest through the trees.

And while everything you people used to revel about him, he has torn to shreds, it's sad that you still hang on, while he continues to destroy this country - as I said he would 3 years ago.

Labeling everything I wrote as "ad hominem" is just evidence of how far your side has sunk into the sucking black hole that is Trumpism

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Susan Rice calls for Flynn-Kislyak transcripts to be released

"In the interest of transparency, Ambassador Rice again calls upon the Director of National Intelligence to release the unredacted transcripts of all Kislyak-Flynn calls," spokeswoman Erin Pelton said in a statement on behalf of Rice. "The American people deserve the full transcripts so they can judge for themselves Michael Flynn's conduct."

It's getting spicy. We already know from Grenell that they don't have all of the transcripts... the missing ones are in the sole possession of the FBI who leveraged those in the false guilty plea.

grenell-kislyak-flynn-transcript.jpg

So why would Rice suddenly call for their release? I'm speculating here but I think Comey is going to wind up being the sacrificial lamb on this one. As Rice said in that mysterious e-mail to herself the day before Trump took over:

Director Comey affirmed that he is proceeding "by the book" as it relates to law enforcement. From a national security perspective, Comey said he does have some concerns that incoming NSA Flynn is speaking frequently with Russian Ambassador Kislyak. Comey said that could be an issue as it relates to sharing sensitive information.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

lol

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So why would Rice suddenly call for their release?

sOs be so dumb he cant figure this out. 

Let's add up all the times pres brain worms sought to release all the information he is connected to......... any one familiar with the null set? 

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

46 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol

sOs be so dumb he cant figure this out. 

Let's add up all the times pres brain worms sought to release all the information he is connected to......... any one familiar with the null set? 

He’s just gonna say something like that never happened

Seek help. soflabillsfan

lol fatass bringin' the fucking girth, looking like bigfoot in a MAGAT hat

gross.jpg

BF.jpg

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

10 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol fatass bringin' the fucking girth, looking like bigfoot in a MAGAT hat

gross.jpg

BF.jpg

Trump would love to be lost in the woods right now.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump would love to be lost in the woods right now.

He is lost in the woods and has been for years

Seek help. soflabillsfan

How I feel debating with retards.

Yuri Demoralized.jpg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

FBI opened Russia probe on third-hand 'suggestion' of collusion, declassified memo shows

The FBI's probe into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia was opened on a third-hand "suggestion" of wrongdoing and the thinnest of suspicions that illegal foreign lobbying had occurred, according to a declassified memo released Friday that shows agents immediately flagged the strong limitations of their evidence.

The July 31, 2016 electronic communication that officially open the counterintelligence investigation codenamed Crossfire Hurricane was obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

It shows the criminal basis for opening the probe was suspected violations of the Foreign Agent Registration Act, but it did not identify a single episode that it said violated the law.

Rather it focused on a "suggestion" passed on by Australian ambassador Alexander Downer that Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos might be coordinating with Russia the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Downer had heard the information about the Russians during a bar conversation in May 2016 from Papadopoulos, who had heard it two months earlier from a European professor who had heard it from Russians allegedly.

The memo shows the case agent, Peter Strzok, expressed some doubts and reservations about the limitations of the evidence even as he opened the probe.

The memo cited concerns about "suggestions from the Russians that they (the Russians) could assist the Trump campaign with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Hillary Clinton."

Papadopoulos "suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia" that it had damaging information, the memo said. But Strzok's memo immediately noted the limitations of the allegations forwarded from the Australians.

"It was unclear whether he or the Russians were referring to material acquired publicly of through other means. It was also unclear how Mr. Trump’s team reacted to the offer," the memo stated.

Kevin Brock, the former chief of intelligence for the FBI, said the electronic communication did not meet the bureau's rigorous standards for predicating the opening of a criminal or counterintelligence case.

"There is nothing in the EC that meets the traditional thresholds for opening up a FARA or CI investigation," Brock told Just the News. "It appears hastily constructed."

The memo also contains evidence of other red flags, Brock explained, including that Strzok both drafted and approved the opening of his own investigation and originally segregated the memo so it could only be seen by "case participants" and not other FBI officials.

Asked whether as an FBI assistant director he would have approved opening Crossfire Hurricane based on what was in the memo, Brock said: "Not in a millions years. I wouldn’t have approved it as a squad supervisor either. This would have set off alarm bells in any FBI field for not meeting our standards for a predicate."

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton agreed, saying the newly declassified memo revealed that there "was no serious basis for the Obama administration to launch an unprecedented spy operation on the Trump campaign."

"We now have more proof that Crossfire Hurricane was a scam, based on absurd gossip and innuendo. This document is Exhibit A to Obamagate, the worst corruption scandal in American history," Fitton said.

Full Declassified Memo

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

How I feel debating with retards.

Yuri Demoralized.jpg

Excellent description of a Trump lover. Dead on Sack! You finally got one right

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

THIS is how Mueller’s Office Avoided Turning Over FBI’s Original 302 to Flynn Legal Team

Whatever happened to the original Michael Flynn interview with the FBI?

That’s what we’ve all been wondering ever since we found out that despite it being required that a 302 report be filed five days after speaking with federal agents, it took three weeks for Flynn’s 302 to be filed. We know from texts from Peter Strzok that he was heavily editing the 302, but was “trying not to completely re-write it.” And that’s the copy the case against Flynn was built upon.

When Flynn’s original legal team asked for the original 302 it twice, the Special Counsel’s office refused, because if they had handed over that document, it would prove Flynn didn’t lie to the FBI, and hence there would be no case against him.

So, what happened to the original 302?

A popular Twitter account that covers Spygate in depth, Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber), posted a long thread explaining a likely answer.

Flynn’s original FD-302 is so important, the Special Counsel had to leak a prosecution threat against Flynn’s son just to avoid turning it over to his original lawyers Covington

THREAD

— Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) May 16, 2020

• Wed Nov 1, 2017: Flynn’s original lawyers Covington ask for a copy of his FD-302: “We don’t think he has committed a felony offense”
  • Fri Nov 3, 2017: Covington ask for the FD-302 AGAIN: “We don’t think there’s a FARA violation. We don’t think he made false statements”
  • The Special Counsel refused to turn over Flynn’s original FD-302 both those times. Instead, they schedule a follow up conference call with
  • Covington for the following week and subtly threaten Covington that they might be a fact witness against Flynn for preparing his FARA filings
  • Flynn hasnt pled guilty to anything at this point. His lawyers are adamant he’s *innocent*. And the SCO won’t even turn over the edited FD-302, never mind the original one, for them to look at
  • The SCO claimed they couldn’t turn over the FD-302 because it would “reveal” parts of their overall Russia interference investigation. But even the edited version of the Jan 24, 2017 interview shows Flynn wasn’t asked about Russian interference or anything remotely like Collusion
  • And we now know that the FBI itself wanted to close its Crossfire Razor investigation of Flynn for potential links to Russian interference long before that Jan 24, 2017 interview
  • And that investigation of Flynn should never have been opened in the first place, given its laughably weak predicate lacking any articulable factual basis for believing he could have been colluding or conspiring with Russia
  • We also now know that the Dec 29 Flynn-Kislyak call changed nothing with regards to any Collusion. And the FBI never opened a Logan Act criminal probe (which would also have been ridiculous)
  • And in the Mueller report, the SCO itself admits Flynn merely asked Russia not to “escalate” in response to Obama’s sanctions or only respond “reciprocally”. There’s nothing wrong with that. What should he have said, go ahead nuclear armed Russia, please escalate?
  • So the SCO wouldn’t be “revealing” anything legitimate about its Russian interference investigation by turning over Flynn’s FD-302 – any of them, even the heavily edited versions filed weeks after the interview
  • Of course, what turning over the 302 would have really revealed is likely a document stating that the agents didn’t believe Flynn was lying, and metadata proving that it went through weeks of editing and polishing in violation of FBI policies
  • If even Covington (never mind Sidney Powell) got their hands on any version of the 302, given their adamant position that Flynn was “innocent”, Flynn almost certainly would have fought the charges vigorously
  • And if the SCO tried to indict Flynn anyway, that would have meant discovery, pre-trial depositions etc. Given what we now know 2.5 years later, that would have blown a gaping hole in the SCO’s case
  • So back to Fri Nov 3, 2017. The SCO has been asked for the 302, twice.
  • White shoe Covington say their guy is “innocent” of all charges. How do the SCO change the dynamic? They leak to the press that they’re going to charge his son with a felony unless he gives in and plead guilty
  • Sun Nov 5, 2017: “Three sources” close to the Flynn investigation leak this to NBC news…
  • By the time Covington follow up with the SCO after this weekend of light reading of veiled threats for the Flynn family, they’ve already agreed to bring Flynn in for a “proffer” – a prelude to pleading guilty to the false statements offense
  • This is despite Covington circulating in internal memos at the time talking points that “We are firmly of the view that he did not commit any felony offenses. There are no circumstances under which he would plea to a felony offense”
  • Remember: Covington – not Sidney Powell – are on record here REPEATEDLY saying their guy is *innocent*. They are “firmly” of this belief. And they’ve been representing him for months. This isn’t something they dreamed up after 5 minutes talking to the General
  • The SCO turned over zero documents to Covington that would make them change their assessment of Flynn’s innocence. In fact, had the SCO turned *anything* over, it would have strengthened the view that Flynn could mount a strong defense against any false statement charge
  • Examples:
  • —Comey’s testimony that both agents didn’t think Flynn lied
  • —302 – likely says the same thing
  • —Closing EC for “Razor”, showing the FBI wanted to close its own case
  • —Kislyak transcript
  • —That no Logan Act EC existed opening a new case
  • —Strzok/Page texts showing bias
  • Any or all of those would blow a hole in *both* mandatory elements of the 1001 false statements charge – that any lie was “knowing” and “willful” (Flynn lied, deliberately) and “material” – i.e. could influence a genuine predicated FBI investigation

• Trump 1

Parler @NYexile

Rosenstein agrees that by August of 2017 there was no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein conceded on Wednesday that by August of 2017 there was no evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russians to sabotage the 2016 election, even though the investigation into that allegation would persist for another year and a half. 

The jaw-dropping admission came during a contentious hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is actively investigating the F.B.I.'s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that sought to uncover whether Trump campaign officials had colluded with Russian agents to sabotage the 2016 election.

Addressing Rosenstein during the hearing, committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham asked him: "The whole concept, that the campaign was colluding with the Russians, there was no 'there' there in August of 2017, do you agree or not?"

"I agree with the general statement," Rosenstein replied. 

The revelation was just one of several bombshells the former deputy attorney general delivered before the committee. Rosenstein in many cases appeared to be admitting that he himself was significantly in the dark about the F.B.I.'s early Russian investigations. At one point he claimed that former F.B.I. Deputy Director Andrew McCabe “was not fully candid with me” regarding bureau proceedings.

He also told the committee he was unaware that an F.B.I. field office had recommended that Gen. Michael Flynn be dropped from the investigation. Rosenstein was asked by Graham if he knew that "in January of 2017, the F.B.I. field office said, 'we recommend General Flynn be removed'" from the F.B.I.'s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

"I did not," Rosenstein responded.

"Would that have mattered?" Graham asked, to which Rosenstein responded: "Yes." 

Rosenstein also told senators that he would not have signed the renewal of the FISA warrant for Trump associate Carter Page if he had been aware of exculpatory information withheld from the FISA court. "If you knew then what you knew now, would you have signed the warrant application?" Graham asked him.

"No, I would not," Rosenstein said. 

winning charlie sheen GIF

• Thanks 2

Parler @NYexile

Hmmm, so if front of the media she claims she's seen all the evidence but then under oath for an official testimony she's seen nothing. Sounds familiar.

Obama Aide Admits Under Oath That She LIED On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Collusion

Evelyn-Farkas-678x381.jpg.webp

This is Evelyn Farkas, an Obama official who told outlets like MSNBC that she had evidence of Russian Collusion and the below is cut from her testimony:

Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

discover dwayne johnson GIF

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.