what is the crime? 

Why isn't there an investigation?

Who are the witnesses in question?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

LOL. You haven't been awake the last 3 years, go back to sleep dude... Feel the Bern.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. You haven't been awake the last 3 years, go back to sleep dude... Feel the Bern.

What did the president say the crime was?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Being president while black.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Barf 2

I put a spell on you.

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why are you acting as if you don't know that there was a massive abuse of the intelligence agencies and surveillance powers?

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Why are you acting as if you don't know that there was a massive abuse of the intelligence agencies and surveillance powers?

So why aren't they investigating yet?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

44 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So why aren't they investigating yet?

Uhhhh... they have been.

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Trump didn't say anything when questioned about it because there is no crime.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

"It’s funny how every time, when Trump accuses somebody of something, it’s something that he’s guilty of"

Wow, some on here seem oblivious to the concepts of irony, or hypocrisy, when they invoke the former by demonstrating the latter.  I guess it's helpful if they think the audience has a very short and/or selective memory.  I put in some effort to document such with painstaking detail when pushed to do so not that long ago.

And in actuality President Trump is not guilty of using his final weeks as President to try to sabotage the outcome of a Presidential election, so the statement is plainly false, in addition to being hypocritical.  I suppose it's possible he could do so in the future, but with the level of ability of some on here to even describe past events accurately(at times even in football), I am not betting on their ability to prognosticate future events.

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

what is the crime? 

Why isn't there an investigation?

Who are the witnesses in question?

Is this a troll thread? 

Do you not have the internet available to you?

Or are you a plant just attempting to reinforce stereotypes about the laziness of those on the left?   It's not always easy to determine intent or motivation, but like with Trump and net immigration results, one can make note of the effect even if the masses aren't paying attention.  

• Like 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

After reconsideration, I suppose it would be more fair to say if the OP doesn't follow Trump-related stuff too closely, he could have honestly assumed "Obamagate" involved a different Michael/Obama?

The funniest thing about Obamagate, aside from @f8ta1ity54 pretending that he's clueless over the biggest scandal since Watergate, is that it's a free advertisement for Trump.

ObaMAGAte

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The funniest thing about Obamagate, aside from @f8ta1ity54 pretending that he's clueless over the biggest scandal since Watergate, is that it's a free advertisement for Trump.

ObaMAGAte

Nice, how you're gonna keep using the Obamagate term without any definition of what it even means. Your brainwashing is complete

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nice, how you're gonna keep using the Obamagate term without any definition of what it even means. Your brainwashing is complete

Are you ok? We've only been talking about FISA, Intelligence Agencies, and surveillance abuse for the past 3 years and how it was orchestrated by Obama, Comey, Brennan, Rice, and Clapper with many other associates tied in. That is what ObamaGate is talking about, it's a broad term to cover the total fraud against an American citizen running for President because he was a political rival.

Hey remember that line you guys used to use that 17 intelligence agencies said there was Russian Collusion? Well, turns out it was only 4 and even Politifact can't spin out of it. Even the New York Times, who posted the original #fakenews article, had to issue a retraction!

Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything you thought you knew because some talking head had you convinced? It's not too late to repent my son!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Are you ok? We've only been talking about FISA, Intelligence Agencies, and surveillance abuse for the past 3 years and how it was orchestrated by Obama, Comey, Brennan, Rice, and Clapper with many other associates tied in. That is what ObamaGate is talking about, it's a broad term to cover the total fraud against an American citizen running for President because he was a political rival.

Hey remember that line you guys used to use that 17 intelligence agencies said there was Russian Collusion? Well, turns out it was only 4 and even Politifact can't spin out of it. Even the New York Times, who posted the original #fakenews article, had to issue a retraction!

Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything you thought you knew because some talking head had you convinced? It's not too late to repent my son!

Are YOU OK?? Because , as usual, you're missing the point. As soon as Trump makes an exceptionally huge ass of himself, like he did with the Asian reporter, he starts shouting Obamagate and in typically irrational fashion, his robots, like you, pick up the mantra and start running with it. 

BTW, if Trump is allowed to "investigate" corruption in Ukraine, then Obama was justified in investigating corruption in the Trump campaign.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are YOU OK?? Because , as usual, you're missing the point. As soon as Trump makes an exceptionally huge ass of himself, like he did with the Asian reporter, he starts shouting Obamagate and in typically irrational fashion, his robots, like you, pick up the mantra and start running with it. 

BTW, if Trump is allowed to "investigate" corruption in Ukraine, then Obama was justified in investigating corruption in the Trump campaign.

No, you're comparing apples to pine cones. The corruption in Ukraine was the misuse of public tax dollars for both NGOs and enriching the spawn of high up politicians, the "corruption" in the Trump campaign was a series of setups to try and catch people with process and perjury crimes to diminish his chances of getting elected or hamstringing his administration should he win.

Take the infamous Trump Tower meeting for example, Don Jr met with Natalia Veselnitskaya to talk about the Magnitsky Act and adoption practices (no Clinton dirt was ever revealed) and Veselnitskaya was a client of Glenn Simpson and she had a special Visa in place by the DOJ to gain entry into the US. We all know who Simpson is so no need to rehash that here but he did have private meetings with both before and after the Trump Tower affair. The media ran with it and tried to accuse Don Jr. of committing a crime by talking to Russians associated with the Clintons over alleged dirt. So, the crime here is talking to Russians but being a US politician and an associate probably employing them isn't? Then there's Carter Page who had Russian ties but what they left out is that those ties were at the request of US Intelligence agencies to help them prosecute crimes against these Russians.

So really, let's not play dumb here, the only corruption in the Trump campaign occurred as a result of injecting it into there by Clinton operatives so they could justify surveillance powers which were largely removed when Admiral Rogers rescinded access to private contractors to sensitive NSA databases. And you know, it's pointless to argue with you further because you just rehash the same BS MSM narratives that leave out these important details which tells me that you're not doing any research on it and just play by a confirmation bias steered by the "Orange Man Bad" guidance system encoded into your brain.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No, you're comparing apples to pine cones. The corruption in Ukraine was the misuse of public tax dollars for both NGOs and enriching the spawn of high up politicians, the "corruption" in the Trump campaign was a series of setups to try and catch people with process and perjury crimes to diminish his chances of getting elected or hamstringing his administration should he win.

Take the infamous Trump Tower meeting for example, Don Jr met with Natalia Veselnitskaya to talk about the Magnitsky Act and adoption practices (no Clinton dirt was ever revealed) and Veselnitskaya was a client of Glenn Simpson and she had a special Visa in place by the DOJ to gain entry into the US. We all know who Simpson is so no need to rehash that here but he did have private meetings with both before and after the Trump Tower affair. The media ran with it and tried to accuse Don Jr. of committing a crime by talking to Russians associated with the Clintons over alleged dirt. So, the crime here is talking to Russians but being a US politician and an associate probably employing them isn't? Then there's Carter Page who had Russian ties but what they left out is that those ties were at the request of US Intelligence agencies to help them prosecute crimes against these Russians.

So really, let's not play dumb here, the only corruption in the Trump campaign occurred as a result of injecting it into there by Clinton operatives so they could justify surveillance powers which were largely removed when Admiral Rogers rescinded access to private contractors to sensitive NSA databases. And you know, it's pointless to argue with you further because you just rehash the same BS MSM narratives that leave out these important details which tells me that you're not doing any research on it and just play by a confirmation bias steered by the "Orange Man Bad" guidance system encoded into your brain.

Yet President Obama, not wanting to be seen as tipping any scales, did not tell the voters about these issues prior to the election. So your entire premise is gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know you (Trumpers) are defending the most corrupt presidency we've ever seen. And trying to trash the least corrupt.

• Like 1
  • Finger 2

31 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Yet President Obama, not wanting to be seen as tipping any scales, did not tell the voters about these issues prior to the election. So your entire premise is gone.

Total BS. Not only did Comey exonerate Hillary with that dumb press conference where he said she committed crimes but not recommend prosecution but there were media leaks about the Russia Hoax before the election. The only course that you could make that claim is if you admit that he had to hide his complicity by putting many layers of government before him. We now know that not only did he definitely know what these people were doing but that he was a part of it as well.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

57 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You know you (Trumpers) are defending the most corrupt presidency we've ever seen. And trying to trash the least corrupt.

Defending the MOST corrupt, ever! And they think they're gaining something by using more bullshit, rhetoric, whataboutisms and deflection to justify it

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The are only repeating the sentences. It was so funny when a daily show reporter went to a Trump rally and asked them about the phone call. Then many replied with his catch phrase „read the transcript“. But they had not read the transcript ... that was funny 

read the transcript

lock her up

grab em by the pussy 

• Thanks 2

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

17 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

How is Trump corrupt?  Wait let me think about this one.....hmm Democratic party is in bed with the media.   Head of the FBI, CIA are corrupt.  Comey and a few field agents entrapped the National Security Advisor.  Clapper lied to congress, also is involved in Coup to frame Flynn.   Urkraine Ambass...now also lied to congress (just came out yesterday in documents handed over to AG).  So let's review....if you are a Republican and you lie you go to jail for lying to federal agents...aka Stone etc.  Yet if you are a Democrat you can lie to Congress all day long and nothing happens.  Comey, Clapper, Hillary, Skrok gee the list can go on and on.  Even Adam Shiff lied about having evidence....now documents of interviews are revealed and he had nothing...he just lied.

Now Obama...corrupt....Benghazi, Keeping your doctor, Gun running (fast and furious), Cash flown to Iran....Putin live Mic....OMG I wonder how brain washed people actually are.

Nailed it! We live in Bizarro World.

Bizarro Mantra.jpg

• Haha 2

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

How is Trump corrupt?  Wait let me think about this one.....hmm Democratic party is in bed with the media.   Head of the FBI, CIA are corrupt.  Comey and a few field agents entrapped the National Security Advisor.  Clapper lied to congress, also is involved in Coup to frame Flynn.   Urkraine Ambass...now also lied to congress (just came out yesterday in documents handed over to AG).  So let's review....if you are a Republican and you lie you go to jail for lying to federal agents...aka Stone etc.  Yet if you are a Democrat you can lie to Congress all day long and nothing happens.  Comey, Clapper, Hillary, Skrok gee the list can go on and on.  Even Adam Shiff lied about having evidence....now documents of interviews are revealed and he had nothing...he just lied.

Now Obama...corrupt....Benghazi, Keeping your doctor, Gun running (fast and furious), Cash flown to Iran....Putin live Mic....OMG I wonder how brain washed people actually are.

Why don't you just type Baaaa, Baaaaa.

I bet you're one of those people that thinks that Trump has never told a lie, right?

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan