Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Did you already forget that controversy with AG Barr dropping the charges on him?  You know, it's hard to have a debate with someone who willingly ignores details that work against his support of the most corrupt President in modern history. Seriously, stop looking for any obscurity you can find to back your argument up and try taking the obvious things at face value. 

You still haven't showed us the source of your misinformation. Until then lets not veer off.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You still haven't showed us the source of your misinformation. Until then lets not veer off.

Have you lost your mind? It’s the reason he was fucking indicted in the first place. It’s the reason he was even talking to the FBI when he lied to them. What the fuck are you talking about?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Have you lost your mind? It’s the reason he was fucking indicted in the first place. It’s the reason he was even talking to the FBI when he lied to them. What the fuck are you talking about?

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 12.04.33 PM.png


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever, getting back to the topic here, I hope Trump does continue to attack Obama. Since it’s what is best as entire joke of a president see and anyway, I hope he steps it up over the next six months because all he’s doing is losing more and more of the black vote. He’s already lost senior citizens. The only group left for him to attack are white rednecks and he’s so stupid, they’ll probably be next on his list. That is, when he isn’t trying to hide all of his corrupt activities by firing anybody who tries to investigate them.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Have you lost your mind? It’s the reason he was fucking indicted in the first place. It’s the reason he was even talking to the FBI when he lied to them. What the fuck are you talking about?

He was not indicted for conspiring with the Russians. He was indicted for "lying to the FBI" allegedly over a discussion with Mislyak over Russian sanctions that never occurred in the transcript. Clearly you are not following the details of the case and it's actually kind of comical how you're claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. How's the weather in Liberal Bizarro World?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

He was not indicted for conspiring with the Russians. He was indicted for "lying to the FBI" allegedly over a discussion with Mislyak over Russian sanctions that never occurred in the transcript. Clearly you are not following the details of the case and it's actually kind of comical how you're claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. How's the weather in Liberal Bizarro World?

Bullshit! He lied to the FBI about making promises to Russia about lifting sanctions should trump win the presidency. That’s what happened. Fuck off with your goddamn bullshit right wing nonsense media outlets.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

He was not indicted for conspiring with the Russians. He was indicted for "lying to the FBI" allegedly over a discussion with Mislyak over Russian sanctions that never occurred in the transcript. Clearly you are not following the details of the case and it's actually kind of comical how you're claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. How's the weather in Liberal Bizarro World?

Are your typing fingers tired yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Bullshit! He lied to the FBI about making promises to Russia about lifting sanctions should trump win the presidency. That’s what happened. Fuck off with your goddamn bullshit right wing nonsense media outlets.

The call occurred on December 22nd, the sanctions were imposed on Russia on December 29th. Explain to me how that can be or is that another conspiracy? The main gist of the call was all about Obama kicking them out of the embassies and when Kislyak asked what they should he do Flynn told them to return in kind for the moment.

Putin Will Determine Adequate Response to US Sanctions (12/29/2016)

The Obama administration imposed earlier on Thursday a series of punitive measures against Russia, including the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats and the closure of two Russian diplomatic compounds, in response to Moscow's alleged interference in US presidential elections.

Please, do your research as you've lost all credibility with the Independents and Conservatives on here due to your ignorance of the issues and only curry favor with the TDS crowd who will go apeshit over anything. You seem completely oblivious to the timeline of what happened, what actions occurred, what documentation was left, and who was involved.

Here is the EXACT text of the Flynn charges:

 

On or about January 24, 2017, defendant MICHAEL T. did willfully and knovvingly make materially false, ?ctitious, and fraudulent statements and representations in a
matter within the jurisdiction of the executive branch of the Government of the United States, to wit, the defendant falsely stated and represented to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
in Washington, DC, that:

I On or about December 29, 20l6, did not ask the Government of Russia?s

Ambassador to the United States (?Russian Ambassador?) to refrain from escalating
the situation in response to sanctions that the UnitedIStates had imposed against
Russia that same day; and did not recall the Russian Ambassador
subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those .
- sanctions as a result of his request; and
(ii) On or about December 22, 2016, did not ask the Russian Ambassador to

delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution; and

 

The charges were that he DID NOT persuade Kislyak (Russian Ambassador) to hold off on escalation in retaliation to the sanctions and that he did not persuade him to hold off on the UN vote.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Are your typing fingers tired yet?

No but I am tired of talking to brick walls. I have the documents, they have bogus news articles.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No but I am tired of talking to brick walls. I have the documents, they have bogus news articles.

I guess they thought that when Grennell released the documents they were in Chinese instead of English.

Why let facts get in the way of #orangemanbad.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SackMan518 Dude, stop acting like you’re stupid. The sanctions were on Russia long before Trump ran for office. The sanctions he was promising to have lifted are the ones that were already on Russia for fucks sake.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LIBills said:

I guess they thought that when Grennell released the documents they were in Chinese instead of English.

Why let facts get in the way of #orangemanbad.

You stupid motherfuckers wouldn’t acknowledge a fact if it slapped in your fucking face


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

You stupid motherfuckers wouldn’t acknowledge a fact if it slapped in your fucking face

You have a serious problem with name calling, don’t you?

Yet the mods around here do nothing.

I bet if I told you that rain was wet you would come back at me with that exact same response that I’m quoting.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LIBills said:

You have a serious problem with name calling, don’t you?

Yet the mods around here do nothing.

I bet if I told you that rain was wet you would come back at me with that exact same response that I’m quoting.

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t have a problem with name calling. I’m actually pretty good at it, no problem. What I have a problem with is stupid people who keep trying to push their stupid agenda promoting a piece of shit, corrupt, lying, divisive asshole as being the end all when the truth is he’s fucking destroying this country. Until you Trump loving morons get back to reality, I’ll keep it up. You all need to be verbally abused and humiliated for this nonsense you al, keep trying to push

  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

Holy moly, this ones a beaut.

I’m gonna ball my eyes out.

You got me.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me say one more thing. It’s not lost on me that you people will cry because I called you stupid but not one person had anything to say to down and dumb dumb about threatening to get in his fucking land rover and drive to Illinois to murder me. Where the fuck are your priorities? 
 

“ Oh my God, HipKat called me names! The moderators need to do something about this…“

But when someone threatens to drive 1000 miles just to kill somebody because he called him stupid, that’s perfectly fine. Fuck off


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t have a problem with name calling. I’m actually pretty good at it, no problem. What I have a problem with is stupid people who keep trying to push their stupid agenda promoting a piece of shit, corrupt, lying, divisive asshole as being the end all when the truth is he’s fucking destroying this country. Until you Trump loving morons get back to reality, I’ll keep it up. You all need to be verbally abused and humiliated for this nonsense you al, keep trying to push

Just for the record, I NEVER said I was a Trump lover, nor did I vote for him. But hey, just because I don’t agree with your point of view about Trump, I am AUTOMATICALLY a Trump lover in your mind. So be it.
 

You can believe whatever you want.

Also, Trump is in office for a reason and if people carry on like you about him, you will be stuck with him until January of 2025.

Is that what you want?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Let me say one more thing. It’s not lost on me that you people will cry because I called you stupid but not one person had anything to say to down and dumb dumb about threatening to get in his fucking land rover and drive to Illinois to murder me. Where the fuck are your priorities? 
 

“ Oh my God, HipKat called me names! The moderators need to do something about this…“

But when someone threatens to drive 1000 miles just to kill somebody because he called him stupid, that’s perfectly fine. Fuck off

How would I know about that?

I would call that person out just same if I saw that.

I love these assumptions you make. 
 

I’m a pretty straight shooter, but you couldn’t gauge that from a message board, per say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Just for the record, I NEVER said I was a Trump lover, nor did I vote for him. But hey, just because I don’t agree with your point of view about Trump, I am AUTOMATICALLY a Trump lover in your mind. So be it.
 

You can believe whatever you want.

Also, Trump is in office for a reason and if people carry on like you about him, you will be stuck with him until January of 2025.

Is that what you want?

Yes! That’s how it works. If you’re not against him then you’re with him. Period. 

people who carry on like me are not meant to get you to change your mind. We are meant to motivate other people like me. To get their adrenaline up so that every chance they get they can expose him for the fraud that he is. 
 

so they are all so pumped up then on November 6 they’re all standing in line before the polls open to vote this piece of shit the fuck out. Just to clarify for anybody who thinks I’m trying to change Trump lovers minds


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LIBills said:

How would I know about that?

I would call that person out just same if I saw that.

I love these assumptions you make. 
 

I’m a pretty straight shooter, but you couldn’t gauge that from a message board, per say.

I don’t know how you wouldn’t know about it. Since it played out across two threads and you seem to take part in most of the threads here


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know how you wouldn’t know about it. Since it played out across two threads and you seem to take part in most of the threads here

 

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes! That’s how it works. If you’re not against him then you’re with him. Period. 

people who carry on like me are not meant to get you to change your mind. We are meant to motivate other people like me. To get their adrenaline up so that every chance they get they can expose him for the fraud that he is. 
 

so they are all so pumped up then on November 6 they’re all standing in line before the polls open to vote this piece of shit the fuck out. Just to clarify for anybody who thinks I’m trying to change Trump lovers minds

That is some cockeyed logic there man.

I am not on here like I am on Two Bills Drive. So, I don't take part in most threads here. 

I have something like 165 posts here, while I have around 8,000 over there. 

So logic would tell you that I am way more active there than here.

Since BBMB decided to ditch their message board in 2017................. that's why I am on other boards.

Otherwise, if BBMB still existed, you wouldn't see my ugly ass on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

That is some cockeyed logic there man.

I am not on here like I am on Two Bills Drive. So, I don't take part in most threads here. 

I have something like 165 posts here, while I have around 8,000 over there. 

So logic would tell you that I am way more active there than here.

Since BBMB decided to ditch their message board in 2017................. that's why I am on other boards.

Otherwise, if BBMB still existed, you wouldn't see my ugly ass on here.

TBH if they hadn’t ditched their message board you wouldn’t see me on here either. I never heard of this place till that happened it was only because this was the first Buffalo Bills message board that popped up on a Google search that got me here in the first place


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...